Mad Dogs MMA: Global Fight Hilo

Mad Dogs 10: New Era
http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1390937470maddogs%20new%20era.jpg
By, Pedro Sohitto
Main event
Welterweight Championship
Eulalio Gonzalez v Lucas Lunar
Today’s Main Event of the Night, the fight of two great welterweight warriors, the clash of generations: the current Welterweight Champion, 30 years old amazing grappler coming from Monterrey, Mexico- Eulalio ‘Pipporo’ Gonzalez, who will face tonight Welterweight ‘Canadian Fighting Championship’ and ‘Boondock Fighting League’ Federations ex-Champion, 40 years old fighter coming from Toronto, Canada- ‘The Great’ Lucas Lunar. It will be second fight of Gonzalez in ‘Mad Dogs MMA’ after he won championship by spectacular armbar in his organization’s debut. Average striker, but great ground fighter, who can submit his opponents from every position, will encounter well-rounded Canadian, who will surely try to keep this fight standing. Lunar is definitely one of the best tactician we ever saw in the cage. If you connect this with his brutal power- it’s perfect recipe for new ‘Mad Dogs MMA’ Welterweight Champion.
My Prediction: Lucas Lunar by (TKO)
------------------
Co - Main Event
Heavyweight Championship
William Shimazu v JC The Easter Bunny
In Co-Main Event of the Night, we will see clash of two great universal finishers fighting for Heavyweight Championship. The Actual Champion- great tactician, amazingly skilled in all fighting areas, 30 years old Brazilian from Paulinia- William Shimazu, will face tonight perfect match up, also being top warrior of each fighting aspect, 29 years old coming from Hoppitty Montana, United States- JC The Easter Bunny. Shimazu won most of his fights by submissions, but in last fights we could see how great and brutal striker he also is. He can compete in every area with every fighter. And the stand up fight would suit Easter Bunny the most. He is one of the most spectacular fighters we ever saw, but I’m not sure how would he oppose BJJ master. In previous fights he has shown great control- both, from top and bottom, so if he will keep it that way- he can be the new Heavyweight Champion. But comparing latest form of both fighters- William Shimazu is on absolute peak, and I think that he will take home the W.
My Prediction: William Shimazu by KO (Punches)
------------------
Main Card
Heavyweight Bout
Ken Banners v Rex Richards
In next fight we will see another two great fighters. The great 33 years old striker derived from Rio, Brazil- Ken Banners, and 36 years old grappler from Midland Texas, United States- Rex Richards. Richards has just stopped 5 losts in a row with guillotine named later Submission of the Night and Ken Banners is coming out with Fight of the Night after real war against Eric Cartman at his last performance. Banners’ life would be much easier tonight, if he will keep this fight standing, he doesn’t want to give even a little chance to Richards to show his great ground skills. Ken is much better stand up fighter in every aspect and on the ground it can be anything. And by anything I mean, that in this area the favorite should be Richards. And Richard wouldn’t like to keep fight standing, especially that Banners has shown many times to his opponents, that even clinching isn’t best idea- he can score from every position.
My Prediction: Ken Banners by KO (Head Kick)
------------------
Main Card
Featherweight Bout
Stevie Hart v Layne Staley
In the upcoming fight will participate the 25 years old Singapore fighter- Stevie ‘The Evil’ Hart, who fill face two times ‘Ultimate Pit Fighting’ Featherweight Championship contender, 26 years old well-rounded fighter coming from Seattle, United States- Layne ‘Chains’ Staley. I predict, that this one will be show of grappling game from both fighters. The difference between those two fighters are that Staley has better winning ratio, and we saw few times, that Hart can be submitted by skilled ground fighter.
My Prediction: Layne Staley by Submission (Kimura)
------------------
Main Card
Middleweight Bout
Cylar Black v Beast Cobain
In next fight we will see very interesting and promising debutant, son of legendary Carlisle Black, 18 years old wrestler from Las Vegas, United States- Cylar Black. And his debut opponent will be 20 years old brawler derived from Vacaville, United States- Beast Cobain. The Cylar Black is coming to cage with great amateur MMA record of 27 wins preceded with also great highschool wrestling career. We hope to see from him unaverage technical skills and hopefully brutal ground and pound characterized to best wrestlers. But we must remember that Cobain is skilled brawler also and he will look for takedowns aswell. It’s very likely, that Black- just like most of wrestlers, won’t feel too comfortable on his back.
My Prediction: Cylar Black by TKO (Strikes)
------------------
Undercard
Middleweight Bout
Abel Speed v Akio Takada
In next fight will clash 35 years old great striker, derived from Brooklyn, United States- Abel ‘Amazin’ Speed, and last Middleweight Championship contender, 40 years old Japanese from Tokyo- Akio Takada. Takada is great MMA fighter, he is gifted in every aspect of fight- he can knockdown his opponent, he can submit, he is great, very experienced tactician, who knows how to fight, how to stick to gameplan and claim the victory. 5 years younger Speed has very similar skills, maybe he can look for advantage in stand up fight. He has ground skills, but he definitely prefers striking and clinching than grappling. And here we come to how well Speed can control Takada in clinch? He is better there, but Takada would be more than happy to pull guard and work from bottom. So it would be rather more profitable for Abel to stay outside and work on Takada with his powerful kicks. But taken to the ground once, he would probably stay there, as it’s unlikely that Takada will let him stand up.
My Prediction: Akio Takada by Unanimous Decision
------------------
Undercard
Lightweight Bout
Brij Khali v Timur Uzbaijzky
In next fight we will see encounter of last Lightweight Championship contender- experienced 39 years old Indian from London- ‘Sir’ Brji Khali, who will face tonight 34 years old Tajikistani brawler from Azbakan- Timur ‘Timo’ Uzbaijzky. ‘Sir’ is much more experienced fighter- he has 72 professional fights in his career! It’s something amazingly unusual, I would say. But in last years of his career he is just cutting coupons from his popoularity. He never was top fighter and on last event he got chance to fight for Championship belt, but the dreams lasted only 54 seconds. And in the other hand, Tajikistani is solid MMA fighter, but in lower form- he lost his last 4 fights, which were preceded with great streak of 4 wins. He will surely keep striking his older opponent and look for KO to don’t let Khali adapt his gameplan to the fight. It’s hard to say what will happen here- Khali is very experienced and he knows how to fight and Uzbaijzky is one big unknown- he can have another spectacular fight in his career, but aswell he can just let it go again.
My Prediction: Timur Uzbaijzky by KO (Head Kick)
------------------
Undercard
Light Heavyweight Bout
James Korbett v Leiro Nayr
In next tonight’s fight we will see 20 years old boxer from Big Bear Lake, United States- James Korbett, and one of the biggest Philippinian talents of new generation- 18 years old Leiro Nayr from Manila. Korbett’s boxing skills looks very good, but he seems unexperienced. He doesn’t look natural in cage yet, but if he will improve- he can be really nice fighter. And Leiro Nayr won’t let him look for winning recipe too long- he won both of his professional career foghts, what together took him… 35 seconds! Sounds like pure talent. He can hammer nails with his right hand and seems to have also good wrestling skills, but in this fight, I’m not sure what Korbett would like to look for on the ground- except some time or his teeth.
My Prediction: Leiro Nayr by KO (Punch)
------------------
Undercard
Welterweight Bout
Suleman Pokong v Johnny Luca
In another fight we will see 21 years old Cameroonian boxer from Douala- Suleman ‘King’ Pokong, who will face 19 years old Dutch debutant from Amsterdam- Jonny Luca. Pokong will be looking to stay on his feet, while Luca can try to take fight to the ground, where he can dominate his opponent. In past we also saw, that Cameroonian likes to take the fight to clinch, but from what we managed to know about Dutch- it won’t be good idea. He seems to be great clincher and ground player, surely could kick strength out of his opponent in distance aswell. This one looks tough for Suleman Pokong.
My Prediction: Johnny Luca by KO (Head Kick)
------------------
Undercard
Middleweight Bout
The Steel Penn Alliance v Steve Hershey
In this Undercard fight we will see encounter of top fighters of their countries. But those are very exotic countries for mixed martial arts professional scene. The 22 years old Ghanian from Hilo- The Steel Penn Alliance, will face 31 years old Middleweight Championship ex-contender from Andorra- ‘The Man’ Steve Hershey. Hershey is much more experienced, but it’s hard to say what is going to happen in this fight. Both fighters aren’t in top form- it’s hard even to name it average. Anyway, they are both skilled, they know how to fight and how to win, but predicting the winner is really tough in this one. But if I have to, I would say
My Prediction: Steve Harshey by TKO (Strikes)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1359126577PEDs.jpg Sponsored by performance enhancing drugs, Hilo.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13871319061f227cf26fb14645d41ea403bb04a3a9.png

Everybody know legendary grappler Carlisle Black. And all his fans must see MadDogs 10 : New Era on 8th February, where one of his successors will debut in his professional MMA career. I’m talking about the youngest son of legend- Cylar Black.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1390937470maddogs%20new%20era.jpg

Cylar Black- 18 years old wrestler with amazing high school record of 183-3, who has actual amateur MMA record of 27 wins and no lost, will step into the cage with Beast Cobain- solid MMA fighter with quite average record of 2 wins and 3 lost fights. Good test for a start. Cylar is coming out of his own father’s grappling Academy, where he was training whole his life under rigorous eye of Legendary Champion, where he trained with his brother and nephew- also current MMA professionals warriors: 7 years older heavyweight Caesar Black Jr (3-0) and 1 year younger than Cylar, welterweight/middleweight Christian Black Jr (2-1). It sounds like recipe for growing future champion.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27b5.jpg

Petro Sohitto- How did it happened that you are sitting now here and being professional mixed martial artist?

Cylar Black- I come from a grappling family so it wasnt a choice, we either fight or bring shame to the family name.

PS- You had really amazing wrestling, and later amateur MMA records. But do you think that you are ready to step into big MMA world?

CB- I am very experienced despite my young age and am extremely comfortable in the cage

PS- How did you prepare for your debut?

CB- I've prepared with a lot of physical conditioning and as always lots of grappling with my older brothers.

PS- Can you tell us something about your next opponent and your next fight?

CB- I know nothing about him and I dont care. I'm gonna wreck him.

PS- How is it to be son of as big legend as Carlisle Black? Does pressure to be as good as your father encumbers you?

CB- My dad raised me to be the best and soon I will be, I have a black belt in Black family grappling systems, and I'll have my black belt in BJJ soon also, as long as i listen to the elders I'll be fine.

PS- How did it happened that you don't have any nickname?

CB- It’s funny a lot of us never really had any, lately we've been throwing a few around so me Caesar Jr. and Christian Jr. may give each other some cool aliases.

PS- Where would you be now if not mixed martial arts, or maybe even not fighting sports?

CB- I'd be back in Seoul with my dad and uncles helping them open the first public Black family grappling academy

PS- Do you have any pre-fight rituals or superstitions that you do before fight?

CB- Any member of the black family who has a fight always sits with elders and has a meal after weighins

PS- How do you spend your free time? What do you like to do to take your mind off from fighting?

CB- In my free time I just hang with my nephew Christian Jr. . He’s like my best friend, I also chill with all my cousins

PS- Do you see yourself in wrestling only again? Even if it could be professional this time?

CB- Maybe one day, maybe I’ll try TWGC.

PS- Would you like to say something to your opponent? Or your fans?

CB- Not much. I'm just ready to get in there and give the fans a quick win.

PS- Thank you very much for given time.

You can’t miss Mad Dog 10- New Era! 8th February on open television!

Event sponsored by Performance Enhancing Drugs

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1359126577PEDs.jpg

Post credits to: Pedro Sohitto

Mad Dogs 11 – My Valentine BWT Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1390950535maddogs%203.jpg

February 14th
Hard Knocks - Hilo (3,000)

By, Pedro Sohitto
------------------

Main event

Light Heavyweight Bout
Binzo Binzo v Siouxsie Banshees
In tonight’s Main Event, we will see one of the most titled fighter all over the world, coming to Hilo during Binzo’s World Tour- former Light Heavyweight Champion of many best organizations, the 37 years old Gabonian future Hall of Famer- ‘Tourista’ Binzo Binzo. Tonight he will face another fighter with many titles gained in his career- 36 years British great warrior- ‘The Slayey’ Siouxsie Banshees. Both of them are very experienced top fighters of the world, but black belt Binzo has great advantage on the ground. It can be the way, how he will try to solve this fight. In stand up- we should prepare for real war, we will see two outstanding strikers, who mastered every aspect of game, but Binzo looks like a little more well-rounded fighter. I think, that he can look for control on the ground, and try to score from there and submit him opponent between transitions and ground and pound. But British is very tough opponent, what he has shown many many times and we know that submitting him surely needs true master BJJ skills. But in the other hand- Gabonian can have them. It’s hard to say what will be the result, but…

My Prediction: Binzo Binzo by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Co - Main Event

Welterweight Bout
Bryan Larocque v Mal Reynolds
In tonight’s Co-Main Event we will see two great well-rounded fighters, who possessed championship belts of previous organizations they fought. 37 years old Canadian from Quebec- Bryan ‘Thunder’ Larocque, will face 32 years old fighter from Nashville, United States- Mal ‘Tightpants’ Reynolds. Looking on them, we all know it must be great fight. Larocque is they guy, who would like to keep tonight’s fight standing, but black belted Reynolds would be more than happy to look for domination on the ground. It’s hard to guess- who will impose his gameplan? In stand up it will be tough war, with Canadian as a little bigger favorite, but if we will see any domination- it should be on the ground. Once taken to the ground, Larocque won’t stand easily. But will Reynolds be able to take him on the ground and keep him there before Bryan can cause him some real damage?

My Prediction: Mal Reynolds by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Lightweight Championship
Toni Touhu v Demarcus Bate
Next fight will be Light Championship bout between 33 years old black belt from Stockholm, Sweden- current Lightweight Champion Toni ‘Tnt’ Touhu, and 27 years old late-debutet, but also great talented 27 years old American from Brooklyn New York, who will step tonight to the second time in his career to professional cage- Demarcus Bate. It will be tough one for unexperienced Bate- he has shown his great skills in his debut, but that time he didn’t fight with as skilled grappler like Touhu. Touhu is very nice in every aspect of the game, but we must admit that Bate is unknown- he has skills, but how big- we couldn’t see in his last fight. In this case it seems safer to bet on much more experienced and known current Champion, and leave Bate on position of underdog.

My Prediction: Toni Touhu by Submission (Armbar)

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout
Carlton Sabre v Molton Hope
In this fight, we will see two great talents, two big hopes of Mad Dogs Organization, two undefeated fighters- until tonight’s fight surely: 23 years old Englishman from London- Carlton Sabre, and 22 years old American from Philadelphia- Molton ‘Red Star’ Hope. Both are very gifted strikers. Sabre has reach and weight advantage, but Hope looks like a little better technical fighter. They look very similar, I think this fight won’t last until judges score, but who will throw the final shot? It looks like lottery to guess…

My Prediction: Carlton Sabre by KO (Punch)

------------------

Main Card

Banthamweight Bout
Palhaco Gozo v Donald McTavish
Another tough fight, this time between 28 years old fighter derived from Gozolandia, Sri Lanka- ‘Gozolino’ Palhaco Gozo, and 21 years old striker from Moray, Scotland- Donald ‘Higland Warrior’ McTavish. Much younger Scot is surprisingly much more experienced, he looks to be at least a little better than his older opponent. Maybe it’s because Gozo couldn’t show his true skills in previous fights, but he was KOd in last two fights during very first round. Maybe McTavish can be submitted as we saw in past, but I think that he will step into cage for fast KO.

My Prediction: Donald McTavish by KO (Punch)

------------------

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout
John Dank v Epi Fongua
In another fight we will see 32 years old experienced striker from Maryland, United States- ‘Lights Out’ John Dank, who will face 19 years old wrestler from exotic Vaololoa, Tonga- Epi ‘The Cannibal’ Fongua. Much older fighter has solid skills, but we saw him losing with theoretically weaker opponents many times- don’t really know why and how. But Fongua didn’t step into cage too well- he fought twice and he lost twice. It’s hard to guess, will it be his awakening in MMA career, or Dank will give him another professional mixed martial arts lesson? I think it will be rather second option than first.

My Prediction: John Dank by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout
Leos Karanous v Marcelo Guimaraes
Another two young fighters, but this time we should prepare for ground battle between 23 years old Greek from famous Sparta- Leos Karanous, and 22 years old Brazilian grappler from Sao Paulo- Marcelo Guimaraes. Both fighters will be definitely looking for submissions, but it’s each ones speciality. It’s hard to guess who will surprise his opponent, show a lot of flair and submit him. They are both gifted grapplers, but weaker strikers. Maybe they will try to score a little in standing, but they will try to take fight to the ground as fast as possible. I think that more experienced in cage Spartan can take the W if he will stay focused and keep it calm.

My Prediction: Leos Karanous by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout
Aaron Parsons v Igor Gago
Tonight, the great 20 years old talent from Seattle, United States- Aaron Parsons, will face 25 years old great grappler from Moscow, Russia- Igor Gago. Physically and in stand up they look very similar, it’s hard to guess who can score more points standin, but I think that American looks a little more confident over there, but on the ground? Gago is absolute submission master. It’s one more again very hard to predict the winner- aggressive striker or cold submission killer? Russian will be first tough opponent of young American talent, and I think that he can prove him, that it’s still too early for him to compete with high level MMA fighters.

My Prediction: Igor Gago by Submission (Guillotine)

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Championship
Ip Man v Hiilo Rodrigo
Tonight, for Middleweight Championship Belt, will fight two great fighters will very good professional records: 25 years old Chinese current Champion from Foshan- ‘Wing Chun’ Ip Man, and 32 years old American from Hilo- ‘The Flyin’ Hawaiin’ Hiilo Rodrigo. Current Champion is much less experienced and Rodrigo will debut in organization tonight, and he will surely try to step into it very loud and hard. Chinese can look for advantage in stand up fight and try to clinch, but we must remember that Rodrigo is one of the best grapplers in the world- take his red belt as proof. Both will be looking for KO their opponent, but Hiilo is the only guy who surprise his opponent with something else- and if he will do that, it will be something deadl, what we will remember for very long time

My Prediction: Hiilo Rodrigo by Submission (Armbar)

------------------

Undercard

Bantamweight Championship
Keita Aoki v Alexio Silva
Another great grappling battle, but this time for newly created in organization Bantamweight Championship Belt. Two pretendents: 34 years old Japanese from Saitama- ‘The Strangler’ Keita Aoki, and sensational 29 years old brawler derived from Thesallon, Canada- Alexio ‘Country Boy’ Silva. Very experienced and deadly Japanese with quite solid record will step into the cage of one of the best Canadian grapplers, holding amazing 14-2-1 professional cage record. And this is great argument in upcoming fight. Silva is born winner, but his only weapon are submissions- but to be honest, the same we must say about Aoki. It’s question of tonight’s form and luck, I think. We can only see how it will go.

My Prediction: Alexio Silva by Unanimous Decision

Sponsored by Performance Enhancing Drugs

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1392880074mad%20dogs%20bigger.jpg

Mad Dogs 12 – Get Bent Trick Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13921501341Fightposter.jpg

February 22nd

Hard Knocks - Hilo (3,000)

------------------

Main event

Heavyweight Championship

JC The Easter Bunny v Ken Banners

In the Main Event of The Night, we will see an encounter of two great fighters. Current Heavyweight Champion, 30 years old derived from Hoppity Montana, United States, who will be defending his Championship Belt for the very first time- JC The Easter Bunny. He will face tonight spectacular 34 years old fighter coming from Rio, Brazil- Ken Banners. Two big guys, who know very well how to fight in every area, but first thing on which should we look at before this fight- Easter Bunny’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt. He seems to have advantage in every aspect, but on the ground… Banners maybe was never submitted yet, but I’m afraid that tonight can be first time in his career, when he will have to tap it out.

My Prediction: JC The Easter Bunny by Submission (Armbar)

------------------

Co - Main Event

Bantamweight Bout

Billy Bob v Daniel Reyes

In Co-Main Event of the Night, we will watch two bantamweight organization’s debutants. 35 years old fighter derived from Utrecht, Netherlands- Billy Bob, will face 30 years old Mexican from Mexico City- Daniel ‘Rocky’ Reyes. Billy Bob looks a little bigger favorite tonight. He should have advantage thanks to his great boxing skills, and what most important- I think that he should look for taking down his opponent to the ground. I think that both- Bob and Reyes aren’t dangerous from their back, so the one, who will land on top will have great opportunity to score a lot. And better wrestler tonight seems to be Billy Bob. He must just stay away from clinch, in which Mexican can show his unaverage skills.

My Prediction: Billy Bob by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Main Card

Middleweight Bout

Abel Speed v Steve Hershey

In next fight during tonight’s event, we will see 35 years old fighter from Brooklyn, United States- Abel ‘Amazin’ Speed, who will face 32 years old fighter derived from Jajaor Dark Continent, Andorra- ‘The Man’ Steve Hershey. First thing which I should say- Hershey maybe doesn’t have too impressive professional MMA record, but for sure he is very good and experienced fighter. But it seems that Abel Speed is big favorite in tonight’s fight. He has everything to outscore ‘The Man’ in every area, of course if he will stay focused and cold- we all know how good striker Steve Hershey is.

My Prediction: Abel Speed by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Greg Royce v Blaine Pain

In next fight we will see two unexperienced heavyweight fighters. 25 years old Englishman, from Manchester, with professional MMA record of 1 win- Greg ‘G-Love’ Royce. His tonight’s opponent will be absolute MMA professional debutant, 18 years old fighter from Da Kine Bail Bonds, United States- Blaine ‘Powderkeg’ Pain. Both of them are skilled boxers, and this is how they will probably spend most of their time tonight. Pain seems to be better boxer, he has also reach and weight advantage, but maybe Royce could try to take this fight to the ground? He seems to be better wrestler. But it’s quite possible, that both of fighters would be helpless from their back. But if they will try staying, maybe Pain seems to be a little more skilled, but bigger experience- mostly amateur, but still, would be able to give the W to Greg Royce.

My Prediction: Greg Royce by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Rex Richards v William Shimazu

In next fight, 37 years old American, from Midland Texas- Rex Richars, will face 30 years old Brazilian from Paulinia- William Shimazu. They both are quite well-rounded fighters, but I’m afraid that most lethal weapon of Rex Richards can be defended well by William Shimazu. I’m talking about ground play, mostly submitting his opponents. And William Shimazu looks to be more aggressive fighter, who has great grappling skills, but is rather looking to finish his opponent with wild and vicious punches. And I think that by this way, he can overwhelm his tonight’s opponent.

My Prediction: William Shimazu by KO (Head Kick)

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Rio Ler v Suleman Pokong

In next tonight’s fight we will see still unbeaten after his 3 professional MMA fights, 25 years old fighter from Brasilia, Brazil- Rio ‘Anaconda’ Ler. He will face tonight 22 years old Cameroonian, from Douala- Suleman ‘King’ Pokong. Pokong is improving very well with his overall mixed martial arts skills, describing him we must say, that he is mainly boxer, and that he must quickly improve his grappling skills, if he is thinking more serious about making career in cage. And his tonight’s opponent would be much more worthy sparring partner for him, instead of opponent. Rio Ler is very weak stand up striker, but he really knows his job. He is outstanding BJJ specialist, I’m afraid that taken to the ground, Suleman Pokong won’t be any challenge for Brazilian grappler.

My Prediction: Rio Ler by Submission (Triangle)

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

The Steel Penn Alliance v David Hopkins

In next fight, underestimated 22 years old fighter from Hilo, but fighting under Ghanian flag- The Steel Penn Alliance, will face owner of great 6-1 professional MMA record, 25 years old American from Chicago- David ‘The Shooter’ Hopkins. Hopkins is great fighter, but when I first time saw this fight contracted, I started to think what is going on. This will be fight of absolutely great black belt against white belt novice. Maybe Hopkins knows how to defend, but please- Penn Alliance isn’t average grappler. I think it will be done quite easily by The Steel, I’d be very surprised if Hopkins would be able to stand his ground tonight, especially according also, that Penn Alliance seems to be worthy match up, or even better fighter in other areas also.

My Prediction: The Steel Penn Alliance by Submission (Triangle)

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Einari Hautamaki v Javier Esteban

In next fight we will see 22 years old pure talent from Tampere, Finland- Einari ‘Eeki’ Hautamaki, who will face 25 years old fighter from Tiuana, Mexico- Javier ‘El Hombre De Arena’ Esteban. And this one will be fight of great talent, against to be honest- mostly circus attraction. I’m afraid that Esteban isn’t too respected in MMA world. And I’m afraid that this fight can be lost of time for fans and Einari Hautamaki, who shouldn’t have any problems with fast submitting his tonight’s opponent.

My Prediction: Einari Hautamaki by Submission (Arm Triangle)

------------------

Undercard

Bantamweight Bout

Alex Reink v Dominick Guerra

In next fight we will see fighter still waiting on his first professional MMA win, who lost all of his 3 previous fights, 25 years old fighter derived from Newport, Wales- Alex ‘Horikitsune’ Reink, who will face absolute MMA debutant, 18 years old Dominick Guerra from San Diego, United States. Both fighters looks quite equally on the ground, but I think that this fight will give us result in standing. And here to be honest- Alex Reink isn’t any gifted fighter, and Dominick Guerra seems to be quite good boxer. I think that Guerra’s manager knew very well what he is doing, when he was contracting this fight.

My Prediction: Dominick Guerra by TKO (Strikes)

Brought to you by Performance Enhancing Drugs