PROUD FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS

SonnyMuchacho

Hello everyone, as PROUD FC continues to grow I'd like to make available a thread for our managers documenting our show previews (done by PROUD FC feature writer Anthony Bitonti).

Feel free to talk some smack and let the world know what caliber of fighter we have. PROUD FC is turning into a gathering place of some of the toughest fighters in TycoonLand. If you're part of this be proud and let your voice be heard!

We'll start with a preview of tonight's show - Ringcarnate - written up by Anthony and poster art is done by Bob Jenkins. Enjoy!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z459/rusfacekilla/PosterRincarnate.jpg

Alright fight fans...Anthony Bitonti here to bring you the first of many fight previews for ProudFC as we bring this sucker up on the map. Get ready for a great night of fights folks!

SILKY SLAPYAFACE VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER

No doubt that "Money" will be trying to "cash in" on his feet in this contest as he is the far superior striker and that obviously comes along with KO power. Silky will be trying to get this fight to the ground and make Mayweather tap as the majority of his wins have been via submission. Mayweather also has the better wrestling but Silky does land a nice percentage of his TD's (55%). A nice boxer vs. grappler matchup to start us off! My prediction is Mayweather via KO

KYLE GASS VS. TRAINING PARTNER

Gass is trying to shut everyone up who says guys training at $65 gyms can't fight at this level of the game and has a 2-0 record in Proud to prove it. Partner comes in the much better wrestler having a Div. III college background so theres no doubt where he wants this fight to go. Partner lands over 55% of his TD's on a whopping 10 attempts per fight which says he doesn't wanna standup with nearly anyone. Gass on the other hand has made his name stuffing TD's allowing only a 7% clip on completed TD's on 8 attempts per fight but i doubt he's ever gone up against anyone as decorated as Partner. Prediction is Gass via UD

LIAM LOOTCHENCOUGH VS. BIGGI TOSS

alright fellas, a nice standup fight here from the look of it. Lootchencough is a VERY tough fighter with 3 of his 5 losses coming to current champ Bruso and former #1 contender Venturia who is a tough customer. 8 of his 9 wins are by way of KO and the guy has INSANELY heavy hands....i mean the kind where if he hits you he'll knock you AND your mama out. Toss isn't very well known to us yet so that may help him him out in this fight, he is a very accurate striker landing over 70% on all of his shots so will his precise striking land him the victory?? NO!!! Lootchencough by KO.

JAMES MASTERSON VS. JUAN SEFFAR

you'd think that owning an org. would bring better training that a sleazy, roach infested $50 gym buy hey! to each his own as Sonny Muchacho trots in Masterson who is a beast on his feet. He's 1-0 since being signed away from AFC in Rio, 1 was a 5 second KO over Phil Rogers and the other guy was so afraid of him he didn't even board the damn plane! Seffar looks for the TD around 7 times per fight and that is without a doubt his only chance for success in this fight but Masterson is no slouch allowing only a 22% completion percentage. Seffar may have the better BJJ but its getting to that point that will be his downfall here. Masterson via KO.

EAT ME VS. SISU AALTO

Me has some crafty submissions winning 9-10 by submission which have come from Kimura, RNC, Americana...you name it, he's done it. He has taken his fair share of lumps having 8 losses but also has shown a rock of a chin only being dropped down and out once. Aalto will NOT be easy to take down as he had some Div. I wrestling experience and feels he can toss Me around like a rag doll (its true, i heard him say it in a private interview). He started his career on a 5 fight win streak but had some problems adjusting to better competition, he's been working on his boxing and does have heavy hands to go with powerful wrestling. I see Aalto stuffing Me's TD's and punishing him on the feet. Aalto via KO.

KIRK DILLARD VS. COCK O'SAURUS

now here we have a battle of ground warriors as we have Brown Belt (Dillard) against Black Belt (Cock)...something about Black Cock just isn't right in a game kids can play :) but anyway Dillard was on an 8 fight win streak at one point all by submission but has struggled mightily inside the Proud octagon. Dillard doesn't like to throw very many punches and prefers to stick to the TD's landing almost 40% but O'Saurus is possibly the best Proud has to offer on the ground. O'Saurus on the other hand is the more versatile fighter, while we know about his submission skill he's also not afraid to throw hands for a while and is known for having heart. I think O'Saurus stays standing in this one and takes home a Decision win.

MAIN EVENT!!!

CARL RAMOS VS. BROOKS STAAL

Pride of the 155 lb. division Carl "No Problems" Ramos is coming in on a 4 fight win streak including a 1st round KO of his opponent Brooks Staal. Staal has experience on his side due to his amateur background but i don't if that will be enough on this day. Ramos is the better fighter flat out, better hands and the better chin and that spells trouble for a guy who doesn't like the ground (Staal). Staal has reeled off 2 straight but to me his only chance of taking the title off Ramos lies in the clinch game, he will have to get Ramos there, KEEP Ramos there and give him a 5 round beating there. I don't see it happening and Ramos throws punches in bunches so if I were a betting man I'd go Ramos even though his odds probably wouldn't be the most favorable. Even if Staal did want to take him down it won't be easy, he does have the weight advantage but as I stated before it would be best served in the clinch to tire out Ramos. After all is said and I predict Ramos with the KO.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, my first fight card preview...the cherry is popped. ENJOY THE FIGHTS!!!

PROUD FC - Vertical Elbow - January 13, 2011

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z459/rusfacekilla/hurun-chinese-classical-art-sales-greater-contemporary-2-Copy.jpg

Back to back previews here until we get the shit talkin up and running in Proud FC to which a short while ago I received a text from number 1 HW contender "The Brain Smasher" Andy Claymore stating "I want to thank Sonny for this title opportunity and while I have the utmost respect for Mr. Bruso he stand in my way and I will destroy him and put Proud on my back and carry this org. to the stars"

If you have any trash talk you can PM me also and i can add in to previews or just random write ups if the need be.....lets get some hype going behind our org and skyrocket up with the heavyweight orgs sooner than later.

Without further ado here are the previews for Proud FC-Vertical Elbow, LETS GET IT!

KLAATU NICTO VS. JUSSI KANTOLA

Here we have our first matchup of the evening, Klaatu who is nothing short of a demon on the ground and brings in a 1-0 record under the Proud flag via Armbar in the first round of his debut over King GT where he broke his elbow in two places causing King to retire from the sport! WICKED! On paper it looks very promising for Nicto but thats why they fight and not just go by my words.....He completes 60% of his TD's and around 90% of his strikes and once he gets you down and gets himself comfortable there he inflicts damage with 3 of 4 wins coming via submission including the already mentioned forced retirement of former Proud fighter GT King. Kantola comes in losing 3 straight and one being to GT King whom Nicto handled with ease, whether that means anything is yet to be known. He doesn't have a whole lot going for him but his best bet may lie in the clinch game if he can get it there but his lack of TD defense (allowing over 80% success rate) spells a lot of trouble for Kantola in this fight and i don't see him lasting. Nicto via submission.

BRYCE AHR VS. TRAVIS FAURE

"Beaver Hunter" is the QFC nightmare having 15 fights there and hasn't faired all too well either with 13 losses overall. He looks for the TD and tries mostly to lay n' pray his way to decision wins but that bird isn't gonna fly at the level and he will have to step his game up if he wants to compete here and we will see how he does, his striking D won't win any awards but if he can get his opponent down he won't have to worry about that aspect of his game. I feel Faure is better than his sub .500 record shows but he does have all of his wins coming via submission and being that Ahr likes to take his fights to the ground I feel this fight couldn't look better for Faure but i have been wrong before. Faure is very capable of mixing up his attack but he will eventually try and take you down and he is VERY powerful with his takedowns landing 90%, yes you read that right, 90% of them. "Beaver" will have to pull another animal outta the hat to win this one but i just don't see it, back to the drawing board for him as Faure takes this one via submission.

SAVINAY PILLAVINO VS. FRANK PEMBELTON

Friends, this is a tough fight to call here as we make our way to the main event of the night...both men have very good Jiu-Jitsu but Savinay prefers the KO rather than the ground aspect of his game as 7 of his 13 wins have come via (T)KO's. He has a pretty good chin and has been on a nice little run his last 4 fights with his only loss coming in a title fight to Bart Ryan. Savinay is all about the punches as he tries to avoid throwing many kicks but that may be a good thing cause Pembelton will no doubt be trying to get him to the mat and kicking may leave him open to the counter TD anyway. Pillavino has the better boxing but the worse wrestling so its a nice mesh of styles here. Pembelton has been signed over from VFC and will make his Proud FC debut so hopefully nerves won't play a factor in his first fight :) Frank has 7 submission victories but Pillavino has only 1 submission defeat so if Pembelton can get him there can he keep him there? The majority of Frank's standup is spent shooting in for the TD as he tries over 8 per fight and is successful around 40% of the time so no doubt Savinay's TD defense will be tested in this one. I think Pembelton's biggest advantage is his training partners at The Church of Elijah where he has higher quality fighters around him and thats why I give him the edge here. Pembelton via submission

LOVE TO SEE 3 POSSIBLE SUBMISSION SO FAR!!! :) GROUND GAME BABY!

NATE IGLESIA VS. NOOB TASTIC

Right off the bat the huge edge goes to Noob as Nate has botched his training and is coming in almost completely drained of energy, a no no at this stage of his career and he should know better but hey, you live and you learn. Normally this fight would be all about which you'd prefer in regards to Boxing or MT as Iglesia is the better boxer but Tastic the better MT tactition. Iglesia has dropped 5 of his last 6 and seems to be on the verge of calling it a career. He is also prone to cut so its not looking so good for Nate already but maybe can shut me up and prove me wrong? Noob comes in 2-0 and gets his first taste of org action after two 1st round KO's in the QFC realm...impressive? Yes Quality of competition? eeeeehhhhhh.....That being said he does have excellent MT and KO power in his hands as you can see from his first two results, couple that with Nates failure to come into the fight in the necessary conditioning and you have the makings of a beating. Nate has shown some very good accuracy in his strikes though so he def. has a punchers chance against a fighter who is taking a step up in competition and we don't have much in the form of statistics to go off of yet but i see a promising future for the kid from Noobie Land *covers mic and leans over*(where the fuck is that?) I predict Noob Tastic via KO.

PHIL ROGERS VS. ODIN WOTAN

Rogers is 0 for 3 in Proud and will look to chance that as he no doubt comes in a little upset after being knocked out in 5 seconds in his last fight by James Masterson, yikes i sure hope Sonny covered his airfare. Rogers throws punches, and then throws more punches, and mixes in the occassional......punches winging out over 31 shots per fight. I wouldn't put too much into the Masterson fight as Rogers has heavy hands (2 KO's in 3 wins) and Masterson is just on another planet in the striking game but against Odin he has a very good chance to avenge his previous embarrassing defeat. Wotan also can throw hands and is the much more experienced fighter in the contest so lets see if he tries to use that to his advantage. Neither one has the greatest striking D but Rogers just throws everything with bad intentions. Rogers kicks are none existent and against an experienced fighter if you don't mix it up they will know what to expect and you won't last a very long time i've come to find out and thats exactly what i expect to happen in this one. I like Rogers chances if he can connect but I feel the experience and lack of lower limb attacks will allow Wotan to pick up the W via TKO

CRAIG MCDANIEL VS. DANYA YAKOVLEV

McDaniel comes into the fight with both the height and weight advantage over Danya and is the superior striker so right away you have to like his chances. Then you look at the fact he is a BJJ purple belt to Danya's blue which doesn't always tell the whole story but lets face it, Yakovlev isn't training with Demian Maia and McDaniel looks even better! Craig had to regain his momentum following a 3 fight losing streak when he picked up QFC victory via Triangle Choke over Terry Kilmartin on Jan 6th. He likes to sit back and let his opponents come to him and does contain some decent KO power in his fists but theres no denying he really wants to take Danya down and make him tap. Danya is coming off a submission loss to Eat Me in his Proud FC debut so will see if McDaniel tries to go for the Kimura early to test his defense again. Yakovlev is no panzy and claims to have heart even though he was forced to tap in his first fight with his new org. Yakovlev has been extremely successful on stuffed TD attempts as his opponents have relentlessly tried to take him down and haven't had the easiest time completing that task but will he have the other weapons to take advantage of that if he can stuff the TD's? I don't think so and i'm going McDaniel by KO in this one.

BART RYAN VS. GENE ST. PIPER

Now these are the fights that will vault Proud up the rankings ladder folks! Current champ Bart Ryan is coming in trying to defend his title for the 4th consecutive time and carries in a 5 fight win streak to go along with it and can win any way at any time winning by UD, KO and submissions. Lets face it, the guy is a beast and its gonna be very very hard to take his belt from his waist. The standup if surprisingly even but Ryan holds a substantial edge in Wrestling where he was Div. 1 runner up 2 years ago for Iowa. If he can get Piper down he could be in trouble. St. Piper comes in managed by one of the loudest mouths in the west in Mike Smith who you either love or hate but i'm hoping he can help bump Proud up the ladder. "Lush" is 1-1 in Proud with his win coming against Kruk Ma Kali via UD. Ryan is very hard to judge because he is so versatile, he lands a high percentage of punches which in turn allows him to land a high percentage of TD's. St. Piper may need a few more rolling lessons from "The Saint" Francis Asisi to get his BJJ up for this fight as he allows himself to be taken down at nearly a 70% clip. He will no doubt wanna keep this fight standing but I think Ryan is just too well versed this time around and i'll go with Ryan via submission

ANGELO ANDERSON VS. MIYAKI MORIMASA

**** MAIN EVENT!! ****

How can you top the co-main event?? By putting these two KO artists up against each other and letting them throw dynamite til someone drops and their eyes roll back in their head! Anderson has 11 wins coming by way of KO and is a very experienced fighter. He prefers to punch but will throw in the occassional kick to try and keep his opponents off balance and to avoid from keying in on one specific area of the fight. His biggest fear coming into this fight has got to be what he will do if Morimasa ends up gaining the clinch against him as that is a dangerous place for Anderson and he knows it. Morimasa comes to Proud from APF and brings his fists and elbows with him. A brutal standup fighter with KO power that is shown by his 9 KO wins in 10 victories, i'm expecting big things from this young man! As I stated most of Morimasa's damage is done in the clinch where he lands nearly every head punch thrown and likes to thrown elbows to try and slice his opponents and has stopped 6 of his fights via Cuts....no wonder he has a tattoo of a razor on his elbow!! Anderson lands around 85% of his total punches and isn't a bum in the clinch either but he's not on Miyaki's level when it comes to MT. I don't see hardly any TD's being attempted in this fight as neither fighter really goes outta their way to shoot in the previous fights and i don't expect this to be any different at all. Angelo Anderson doesn't wanna land in the clinch at ANY point in this fight but i think it will inevitably happen and Morimasa takes this one home via UD

THERE YOU HAVE IT! PROUD FC-VERTICAL ELBOW IS IN THE BOOKS AND I'LL BE BACK WITH THE REVIEWS SHORTLY!

Our first review is up for Proud FC - Ringcarnate and away we go

MAYWEATHER VS SLAPYAFACE

It didn't take "money" very long to do some damage but the way he went about it was very suriprising to me so imagine how Slapyaface felt. Not even a minute into the fight Mayweather landed a head kick that knocked down Silky and left him rocked, cut and heartbroken all at once as he knew he was ill prepared. To his credit tho he got his legs back underneath him and took down Mayweather shortly after that but couldn't submit Mayweather, one has to think what would've happened if Silky was never rocked and landed this TD....things could've been different. Silky tried though, going for 5 sub attempts (guillotines and kimuras) before the end of round 1 but Floyd fought them off and took the round. Round 2 opened with a few missed punches from both followed by a few landed from both but nothing major until Mayweather feinted that same kick that floored Slapyaface in the first to open his defenses long enough for a mammoth overhand right followed quickly by a left hook which left Silky unconscious on the mat. Nice win for Mayweather who then threw a wad of 20's out into the crowd causing the ejection of 5 fans. MAYWEATHER VIA KO

GASS VS PARTNER

I expected Gass to stand with Partner given he was the worse of the two in the wrestling department but to my surprise he shot in and caught Partner napping and landed the first TD in the fight but didn't do anything with it....I think it was more to show that Partner was in for a long night and he could do what he wanted with him. Then he took the fight to the clinch where I would've stayed if I were him but they don't pay me to fight, I just write. Partner missed with his TD attempt as many have before him on Gass and then Gass decided to take Partner back down to the ground. Partner was able to stand up but made a mistake by trying to appease the fans and diving in with a punch but Gass was one step ahead throwing his legs up and locking in a Triangle. Partner tried to get away but Gass was resourceful in angling his body and underhooking Partners leg so he couldn't escape and was forced to tap....a very nice showing by Gass in this fight. GASS VIA SUMBISSION (TRIANGLE)

LOOTCHENCOUGH VS TOSS

I am still afraid of Lootchencough's power and the fight is over....seconds in when they were feeling each other out Lootchencough was done his process and nailed Toss with a right that put him down and cut him. Toss was game though getting back up and throwing some leg and body kicks to try and slow down the power of Liam. The remainder of the round saw both fighter trying to counter the other mostly and you can see why Toss would be a little gun shy after feeling the pain Lootchencough can inflict. The knockdown was more than enough to score the round in favor of Liam. The second round started very well for Toss countering a few shots and landed some head kicks flush but the fact that they didn't even make Liam blink was bad news for Toss. I was starting to think Lootchencough was just looking for the KO and could be in some trouble as the whole round was Toss waiting on Liam and countering with big shots to the body and head as he comfortably won the 2nd round to even things at 1 round apiece. The 3rd round started the same as the 2nd with Toss countering Liam with kicks and even got confident enough to throw (and land) a flying knee but still did no damage as Liam continued to look for his shot. Two minutes in Liam wised up and knew he was about to lose a decision and stepped up his efforts...Toss was still countering and bobing and weaving his way when instead of just throwing one punch Liam unleashed a combo that Toss just wasn't ready for and that was all he needed to KO Toss a mere 16 second before the final bell and what would've surely been a Toss UD victory. Keep your head up Biggi you fought great and landed all but 4 total shots in the fight. LOOTCHENCOUGH VIA KO

JAMES MASTERSON VS JUAN SEFFAR

We all knew Seffar couldn't stand with Masterson and he didn't as he shot in and took down Masterson about 40 seconds into the opening round. He was simply trying to lay n' pray but the ref wasn't having any of that and after telling Seffar to keep busy on the ground he was forced to stand them back up with 2 minutes to go in the round. The remainder of the round was Masterson landing little shots and a few kicks but nothing too damaging which made the round hard to score. Octagon-side judges gave it to Masterson for getting the better of the standup but it could've went to Seffar for completing a TD even though he didn't do much with it. Masterson came out in the second a changed man, he landed his first 16 shots in the 2nd!! the final blow being a chopping leg kick that left Seffar limping, tired, and unable to put the necessary weight on his leg to attempt his shot, this was the beginning of the end. Masterson stalked Seffar and rocked him with a right to the head and when Juan tried to shake it off Masterson struck with a brutal uppercut that some people say actual left air between Seffars feet and the mat. The result was Masterson with his hand raised on his way to title contention. MASTERSON VIA KO

AALTO VS ME

Aalto wanted to stand and Me wanted to take Aalto down but Aalto got the better of it early on landing a few and and then a nice combination that drew blood early in the fight. Aalto continued to throw and attempt to clinch but couldn't which gave Me his opening to take down Aalto with a minute 45 seconds gone in the first. Me knew this would be his chance but he tried to submit Aalto 4 times and couldn't leaving himself gassed so the referee standup couldn't have come at a worse time for Me. Immeditately after the standup Me tried to take him back down and failed and Aalto moved into the clinch he wanted which proved to be a smart choice as he landed every shot which i counted at 10 before Me fell down looking to grab a leg. Aalto sprwaled well and Me tried to back away but Aalto was on him too quick hitting him with a three punch combination and having a fourth land flush on the jaw knocking Me out. AALTO VIA KO

KIRK DILLARD VS COCK O'SAURUS

The first minute was alllllll Cock (thats what she said) as he softened up Dillard with punches and nice leg kicks that Dillard just had no answer for all night. O'saurus was mixing his attacks up very nicely keeping Dillard off balance with body shots, body kicks and leg kicks that had Kirk feeling a little overwhelmed. It was like this for 3 and a half minutes til Cock decided to take down Dillard and almost submitted him with a kimura in the next few seconds but Dillard got out of it and thats where the round ended but all in all it was a dominating round for the Cock. The second round was the EXACT same way as Saurus overwhelmed Kirk with shot up until 3 and a half minute into the round where he decided to take him down again and keep him there for the next minute as he dominated round 2 as well. Dillard needed a KO in the 3rd but couldn't get it as he just couldn't mount any type of offense against Cock O'Saurus. Saurus worked over his head and body and took him down again in the 3rd making him a perfect 3 for 3 in the fight. He tried another Kimura but it didn't matter as the fight was more than in his hands as he took home the dominating decisions. Thats the most i've ever talked about a cock in my life, i need a shower now.....COCK O'SAURUS VIA UD

CARL RAMOS VS BROOKS STAAL

In a fight which already happened in the past this one proved to be the same as Staal still just couldn't hang with Ramos. Staal wasn't scared though as he came out throwing early trying to catch Ramos before the reverse could happen but right before the 1 minute mark of the fight it was Ramos' turn to throw and he landed a beautiful combination to floor Staal which left him rocked. Smartly he told him to "get the fuck back up" which the fans enjoyed but will no doubt be remembered by future opponents of Ramos. To Staal's credit he continued to try and that will look good in the eyes of org. owner Sonny Muchacho. There was nothing that Staal could do as another right from Ramos send him down again but he refused to quit even after Ramos again taunted him putting his hands on his hips and shaking his head in disapproval of Staal's performance. Staal got up and made one final effort to comeback but Ramos waited for his shot and unleashed hell (AKA his left hook) which dropped Staal for the third and final time as he wouldn't let Staal back to his feet again. He dove on top of him and pounded him out til the ref came in to pull him off, but I give Staal credit for trying and giving it his all, Ramos got up and did a backflip as one final insult but it left the crowd cheering and it was a great way to end the night!! RAMOS VIA KO

BITONTI GOES 7 FOR 7 IN PICKING THE WINNERS AND 6 OF 7 IN PICKING THE FINISHES ALSO! GOOD START FOR THE NEW GUY!!

SOMEBODY GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!! I'M WRITING PREVIEWS/REVIEWS TO MYSELF!! COME ON

PROUD FC - VERTICAL ELBOW REVIEW

KLAATU NICTO VS JUSSI KANTOLA

Right from the opening bell Nicto ran toward Kantola and took him right to the mat where he is most comfortable and exactly where Jussi Kantola did not want to be. Nicto attempted a few submissions but nothing succeeded and to my surprise, and surely Nictos, Kantola snuck out and took Nicto's back! He tried to take immediate advantage of the situation by pulling a Palhares and going for a leglock but failed and while managing to stay on top, did lose a dominant position in the process. Nicto managed to get back to full guard and within seconds swept Kantola and was now on top. Klaatu softened Kantola up with a few strikes which Jussi didn't like and started to turn to give up his back. Nicto didn't want the back as he was content to Ground N Pound from the top and landed a few more massive shots that eventually put Kantola to sleep. Some serious ground n pound and a dangerous ground game from Nicto. NICTO VIA TKO (STRIKES)

TRAVIS FAURE VS. BRYCE AHR

Faure came out and threw a combination right away that ended with a successful shot to take Ahr down and end up in his guard, it was very nicely executed. From then on it was a sub trying fest and i'm surprised Ahr was so tough to submit, i was impressed. Faure threw everyting at him and actually gassed himself out while looking for submissions as he tried 8 straight subs that were fought off by Ahr without a single ground strike thrown but even so the standup came as a surprise to Faure as he was actively trying to make Bryce tap. Faure tried to take Ahr down shortly after again but Ahr could see it coming and fought it off hands on shoulders style and in what can only be attributed to lack of big fight experience Ahr decided to shoot in and take Faure down this time but that was a bad decision as Faure continued to look for subs off his back once securing Ahr inside his guard. Ahr fought off a close call getting out of a tight Triangle but he didn't learn his lesson and refused to stand up until it was too late. Five submission attempts later Faure finally locked in a Triangle and Bryce was forced to tap and this one was all over. Ahr shook his afterward and knew he had Faure tired and made a mistake taking him down but he will grow from his mistake. FAURE BY SUBMISSION (TRIANGLE)

SAVINAY PILLAVINO VS. FRANK PEMBELTON

The theme up to this point for our fighters was to be aggressive looking for the TD early and Pembelton held true to that as he immediately feinted a jab to close distance and went in for the takedown. Shortly there after he slipped into something a little more comfortable....side control. He attemped a Kimura which didn't give Pillavino any trouble but shortly after Pembelton telegraphed going for an armbar which allowed Savinay to roll with it and end up on top, a very nice move. Once Savinay got on top he was very smart not going for much as Pembelton had the better BJJ and waited until the referee stood them up due to lack of action. The next stage of the fight was in the clinch as both fighters were looking for position. The crowd was getting impatient at this point and boo's were heard around the arena as neither fighter did much and when they did it was only to look for a TD, this continued until about half way through the round when Pembelton went for a double leg and got Savinay down to the ground. It was almost like watching one fight their own reflection as Frank went for a leglock, failed, then Pillavino tried for the same and failed leading them back to square one again. Two more minutes were spent on the ground before the ref stood them back up only to be followed by an immediate TD by Pembleton which made his third even though his percentage still wasn't too high he was still winning the round. Nothing much happened again til the standup and but Pillavino found himself again on his back shortly after and the round was Pembelton's. Second round begain with a Pembelton counter TD and we begin again as Frank tried 5 straight subs but wasn't successful on any until the referee called another standup 4 minutes, 45 seconds into the second. Pembelton missed on 3 consecutive TD's and Pillavino landed a punch or two but Frank was relentless in trying for the takedowns, you could see he was starting to wear down a little as the fight continue as its damn near impossible to keep up that pace the whole fight but he got what he was looking for 6 and a half minute in...another TD. Once inside guard Frank dropped back and locked up a kneebar which i thought was going to end Savinay's career cause he wasn't about to tap but with sheer force and heart he was able to break free and that looked like it changed his demeanor as then he went for a Kimura, although it failed you could see he didn't want to wait around any longer. Pembelton wore himself out as he defended the first Kimura because a few seconds later Pillavino tried again and Frank just didn't have the energy to figh this one off as he was forced to tap. PILLAVINO VIA SUB (KIMURA)

NATE IGLESIA VS. NOOB TASTIC

If you remember correctly Iglesia was the guy who came in way outta shape (which in the post fight interview we found out that he broke two ribs in the last two weeks of camp). As they were feeling each other out Nate took a kick right on those ribs which was all she wrote pretty much. For the next few moments Iglesia's arm was glued to his ribcage to avoid another MT kick to that area and instead he ended up taking one right on the temple which dropped him to the floor like a sack of potatoes. This kid Tastic has a bright future with the right coaching! TASTIC VIA KO

ODIN WOTAN VS. PHIL ROGERS

The first few minutes of the fight was pretty much just like the beginning of a traditional boxing match, as they were just feeling each other out with a jab here, baby hook there, jab to the body but nothing that could end the fight. Each fighter was showing off their footwork and their ability to avoid strikes and coming into the fight they knew what the opponent wanted to do, which was knock them out. Neither fighter had the other in any type of trouble in the first but towards the end of the round Wotan picked up his pace a little and began to outwork Rogers and was effective and stole the round away from Rogers without much opposition. The second round was entirely dominated by Odin Wotan as Rogers just couldn't mount the necessary offense to hang around with Wotan, the pace put forth by Odin was just too much and he took the round and the fight. He didn't land anything extraordinary but got the job done and was very effective in doing so landing 147 shots out of 232, that would be 64% of his punches but maybe next time those will translate into a KO but i'm sure he will take the W. WOTAN BY UD.

DANYA YAKOVLEV VS. CRAIG MCDANIEL

McDaniel came out the aggressor and attemted 2 TD's and a clinch but failed on all three which gave Danya his opportunity to go for his first TD and he landed it, bringing McDaniel to the ground early in round 1. It got a little odd as Yakovlev then stood up only to take him back down 2 more times...which would have been fine but he kept standing right back up which made me wonder why he was even shooting in the first place. This up and down TD fest lasted the entire first round mixing in a couple sub attempts but finishing none and Yakovlev easily took the first round. The second round started the same until 2 minute 20 seconds in McDaniel landed a TD into mount and you started to think OK noooow maybe we will see something happen. McDaniels was puttin in work, unloading with punches while in mount but one missed opportunity and Yakovlev pulled a nifty escape back into guard which wouldn't have been so bad but the ref decided to go back to standupTycoon and immediately get them up which McDaniel's corner was furious about but also couldn't do anything about. After that it was more up and down action with Yakovlev getting the better of it with his counter TD's until the final bell sounded. McDaniel and his corner said a few choice words to the ref so the premature standup earlier in the round and stormed outta the ring as Yakovlev announced he will be having his afterparty at Ileans Playhouse....stay classy Danya! YAKOVLEV VIA UD.

BART RYAN VS GENE ST. PIPER

Our 170 lb title fight began with St Piper as the aggressor throwin a mean leg kick then gained the clinch very early on. The clinch was broken by Ryan shortly there after and after the 2 minute mark of the first Ryan took down St. Piper and started to work. St. Piper was trying his heart out to improve on his position but Ryan was content to let him exert all the energy he wanted to as he retained side control.....until the ever dreaded referee standup occured again but this was Bart Ryan, cream of the crop at 170 fellas. St. Piper again began kicking away at Ryan and again gaining the clinch like he did earlier and again Ryan escaped without taking much damager at all. Midway through the round Ryan decided to turn it up a notch and began outworking St. Piper, landing little shots, grazing him with a head kick, countering him with body shots that took a lot of wind of out of the Lush, but maybe he was just a little hungover??.....The next three minute Ryan dominated capped off by a late TD that more than sealed the round in his favor. The second started with St. Piper bumrushing Ryan when he moved aside and landed a TD of his own early on. Ryan just wanted to put his body weight on St. Piper to wear him down even more until the ref had enough and stood the fighters back up 1 minute in. The next two minutes was spent with the two warriors exchanging shots, mostly kicks until Ryan again took down St. Piper which he was making a habit of doing so far in the fight. Ryan was much more active this go round attempting two submissions and making Gene work a little harder to stay in the fight but again the ref wanted to show his authority and stood them up (maybe it was just having the fights in the Circus Circus casino that brought these clowns out). 6 mintues in Ryan countered with a nice shot to the ribs followed by an uppercut that Piper felt. Ryan then jabbed away at St. Piper keeping him at a distance. 3 or 4 more jabs and Gene was staggering a little on his feet, no doubt gassed from the counter shots to the stomach he had been eating all fight. Another jab and then Ryan dipped down and let loose with a beautiful uppercut that layed out Gene St. Piper for the night and Ryan ran back to his corner to celebrate him retaining his 170 lb. title. RYAN VIA KO

MORIMASA VS. ANDERSON

As i stated prefight Anderson really wanted to avoid the clinch but that is much easier said than down as Anderson failed early as Morimasa gained the plum almost immediately into the fight. Another thing Anderson had to do was avoid the elbows of Morimasa and they were lethal and his main source of stopping fights but again easier said than done....get the picture here. Shortly after gaining the clinch he cut Angelo open with an elbow and then smelled the end near as he ruthlessly went to work on the cut with more elbows. After only a total of 3 elbows the ref was forced to put the fight on hold and call in the ringside doctor to have a look. The doctor examined him and you could see him mouth the words "its done, you can see bone" and thats an immediate stoppage and Morimasa victory which will leave Anderson needing quite a few stitches but let it be known for Morimasa's next opponent...avoid the clinch at all cost as i believe that is his 7th win by way of TKO due to a cut, nasty elbows. MORIMASA BY TKO (CUT)

AND WE ARE BACK FOR PROUD FC - CAGEFRIGHT (SMITH VS WARLORD) 205 LB TITLE!

Proud is an up and coming org and is compiling some of the best talent in LA and Vegas...if you have profect fighters ready to be unleashed onto the scene I strongly suggest sending them to an org with an owner who will do whats best and get back to you if you have questions or suggestions and an owner who cares enough to hand pick writers/match makers to give the org a more user friendly environment for managers. If you want to experience a great org to grow in a cant yet compete in orgs like Blitz, Syn, etc. come and grow with us as we strive to get where they are and WANT YOU TO COME WITH US!!

Now lets get to the fights and I'll take you on this little journey down fight alley, compare fighters, break down statistics, find who has the edge where and if you want to make bets I WILL MAKE YOU MONEY FOLKS!!

PRE-LIM FIGHT 1

JIN DEMON VS CARLOS ALBERTO

I really don't have to dive too far into this fight since Alberto has eaten his way out of this fight and hasn't trained with the intensity and brains he should have. He's had a terrible camp preparing for Jin and coming in with absolutely zero energy i don't think he makes it outta the first round, not smart for a fighter coming off two straight losses (possible termination looming if he doesn't shape up). "The Wind Master" is a straight boxer which isn't the best approach to MMA but in this fight i don't think it will matter, he likes to throw combinations and if Alberto wasn't in bad shape already he would have a tough time here as his striking D isn't his strong suit. Alberto's main focus is taking down his opposition as he tries around 7 per fight but only completes 20% of them so unless he lands an early, VERY EASY TD i just don't see him being able to last. I see Demon coming up with a KO win here and I'd be willing to bet the farm.

UNDERCARD BOUT 1

IMMA TESTER VS ATLAS MACDOWELL

Tester comes in with the experience on his side as he has fought 11 times already (1-2 for Proud FC) but MacDowell sports a solid 3-1 record (2-1) in Proud and is on a 2 fight win streak. Tester has the primary advantage on the feet and Atlas has the wrestling and Jits edge on the ground. Imma brings in some KO power and Atlas has a reputation to be a brawler so if he continues his current fight style he will play into the hands of Tester who will be looking to knock MacDowells block off. All of Tester's wins have come by (T)KO and Atlas' lone loss saw him being knocked out by Jefferson Juniper via Head Kick back in early December. Its a bad matchup for Atlas seeing as how Tester has developed a liking for the head kick himself and Atlas still hasn't been able to stop the kicks of his opponents so it could very well be history repeating itself back on that cold snowy day when Juniper rocked him with a head kick then finished the job with a second head kick. MacDowell is a very accurate striker and favors the MT game himself but hasn't fought a striker on the level of Imma yet in his career, so how will he react? He also lands half of his TD's and i think thats where he will want to be as Tester also allows around half of his TD's to land. It can go either way but I'm gonna go with Atlas as i think he will be able to take down Tester and earn himself a decision win.

UNDERCARD BOUT 2

RICE BOYD VS FRANKIE EDGAAR

Again we have one fighter holding a huge experience edge over his opponent as Boyd has fought 20 times but may be past his prime as he comes in a young 28 years old and holding a UD win over Kirk Dillard in his Proud FC debut since coming over from Convicted. He holds a 13-7 overall record and favors the ground (8 wins coming from submission) which will serve him well as Edgaar is a Remarkable boxer but unlike the real Frankie who wrestled collegiately for Rutgers University in my stomping ground of NJ, this Frankie walks in with Useless wrestling so it could be a quick night if Edgaar can't fight off the TD's of Boyd. Frankie comes in 2-0 (both QFC victories) and gets thrown right in against a very tough, respected gatekeeper in Proud. Rice is a conservative fighter who mixes up his strikes and TD's and is successful with over half of his strikes and over 55% of his TD's which is what he would like to do tonight. Frankie is a smart fighter and a better boxer on paper but Rice is no bum on his feet either, he has been KO'd 5 times but in his last fight against then 8-1 Kirk Dillard he came right out and dropped him within minutes and took home the UD win. Edgaar throws a lot of combos but Boyd doesn't take a ton of hits from opposing combinations and if Edgaar can't connect early and often i can't see him winning this fight. Frankie is game but Boyd puts the first L in the loss column over Edgaar. Boyd by submission

UNDERCARD BOUT 3

ROCK MEMPHIS VS CHARLIE TRIBBETT

Memphis comes in riding high as you can see with his nice morale level as he should be winning his last two and stopping Karl Dixon via (T)KO in his last fight while Charlie comes in down in the dumps if you will dropping his last fight by Tapout (Kimura) to Chad Silver but did win his fight prior to Silver so if you ask me he's kind of a baby, but anywayyy.....Memphis is a very accurate and dangerous striker with Excellent MT and Tribbett has never stopped a leg kick since turning professional which he better change or very soon he will be walking around wearing a peg leg and a parrot. It's a good thing he wants to TD Rock cause if he didn't he would need his head examined. Charlie lands nearly 50% of those TD's buuuuuut Memphis only allows 17% to to finish on him so i need to go no further in this fight. Rock Memphis via KO.

MAIN CARD BOUT 1

CHRIS WELLS VS THORBJORN REKDAL

Here is a very tough fight to break down just looking at the two on paper as they are very similar (edge in boxing here, edge in MT there, slight edge in wrestling here, even in BJJ) but we will have to jump in head first and try to find the weaknesses in each. Wells comes in with 14 wins and 12 coming by KO including a highlight reel Superman Puch over Alex Fili in his MKFC finale. He was once the 2nd ranked fight in the world when in his prime and is a big acquisition to the Proud roster. He possesses dangerous GnP and comes in the elder at 28 years of age. Rekdal on the other hand has KO'd his opponent in 11 of his 13 wins (i told you they were close) and has won 7 of his last 8 fights. He is a world class boxer and has big KO power which he showed off most recently in his 1st round destruction over Goncalo Alves. Rekdal is the more aggressive fighter of the two throwing nearly 3 times more punches than Wells but Wells is the more evasive, allowing less strikes to find a home on his body. Neither fighter looks for the TD so this one will be decided on the feet. Perhaps the biggest advantage goes to Wells and his ability to control the fighter in the clinch where Rekdal isn't too comfortable and Wells lands often there. As far as the winner goes I will have to go with Wells as he will be able to counter Rekdal and beat him up in the clinch.

MAIN CARD BOUT 2

NIKO REYNOLDS VS ARCHIE BELL

After our last matchup it will be hard to follw but Reynolds Vs Bell will do its best to fill the shoes. Anoter match that that is very well made (a testament to matchmaking in our org) and could go either way so you really have to know what to look for in order to pinpoint the winner and why that outcome will happen. Reynolds is 9-3 and comes over holding the belt from his former org (they can't be too happy the lost out on the bidding for Reynolds but that tricky Sonny Muchacho is a go-getter). Niko is an Excellent boxer and very Powerful but doesn't have the hardest of punches, can Bell take advantage of that? Bell comes in 4-3 with a decison win of Michael Smith in his last bout, he is an Excellent boxer and has much more knockout power than Reynolds does but there is a reason Reynolds has the great record he does and that reason is his accuracy on the outside and his ablility to inflict damage once inside the clinch. Bell doesn't land the highest percentage of his punches but when you have KO power in both hands you don't need to cause you only need to land that 1 big shot and it doesn't matter how many you land or miss prior to that one. You would think Reynolds would show better defense in the clinch since he is so talented offensively but at only 24 he stills has some years of maturing and adapting in that area. Bell has the big power advantage but i don't think that will be enough here as Reynolds will work the head movement and eventually wear out Bell and win via (T)KO.

MAIN CARD BOUT 3

MICHAEL SMITH VS HANNIBAL BARKAS

Barkas is a well-rounded fighter and likes to make the other guy squeal as he taps out. Barkas is coming off a loss to Michaels twin brother Mike Smith in a title fight his last go and would no doubt like to get right back into the picture at 205. "Junior" isn't half the fight his brother is so he will have to work much harder and perhaps even get a little lucky in order to pull this one off. Barkas is pissed he lost he last fight, wants revenge, and what better way to get it than leaving an impression on ones older brother? Smith will comes out firing and i have no question about that and although he is rather quick he doesn't have much power behind his bigger punches so i think Barkas can match him standing as he has the KO power of the two and is an excellent MT artist to go along with his power. Don't forget that he has 7 submissions also so as i already stated he can beat you in a variety of ways....if you aren't paying attention he has the power to knock you out, if he gets close enough to you to clinch he lands often there to, and if he gets you down he loves to make you tap. Barkas is just a little above Smith and is angry and wants a rematch with Mike Smith so he will take this fight by submission.

MAIN CARD BOUT 4

ROYCE GRACIE VS VITOR BELFORT

Any time i see a Royce Gracie i can't help but get a little happy in the pants, the guy is a lenged and innovator of the sport of BJJ and then i see a fighter with that name who has ALL 10 OF HIS WINS BY SUBMISSION!!! Royce likes to catch you in an Armbar where if you don't tap quick he has zero problems with breaking it and making you take a long vacation while you heal. Belfort comes in with nothing but wrestling and BJJ as well so you know what that means??......RANDORI!!!! (ROLLING SESSION BITCHES) If Belfort was smart he would keep this standing and go for the KO but its just not what he's used to unfortunately and i believe its only a matter of time before the fighters hit the ground and the chess match begins. In a BJJ match how can you go against Royce Gracie? and how can you go against a guy who has 10 subs in 10 wins? you simply can't do it...Royce by submission.

CO-MAIN EVENT

MIKE SMITH VS CLEON WARLORD

205 LB TITLE!!!

Smith comes in after his UD win over Hannibal Barkas who fought earlier on the card and winner of 7 straight fights and looks to defend his title for the 4th time against number 1 contender Cleon Warlord. Since losing his first 7 fights the Doctor has changed his ways and gone 13-4 in his last 17 fight, an amazing run. Warlord on the other hand trots in unbeaten in 5 pro fights with 4 KO's and his last three opponents haven't even last 30 seconds in the ring with him, a man on a mission and his mission has a shot at completion here as he takes on Smith for the title. Smith has many different ways to win and doesn't zone in on any one attack and shows very elusive movements while on the move. Warlord on the other hand....well the stats don't say too much about him since nobody seems to make it far enough into the fight to give us a good idea of what he really likes to do. That will all change tonight as Smith is the champion and he's not going in there to get knocked out.

Smith : "I'm not going in the to stand in front of him. I'm not Iglesia, I'm not Alstott, and I'm damn sure not Rage...I'm the (bleep)in champion man and he

better give me the respect I deserve or I'm gonna put him on his ass."

Warlord : "He can talk all the trash he wants, whatever gets him psyched up but its not gonna matter. He can talk about past opponents all he wants but I

finished them all and finished them quickly and he better be careful not to wake a sleeping giant or they will have to wire his jaw shut."

**Smith gets up throwing his chair backwards and walks towards Warlord (Sonny Muchacho stops him halfway)**

Warlord : ::laughs:: "I haven't been intimidated since i started fighting and its not gonna start now, bring your A game son"

This oughta be an exciting fight and while they can both dish it out Smith has been there and done that and thats why i'm gonna go with him via (T)KO to setup a rematch with him and Hannibal Barkas for the title.

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!

EDWIN MURRAY VS LARRY O'LEARY

O'Leary is a beast on the ground and i don't see anybody in the division giving him a problem except when he gets to the very very top of the division (Bruso, Claymore to name two) and I don't consider Murray to be in that class but not to take anything away from the guy cause he is 7-3 with 7 KOs so you know he can bang but O'Leary, coupled with the newly added boost to the ground game, has to be the favorite in this fight. O'Leary is an amazing wrestler and actually was an olympic alternate 3 years ago and was on a five fight win streak before losing to Thomas Bruso in the Heavyweight title fight at Proud FC - Frye's Mustache on Christmas Eve 2010 and will look to get a win here and vault up and possibly take on the winner of Bruso VS Claymore which goes down in a week. Murray has a slim chance due to his clinchwork which in my eyes is the only real chink in the armor of O'Leary as he has high quality striking defense and Murray is the high level striker to test him there. Murray's problem is he allows most shots to connect and the higher quality fighters you go up against that will catch up to you and leave you hurt/unconscious. O'Learys lands three quarters of his TD's attempted and when he gets settled in down there he again lands three quarters....but this time he is pounding your face with bombs and elbows 3 out of every 4 times and that will NOT be a picnic for anyone. He doesnt have a submission win yet in his career but doesn't really have to try, he is more than content with Grounding and Pounding his opponents to death and why not? Its worked so far. O'Leary takes it via KO.

THATS ALL SHE WROTE PEEPS! THIS IS PROUD FC BITCHES, CONTACT ME OR SONNY MUCHACHO IS YOU WANNA FIGHT FOR US!! COME GET YOU SOME!!!!!! GOOD NIGHT

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, alright, simmer down everyone....we're back for the preview for Proud FC-Ascension where a few fighters have the chance to lift themselves into the heavens with good performances and we'll have two titles on the line as newly crowned and undefeated Andy Claymore takes on Larry O'Leary and also the 205 title where Mike Smith defends against Miyake Morimasa. And without further delay.....

UNDERCARD BOUT

Nate Iglesia vs Kaine De La Valliere

Nate comes in losing a record 6 straight with 5 being by KO and the last three coming within a minute of the first round so this may be his last chance to right the ship. Its not going to be easy as Kaine comes in 1-0 with his victory coming in the QFC by KO only a minute into his bout so he will be head hunting most likely. Kane has the advantage in every area of the fight so its shaping up to be a 7th straight loss and 6th by KO. Nates stats are a little skewed since his last couple fights have ended very quickly with him being unconscious but he doesn't work at a rapid pace, not throwing many shots so this fight looks to be Kaine's to lose. We don't have too much to go off of for Kaine since his lone fight was ended quickly by his hands but it doesn't appear that we'll really need them to pick a winner. Kaine via KO in this opener.

UNDERCARD BOUT

Danya Yakovlev vs. Frankie Edgaar

Frankie comes in not taking my advice from the prior fight and hasn't trained up his wrestling at all but does bring in a better Jiu-Jitsu background but is always in threat of being taken down and dominated once on the mat. Frankie is the far superior striker in this bout so he will no doubt be trying to keep this fight standing at all costs. Yakovlev is riding a little bit of momentum into this fight as he is coming off a victory over Craig McDaniel via UD. Danya looks for takedowns at every opportunity and attempts 10 per fight with Edgaar allowing half of the attempted TDs to land. Theres no denying that if Edgaar can stuff the TD's he has a very good shot to finish Danya on the feet but i just don't see that happening. I see Frankie being taken down again in this fight and not being able to get the offense going. Yakovlev by UD

UNDERCARD BOUT

Atlas McDowell vs Eat Me

Eat Me has been finishing up his camp nursing nagging injuries so he won't be coming into this fight with full energy, i'm not trying to make excuses for the guy (its his own fault) but i'm just saying so the world knows....thats my job. McDowell is coming in 4-1 and winner of his last three so the momentum is largely on his side here. Me is strolling in off a loss to Sisu Aalto but does bring a lot of experience so he won't let the loss affect him one would think. Atlas lands a large percentage of his attacks and Me isn't well known for his defense as he is hit often in his fights, and has admitted he likes to see his own blood during fights and says "It makes me feel like a man and i've accomplished something". Me is all about the TD averaging over double digit attempts per every go and McDowell allows 40 percent to finish but it may be a very big deal that Me won't be coming in here at 100 percent and thats what sways me. McDowell by UD

MAIN CARD

Gene St. Piper vs Bennyilmari Haitarila

Let me start off by saying that Piper is much better than his 7-6 record may suggest but his lack of wrestling technique sometimes can get him in trouble. He's coming into the fight off a title fight loss to Bart Ryan and looks to put a run together and get right back into contention. Benny comes in with 4 straight wins and all of them coming by way of KO and he carries a mean streak...in the past three years he's been arrested 5 times which is why he was let go of by his prior fight organization. The guy is known to start bar room brawls and punch innocent women if the get in his way but if its a fight he's looking for, look no further than the Lush my friend. As stated in prior previews, St. Piper mixes up his offensive attacks very well and doesn't let opponents key in on one thing. He will kick you just as much as he will punch you, whether it be high or low is ur decision on how you wanna play defense. Haitarila prefers the kicks slightly over his fists but hes still quick to punch you in the jaw and put you to sleep but normally doesn't attempt the TD and even though he has a nice advantage when it comes to wrestling he is inferior to St. Piper in BJJ so i think he will stay standing and we will see a war here. If St. Piper gains the clinch i think he will put a hurting on Benny in there and he will have zero answers for him there. I'm gonna go with St. Piper here and sending a message to all the outsiders saying Proud FC has an amazing rosters and you better step in our ring with your A-game if you wanna win. St. Piper via TKO

MAIN CARD

Frank Pembelton vs Gabriel Faria

Faria has the striking advantage here but has horrible wrestling habits that his BJJ brown belt let him get away with so far in his career but i have a strong feeling that Frank will be all over that and look to exploit the bad wrestling of Gabriel and he also has earned his brown belt and doesn't feel like Faria will be able to submit him. Frank is coming off a loss to Pillavino but says he has already put that loss behind him and says he can't wait to get back on the winning track tonight. Faria comes in unbeaten at 2-0 and won his Proud debut over Fernando Aziz. Faria works his game at a pace no many can compete with and throws over 50 strikes per fight and obviously wants to knock Frank out and its also no secret that "The Detective" wants to come in and take Gabriel down right from the opening bell and if he can't he's in a lot of trouble. Frank knows he can't stand with Faria and Faria knows he can't compete with the wrestling of Pembelton so its just a matter of who executes their gameplan better. My prediction is Frank Pembelton via submission

MAIN CARD

Michael Smith vs Hannibal Barkas

We have a rematch here as Smith comes back in knowing he beat Barkas the last time but a lot of shit was said in the cage after the fight and there was no respect shown which some people now say Barkas is a sore loser but he doesn't care. "It doesn't matter whats said about me, it was a bullshit fluke loss the last fight and i'm comin in here to finish Michael Smith off this time...I tell you what, if i get him down the ref is gonna have his work cut out cause i'm gonna break somethin this time." The comments were found comical by Junior as he couldn't help but let out a little chuckle when told about it. "The guy is a joke, he can't beat me and just has to talk to fill the gap....I have no need to talk shit, i beat him once and i'll easily beat him again." Barkas doesn't throw with much accuracy but he knows and everybody knows that the strikes are just a setup to shoot in for a TD and get his opponent down where he is comfortable and has finished 7 of his 11 wins by submission and would obviously love to make Smith victiim number 8 in this fight. Smith is all about the punches as he doesn't like to throw kicks but he is still very efficient with his punches. Smith doesn't have the greatest TD defense but has only lost once by submission in his career but that was against now 9-1 Ariel Onrias whose only loss came to one of the top fighters in the world in Jerry Millen. Barkas seems to have an axe to grind against the Smith family as this will be his third consecutive fight against a Smith brother and will try and avoid going 0-3 by any means necessary. Until you show me you can win i'm gonna have to go Michael Smith. Smith by UD

MAIN CARD

Cock O'Saurus vs Sisu Aalto

Saurus is coming in winning his previous two fights by decision and brings in his black belt and ground dominance against Sisu Aalto. What makes Cock so effective is the fact that he doesn't always look to get the fight to the ground and that usually leaves his opponents off balance and subject to the takedown and he uses this stratey very well. Aalto is an Exceptional wrestler so this will be O'Saurus' toughest test in order to get this fight to the ground and Aalto does have to ability to take him out on his feet. I'm very interested to see how this one plays out. Aalto however does come in the better boxer but doesn't land at a tremendous clip and he's gonna need to tighten up his boxing and become more accurate in order to take out Cock O'Saurus. Cock is one of my favorites (take that however you want) and i love talking about him (ok, now this is getting out of control) so i'm a little biased in this one but i'm gonna go with O'Saurus here as this is a big step up for Aalto and i just don't see him being ready for the game of Saurus. Sisu may get there one day but i think it'll take him a little longer to compete with this level of talent. O'Saurus via submission.

MAIN CARD

CO MAIN EVENT

Mike Smith vs Miyake Morimasa

You don't normally come into a title fight seeing the challenger being the heavy favorite but thats the case in this one as Miyake has advantages in all aspects but don't count out Mike Smith as he is a cagey vet and knows how to win as he has defended his title 3 straight times but is his newest challenge his hardest?? I think so as Morimasa is a beast and comes in 11-3 with 10 stoppages and his previous two being stopped due to cuts and as stated before he has WICKED elbows in the clinch. Mike Smith's biggest positive is his versatility, he can throw everything and lands pretty much everything at over 50 percent and lands his punches at over 75 percent. Morimasa's defense isn't anything to write home about but his elbows are as he loves to make you bleed. He doesn't land anything with an overly impressive percentage with those elbows it doesn't take many before the doctor is called to take a look at the gash. Smith will want to avoid the clinch here and look to kick and wear down Miyake here but if he can't and Morimasa can get to the clinch and start firing off those elbows Smiths title could very well be changing hands when the fight is done. Morimasa has only had 1 fight in Proud but after a 1 minute cut stoppage he was awarded a title shot which led to Mike Smith saying "Morimasa is an incredibly tough guy and is definately the toughest test of my career but i've trained my ass off so i have no excuses." Miyake isn't one for words (cause he can't speak English) but says its an honor to fight for the title and knows Smith will make this a fight but when the smoke clears i will be the champ. I have to agree with him and side with Miyake, not that i don't think Smith has a chance but i fear he may be a little outclassed. Miyake via TKO

MAIN CARD

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING

Andy Claymore vs. Larry O'Leary

Here is the striker vs. grappler matchup we've been waiting for as O'Leary is a powerful wrestler but he will have to put that to work very early as nobody has even made it outta the first round against "The Brain Smasher". Claymore comes in 8-0 and as stated all his opponents have been put away in the 1st round and seems unstoppable but if there is anybody that can take him down it would be O'Leary as he is dynamic at the opposite end of the spectrum and sports Sensational wrestling to go along with a BJJ brown belt but likes to Ground N Pound his opponents rather than submit them. Claymore took out former champ Thomas Bruso via cut in the first round to put the title around his waist. "It was always my goal to become champion of the world and i stated before i'm gonna take this company on my back and carry them to the top, i'm still as hungry as ever and won't stop til im the number one fighter in the world. I have nothing but respect for Larry but if he thinks he's gonna walk into the cage and just take me down at will he better rethink his strategy." O'Leary comes in winner over Edwin Murray and looks to dethrone the champ and hopes to take Claymore down early and often if he can't finish right away. "I know he's undefeated but that means nothing to me, he's NEVER gone against a wrestler of my capabilities. I can take anybody in the world down i feel and its only a matter of time before i get him there." Should be an amazing fight but will O'Leary last long enough to get Andy on his back or will Claymore add to his legacy and take a step closer to super-stardom?? PLACE YOUR BETS!!! i'm gonna go with Claymore via KO (duhhhh)

TAKE CARE FELLAS AND ENJOY THE NIGHT OF FIGHTS!! THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!

Quickly back here as Proud FC goes back to back....why do you ask? simple, ITS FOR YOU FANS!!! all the fighters blood, sweat, and tears is for undying love and approval of you fans. Lets get to the preview for Proud FC - Greg Jackson's Mind for now and soon we will have a review for Ascension (probably sometime on Sunday).

Eli Takesian vs. James Jones

Opening the card up we have a treat for the paying fans which is a little changeup as Sonny Muchacho was quoted as saying "we want the fans in the seats from the opening bell, not up buying 6 dollar hot dogs so we are gonna put a great fight up first." Eli vs. James is an openweight standup war. "Sweet" James Jones comes from the Broken Halo Pride Alliance and is managed by arguably the best manager in the game in Estefan Chiscano so its a very big pull for Proud. Jones comes in high on pimpage, arrogance and talent as his 3-0 record shows with 3 (T)KO's and nobody lasting longer than a minute past the 2nd round. Will Takesian be game enough to take him down? Eli comes in 1-0 with a 44 second KO over Rambo Stallone but lets face it, Stallone just wasn't on the same level as Eli and not even on the same planet as James Jones. The statistics in this aren't gonna lead you very far since Eli wasn't really tested in his lone professional fight while landing every shot he threw at Stallone but thats not gonna be the case against Jones who only gets hit less than 20% against his opponents so something has got to give. In no way am i counting out Eli as he comes in very heavy handed and would love to plant his shin on the jaw of Jones but thats easier said than done. Both prefer the clinch as their offensive weapon of choice but the heavy edge would have to go to Jones as he is a sensational MT practioner. The outcome is unknown but what is known is the winner will burst onto the national scene and be recognized by the fight world as the next up and coming star. I'm gonna go with James Jones for track record of the manager in this contest. Jones via KO to open the card

UNDERCARD

Solar Flair vs. Wanderlei Silva

First up on the actual card we have Flair (1-0 with a KO) who comes in looking to make a name for himself and get out of that rat infested gym that Sonny Muchacho has him training in (seems to be a favorite of the owner as it isn't the first time i've said this) :). Flair only needed 2:33 to pass his first test against Lukasz Kozcot and now will take on Silva and with a win continue his quest up the 205 ladder. Silva on the other hand comes in 0-3 losing 2 decisions and being stopped in his last fight. Silva is respectable on his feet but so far that hasn't done him any justice and he will be looking to change his luck in this fight. Silva flat out gets tattooed by his opposition as they land well over 75% of strikes thrown his way and if that trend continues he will be dropping to 0-4 and on his way outta the company. Flair lands a high percentage of his shots and just just as well to avoid him but hasn't been involved in a clinch war yet and thats where Silva will no doubt be looking to go but its not gonna be an easy task. Flair wins this one by KO

UNDERCARD

Ivan Ovechkin vs. John Peters

Brother to one of the NHL's brightest stars (Alex Ovechkin), Ivan is trying to make a name for himself in the MMA community but is getting a little long in the tooth and needs to put a win streak together very quickly if he wants to ever find himself in title contention. He has lost his previous 3 fights but now gets an opponent that he has the ability to finish and take home a long awaited victory. He has a wealth of experience as he's fought 26 times in his career as compared to his opponents 12 so experience will also be on his side in this contest. Peters is coming in off of a submission win (via Kimura) so the morale would have to be on his side. Peters does pretty much nothing except look to take down his opponent, shooting in around 8 times per fight and that is the problem for Ovechkin, TD defense, as he allows over a 70% completion rate. Ovechkin has the slight edge overall coming into the fight but that doesn't mean a thing at all once they step inside. Peters via submission here.

UNDERCARD

Training Partner vs. Imma Tester

Partner really has to cut some weight cause he is in serious trouble of not making 145 and have to forfeit the fight here but we will go ahead with a short preview cause thats why i'm paid. Partner bring a 2-3 record and a one-dimensional attack which revolves around his exceptional wrestling ability but with a lack of BJJ once getting someone down he enters into a whole nother world. The good thing for him in this contest is Tester is stictly standup oriented and has neither wrestling nor BJJ in his arsenal so is he gets taken down he could be pounded out rather quickly. Thats no doubt thats where Partner will attack cause thats where he always attacks (9 TD attempts every time he steps into the ring) and Tester gets taken down at around 50% so he will have to stop Partner early if he wants to walk outta here victorious. Training Partner has never been stopped by KO though so Tester will have to do something that nobody has done before if he wants the win. I don't see it happening, he has the better standup, no doubt, but i don't think he brings that type of power with it. Partner via UD

MAIN CARD

Chad Silver vs. Joey Stageberg

Joey Stageberg is the better all around fighter here in this particular fight i feel. He has the superior striking, they are practicly the same wrestler although Silver does have the better BJJ of the two and neither of these fighters have ever been knocked out. Silver comes in off a UD loss to John Heartman and that no doubt set him back a little ways on his path to glory. Joey is coming off a decision win over James Jackson in his Proud FC debut so he will be looking to continue the streak tonight vs. Silver and Silver will be looking to get back on the winning track and prove that the Proud FC vet still has some fight left in him. Both fighters like to throw hands with Silver the more aggresive one looking to mix things up with a few TD's per fight, which are rather successful (65% completion rate) and Joey, while throwing a few more punches, lands far less so he will need to tigthen that up in order to move further up the Proud ladder. I think he still needs some work on his striking and i think that comes back to haunt him here. A winnable fight for Stageberg but i think Silver gets it done. Chad Silver by UD

MAIN CARD

Pappy Shrew vs. Thorbjorn Rekdal

First off let me start off by saying WHAT THE HELL WERE THORBJORN'S PARENTS THINKING WHEN THEY NAMED THIS POOR CHILD!! no wonder the guy turned to fighting as a youth....the kid probably got picked on since he set foot in junior high, poor little guy. Fight Rekdal does, and he does it very well, compiling a 13-3 record overall with 11 wins coming by way of KO and in his first official fight in Proud (first fight was a NC against Chris Wells, he will look to notch his first victory. Standing in his way is no easy walkover, Pappy Shrew, managed by Proud staple and Church of Elijah big timer, Mike Smith. Shrew walks in 3-2 with 2 wins by submission, which is a little surprising seeing how he is a much better boxer than Jiu-Jitsu ace but hey, win by any means necessary. Rekdal is the harder worker of the two fighter (throwing an average of 30 punches per fight to the 20 that Shrew throws) but Pappy is FAAAAAAR more accurate, landing around 90% of his shots and thats enough to overwhelm any fighter so i hope Rekdal noticed that and sured up his striking D during his camp, we will see. Shrew also manages to land pretty much all of his TD (attempts around 2 a fight to switch it). It its MIXED martial arts after all fellas. I don't know if he will want to go to the ground though as Rekdal comes in with a BJJ brown belt although with zero sub wins you gotta think most of that is strictly defensive. As for the winner i'm gonna side with Shrew just cause of his tremendous landing percentage (no opponent was as good as Rekdal though) but i can see Rekdal winning just the same so it wouldn't shock me. Shrew by TKO

MAIN CARD

Nick Brighton vs. Augusto Pires

A pretty much evenly matched fight here as the card draws nearer to the main event of the evening which puts together the amazing Bart Ryan and the challenger, Savinay Pillavino. Before we make it there though we must stop here first and look it over. Brighton has 10 wins to his name and impressively has 9 by way of KO and oozes confidence (some say its crosses the line into cockiness, but to each his own). He is coming off 3 losses (2 of those being in the highly competitive EFC where champ Quinton Jackson looks to defend his belt 2mrw...shameless plug for my own fighter, i apologize). Ok, Brighton will look to right the ship in this one against Pires as he has almost forgot what it feels like to have to referee raise his arm at the end of a fight. Pires is 9-6 and winner of 3 out of his last 4 fights although his last fight was his only loss of that bunch and came in his Proud FC debut. The old dogs of Proud haven't been very welcoming on the new breed being ushered into Proud i may add. Vinnie Vector finished off Pires in only 17 seconds in his debut which caused Pires to say in a post fight interview "after this bullshit performance I shouldn't have even gotten off the (bleep)in plane man, this will never happen again and i vow to the fans you'll see a very different fighter in my next match." Well Pires, heres your chance as your time has come to put up or shut up against Brighton. Nick isn't a very accurate striker and doesn't go for any TD's. Even though Pires doesn't have to greatest striking D its hard to finish someone off when they know whats coming but he does mix in a share of kicks to make up for it. Pires one the other hand is only known for throwing the leather, and often as the majority come in bunches (22 combos per fight) and no doubt Brighton's cardio and defenses will be tested in this one. I'm going with Pires after that abysmal showing in his debut. I think he bounces back. Pires by TKO

MAIN CARD

Vinnie Vector vs. Royce Gracie

Gracie is coming off a submission victory via heel hook over Vitor Belfort but is now taking a huuuuuuge step up in competition. Everyone knows that Gracie is no joke on the ground with 11 wins all coming by way of the tapout but Vector is a beast in the cage, sporting a 15-4 record and has all the tools fighters like Gracie are scared of. He has unbelievable standup and superb wrestling. Gracie will have his hands full trying to get this one to the ground. Gracie's offense is pretty much non-existant other than the shot but Vector only gets taken down 20% of the time and while on the feet Royce is simply no match for him. Royce gets hit a lot and against a fighter with 10 wins by KO he could be taking a quick shower if he can't get him down early. I already have my mind made up in this one. Vector via KO and he will want a title shot soon.

MAIN CARD

MAIN EVENT OF EVENING

Bart Ryan vs Savinay Pillavino

Savinay comes in on a 2 fight win streak and is the next in line to take on the champ Bart Ryan but he is in waaaaaaaaay over his head here if you ask me fans. Every time Bart Ryan steps into that cage he owns it, and i'm in awe of the guy each and every time. He is on a 6 fight win streak and looks for his 5th straigh title defense against Pillavino. Ryan is coming off a title defense against St. Piper in which he won via KO in the second round that night. Ryan is exceptional across the board and has a BJJ brown belt to go with it, the man just has absolutely zero weaknesses for Pillavion to exploit. To be honest i'm studying Pillavino now and i just don't see a way that the guy can pull off the upset, i mean maybe if he could tap him down but it'll be hard enough for him to even get Ryan down first and submission wins just aren't his game even though he does have 2 in his career, that was obviously against much weaker competition than that champ. Pillavino is the number one contender and i commend him for giving this one a go but i just don't see it. If he can pull off the huge upset i'll eat my words here but but my brain and my heart are both in the corner of Bart Ryan tonight. Bart Ryan via KO

I hope you all enjoyed the fights and Proud is steadily on the rise up the org leaderboards and we are pulling in talent like.....idk, like a very big org :) goodnight everyone and we'll be back with reviews on the events shortly

Proud FC - Underground Fights is just around the corner here fellas and we will start you off right with the preview, with 7 fights on the card including the number one contender spot in the HW division with the winner getting their shot at HW champ Andy Claymore within the coming month so lets get it started.

Yoruba Ahimbe vs Peter Parker

Parker is solid all around and doesnt really have a glaring weakness but also doesn't have any big advantages over his opponents. He has still done very well for himself compiling a 6-2 record with 3 (T)KOs and is 1-0 in Proud with a 3rd round TKO over George Stanley but he will surely face the toughest fighter of his career in "The Nigerian Nightmare" Yoruba Ahimbe. Ahimbe is coming over from UVT and is very experienced with 21 fights with 12 wins (7 coming from submission). He has a big advantage in the ground game as he enters with Exceptional wrestling and a BJJ brown belt and decent striking ability to go along with it. Ahimbe isn't the most accurate striker but is very efficient with his TD's and thats where he excels and successfully lands around 45% of his TD's and mixes it up very well. Parker doesn't allow his opponent to take him down very much at all as he stuffs 89% of TD's attempted so Yoruba's standup may come into play this fight. Parker also isn't very accurate with his hands but is very accurate when throwing kicks which he will try to utilize against Yoruba as his striking D has been questioned before. His biggest advantage comes in the clinch where he is deadly and if he can get it there Ahimbe may not be able to handle the onslaught. Ahimbe has the biggest advantage here but i'm gonna be with the slight upset. Parker via UD

Kyle Gass vs Daniel Nottingham

Nottingham is pretty much all ground game as his standup is far behind his ground capabilities. Gass has the significant advantage for as long as he is able to keep this fight on the feet. Its a good thing that Gass has been unreal at turning aside TD's thus far in his career as he has stopped all but 7% of attempted TD's to finish and that could spell disaster for Nottingham if he can't up that percentage tonight. If it stays on the feet Gass is very, very accurate, landing over 75% of all his strikes and it will only be a matter of time before Daniel gets worn out and starts taking big shots and I just don't think Daniel Nottingham will be able to get Kyle down to the ground here and i'm gonna pick against him here unless he can prove me wrong. Kyle Gass by TKO

Craig McDaniel vs George Stanley

McDaniel is gonna have a hard enough time making weight in this one as he is already behind schedule, not coming in with proper energy and obviously didn't take his fight seriously. Stanley is no joe even though he is coming off a loss but thats no reason to slack off with your training and i hope he takes a loss for it and learns from his mistakes. Stanley via KO

Juan Seffar vs Edwin Murray

Here we have a pretty good and pretty even matchup between Seffar and Murray. Murray is coming in off a loss to title contender Larry O'Leary while Seffar is riding the wave of momentum as he won his last bout over Biggi Toss by Rear Naked Choke. Seffar is only a puncher while trying for a little over 6 takedowns per fight although Murray isn't very keen on the idea of fighting off his back and stuffs all but 17% of the TD's attempted. Murray doesn't have strong striking D at all and is hit often but i don't know if Juan will be comfortable enough to stand and try to take out Murray but that may be a way to go for him. Murray really likes to go into the clinch above all else and look to where down opponents and take them out and he's done well there as all 7 of his wins have come by (T)KO so if he gets there Seffar could be in trouble quick. I think Murray can do it so I'm goin with him in this fight. Murray via KO

Elvis Poluga vs John Heartman

This one looks, on paper, to be a straight up grappling match but Heartman has 10 submission victories and Poluga has only two so you can see Heartman has the higher submission skills. Heartman also has 12 losses though and Elvis has only dropped one fight and has never been submitted in his short career so this one is tough to call. The biggest sway that one can have in this fight goes in favor of Poluga as Heartman, like McDaniel, has not planned correctly in camp and is nowhere near 100% coming into his fight and thats not something you'd want going up against a competitor that is 6-1. Elvis is 3-1 in Proud and his only loss coming in his last fight against Paddy O'Leary so he doesn't want to put a losing streak together so he will be hungry for a win here. I can't give any edges to Heartman even though he has the experience but wouldn't an experienced fighter come in at full strength?? Poluga via UD

Caesar El Toro vs Archie Bell

El Toro is 13-3 with 8 KO's and is managed by org owner Sonny Muchacho. This is his first fight inside Proud and actually is the slightly inferior boxer coming in but has a much better all around game than does Archie Bell. Bell is on a two fight win streak coming in and with a win tonight over a newcomer, but very tough opponent and you would have to put him in the title conversation. El Toro will look to start his Proud career off with a bang and make a name for himself right off the bat. Caesar loves to throw punches as he throws over 40 per fight but Bell is no bum when it comes to not being hit as he is only hit around 30% of the time but can he deal with someone of El Toro's caliber? Its almost time to find out. Bell doesn't even land half of his shots as a Sensational boxer which is a little surprising but does average around 60% of his TD's to land but El Toro has only been subbed once and does have the higher level BJJ game. Even though Bell has been very elusive i don't think hes been put to this kind of test but if he passes his name will shoot up the ladder. I'm going with El Toro via TKO

Tyler Houser vs Chris Wells

In our main event we have an exremely good fight coming your way with Houser taking on Wells. Houser is coming in a winner of his prior three fights and comes from one of the most feared camps we have here in Tycoon Land, that being The Broken Halo Pride Alliance but Wells can't concentrate about that, he has to focus on the task at hand and that is taking out Tyler Houser and getting his shot at the title soon after. Wells comes in from Operation Overlord and has 12 of his 14 wins coming by KO so we know he can finish a fight if given the chance. Houser is primarily a puncher and tries slight over 1 takedown per fight (landing it over half the time) but Wells doesn't allow just anyone to get him down as under 30% finish but if Houser can get him down Wells does take a little bit of a beating as he allows 73% of ground strikes to connect and thats not good news against Tyler. Wells is the more accurate and more feared of the two while on the feet and i believe that if Wells keeps it standing he will win this fight by KO but i'm sure Houser will have something to say about that. I'm gonna go with Wells to win this one. Wells via KO and he will be next in line to take on current champ Andy Claymore.

Good luck to all the fighters and lets pray everyone comes out healthy after the fights are completed. Everyone have a good weekend and enjoy the Academy Awards.