"Iceman" Chocolate Al vs Hunter "Kronix" Jones is finally booked! [Video]

dbsh209

Chocolate Al vs Hunter Jones
Booked for February 1st

The two renowned fighters, Chocolate Al (#1 LHW in WOCFS, #1 LHW in the Island) and Hunter Jones (#4 LHW in WOCFS) have agreed to fight on the second Warriors card in February 1st. Chocolate is coming off two first-round knockout wins, while Hunter will be going into the fight with a 1-0-0 record with 1 decision. This fight has generated a lot of publicity, and the trash-talk that has come along with it has been nothing short of entertaining.

Hunter Jones first decided to mark his name in the Island world by deciding to trash talk Daft Young and his manager. Chocolate Al decided to respond by challenging Jones. Negotiations occurred afterwards, and Chocolate was signed to a one fight contract in the Warriors organisation in the Island.

The two have had a lot of interaction, some of it which follows below.

Chocolate Al first responded to the trash talk of Kronix with a quote given to a reporter below:

Kronix, you're in my division. If you get past that joke of an opponent that you have, let's throw down. I will crush you like the can you are. - Chocolate Al

Hunter responded in an interview:

Reporter: Who you want to fight after this fight?
Hunter: I am not looking over this fight for sure but knowing that my opponent is much weaker I can understand your question. I know some guy named Chocolate ass is calling me out. No clue where he got his name maybe in jail but I can give him one more in the ass if he wants to.

Reporter: But you will have bigger challenges after this fight maybe fight for title?

Hunter: Maybe. We have to decide that with my team. If this Chocolate ass will talk to much I will have to first put beating on him and then fight for title because I don't like people talk bad.

Chocolate Al tweeted this picture in the following days:

http://www.upload.ee/image/3807602/lolzysmoothy.png

After winning his first bout via decision, Hunter continued the jabs at Chocolate Ass at the post-fight press conference:

Reporter: Maybe there is a fight or organization you want?

Kronix: Yes there is a fight I would love to get. Chocolate ass was calling me out but seems that he hasn't been signed with any organization and I think that's because he doesn't want to face me and is waiting to sign with some one else.

Reporter: Who is he?
Kronix: Some bum who has bigger mouth than balls who is scared to fight real competition and sign with org and fights other bums in QFC.

Don't be scared Chocolate ass sign the contract lets do it. Put your money where your mouth is! I Challenge you to fight you can choose organization and time but I will put an ass beating on you. I am coming for you boy you can't run now you made a big mistake calling me out now I will have to put you in retirement like this other bum who had balls to talk bad about me.

Al responded in a tweet the following day:

I'll fight this chump any day. Tell his organization owner to call me up, sign me for a lucrative one fight deal, where I'll face and end the career of Chronics.

Al continued his talk in another tweet, expressing his discontent on the lack of initiative from Hunter:
I still haven't received a contract or a fight offer. I am pretty sure that it is you who is doing the ducking here. You couldn't even finish a can, you're a joke.

The fight got booked yesterday, and a quick scout of the fight shows that it is going to be a really close one.

http://www.upload.ee/image/3828564/Screen_Shot_2014-01-16_at_01.51.38.png

Lastly, there was a promotional video released for the fight.

• Upvote 5

Well at least the fight will go on, but slider set ups may not be correct and training and energy could become an issue. Sad that you dont get the right fight, but good luck any ways.

I've been informed by Knockout that the sliders are set for the fight, but I am unsure about how the training regimen might affect the outcome of the fight itself.

Edit: I believe he knew he was getting banned so he chose to not train at all.

• 2 weeks later...