KAISER's Cross #8 (300k$ on the line)

________________________________________________________________________________

Buckle up, bitches - KAISER's back!

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5863/kcross8.png

Not giving out an exact closing date, this depends a bit on when Tycoon Times gets published, but i expect to determine/publish the winners on saturday or sunday here in this thread and the prizes and freebies will be send out then, too.

Have a close look at the numbered order of the solution letters, please, it's not 1-6 but a mixed array... usually confuses quite some people.

Hit me up if you have some bucks going spare and would like to donate it to a good cause like this (no VIP features needed for solving) and get a featured spot like ONI this time in the next edition.

Have fun, guys, godspeed and party on!

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7103/32976134.png

KAISER Fightwear - Osaka Niten Ichi - KAISER Nutrition

• Upvote 3

I just answered this puzzle when Tycoon Times was released a while ago. So, I guess my entry is still in, isn't it?

To late the date was 16 june.

Alright, guys... it's time - finally! :D

Third place, 50k go to

Second place, 100k go to

Dwayne "Superman" Johnson http://mmatycoon.com...php?MgrID=86369

First place :winner: , 150k go to

:toot:

Congrats! Pretty cool the big one goes to a brandnew manager! Thanks for the participation, price money and also the freebies will be sent out asap. Stay tuned for the next edition of KAISER's Cross, i already recieved a 100k donation from Marky Mark in the name of Crucible Fights: Helsinki, so we'll be able to come up with a sexy pricepool again!

So long, godspeed and party on!

I just answered this puzzle when Tycoon Times was released a while ago. So, I guess my entry is still in, isn't it?

Hey, sorry, saw your post too late... yeah, Tycoon Times came out in a 14d rythm this time, so that's why i waited so long, to give every participant who found the riddle there time to take part in it, so yeah, i had you in my list.

Finally! 3rd place is still good :D

Mango Challenge #4 is coming soon as well. Next time we'll have 2 types of challenge. One that if you got the answer, you`ll get a sponsorship. That one will be for every manager that gets it right in the next 5 to 8 hours, that should be decided with no problem when it`s on. The other challenge will be a little similar to last time, but a bigger word search and with a couple of days to do it and just like Kaiser Cross, the winner will be decided by random pick :)

Anybody looking to sponsor is welcome. We already have a future donation by the great Scott from Ascension :D

Congrats on another edition, Roger!

• Upvote 1