Win £50K for a KO

So my last thread on this didn't generate any challenges, but then I thought perhaps it's because I didn't put about the prize in the title.

Ok so the deal is; one of my oldest fighters, Danny Tatum, is on 49 fights. In all that time he has never been KO'd. To add a little spice to his 50th Fight I'm accepting challenges from anyone who thinks they can knock him out. If you manage it I'll pay you £50K. It's not a bet, so if you fail you don't pay me anything. Just thought it would add a bit of excitement.

Tatum is currently without a contract so I'm willing to take him anywhere to do this.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w20.jpg

William "Slim" Sims (93230)

Mate, i have one fight left on my REVO contract. I have been contemplating retirement for a while and i can't think of a way to end my career than to fight a legend such as yourself.

Hype wise it makes no sense for you, but to fight a champion such as yourself will be an honour.

If you can convince the owner of REVO to sign you for one fight then i would love for it to be my last fight. Good luck though, because he doesn't reply to any of my messages. Also that 50k bounty you placed on yourself will go nicely in my retirement plan ;)

Afterwards we can head to Sully's for a celebratory beer! :drunk:

Joe, it's on (hopefully) I've sent him a message asking for a contract.

Spalding, I don't think a Kick Boxing match makes sense for the org owner as Tatum has no hype or popularity there.

Joe, it's on (hopefully) I've sent him a message asking for a contract.

Spalding, I don't think a Kick Boxing match makes sense for the org owner as Tatum has no hype or popularity there.

it doesnt have to actually be listed or booked as a kick boxing match as long as managers just agree to keep it standing and set sliders accordingly -- i have no doubt Gein would ko him but not worth bringing him out of retirement unless it is a stand up fight but i also know it wouldnt be completely fair match up wise but thats not what you betting on you betting on him getting not getting ko'ed