ToT help

Determined means he's a confident fighter, Big Heart means he has a lot of heart and will be harder to KO. A fighter with a lot of heart will also become more dangerous when hurt. Brawler means that the fighter is set to be aggressive, but this only shows up when the primary skill is less than proficient or so.

EDIT: Determined also relates to heart, not confidence.

Don't "Big Heart" and "Determined" refer to the same hidden?

I highly doubt that, I always thought that big heart gives some extra cardio as well, or conditioning. Determined doesn't have anything to do with heart, it has more to do with morale I assume.

I highly doubt that, I always thought that big heart gives some extra cardio as well, or conditioning. Determined doesn't have anything to do with heart, it has more to do with morale I assume.

See, I kind of doubt that. I don't think that Big Heart gives a cardio boost, I always took it more metaphorically (Big Heart as in brave, never giving up, and leaving it all in the cage. Or in other words, determined). And I don't think morale has anything to do with either of them really. Also, I have frequently seen both Big Heart and Determined show up together when looking over past fights, usually depending on what side of the ToTT the fighter is on. I personally have a fighter who always gets Big Heart when on he's on the right side of the ToTT, and Determined when on the left. I always assumed it was more like KO Power and Big Right Hand or Solid Chin and Granite chin.

hahahhahaha imagine if big heart meant the fighter literally has a larger cardiovascular output ahahhahahahah. HumanGoing is right.

Think big heart = Rocky Balboa...takes a million shots but always comes back because hes got a BIG HEART

Might be a correlation between big heart and determined, don't know about that, the thing is the hiddens are different it is also mentioned in the wiki help.

Might be a correlation between big heart and determined, don't know about that, the thing is the hiddens are different it is also mentioned in the wiki help.

Right side of the TotT http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=10110

Left side of the TotT http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=17467

The evidence is right there. ITS THE SAME HIDDEN!

Right side of the TotT http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=10110

Left side of the TotT http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=17467

The evidence is right there. ITS THE SAME HIDDEN!

Sorry beastside, but I do not consider that an evidence, first and foremost of all TotT shows the most important attributes for the fight in question, u can tell that by the fact that they are called keys to victory. Therefore, the keys to victory might be different in two different fights. Also your fighter can have both of the hidden attributes but they are shown only when they were decisive the respective fight. I have to admit there is some sort of correlation or overlapping of the two hiddens but I believe they are not the same :coffee:

Sorry beastside, but I do not consider that an evidence, first and foremost of all TotT shows the most important attributes for the fight in question, u can tell that by the fact that they are called keys to victory. Therefore, the keys to victory might be different in two different fights. Also your fighter can have both of the hidden attributes but they are shown only when they were decisive the respective fight. I have to admit there is some sort of correlation or overlapping of the two hiddens but I believe they are not the same :coffee:

...I could keep going with evidence if you'd like, it's the exact same as 'solid chin' showing up on one side of the TotT and 'good chin' on the other, it's also the same as 'heavy handed' showing up on one side and 'big right hand' on the other, the same as 'tends to cut' on one side and 'cuts easily' on the other.

How could you possibly argue the point when there's evidence right. And you haven't even been playing this game for 3 months where as i've beeen playing for over a year and i've listend to veterans and mods tell people like you on the forums what TotT stuff means, but for some reason you don't want to listen, sure it is possible to have two different hiddens show up in different fights but these two mean the SAME thing.

A BIG HEART MEANS YOUR DETERMINED

• Upvote 1

...I could keep going with evidence if you'd like, it's the exact same as 'solid chin' showing up on one side of the TotT and 'good chin' on the other, it's also the same as 'heavy handed' showing up on one side and 'big right hand' on the other, the same as 'tends to cut' on one side and 'cuts easily' on the other.

How could you possibly argue the point when there's evidence right. And you haven't even been playing this game for 3 months where as i've beeen playing for over a year and i've listend to veterans and mods tell people like you on the forums what TotT stuff means, but for some reason you don't want to listen, sure it is possible to have two different hiddens show up in different fights but these two mean the SAME thing.

A BIG HEART MEANS YOUR DETERMINED

OK, i admit what u say it is possible, IMO what u said is still not an irrefutable evidence and already stated why, what u say is based on assumptions nothing sure. But if u insist with this then just please tell me what is the difference between determined and confident, and if there is why would be needed to have 2 different hiddens on the same factor ? if I don't ask too much

Thank you! :bangin:

OK, i admit what u say it is possible, IMO what u said is still not an irrefutable evidence and already stated why, what u say is based on assumptions nothing sure. But if u insist with this then just please tell me what is the difference between determined and confident, and if there is why would be needed to have 2 different hiddens on the same factor ? if I don't ask too much

Thank you! :bangin:

Determined refers to the Heart hidden

Confident refers to the Confidence hidden

Yeah, it says the same in Cardiff's guide, the wording is fucked up as i'd rather see a similarity between confident and determined than determined and big heart, thanks for clarifying that for me :D

Yeah, it says the same in Cardiff's guide, the wording is fucked up as i'd rather see a similarity between confident and determined than determined and big heart, thanks for clarifying that for me :D

you are determined to argue with experienced managers, even if they all seems to agree on the answer. you are in a tough spot, yet you still fight through that you think that you are right. Yet...you aren't that confident in your theory. If you were confident...you would come with proofs or someone to back you.

Is it clear enough ?

EDIT: Even better, you can be confident to win, but crumble through pressure when the heat turns on. However, you can be determined to go through every challenges until you collapse, even if you don't believe in yourself that much.