Legends no more?

First of all, back in the days it wasn't all better... that's the last thing i want to bring to discussion. Just needed a catchy title lol.

I feel there is way too less exposure on the top of the class fighters in the game/forum. There are many top fights people could get excited about, many warriors rising to the top which would be fun to follow... but they lack the publicity. There is also less trash talking in forum which often heated up things and made people really excited about an upcoming fight.I mean Snake vs Tonal, the buzz there for example was awesome!

There is no contact point in forum which would get more people to follow it or even care... and it could be so exciting! Orgs are some sort of closed microcosms. We waste a big opportunity there imo.

I think Tycoon Times was a great idea to put things forward... still it can't give some sort of overview, it is per se more of a of random collection.

Which leads me to several attempts of a possible solution... the optimimum would of course be an editorial team which puts together some sort of weekly newsreel. Maybe on fridays and people could check out what the big highlights on weekend are and what happened during the week in the top of the class.

Sounds great, sounds unrealistic that we get that together i think. But maybe we can reduce the effort und start on smaller level and see how it goes from there. A thread in forum maybe, some sort of tycoon event calender which starting post gets updated while the thread gets used as a collection and the top org owners, their writers or even managers of top fighters give a little outlook on their stuff in the near future.

Others feeling something like this is needed/would be great... or think such a project would fail? Other/better ideas to create more interest? People willing to take part in such a project?

Yeah, a lot of the posters who hyped up their fights and brought attention to other big fights in Tycoon are gone

J-Bomb, very active with fighter bios, interviews, upcoming fights

Blixxx- no explanation eeded

Nunnker- before he lost his marbles with Dan Torres, he was good for bringing attention to the biggest fights in Tycoon

Pico- Bubba all day

Matty Blayze/Blitz Hilo Crew- Blitz Twitter, big event reviews, previews, a lot of hype generated in forums

Syn crew w/ Franky

I'm sure there is more, but that is all I can think of atm

Yeah, a lot of the posters who hyped up their fights and brought attention to other big fights in Tycoon are gone

J-Bomb, very active with fighter bios, interviews, upcoming fights

Blixxx- no explanation eeded

Nunnker- before he lost his marbles with Dan Torres, he was good for bringing attention to the biggest fights in Tycoon

Pico- Bubba all day

Matty Blayze/Blitz Hilo Crew- Blitz Twitter, big event reviews, previews, a lot of hype generated in forums

Syn crew w/ Franky

Chuck Grace with his massive epenis and hilarious posts is pretty much the heart and soul of the forums and is why most of us still play this game.

I'm sure there is more, but that is all I can think of atm

I still try to throw the odd write up or fighter interview up but there's little to no other interaction from other managers anymore. I enjoyed when guys would get involved in rivalries with fighters, alliances, or even companies. Like Virt said there's a good amount of buzz in the current ITFL thread at least so all hope isn't lost.