That Escalated Quickly

detonator

Re: Re: Re: helo again 2015-02-17 21:21:06
I did get 50K yes.

I won VIP qfc tournament with my 4th time so I guess its okay :)
Re: but 2015-02-17 21:21:47
Sure I remeber you :) I have been little inactive but I will try to come more active in next month becaues now I have a lot stuff to do in work.
Re: congrats! 2015-02-24 15:17:34
I got 60 days :)
Re: Re: congrats! 2015-02-24 15:26:59
wow 60 days thats great! So do u plan to continue the VIP after the 60 days are gone? I hate the idea of losing fighters when the VIP is gone....
Re: Re: congrats! 2015-02-24 15:28:49
so how did u get into LOD?
Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-02-26 19:20:08
I will think about it.

This game is hard and I think I have to learn a lot about it :)
Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-02-26 19:20:29
The guy who owns it sent me a letter if I want to join in :)
Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-02-27 05:13:59
oh? cause thats what I was going to do...ask u to join....
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-01 20:42:22
heh :) sorry man I joined alliance with my mentor Mickey ;)

I have to say I am not a fan of big alliances. I get way to much PMs from alliance members than I can handle :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-01 21:33:00
big alliance dont mean big mails. I been in the alliance 3 months and havent got ONE mail from an alliance member that I didnt start. This game isnt like that. But its a unique excuse....hadnt heard that one before.
Re: Contract Accepted 2015-03-01 21:34:33
why did u quit LOD?
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-01 22:40:09
Sure but I will stick with my mentors alliance I like small ones little better :P
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-01 23:01:09
smaller alliance...smaller opportunities....bigger alliances....bigger opportunities. so Im curious...why u like smaller ones better? In this game I have only been in one....so I cannot compare.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-02 17:06:53
I have played other games like this.
big alliances are just to much haos and you cant really treat anyone like a friend or close member there because there are just way to much people in it. I like it more like a small brotherhood :)
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-02 21:33:49
I am disabled and retired. I play online games 15 hours a day MINIMUM 7 days a week for the last 12 years. Before I got my back operation I couldnt get out of bed for 5 years. I have a sleep disorder and 5 hours sleep is RARE. So NOBODY has more experience than I do playing online game. And I totally disagree with you. What u just said dont even make sense. Chaos is a reflection of leadership...so the SIZE is not the issue. I spent 20 years in the military and EVERY unit I was in was bigger than the biggest alliance in the game. And how many are around you has NOTHING with if u can treat anyone like a friend or close member. Thats as stupid to say as...I cant have a human friend because there are way to many on earth. How about you stop the dumbass excuses and just say NO? I didn t ask for excuses ha? So if ur gonna give them at least make sure they pass the stupidity test please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Typical reaction of LOD's aggressive policy of trying to recruit.

Knowing people in real life is different to an online game, since nobody in real life will send you out a mass mail asking a question or asking for something :D

But yeah, the guy is pretty loopy in my opinion, just play the game how you wanna play it, and don't bother with people who attack you for not joining them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Spent 20 years in the military? One of those sorry ass non-comms who figure one day they will be civilians again and forget how to treat people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GBK will you stop putting all LOD under the same banner please!!!

Who was it who sent the message?

This is not how every one in the alliance is at all iv never asked anyone to join only that I will help them.

• Upvote 2

Yes I don't know why he did get that mad at me. Like I did explain to him I just don't like big alliances because its to much haos. The chat in the alliance is spammed all time and you can't really follow anything there. There are like 70 members and I don't even know who is who because literally there are just to much people to keep track on all of them. And of course I did get few mails per day from alliance members what at that point when I tried to learn about the game was just way to much for me.

Mickey told me not to join LOD because they have bad reputation and this guy just proved him right.

P.S. Micked still your alliance name and logo are questionable :P

• Upvote 1

This is not how every one in the alliance is at all iv never asked anyone to join only that I will help them.

Sorry I don't want to say who it was because it was private conversation but if he wants to reveal himself that's up to him.

His username is Rabid search his username.

He got overly aggressive with me too once, I rejected a contract to go to a LOD org and he kept on and on and on... I was just sending him like "Calm down mate" and he would write rants and blah blah blah and then he eventually blocked me... Lol.

I would insult him, but I genuinely think something is wrong with him. So I feel bad for him, go easy on him guys. We never know how our real lives have been.. He could of just been giving bad news or had a shit day at work. This is the stuff I forget when I pick a fight..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This sort of shit right here is why we can't have nice things.

I actually don't even understand this, one guy left to join an alliance with his mentor, seems like a reasonable enough choice to me. LOD is pretty fucking big already recruitment should consist of an invite and a couple lines in a pm at this point.

Spent 20 years in the military? One of those sorry ass non-comms who figure one day they will be civilians again and forget how to treat people.

I'm an NCM in the Canadian military, mind you our military has good pay and a ton of benefits so it's a viable career choice if you don't want to get post-secondary education, I'm also 22 and just about set to be course loaded onto PLQ so I seem to have a good chance of going places. A majority of commissioned officers are just bags of hammers anyway, I actually work for a living.

Admittedly it's nice to be able to walk into a room and say "What's up homos" and just get friendly greetings in return. I'd likely get fired from a civi job at this point.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, its rabid. He has done this to many people. If you dont agree with him or think like him he will insult you and eventually block you.

• Upvote 1

I was in the Army for 6 years... during the Clinton drawdown. Those that could get out and operate as civilians... did, the rest of the nincompoops left were the ones that would struggle in the real world. Fuck, the top enlisted(e9/Command Sergeant Major) when I was at Ft Gordon ended up being a cab driver. You go from being an e9 to a cab driver.. you suck as a human.

His username is Rabid search his username.

He got overly aggressive with me too once, I rejected a contract to go to a LOD org and he kept on and on and on... I was just sending him like "Calm down mate" and he would write rants and blah blah blah and then he eventually blocked me... Lol.

I would insult him, but I genuinely think something is wrong with him. So I feel bad for him, go easy on him guys. We never know how our real lives have been.. He could of just been giving bad news or had a shit day at work. This is the stuff I forget when I pick a fight..

been given bad news or had a bad day at work. Rabid said himself he sits at home all day and plays online games. He is a disabled vet

There's over 100 members in LOD already. Not like they're hurting for members. Rabid sent me two long ass messages the other day asking me to hate him and lowering my IQ per line I read.

• Upvote 1

rabid has gotten to where he is messaging most new vip members, and if they decline this is how he treats them.

I'm talking about your recruitment policy, not your actual members. The members who did this, I am afraid, are assholes.