5th Round Fridays

Starting next Friday, I'm going to start running a new promo that I am calling 5th Round Fridays. All you need to do is send me a message with the subject line "5th Round Friday" with your fighter ID and I'll send them a $500/10day sponsorship. Please limit it to no more than 2 per manager. Look forward to hearing from you next week. Swing by 5th Round, now located in New York.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is in the negative and cant afford to fly back to his base and is losing money everyday for hotel fees.

The offers are still in place, every Friday. If need I'll send the 2 limit to the same fighter if that will help in the end. Also for anyone else, if you need "extra" assistance for fighters that are low - send me the ID's and I'll take a look into them and send an offer accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

5thRoundMB

Surgie Kolishakoff [ 159106 ]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=159106

and

Alexian Bone [ 159669 ]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=159669

Thanks

Sent

153283 and 153688 please. Thanks! :)

Sent

==

Also for future folks, please see the instructions, this will allow me to better keep tabs on the promo. Same for the regular 5thRoundMB promo - please follow the instruction and send the ingame message as I might not be able to access forums regularly.