Tycoon F.C. - Football Manager 2015

GBK16

You want more? Well now you have more! First thing to post today, here is a lovely bit about our team!

6 of our players were named in the Team Of The Week! These players are:

King Yento

Mike Tycoon

Castor Rollins

Conor Brazier

John Hetfield

Rory Daly

Also, only the 1 match tonight, but there will be plenty more tomorrow :)

TYCOON F.C. vs FARNBOROUGH

Live Match Report

Starting Formation (4-2-3-1)

R. Daly

C. Rollins B. O'Donnel C. Brazier

J. Ramrod J. Hetfield ©

M. Tycoon M. O'Sullivan M. Brakeley K. Souza

K. Yento

NOTABLE EVENTS!

45 mins: Nothing going in the first half, with Farnborough defending well in the middle of the pitch, but offering nothing going forward.

HALF TIME

46 mins: Corner comes in from Brazier. It is headed out to the edge of the box, where Daly knocks it down. Hetfield takes a touch and hits a fierce shot which is saved by the keeper, but the ball falls to O'Sullivan, who simply taps it in! Goal! Mark O'Sullivan (John Hetfield)! 1-0!

59 mins: Corner in from Brazier is cleared to Souza on the halfway line. He passes it forward to Ramrod, who is quickly dispossessed, but O'Sullivan picks it up and plays it forward to Hetfield. Hetfield passes to O'Donnel on the edge of the box, who plays it wider to Brazier. Brazier tries to chip the goalkeeper to the back post, but sees the shot hit off the post and hit off an unknowing Rory Daly and over the goal line! Goal! Rory Daly (Conor Brazier)! 2-0!

65 mins: A Farnborough clearance goes to Mike Tycoon. Unaware of his surroundings, he tries to head it back to the goalkeeper, but sees a striker run though onto the loose ball and one-on-one with Yento! He sees his shot hit the post, but it falls back to him and he finishes at the second attempt! Goal! Farnborough! 2-1!

70 mins: SUBSTITUTIONS! C. Smith > J. Ramrod B. Tornados > B. O'Donnel G. Brophy > R. Daly

FULL TIME!

Tycoon F.C. 2 - 1 Farnborough

Goalscorers

Mark O'Sullivan

Rory Daly

Man of the Match: Mark O'Sullivan, 1 goal, Match Rating of 7.9

First i think grant needs to survive his exam`s, then maybe there will be more updates.

Bob is right here. I can't play FM around exam times because all I think about when trying to study is FM haha

Monday 22nd December, mark it in your calenders, because Tycoon F.C. will be back with constant updates then!

...also were you always a MMATycoon forum mod?

Who GBK? Like since last week or the week before I forget, there was a big thread with idiots complaining about it, can't believe you missed it.

Who GBK? Like since last week or the week before I forget, there was a big thread with idiots complaining about it, can't believe you missed it.

I see. Eh, I'm fairly new to Tycoon I guess. I don't really know or are involved in the forum politics, and I must have missed that one

Grant Knott is requesting more time from the board....

...also were you always a MMATycoon forum mod?

The board have granted my request for 2 weeks off, on the promise that when I return, we shall pick up 9 points from our next 5 games. Failure will lead to me being sacked.

And no, I only became a mod last week.

• 2 weeks later...