Auction - Nutrition Co Available for Vending

I have been prompted to invest all of my savings into a 158 stamina supplement in hopes of getting good partnership payback from a couple gyms (on top of vending sales). I will be creating and ordering the new 158 stamina supplement at the end of this month.

• Don't worry about the store only having one supplement available to your vending machines. Mike has it programmed so that if a fighter chooses to use the vending machine he is guaranteed to choose an item from your selection, even if you only have one type available.
  • I am assuming stamina is going to be the most desirable vending option since cardio deterioration has been implemented.
  • I would like to open the bidding at $4k/month since I have already seen $6k being offered by a smaller gym. Very big gyms will do about an additional $4k sales per month, so that will be taken into account along with the bids.
  • Lastly, if this auction idea is not okay to do on here, I apologize - it seems like it should be okay... but if not, someone can just lock it or remove it.

Xplode Nutrition (I will be removing the "donations" to prevent your fighters from choosing it.)

I have been prompted to invest all of my savings into a 158 stamina supplement in hopes of getting good partnership payback from a couple gyms (on top of vending sales). I will be creating and ordering the new 158 stamina supplement at the end of this month.

• Don't worry about the store only having one supplement available to your vending machines. Mike has it programmed so that if a fighter chooses to use the vending machine he is guaranteed to choose an item from your selection, even if you only have one type available.
  • I am assuming stamina is going to be the most desirable vending option since cardio deterioration has been implemented.
  • I would like to open the bidding at $4k/month since I have already seen $6k being offered by a smaller gym. Very big gyms will do about an additional $4k sales per month, so that will be taken into account along with the bids.
  • Lastly, if this auction idea is not okay to do on here, I apologize - it seems like it should be okay... but if not, someone can just lock it or remove it.

Xplode Nutrition (I will be removing the "donations" to prevent your fighters from choosing it.)

the fighters won't choose "donations" unless the gym orders the donation items for stock in the vending machine

the fighters won't choose "donations" unless the gym orders the donation items for stock in the vending machine

Oh yeah, Easy enough!

Also, I reserve the right to NOT accept the highest bids depending on how this turns out.

It just seems like there are a tons of gyms looking for nutrition companies and few nutrition companies to supply that demand. I think this way makes more sense and it will help establish a going market rate as well.

making sense and following forums rules are two different things... but whatever :rolleyes:

I will come in to close bidding sometime around 6-8pm Central Time on Wednesday. After this, I will accept gym invitations as soon as I receive the 1st month's payments.

The winning gyms should be able to have the 158 product on order Wednesday night and delivered by Friday night.

My buddy messaged me and told me to bid 50k. He's not home and cant get on the forums rights now. I dont know why he'd want me to big so high since the high bid is 22k. Is that two people each paying 22k?

He'll get on tonight, so I guess it doesnt really matter since you're not closing the bidding until tomorrow.

I am talking to the old man in-game. Looks like he's got the highest bids at 25k/mo per gym. I am officially closing down this auction. Thanks to everyone who participated. :)