Fighters with $1?

JamesCozad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as if it only makes them leave the gym if you check the fighter page. Why $1 though? Why not any money?

thinking it has to do with a script used to check for people using glitches -- not sure but know one was put in -- maybe it just ran wrong or something -- mike will get it all fixed though

interesting...2 of my guys got their training reset...this will ruin this morning's session for sure lol.

You've been training them suckers so hard they went to the extreme measure of hacking the servers just to get a rest session. Lighten up man :P

DO NOT CLICK ON YOUR FIGHTERS PROFILE PAGE OR YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE GYM --- you can always give some money from your business to rejoin gym and reset training --- boy if you have a gym you been looking to get into this could be your chance -- lol

what a fukn pain in the ass...so i got 2 guys that aint training and i'm not pullin' money from the gym in hopes this will be fixed when i wake up. fukn hackerz.