Fifty Greatest Fighters of All-Time?

Between the GOAT HW/LHW threads and the best fighter never to reach number one, I decided to come up with a list of the 50 best fighters in the game's history. I've come up with 37 so far. I based my list on several factors: 1) historical significance of the fighter; 2) quality of wins; 3) highest rank; and 4) record. I'm sure there were other factors too. This is the list I came up with so far. The list, by the way, is in no particular order, and isn't yet complete. I'd love for other people to go through and come up with their own lists as a fun exercise to bring the forums back to what they were and what they should be again!

Again, this list is in no particular order! The numbers are there simply to keep count.

1. Jigoro Kane

2. Fidel Puno

3. YB Sol

4. Jin Sen

5. Jesus Gonzalez

6. Jeremy Tonal

7. Golden Glory

8. Hakuin Ekaku

9. Abayo Bokhari

10. Bubba Killsinwater

11. Jafar Agrabah

12. Waldorf Astoria

13. Lucas Lunar

14. Johnny Cage

15. Philip Dale

16. Manu Okoro

17. Cee Digits

18. Snake the Pendulum

19. Aloha Hoi

20. Merrimac Mjolnir

21. Arthur Meighan

22. Shock N Awe

23. Don Marciano

24. Otso Jokinen

25. Iiro Tolonen

26. Boba Fett

27. Manny Baddabing

28. Clint Lomax

29. Bomb Squad

30. Gristle McThornbody

31. Angus Young

32. Christian Slaughter

33. Sam Hall

34. Tor Nansen

35. Milo Phillips

36. Pete Doherty

37. Lorenzo Gionathan

Between the GOAT HW/LHW threads and the best fighter never to reach number one, I decided to come up with a list of the 50 best fighters in the game's history. I've come up with 37 so far. I based my list on several factors: 1) historical significance of the fighter; 2) quality of wins; 3) highest rank; and 4) record. I'm sure there were other factors too. This is the list I came up with so far. The list, by the way, is in no particular order, and isn't yet complete. I'd love for other people to go through and come up with their own lists as a fun exercise to bring the forums back to what they were and what they should be again!

1. Jigoro Kane

2. Fidel Puno

3. YB Sol

4. Jin Sen

5. Jesus Gonzalez

6. Jeremy Tonal

7. Golden Glory

8. Hakuin Ekaku

9. Abayo Bokhari

10. Bubba Killsinwater

11. Jafar Agrabah

12. Waldorf Astoria

13. Lucas Lunar

14. Johnny Cage

15. Philip Dale

16. Manu Okoro

17. Cee Digits

18. Snake the Pendulum

19. Aloha Hoi

20. Merrimac Mjolnir

21. Arthur Meighan

22. Shock N Awe

23. Don Marciano

24. Otso Jokinen

25. Iiro Tolonen

26. Boba Fett

27. Manny Baddabing

28. Clint Lomax

29. Bomb Squad

30. Gristle McThornbody

31. Angus Young

32. Christian Slaughter

33. Sam Hall

34. Tor Nansen

35. Milo Phillips

36. Pete Doherty

37. Lorenzo Gionathan

Looks mostly based off the profile view page?.

Either way, Puno and Bubba will be flip flopped on everyone's chart come 4/1/12 when Bubba forces Puno into retirement.

The list, by the way, is in no particular order, and isn't yet complete. I'd love for other people to go through and come up with their own lists as a fun exercise to bring the forums back to what they were and what they should be again!

Looks mostly based off the profile view page?.

Either way, Puno and Bubba will be flip flopped on everyone's chart come 4/1/12 when Bubba forces Puno into retirement.

Yes. I started with the most view profile views. I filtered out those that I didn't think were the all-time greats. I added fighters who haven't had the profile recognition I thought they deserved. The little guys like Clint Lomax and Angus Young and a guy who has somehow flown under the radar and may be the only fighter to hold NFC and Blitz gold, Gristle McThornbody.

Again, the list is in no particular order and the numbers are there to keep count :) And, for the record, my stance is WAR BUBBA!!!

you need to put "IN NO APPARENT ORDER" somewhere in bold letters right above the list or people are going to start arguing in here :)

I nominate Shock N Awe (nvm here's there)

Moses Diggs

Logan Glotka

Havvik Brown

Bud Diesel

Shiv had to have a couple greats in his original stable.

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=25070

whos Kat Dayco and how does he have more profile views than Jacky?

apperently people want every filth on every corner to be discussed to death in the forum, every day all day, so that we may intoxciate the environtment even more and kill even more of the art or something like that so les go ^^

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=25070

whos Kat Dayco and how does he have more profile views than Jacky?

apperently people want every filth on every corner to be discussed to death in the forum, every day all day, so that we may kill the rest-art that is here once and for all so or somethign like that so les go ^^

Kat Dayco ran Hells Kitchen Nutrition in NY. She had her RL picture on her managers page, so I guess that explains a lot of the profile views :)

Remember the whole "Show Tits" debacle

Kat Dayco ran Hells Kitchen Nutrition in NY. She had her RL picture on her managers page, so I guess that explains a lot of the profile views :)

Remember the whole "Show Tits" debacle

i dont, mustve missed it. so she showed her tits on her profile page thats why she got 30000 views in no time or something like that?^^

i dont, mustve missed it. so she showed her tits on her profile page thats why she got 30000 views in no time or something like that?^^

She had a profile pic up that was her, so everyone had to go check out if she was hot. The show tits thing was just what some dude sent her in pm's which then exploded into a huge pc argument on the forum between shed loads of people. Funny thread in a sense but damn hard to moderate lol

She had a profile pic up that was her, so everyone had to go check out if she was hot. The show tits thing was just what some dude sent her in pm's which then exploded into a huge pc argument on the forum between shed loads of people. Funny thread in a sense but damn hard to moderate lol

Soooo....? Was she hot? :P

I love how someone tries to make a serious thread about the game, and it's fighters. Only to have the Three Stooges try to derail/troll. You don't like the list? Make your own, and put it up in the thread.

You don't think Boba Fett should be on the list? Explain why, unless the only reason is you don't like Gable.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That's what I hear from the trollers and the haters. I agree with what Life said. Don't like the list? Then fuck off you jive turkeys, and go make your own. Does Gable come to your threads and smack the dicks outta your mouths?

• Upvote 1

I'd love for other people to go through and come up with their own lists as a fun exercise to bring the forums back to what they were and what they should be again!

I dont like your list :cold:

I never said my list was 1) complete or 2) the end all-be all. I also asked that everyone come up with their own list. This was intended to generate a nice discussion and bring the forums back to their glory days. However, it appears that J Bomb is right and the forums are filled with nothing but trolls or absolute negativity.

Shock Boba Fett made the list, classic.

Yeah. That's CRAZY! How could I include a guy on the list who is 19-3 and has beaten 3 guys on the current top 10 MW list; who beat Manny Badabing (the greatest MW in game history) when he was at his peak; who defeated fighters who held at the time of the fight or currently hold the Blitzkrieg, Syn, Blitz Rio, Troid and Blitz Reach titles; who defeated six straight top five middleweights; who was on the top ten p4p list for about five months; who was consistently the second ranked fighter in the entire game, battling with another guy on the list, Otso Jokinen, for that spot; and, who came within 4 hype points of overtaking Jeremy Tonal as being the p4p king. Including such a fighter on the list, even when it is your own fighter would surely be INSANITY!

Scotty, if you don't approve of my list, come up with your own list without Boba Fett on it.

i love Jesus (our Jesus anyway) but uh id put Tonal above him

then .. Jin Sen ... F him

and uhm YB Sol.. i have a little knock on him for not facing liddell-like strikers for too long almost. they were around in early summer already, just not signed to CFC or with enough hype yet .. and once he did face those he had a hard time. you can keep him in top-five for novelty-factor for sure ..not like Matt was booking him consiuously only against grapplers. they were so many grapplers in the beginning fighting, causeyou just needed 1 primary skill to get some wins right away right ... newb-striker vs. newb-grappler, newb-grappler wins, was like this in this game anyway. after that came a period where the chuck-liddells smashed the grapplers etc.

i would put Johnny Cage in any top-ten

frankly id have to force myself and going out on a limp thinking about this since i dont really like top-lists .. its so subjective. its easier if you wanna know something for a specific category thats almost stat-based, then to put so many fighters into context. when you start to get beyond the top20 or something it gets silly quick anyway trying to put fighters into a specific spot, even if youve been here forever and youre the biggest fan of the game ever and know everything and everybody. i think people should appreciate it enough if it liks ye like "top10+ no particular order / top100+ no particular order" i dunno ^^

The list is in no particular order. Its in the fiest paragraph in bold and underlined:) i will make it in big font later!

the

numbers really fuking help ;P

also that the top10 look copied from profile views .. helps sooo much ^^

go with Boba Fett on top of the list you want to get serioues about it not being in any particular order troooolllol ;P

• Downvote 1

the

numbers really fuking help ;P

also that the top10 look copied from profile views .. helps sooo much ^^

go with Boba Fett on top of the list you want to get serioues about it not being in any particular order troooolllol ;P

Easier to keep track of them if I put numbers. I thought anyway. Like I told pico, I started the list by looking at most profile views, checked the hall of fame, went through blitz, syn, NFC, and cfc champ history, and used a little of my historical knowledge to compile the list so far.

Putting boba on top would be the troll move, but I think I'm going to try and retire from any troll games for a long time.