Camps

Qrash

Probably something for down the road but I was listening to Forrest Griffin in an interview today and he mentioned that he was going to Colorado to train with the Olympic Wrestling Camp. I thought "hey that would be kind of cool for MMATycoon".

I'm just throwing the idea out there because I'm not sure how it would work. Obviously you'd have to go to a camp for 3-5 days and give up training, but you could work heavily on just one aspect of your primary categories (wrestling/MT/BJJ/Boxing). Could/Should be something that is VERY limited and possibly invite only. Maybe have it so only the top managers can start camps and they can't invite their own fighters (or not more than 1).

Hopefully this makes sense.

I remember someone talking about making a gym that just specialized in BJJ..and Mr Tycoon commented that they may actually be "ahead of the curve". Which makes sense that eventually when we're all making great money, it will be worth it to migrate back and forth to gyms that specialize in one particular aspect.

I'm personally surprised that there arent more gyms that specialize in just 1 aspect, with a minor specialty in something else. Every gym seems to want to cater to everyone.

My thoughts were that not too many people right now can afford to change gyms whenever they need to train something new, with the signing fee and everything. Like Wolfenstein said, though, it would make sense eventually.