QFC-Vegas

1. Newly created 25 year old fighters are the only ones allowed to join. There is no date restrictions and you can make a fighter at any time.

2. All fights are at openweight, so make your fighter any size you like.

3. All training is banned. No fighter is ever allowed to join a gym. If caught cheating they will be removed and their actions made public.

4. Due to no need for money all fighter pay will go directly to their manager to use in any way they wish.

Due to there being no need to ever train and everyone having the same number of skill points there is also no reason to ask for training time. Fights can be as frequent as your body allows. Naturally being out of town, low energy, and injuries are among many valid reasons to still decline a fight. I'd never force that on anyone. You just no longer need to worry about training time or skill gaps. Another bonus is these guys take 2 seconds to make. If you learn after 2 KO's your guy cannot take a punch he is easy to replace. The project you just spent 2 years perfecting not so much. The new fighter will be on par and able to compete with everyone else instantly.

Many of you will tell me this is doomed to fail and that is OK. I am not in it to be #1 or make a fortune, so I won't be disappointed if those things don't happen. This is strictly for fun and if it works it works. If it doesn't then it doesn't. Like any business you never know until you give it a shot. Anyone with interest in joining please mail me or post here. There is no creation date. You just need to let me know as soon as you do so I may make sure they are not training and sign them that day.

FAQ

I have been mailed a number of questions, so I will add them to this post.

What are the contract terms?

3 fights for $7500 which will be paid directly to the manager upon signing. The contract will only be for about 7 weeks to give time in case your fighter is prone to 16 day injuries. Inactivity clause will be 14 days, though if you come even close to that I am not doing my job. Edit: As a noob org paying up front I have spent $400k+ on fights that have not yet happened. Imagining what would happen when I start paying ONI money. I think it could go bad fast. Also, we had some managers go inactive or fire fighters right after signing and getting paid for 3 fights that didn't happen. Our new contracts will be coded to represent larger amounts to be paid to the manager. 1st time contracts are 10/25/1. Add 00 to it and it means I pay $1000 upon signing and $2500 before each fight directly to your manager account. As you get raises you will see it in the contract. 50/50/1 would mean $5000 signing bonus and $5000 per fight, ect...

Can I sign all 4 of my fighters to the org?

Not at this time. Since there is only the openweight division I am only accepting 2 fighters per manager. If I open another weight down the line I will reconsider. If I accidentally ask you to fight your own fighter do not accept. It is not good for you, me, or the org. I would never force that on anyone.

Does my manager account have to be in Vegas or just the fighter?

Just the fighter.

If my brother wants to join can he send you his fighters too?

Mike runs the game, not me. If you live together you need his permission, and he requires your accounts do not cross paths in any way ( if he chooses to allow the account ) to avoid unfair advantages or multi's.

How often can I fight?

I run events 3 times a week on Sunday, Weds, and Friday. If you have full energy and no injuries you can fight in all 3 events. Just be sure to log in often to accept the fight offers, since there can be as little as 2-3 days between fights assuming you came out unharmed

Stole the idea from Eveas, whos org is based in Tokoyo

Looking for fighters for next Wednesdays card. Forgot I couldnt book an event under a weeks time. Pm me in game or leave fighter details here.