Frank Rizzo is a bitch

You read the title right, Frank Rizzo is a bitch. He ducked me by hanging out with Kid for a while, then he was busy with the 135 division of Syn. A division of 1 fighter, Over the past month Louis D Palma has ducked both myself and the #1 p4p child toucher Charles Martel. I can no longer watch Louie duck his way out of he beating that he knows he deserves.

Shogun Silva was never inducted into the Syndicate HOF, thus making your run in Sydney a sham. Fight me Louie, you know you want it!

• Upvote 4

Listen son, Frank Rizzo confirmed his place as the #1 p4p fighter in this game last night taking out the seemingly unbeatable Jake "Counter Takedown Queen" Lamotta. He said he would overcome the odds and he did just that! He will fight anyone, that I chose for him to fight!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Not sure if its the severe hangover of mine, or Louie is delusional. Rizzo is currently #226 P4P, is he not?

He's #1 in his own p4p list.

• Upvote 1

Only reason you beat LaMotta is because he came into the fight with like 60%,energy.

We need this rematch asap.

I dominated Martel and with full energy will dominate Rizzo.

78.59% actually not that I was looking. Bring it son and we will see the #1 p4p Champion of all the World destroy Lamotta once again!

• Downvote 1

Listen son, Frank Rizzo confirmed his place as the #1 p4p fighter in this game last night taking out the seemingly unbeatable Jake "Counter Takedown Queen" Lamotta. He said he would overcome the odds and he did just that! He will fight anyone, that I chose for him to fight!!!

Exactly...that YOU choose for him to fight. AKA you'll duck the fuck outta anyone you think will own your boy!

Also is it just me or is LD slowly turning into a poor mans F-Man at this point?? Sick burn me! :fight3:

Only reason you beat LaMotta is because he came into the fight with like 60%,energy.

We need this rematch asap.

I dominated Martel and with full energy will dominate Rizzo.

Let's not get carried away with the "dominated" thing. Seems to me Jake got tagged and rocked early then went full lay 'n pray like a lil bitch. 209 WHAT?!

Exactly...that YOU choose for him to fight. AKA you'll duck the fuck outta anyone you think will own your boy!

Also is it just me or is LD slowly turning into a poor mans F-Man at this point?? Sick burn me! :fight3:

I only fight those who are worthy of sharing the cage with my greatness

And as for the F-Bomb reference, I don't get it...

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z343/rjs2442/RizzoJr_zps5f9a1358.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Despite Louie's best efforts to inject some life with some talking, the 135 pound division is still about as exciting as a damp sponge on a dead cats face.

I appreciate your thoughts however this is not an attempt to inject life and more towards celebrating the awesomeness known simply as Rizzo!