GBK16 a moderator?

TheGuvnor

20 members have voted

1. 1. He should be moderator?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

I just made this topic because I was little shocked when I noticed this delusional spammer is a moderator. There are good moderators who I have noticed like PBR and Duphus who looks like professional guys and who are not just going around the forum and spamming but really helping people and doing what it takes to make the forum a better place but why this guy is a moderator now is beyond me. I havent see that there was any problems with moderating in the forum so I cant even understand why there was a need to have one more moderator?

You call this guy a good moderator? Its been few minutes he is moderator and he is already starting to abuse his power. Look he is saying that Grasman is insulting him when he is saying that he is a liar. Seriously what is this guy thinking?

http://i.imgur.com/joTh6Ky.jpg?1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I really didn't expected that such day will come, but I agree with you. Some of his forum behaviour dosen't suit to his function. You was annoying (yes, we have to admit that couple of times your behaviour was annoying) and our new mod decided to shoot you down (same as I and other members of the community), but the point is that such things dosen't suit to a forum member who has mod function. I never seen any other of the mods participating on such actions, even before becoming mods.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yea, he has an outstanding reputation and has been extremely active for the amount of time he has here, seems like a great extra hand to have around the forum.

Extremely active? He is just spamming everywhere he can he is replying to all of my posts with his negative shit. And why forum needs more moderators? What was happening before he wasnt a mod? While I am in this game I havent seen single abusive thing in the forum I think it could be the same if there where no moderators at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I really didn't expected that such day will come, but I agree with you. Some of his forum behaviour dosen't suit to his function. You was annoying (yes, we have to admit that couple of times your behaviour was annoying) and our new mod decided to shoot you down (same as I and other members of the community), but the point is that such things dosen't suit to a forum member who has mod function. I never seen any other of the mods participating on such actions, even before becoming mods.

Don't see what being a Mod has to do with it unless I was threatening him in some way

Extremely active? He is just spamming everywhere he can he is replying to all of my posts with his negative shit. And why forum needs more moderators? What was happening before he wasnt a mod? While I am in this game I havent seen single abusive thing in the forum I think it could be the same if there where no moderators at all.

Not sure how you can know what I post when you have been here for a month

As for the O.P. that was not me threatening him. That was me claiming that him threatening a mod makes him a hypocrite since he has blasted people before for doing it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I agree with you once again.

Don't see what being a Mod has to do with it unless I was threatening him in some way

As for the O.P. that was not me threatening him. That was me claiming that him threatening a mod makes him a hypocrite since he has blasted people before for doing it.

Well, except giving warning points or bans for abusive behaviour your function is also representative. You are representing the game owner, since he have given you trust to give you additional options and access to a special sections in the game and in the forum. I never seen duphus or PBR acting in a way like you.

• Upvote 1

Why you are lying again? You basically said that he cant call you a liar because you are moderator and why I need to know what you did post before I was here? You have been throwing negative stuff about me everyday in the forum. You are just a regular forum spammer and I cant understand how people like that can be put as moderators.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just made this topic because I was little shocked when I noticed this delusional spammer is a moderator. There are good moderators who I have noticed like PBR and Duphus who looks like professional guys and who are not just going around the forum and spamming but really helping people and doing what it takes to make the forum a better place but why this guy is a moderator now is beyond me. I havent see that there was any problems with moderating in the forum so I cant even understand why there was a need to have one more moderator?

You call this guy a good moderator? Its been few minutes he is moderator and he is already starting to abuse his power. Look he is saying that Grasman is insulting him when he is saying that he is a liar. Seriously what is this guy thinking?

Grasman, on 02 Dec 2014 - 6:35 PM, said:snapback.png

Really? Insulting a mod? Pretty sure you have told people off in the past for doing that

Go look at the test results yourself. Same results

Everybody take cover the meltdown is imminent...

• Downvote 1

Well, except giving warning points or bans for abusive behaviour your function is also representative. You are representing the game owner, since he have given you trust to give you additional options and access to a special sections in the game and in the forum. I never seen duphus or PBR acting in a way like you.

That is because you seem to have a bad opinion of grant before he actually does any mod work. He just said for wolfs nutrition store to win and gettitng accused of everything? Then loud mouth grasman saying money here money there my store is the best. i spent a lot of money so i obviously have best product. have you seen anyone elses product?

Why you are lying again? You basically said that he cant call you a liar because you are moderator and why I need to know what you did post before I was here? You have been throwing negative stuff about me everyday in the forum. You are just a regular forum spammer and I cant understand how people like that can be put as moderators.

oh look a regular forum spammer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Who are the mods?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

List of them there for you Steel

Our new moderator in action.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47143&p=624256

http://i.imgur.com/joTh6Ky.jpg?1

Out of interest, why are you accusing me of spamming when you are posting the same thing over and over again?

• Upvote 1

http://i.gyazo.com/42e75b9a3238cd9c9f275b1a90c2c0d6.png

Still haven't answered the questions.

How could you possibly know how much someone else has spent on their products?

I have proved what i have spent, let trustworthy people into my account to see for themselves that nothing was photoshopped.

Noone else has done that and until they do, I have the best stuff around.

You don't seem to understand how the Q system works or are just lying through your teeth.

It's never been cool to make an opinionated person, who is in a cheerleading group with the worst forum trolls, into a mod.

The head cheer-leader Castor, a troll who has been banned time and time again,

seems to be his best bud and probably wont be banned again while GBK is a Mod.