Ruthless Bane's League ***New organization rising****

Ruthless Bane's League

http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2011/12/13/Dark-Knight-villain-Bane-to-debut-on-IMAX-NAN2783-x-large.jpg

- We are new fighting organization from Las Vegas and we are ready for the job

- Currently, we are lookin for fighters from 170 and 265+ weight class

- Our contracts will be fair and negotiable

- Match offers for your fighters will be carefully picked, so there will be no unfair matchups

- We offer quick response within 24 hours to any mail

- News will be updated on this thread and on our ingame page, keep in touch!

is this an id restricted org?

No.All are welcome.

We are recruting at the moment and planing our first event,if you have any questions or interest in joining feel free to PM us ingame.

UPDATE

- We are rising!!

- It is 1.12.2012 and we have 20 warriors ready to fight! Don't wait anymore join us asap because we are planning our first event in near future!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fight fans Ruthless Bane's League has its first event in just 5days Las Vegas.

On 15.12.2012 Bane will rise and it should be a blast,be sure to check out fight preview's which will be posted later on during the day.

We are also recruting ACTIVE players,we offer fair matchups many bonuses on fight card,if you are interested be sure to PM me or any of my staff if you are ACTIVE players we got a place for you.

RBL 1 Bane Rising - Preview

Djani Banani,Media Badass of Ruthless Bane's League is presenting you fight previews for our first event. Lets go make some noise!!!

"The Predator" Victor Paixao vs. "The Man In Blue" Charles St Patrick

Get ready for main event of the evening. This guys didn't experience loss in their professional carriers, they are lean mean fighting machines and they leave path of destruction behind them. Introducing first, "The Predator" Victor Paixao has a proffesional record of 3 wins and 0 losses and this guy is good. First he won via submission, second guy fell to strikes and third guy got dominated whole match. "The Predator" is intelligent and he's after his prey but the prey is more dangerous then ever. "The Man In Blue" Charles St Patrick holds proffesional record of 2 wins and 0 losses and he ain't gonna stop. He is the man in blue, he loves blues and his favourite actor is Tom Cruise. My humble prediction for this fight is that it will go to decision but who knows, with this animals we can't turn off possibility of KO's.

Vlad Fresh vs. Doug McMichaels

For our co-main event we have a beauty. This guys are wonderfull boxing machines and I think someone will be put to sleep here. Introducing first, Vlad Fresh is a experienced mix martial artist with proffesional record of 7 wins and 8 losses. This guy knocked out many fighters but also he suffered some tough knockouts. Coming to Ruthless Bane's League he is turning a new page in career and he's leaving past behind him. Vlad is motivated and ready to kill but Doug Michaels is thinking otherwise. Doug Michaels holds proffesional record 2 wins and 0 losses and he is dangerous. When he was 18 a wild buffalo atacked his mother while they were goin home from a festival. He killed buffalo in one punch crushing his skull. I think we will have KO of the night in this fight.

Trey Farmer vs. Roberto "Gino" Colon

This guys will give us quite a show tonight. Trey Farmer with his record of 4 wins and 2 losses is more experienced fighter then his opponents Roberto "Gino" Colon who has 2 wins and 0 losses. Trey proved himselve as and intelligent fighter during his career but will it be enough after a tough opponent like Roberto. Trey will have to work and think twice as hard if he wants to defeat this guy who has yet to experience losing a fight. Roberto, on the other hand, is motivated and ready to crush his low-moral opponent.

"Rampage" Rampage Rampage vs. Shawn "Slaughterhouse" McGrim

When u have Rampage meating Slaughterhouse u just know something is wrong. This guys don't care about anything else except that their opponent gets killed in a ring. When Rampage was born first thing he did, he slapped his mother for keepin him 9 months inside, he said he was ready after 4 months. As a proffesionall mix martial artist he has 4 wins and 1 loss and he's beast. Shawn must be really carefull dealing with this psycho but Shawn is also crazy. Shawn has 1 win and 6 losses but all of his opponents who beat him die shortly after the matches. I don't think that's coincidence. Prepare to be amazed by this two guys.

Todd Garish vs. David "Gladiator" Buume

This is fight with relatively two new fighters and their fight styles are still enigmas to us. Todd Garish has one match in his record and he won it, on the other hand this fight is David's proffesional debut. Both guys are excellent in BJJ so we can expect crazy grappling and sub attempts. Todd told me a story when he and his girlfriend went to the safari in Africa. One morning his girlfriend went to take walk and got atacked by giant anaconda. Todd reacted quickly and choked anaconda, he submitted anaconda via RNC. Poor snake never stood a chance. When David heard that, he just smilled and said : "Bring it on, I have one big snake for you here."

"Crazy" Calvin Harris vs. "Mini Mouse" Aaron Marceau

This guys are total opposite of each other. Clavin is a guy with superior standup while Aaron has better ground game. We will se who will impose his will and where will fight take place. Both guys have same record in 0 wins and 1 loss so are very motivated in getting their first win in career. Calvin said that he will knock out "Mini Mouse" Aaron Marceau and added that he never liked cartoons anyways. Aaron replied that only a crazy and stupid person doesn't like cartoons and when Calvin losses he will buy him life time subscription on cartoon network to mock him.

"Dark Passenger" Dexter Morgan vs. Jcb Bowens

This will be a good match. On one side we have Dexter, a guy who lost his proffesional debut but has put that behind him and is ready to kick ass. He's in good shape, motivated and has his mind on the match. He is the Dark Passenger and this time noone is passing through. On the other side is Jcb, a guy who lost his first 2 fights but won last fight and regain confidence in himselve so is ready for more wins.

Both of this guys wana earn some more hype and popularity and will leave their heart in the octagon. Good hardworking guys, I like them

a lot.

Michaud Korrs vs. Ray "The Raven" Lewis

This match will provide a knockout for sure. One guy has lethal hands and the other guy lethal kicks. Michaud won his first fight and is ready to take on Ray who fights for the first time in professional career. Michaud is way more experienced fighter and we will see will his experience will help him tow win this match. I talked to Ray and he showed no respect for older fighter, he said that his time is coming and he is goin to kill this grandpa. Michaud just replied "You shouldn't be so rude, knowing your mother you might be talking to your dad". Michaud won here if u ask me.

Hello guys,our first event is just over and i am pretty happy with how it went.

Fight of the night was Rampage Rampage Rampage vs Shawn McGrim.

KO of the night was Vlad Fresh.

Sub of the night was Todd Garish.

And i will be sending 1000$ to Calvin Harris for the upset of the night.

Our next event is 29.12.2012. and i will make event Bane's Fight Night few days after and RBL 3 after that so we will have quite a few events we are ACITVE org looking for ACTIVE players,so if you are ACTIVE player feel free to PM me or any of my staff with any questions.

We will also add few more fun bonuses,check out later on fight review's as our media badass discusses this event,which fight was must fun to him and who knows what that crazy bastard will have to say.

Review from our first event RBL 1 Bane rising brought to you by yours Djani Banani. Enjoy and feel free to comment and check our work we are rising fast!!

"The Predator" Victor Paixao vs. "The Man In Blue" Charles St Patrick

This was a tough fight and both of the guys gave it all in the octagon. "The Predator" Victor Paixao was more aggresive in the standup and

that in my opinion won him the match. He utilized his strong muay thai very well, working beautifully in the clinch and landing some big

knees and kicks to the body during whole match . "The Man In Blue" Charles St Patrick I think had his chances in standup but didn't do

serious damage with his boxing skills. All things consider this was a good match, worthy of being main event of our card and I think that

this guys have bright future in Ruthless Bane's League.

Vlad Fresh vs. Doug McMichaels

For our co-main event we had 1 min and 44 second brawl which ended badly for our Doug McMichaels. Vlad Fresh kept his composure

and defended well from wild swinging from his opponent. He countered nicely with body kicks and jabs which lead to clean KO victory.

Nothing much to say here, Doug McMichaels had heart and wanted it all but he wasn't lucky enough.

Roberto "Gino" Colon vs. Trey Farmer

This was an exciting match with a comeback in 2nd round for Roberto "Gino" Colon. Trey Farmer gave us great first round by controling

his opponent on ground but couldn't end his opponent Gino because of his superior BJJ but at the moment he controlled the fight. In the 2nd round

Gino scores with some nices counterstrikes softening his opponent and landed a takedown. He was persistant with sub attempts and it

eventually payed off. Trey Farmer couldn't outgrapple Gino and was submitted by nice kimura. Gino, good job!

"Rampage" Rampage Rampage vs. Shawn "Slaughterhouse" McGrim

This fight was one-sided pounding and Rampage was swinging the hammer. I don't know about Shawn's tactics but it didn't went well for

him at all. Rampage was even sadistic beacause of not finishing his opponent instead he has beaten him for 3 whole round. We wish fast

recovery for our fella Shawn and we will visit him in hospital for sure. Stay strong bro!

Todd Garish vs. David "Gladiator" Buume

This fight earned a submission of the night award. Todd submitted David in 2nd round. David looked great 1st round and was very active

with takedowns and sub attempts from top position but Todd survived and turned it around in the 2nd round. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm gunna

break your leg" said Todd and forced taps from David before any major damage was done. Nice strenght and BJJ from Todd, keep it going!

"Crazy" Calvin Harris vs. "Mini Mouse" Aaron Marceau

"Crazy" Calvin Harris went crazy on Aaron and secured himselve a quick KO victory. Aaron couldn't handle so much pressure and crisp

combinations coming from our crazy mofo Calvin and he got his face messed up. Never back down Aaron yiou will get your chance to

shine.

Prcko Strcko vs. Eta Nurburgring

Prcko has this guy owned in every aspect of the game. Prcko's intelligence and the way he defended for sub attempts from Eta were

breathtaking at the moment. Prcko scored wonderfull takedowns and controlled the whole fight form start till end. He displayed beautiful

ground and pound and gave free facial surgery to Eta's face. What is realy interesting Eta's face looks better after being pounded, that's one

ugly guy if u ask me. Prcko job well done and stay awesome dude!

Jcb Bowens vs. "Dark Passenger" Dexter Morgan

Morgan shined in 1st round with his boxing skills and even had Jcb in knockdown but couldn't finish the fight, Jcb was saved by the bell.

Jcb concentrated and won the next two round with his superior wrestling and takedowns. He weathered the storm and won the fight. Good

job guys and thank you for the show!

Ray "The Raven" Lewis vs. Michaud Korrs

Well Lewis has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game. He had superior gameplan which lead him to

victory. He was good in clinch and didn't take serious damage even though Michaud has superior muay thai and clinchwork for sure. He

landed some takedowns had better standup and deserved victory. Michaud my advice is be more aggresive, go to kill put your shit together

and win next fight!

• 2 weeks later...

Bane's Media Badass bringing u preview of Ruthless Bane's League second event taking place on 29-12-12. As you can see we survived the doomsday and continuing with our work.

Vlad Fresh vs. Jack "Takedown" Johnson

Main event boys and girls,let's see what we got here.Vlad Fresh proved to have KO power in his last match when he put to sleep our poor Doug McMichaels. Vlad Fresh is starting to rise but he is havin tougher and meaner opponent this time. Jack „Takedown“ Johnson is a beast in cage and if we can belive his wife his animal in bed too. His plan is simple, he takes u down and beat you to death. He is on a 4 win streak and I think he ain't gonna stop. If we dont see highlight finish from our Vlad I think Jack's wrestling will prevail and he will take victory. We will see, maybe Vlad prepared something special for the fight beacause noone knows that crazy bastard.

"Rampage" Rampage Rampage vs. Doug McMichaels

Two boxers going on each other, who will be first to fall we will see. Rampage has impresive record of 5-1 and has big plans for the belt. Doug experienced his first loss on last RBL event and his moral suffered. Let's see if Doug can get his shit together and stop Rampage to go rampage on his ass.

"Kumerletaur" Dino Medvidovic vs. Thad "The Punisher" Mangrove

For our co-main event we have two lions who didn't experienced loss in their carriers. Dino has shown in his debut that he can knock u out with ease. Has killer hands and a killer instict. On the other side, guy who is superior in BJJ, ou boy Thad will definitely look to submit Dino. There's a lot of heat around this fight, we heard that Dino's manager Romano Vondruška is one crazy bastard. Romano had a couple of drinks too much and started to insult Thad's family via Facebook. Thad said that he will murder him after killing Dino in octagon. Fun stuff!

Tim Slyvia vs. Scipio Africanus

Both guys have their debut in Ruthless Bane's League and are ready to fight. Tim is on a 2 loss streak and is looking to end this nonsense. He said: „I may be undermotived, under the weather, injured and tired but I'm still tough enoguh to beat this guy!“. We will see cuz Scipio ain't no bitch. This is Scipio's first fight but looking at his amauter record I think this guy will go high in this division. I think we will get nicely suprised by Scipio.

Toni "Terminator" Urg vs. "The Kingpin" Wilson Fisk

Toni is coming from wtih 2 wins in QFC and is looking to continue his streak. His main skill is BJJ and ground control but I don't know how will he manage to control Wilson. Wilson is well-rounded and very tough man to beat, but he can be submited. Wilson is so confident in wining this fight he said that he will allow his opponent takedowns and then he will beat him in his game. Crazy bastard!

David "Gladiator" Buume vs. Trey Farmer

Both guys lost on first event of RBL and are looking for their first win in carier. Todd has been submited by purple belt last match and because of that David can look his chance to end fight via sumbission. Even though Trey also has his skill focus on ground I think if he can manage to get good gameplan he can do work in standup. Interesting matchup between two fine gentlemans.

Rashad "Blackzilian" Evans vs. Poglavica "Mekana" Muda

Stories of Rashad's unspeakable strength are finnaly being tested. Rashad has obvius plan on taking down his opponent and controlling but Poglavica is worthy opponent. His wrestling was proven when he killed a horse via slam. This will be one crazy fight and we will see who has stronger deteremination to win this fight.

Ludi "Woohooo" Batman vs. AC Schnitzer

Ludi aka „Crazy“ and AC have theri first fight in RBL and thwy want to shine. I expect this fighters to be aggresive and to make impression. Ludi has slightly superior boxing but AC aint' to shaby at all. Ludi is also known for his smoking and noone knows how he manages to stay at this top-level of condition with such a bad habit. Ludi's favourite song is „Die young“ from Kesha and AC smilled and said that he will play it at Ludi's funeral after the match.

Eta Nurburgring vs. "Crazy" Calvin Harris

Eta is coming from a tough loss by our beloved Prcko, btw Prcko rules. Eta is ready to fight Calwin who won his first fight in RBL. Calvin proved that he has hands of steel and is not afraid to use them. This can end in many ways so lets see who will take initiative and win the fight.

Tyler "The Axeman" Axe vs. Mishko "Fatboyslim" Tolstiy

This crazy bastard Tyler came to his first fight with an axe. Croud was so scared they ran out from the arena. One crazy bastard we have here. Mishko on the other hand real gentleman, coming from a rich russian family. Mishko is not here for the money but for the fame. This is their debut and noone knows who will win this crazy fight.

Hello RBL 2 last night,Bane kicked Santa's ass Vlad Fresh won the 205 title and much more.

Our media badass and sometimes sweetass DjaniBanani will bring you review of RBL 2 Bane's New Year party.

Event went pretty well,we are rising puting some good shows feel free to check them out

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=759367

And i would like to say that we are here to stay and if you are ACTIVE player feel free to PM me ingame with anything you wish to know,we will open more divisions we grow every day,and we will have many contests in near future so you guys can make some more money.

Enjoy and be sure to check that crazy bastard's Djani Banani review later on today.

And yes,out next event 170 title on the line Roberto Colon vs Victor Paixao should be a hell of a fight.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/kezzthorpe/dfg-2_zpsd8ad2d21.jpg

Alright fight fans lets review this badass event that went down few days ago.

First of we had Tyler Axe vs Mishko Tolstiy to start of event,Tyler won by a desicion getting his first win and already screamning for a title shot,come down you crazy bastard lets see what future brings but Tyler made 1000$ for scream of the night keep on the good work man.

"Crazy" Calvin Harris vs Eta Nurburgring

Calvin won by a quick and brutal KO leaving Eta in dream world for days,Happy New Year Eta i heard you had a blast,nice win by Calvin.

AC Schnitzer vs Ludi "Wohoooo" Batman

Well you dont see every day batman getting his ass kickd but it is appropriate on Bane event,AC beat Batman in clinch wars and 100% fight rating,well done AC and we wish Batman a good recovery Bane will send you some flowers Batman.

Poglavica "Mekana" Muda vs Rashad Evans

Poglavica followd AC's gameplan of clinch wars beating Rashad in unanimous decision,after Rashad retired and said some shit about some shit while smoking some shit...some shit ladies and gentleman some shit...Shit.

Trey Farmer vs Davis "Gladiator" Buume

Good fight,action packed fight,Farmer displayed more well rounded game by rocking Buume in 3rd and final round but was not able to get the finish,Buume shoved why he is the Gladiatior,Russell Crowe hide your ass.

"The Kingpin" Wilson Fisk vs Toni "Terminator" Urg

Wilson wins by a BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG KO,damn that was a nasty one.

This sure makes our 265+ Kingpin in a mix for a first RBL 265+ title fight,meanwhile we wish Toni Urg all best we are sure he will come back stronger then ever just like a real Terminator would.

Scipio Africanus vs Tim Sylvia

Well Tim sure is a fat bastard even in a game,just a joke Slim Tim,Scipio went MMA on Sylvia beating him in all aspects of the game,a solid performance.

Tim Sylvia said he will be back in the gym ASAP and work on his weakness after he eats his cake and cookies...and pizza...and dont forget the grilled chicken Tim sure wont,Happy New Year Tim.

"Kumerletaur" Dino Medvidovic vs Thad "The Punisher" Mangrove

Kumerletaur Punished Mangrove with a nastyyyyyy leaping lead hook winning KO of the Night ,Dino is 2-0 and slowly working his way to the title,Vlad Fresh watch your ass Dino will bite it if he gets a chance.

Rampage "Rampage" Rampage vs Doug McMichaels

First of all thanks to Doug for taking this fight on short notice,thats some warrior right there.

Rampage TKO'd Doug in 3rd strikes,Rampage is...well his first name last name and nickname say it all,fucking Rampage,we are sure Doug will get back,he dominated Rampage the first round next time with more preparation Doug will be handfull for anyone.

Vlad Fresh vs Jack "Takedown" Johnson 205 TITLE FIGHT

Vlad Fresh THE FIRST RBL 205 CHAMP.Vlad KO'd Jack with a brutal series of knees in first round showing how much he wanted that title,Vlad Fresh thanks his fans after the fight promising to hold the belt for a longggg time,Jack will come back stronger,this was a lesson to him which he will not forget,Jack's next opponent might be in trouble he sure will come 100%.

Dont forget in only 4 days 170 TITLE on the line,be sure to check out RBL 3 preview which will come very shortly.

http://www.oniphoenix.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Bane-Revolution1.jpg

All right fight fans we bring you RBL 3 REVOLUTION,where new 170 king will be crownd.

Lets get this shit rollin!!!

Rampage „Rampage“ Rampage vs „Lightning“ Gary Jakof

OUR MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING,CLASH OF THE TITANS.

We have a BJJ expert Gary Jakof finishing all of his wins in first round with a armbar variations,if i were Rampage i would stay away from the ground.

Rampage has good takedown defense but this fight it must be superb,Rampage packs some power he is mean rampage rampage rampage machine,and Gary has shown some weakness in standup.

This fight aint going to distance it takes only one mistake with either one of them.

Roberto „Gino“ Colon vs „The Predator“ Victor Paixao

CO MAIN EVENT AND 170 TITLE ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roberto and Victor this should be a hell of a fight,both of these guys are undefeated and they both prediction a win in this fight,but one must lose one will become FIRST 170 RBL CHAMPION!!!!

They both are purple belts but Colon seems to be better wrestler and Predator has some nasty standup,who will employ their gameplan and take the title.

„The Man In Blue“ Charles St Patrick vs Blake „Beezy“ Bernard

Another great 170 fight,Victor Paixao defeated both of these guys and said he thinks St Patrick will take this one,Bernard did not like that prediction at all,saying some nasty things to Victor Paixao,a brawl almost started between these two,lets see will Bernard bring that rage to the cageeeeee.

„Monkey“ Jordan Ward vs „Baby Face Tiger“ Samart Payakaroon

Both of these guys skillset is very high,should be a barnburner.Ward has experience on his side,Samart has the one punch KO power on his side,hard to predict a winner but this has fight of the night written all over it.

„Captain“ Jack Sparrow vs Jcb Bowens

Alright ladies and gentleman we are honored today to have Jack Sparrow...Captain Jack Sparrow making his RBL debut,coming off a loss Sparrow will look to make Bowens cry and quit but Bowens is tough dude he wont give up and he showd heart in last 2 fights,Bowens predicts 2round TKO...Sparrow predicts 2round TKO...Should be a bloody one.

Prcko Strcko vs „Mini Mouse“ Aaron Marceau

Aaron is 0-2 and is looking for his first win but Prcko sure wont give it to him without a hell of a fight.

Prcko calld Aaron a stepingstone,if Prcko gets a finissh in this fight he sure will be close to that title and some serious competition.Aaron tho needs a win here badly and will come out swinging.

Brandon „ The Manipulator“ Murphy vs Josh Williams

Brandon is making his RBL and pro debut,he seems to be pretty confident in his skills but he is pretty heavy atm for a 185,lets hope he took Josh serious and will come in shape.

Josh is 1-1 but making his debut at RBL should be a fun fight,if Brandon cuts the weight.

Thats it fight fans,check us for more updates,once again if you are ACTIVE player we are recruting,so feel free to PM me,we will bring many new cool things in future such as predictions contests and stuff like that.

RBL 3 REVIEW...Rampage goes Rampage,new 170king was crownd,Charles ST. Chubby doesnt make weight and much much more.

http://www.mmatycoon...php?EvID=759826

RBL 3 was sold out in Las Vegas Wild Bob's Bar.

First things first our MAIN EVENT of the evening,we all knew this one aint going to distance.

Rampage "Rampage" Rampage vs Gary Jakof

Jakof right away wants to take fight to the ground,Rampage knew that was comeing and was ready for it,as he stuffd takedown attempts and punished Gary afterwards.

Rampage managed to land massive left and right to put Gary away.

After Rampage was running around like a mad man showing how much he enjoyd that KO win.

Gary will come back it wasnt his night,he said he will get his rematch some day and make Rampage tap.

Roberto "Gino" Colon vs "The Predator" Victor Paixao

This one was the fight to watch,both of these guys were undefeated and ready for a fight,Victor started very good dominating the first round and controling the fight,it seemd things were going really well for Predator and that he was about to become the first ever RBL 170 champ,but "Gino" Colon had other plans submitting Victor in a 3rd round with a nasty kneebar,leaving Victor without the belt and in a lot of pain.Victor already wants that rematch badly,and Colon says he will keep the belt for years to come.

Good fight in fight of the night,and sub of the night performance.

Charles ST. Patrick vs Blake "Beezy" Bernard

Charles St Patrick really struggled with his weight cut for this fight. After coming in at 173.3, he had two hours to cut the additional weight. He was unable to do so and as a result, his fight with Blake Bernard was cancelled.

Very unproffesional from Charles lets hope that wont happen again.

"Monkey" Jordan Ward vs "Baby Face Tiger" Samart Payakaroon

Ward won via unanimous decision,it just wasnt Samart's night,Ward seems to be lil more focused and was able to grind out a win over always dangerous Samart.

Good win for Ward and Samart will come back better then ever.

"Capatain" Jack Sparrow vs Jcb Bowens

This was one of best performances in Sparrows career,Sparrow was on point and sharp but was unable to put Bowens away who showd once again how tough he is,after 3 rounds Sparrow got the nod but lets remember Bowens took this fight on short notice and had some succes,who knows if he had full training camp who's hand would be raised at the end of the fight.

These two could easly meet again in future.

Prcko Strcko vs "Mini Mouse" Aaron Marceau

Prcko came out strong looking for the finish,and to show Aaron who's the boss,but Aaron waited like a snake for his opportunity catching Prcko in a triangle and getting his first win in pro career.

Good win for Aaron caz Prcko was the dark horse in 170 and very promising prospect,lets see will Prcko be able to bounce back from these dark times.

Brandon Murphy vs Josh Williams

This was a good kick off,both of these guys had only one thing on mind...FINISH.

Murphy had some strange tactics like stand up from mount but he won the fight with a very fast and tight triangle.Williams dived in with a big big punch but Murhpy was ready,that guy has nasty guard.

Fight of the night:Roberto Colon vs Victor Paixao

KO of the night:Rampage "Rampage" Rampage

Sub of the night:Roberto Colon

Thats it fight fans,stay tuned as we will announce are next BIG event in days to come,congratulations to our new 170 Champ,Ruthless Bane's League moves on!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys dont forget us,RBL 4 in only 8 days,2 Title Fights,2 number one contender fights this will be fun card...

Preview will be out this weekend check it out!!!

Also we are always recruting ACTIVE players,PM me if you have questions.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/kezzthorpe/gg-1_zps32a32453.jpg

All right fight fans WE bring you RBL 4 BAD INTENTIONS 10fights on the CARD 26.1.2013.

Next saturday here comes the preview.

Rampage „Rampage“ Rampage vs Vlad Fresh 205 TITLE

OUR MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!

Rampage is on a four fight winning streak,that crazy old bastard finish his last two opponents by KO/TKO

And seems like he might be ready for that title.Vlad Fresh our current champ has also finished his last two opponents by KO/TKO and seems he is more focused then ever.

Vlad Fresh is heavy favorite in this fight,he has more experience,he has higher skills but you can never count out Rampage,this will be a brawl...this will be a war!!!

Roberto Colon vs Lew Alcindor 170 TITLE

RBL brings you another title fight with great potential to be fight of the night.

Both of these guys are fucking undefeated and have 4-0.

Not only these warriors are never tasted defeat they finished all of their fights...

Well you can spank my monkey,eat my sendwich and call me George but i think this one wont last 5 rounds...this one might not last 5mins.

Lew says he is the law and he will take that belt,meanwhile Colon is still confused why he has to spank my monkey...Take it easy Roberto it was a joke,leave my monkey alone you have a fight coming up,spank your own monkey.

„Veliki“ Ljuti Hrcak vs Todd Garish

Ljuti Hrcak has been unstoppable in his mma carrier,with 6-0 he said that he has no doubt it will be 7-0 on 26th...Hrcak has nasty nasty ground game,but Garish aint no slack down there either,Garish is a proud owner of purple belt and he showd vs Buume in his RBL debut that he is very crafty bjj fighter,kneebaring Buume in second round winning sub of the night award.

Lets see if Garish can beat Hrcak,Hrcak is a hugeee favorite but this is mma baby anything can happen when two trained assassin's meet in the cage.

Jack“Takedown“ Johnson vs Jake“Shogun“ Rua

Jack Takedown Johnson lost his last fight,lets see will he be able to bring his A game facing Jake Rua a former CFC champ.Rua is making a debut in RBL but already he is one step to that title shot.

Johnson is straight up wrestler who wants to put you on your back and beat you up,Rua is very well rounded,lets see who takes this one,Rua says he will take this one in second round via TKO.

Drizzt Do Urden vs Trey Farmer

Drizzt Do Urden...This guy is on his way to supermarket,buy us some snacks Drizzt...And beer dont forget the beer.

One time Drizzt was so drunk his dad askd him to go get some beer and Drizzt came back with bear in his arms...He never in a milion years would have guessed Trey Farmer had bear farm and he stole none other then Trey's favorite bear...This two will resolve it all in the cage,Farmer vows to revenge his long lost bear...

Toni“Terminator“Urg vs AC Schnitzer

Toni is a BJJ fighter coming off a loss,looking to put himself back on track,he has some solid wrestling and will surely be looking to put AC on his back.

AC seems to be well rounded but lets be honest he wants to keep the fight on the feet and land his strikes ,Toni is way to nasty on the ground,but will Toni be able to bring the fight where he wants...

Be prepared for clash of the styles.

Poglavica „Mekana“ Muda vs Josh Williams

Alright this very well might be first contender fight with Poglavica vs Williams in 185 category.

Gameplans bethween these two should be very simple,Poglavica wants to take it down,Williams wants to put striking clinic on the wrestler.But wrestlers are usually mentally very very strong people and are knows to push thru pain,lets see if Williams will be able to keep it standing or maby show some unseen new skills on the ground.

„Captain“ Jack Sparrow vs Shawn Mcgrim

What do we have here,seems like two fighters willing to go out there and bang,throw those haymakers and test each others chin's.

Jack Sparrow...I am sorry Captain Jack Sparrow say's he is mixed martial artist not only a brawler but that will quickly change knowing our Captain if Shawn rings his bell with a big right hand,Sparrow will rush in brawl mode,ladies and gentleman we might be looking at a fight of the night.

„Baby Face Tiger“Samart Payakaroon vs Lonnie Poon

These two highly skilled 170 pound warriors will be look to put on a show.

Samart shows he has no fear,he is mean nasty,he is ready to bang and win this fight.

Lonnie is making his RBL and pro debut and we have no idea how he will perform in a cage.

Be ready Lonnie Samart will bring it.

Doug McMichaels vs „Yubin“ Dee Nyde

To start of our RBL 4 card we have big boys 205 pounders with some heavy hands and sharp standup.

Both of these guys love finishing fights,they both promise a KO finish,Dee Nyde on paper should be a favorite but you can throw away your papers this aint a math test,Doug says all it takes is once punch,should be a hell of a start of evening.

RBL is recruting ACTIVE players,we will add new divions pretty soon,if you are interested fell free to PM me here ingame,you can track me down irl,you can camp outside my house,but lets not get carried away,PM me ingame :D

Also dont forget you can now bet on our events,next event this saturday,two title fights!!! http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?bid=7992

Check it out and try your luck.

RBL 4 is over WE have TWO NEW CHAMPS,some new contenders and many many more.

Check us out within 24 hours RBL will bring you our review of event,and we already have our next event planned.

We are also recruting ACTIVE players,so feel free to PM me!!!

RBL 4 Bad Intentions Review!!! :boxing: :boxing:

All right guys i am happy with the event,we are still young org and growing each event,trying to develop in every way even review's and stuff like that,if you like it feel free to let us know.

We had some good fights we didnt sell the arena out but with time we will,when we start to make more money.Here it goes:

MAIN EVENT

Rampage "Rampage"Rampage vs Vlad Fresh 205 TITLE FIGHT

Vlad Fresh was a favorite in this fight for 205 kingdome,but Rampage had other plans in mind.

Very early in the first round Rampage took control of the fight,mixing it up with flying knee punches and ending the fight with a brutal Head Kick KO!!!

Rampage is our new RBL King of 205 division,Rampage said that finally he has enough beer money to become an alcoholic...Well...Wtf?

„Sleeper“ Lew Alcindor vs Roberto „Gino“ Colon 170 TITLE FIGHT

We all knew this one aint going to distance,both of these guys were undefeated and finished all of their fights.Colon was a huge favorite but it just wasnt his night.

Lew came 100% in this fight and got into Colon's face KO'ing him in the 2 round.

Lew is the new LAW in 170 divison,but Colon was not a champ for no reason,Colon will be back we know it,i have a feeling these two will meet once again and the belt might be on line once again!!!

„Veliki“ Ljuti Hrcak vs Todd Garish

Hrcak was a huge favorite and guess we found out why,he was just a lil better wherever the fight went.

Garish is a warrior man,he took this fight on short notice vs stronger opponent showed he has potential.

Hrcak after TKO finish was fired up and abit to cocky,crownd didnt enjoy it Hrcak is ususally very humble,will Hrcak get the next title shot?

Jack „Takedown“ Johnson vs Jake „Shogun“ Rua

This was very interesting fight for the fans,Jack was former title challenger,he didnt get the belt vs Vlad Fresh but came back stronger then ever finishing Rua in only 83seconds and after calling for the title shot.Jack is the only man to ever beat Rampage our current champion,well this should be interesting.

Jake Rua on the other hand he was a champ before and will have to show his heart of the champion once again,and come back stronger then ever.

Drizzt“The Hunter“ Do Urden vs Trey Farmer

Drizzt showed us why his nickname is The Hunter,the ref had to pull of Drizzt fromTrey leaving Trey on the mat defenseless.Drizzt seems to have a good future in mma.

Trey had some tough times but he said he will change some things and bounce back.

AC Schnitzer vs Toni “Terminator” Urg

AC won this fight by KO of the night performance,brutal Head Kick finish.

Seems AC is on his way of becoming fan favorite,after the fight he was bragging left and right and the crowd seemed to love it,watch out here comes AC!

Poglavica “Mekana” Muda vs Josh William

Young Poglavica showed he is a great talent deafeting Josh in the second round by a TKO.

Very dominant performance by Poglavica and he showed he can finish the fight,his wrestling is world class,he just might be the next RBL 185 CHAMP,but lets see what future brings.

Josh said that he will come back better and will be back in the gym asap.

“Captain” Jack Sparrow vs Shawn McGrim

Sparrow won the fight by Kimura in 3rd round winning Sub of the Night,and the fight was also Fight of the Night.

Our Captain was just to much for Shawn ,picking him apart on the feet,showing he works a lot on his ground game and that he wants that title shot one day.

Lonnie Poon vs “Baby Face Tiger” Samart Payakaroon

The true fight of the night,both of these guys will be getting 1000$ bonuses.

Lonnie on paper was a favorite but Samart was just on point tonight,he dominted the fight,almost finishing Lonnie twice in second round and finally doing so in the third round.

Lonnie is a tough guy we wish him good future but man Samart looked good.

“Yubin” Dee Nyde vs Doug McMichaels

Watch out here comes Dee Nyde damn his hands are lethal.

Dee KO’d Doug in the very first round and said after that he will do great things in the sport,we belive you buddy.Doug on the other hand said he knows he needs to change many things and that next time we will see old Doug in the cage.

Bonuses are 1000$ each

Fight of the Night:Jack Sparrow vs Shawn Mcgrim

Lonnie Poon vs Samart Payakaroon

KO of the Night :AC Schnitzer

Sub of the Night:Jack Sparrow...Captain Jack Sparrow

Colon will be back stronger!! And claim whats His!

Good victory over Paixao and you are right there in the mix.

That should be a good one,Paixao asked to fight you after the first fight was over,should be a good one.

Hello guys just a quick reminder that our preview of RBL 5 will be out in few days,i also wanna say that we will open some new divions soon if next event goes well,we are always seeking for ACTIVE players so feel free to PM me and if you like our work follow this topic we wont mind :D

RBL 5 Dont Be Scared Homiehttp://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/kezzthorpe/bf35_zpsfec755db.jpg

Ruthless Bane's League brings you yet another great event in Las Vegas on 09.02.2013 Saturday LIVE at The Palmtree!

We bring you two title fights 205 title and 170 title are on the lines.

Here comes the preview :

OUR MAIN EVENT 170 TITLE!!!

„Veliki“ Ljuti Hrcak vs „The Law“ Lew Alcindor 170 TITILE FIGHT

This is true main event,both of these guys never tasted defeat Hrcak coming in with 7-0 and Lew with 5-0 record,this will be a barnburner,none of these bad boys wanna lose a fight like this,they are very similar they both have strong wrestling and purple belts,it will be a furious chess match.

Hrcak predicts first round finish,bold move Hrcak put your money where your mouth is.

This is the biggest fight in RBL history lets get it on!!!!

CO MAIN EVENT 205 TITLE!!!

„Rampage“ Rampage Rampage vs Jack „Takedown“ Johnson 205 TITLE FIGHT

Holy Molyyyy what do we have here Rampage vs Johnson that sounds familiar...

This two fighters have faced before in a 100% fight of the night war!!!

Jack is the only loss Rampage has,Jack got rocked badly in first round but he is a tough man to finish he pushed thrue pain and started to wear down Rampage getting the decision victory and nearly finished Rampage in the third round.

This time its for revange its for the glory its for the BELT!!!

Jeremy Johnson vs Eric Zimmerman

Another great fight and a rubber match,they already defeated each other lets see who will bring their A-game on Saturday,Jeremy aldo he has purple belt never submited anyone,he just destroys them he has impressive 26KO/TKO finishes in his mma carrier.

Eric early in his days was a sub machine he has from 8 fights 7 submission finishes,will Eric stand and bang or will he go back to his roots.

Vladimir „Twisted“ Raskolnikof vs „Captain“ Jack Sparrow

Vladimir is making his RBL debut,he comes in with a score of 2-2 but Vladimir show's his warrior spirit as he did not want an easy fight,he got into Jack's face and said Hello Jack...in his mean spirits Sparrow said like he always does Captain Jack Sparrow,Vladimir just said yeah sure Jack...The brawl almost started there security pulled em away from each other as Sparrow was screaming CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW...CAPTAINNNNNNN,this has fight of the night written all over it.

Jcb Bowens vs „Kumerletaur“ Dino Medvidovic

Bowens is a tough fighter for anyone,Dino called out Bowens but it wont be easy Bowens comes to Knock you out or submit you but Dino has same mentality,Dino has some heavy hands showing that in his last fight KO'ing his opponent in the first round.

Will Bowens stand or try to mix it up and take it to the ground.

Charles St Patrick vs Aaron Marceau

Charles came to fat his last fight,didnt make weight and the fight was no contest,did Charles take this fight seriously we will see soon,it looks like he has but you never know with him,Aaron on the other hand bounced of two defeats by submitting Prcko Strcko in the very first round,Aaron is motivated but this is hard fight for both of them,good luck guys.

Ray „The Raven“ Lewis vs „Crazy“ Calvin Harris

This is the fight to watch,both of these guys have highly skilled boxing,and it looks like they will try to kill each other out there.

Very very possiable fight of the night or KO of the night,maby even both.

Harris comes in as a slight favorite but we will have to see who is the best boxer in town!!!

„Dark Passenger“ Dextar Morgan vs Thad Mangrove

This one is a classic,striker vs grappler.

Morgan has to keep ot standing and Thad doesnt wanna stand infront of Morgan lethal hands.

Thad said he is pretty confident he will catch Dextar in scramble,lets see who will come more prepared and focused.

Scipio Africanus vs Ludi Batman

Another good fight,boxing vs muay thai,Batman vs Scipio.

Batman is a fan favorite very fun guy with some heavy hands but Scipio said he is in a shape of his life

and is ready to climb the ranks,should be a hell of a fight.

Mishko Tolstiy vs Adam Walker

This is the fight to kick off event,Mishko takes on undeground legend Adam Walker.

The rumor is Adam is next big thing but Mishko says he doesnt buy in the hype and will stomp him in the Cage.Adam says his hands will do all the talking inside the cage.