Highland Games - 25 Year Old Creation Tournament

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1425923006142592085944530.gif

To celebrate Highland Games leaving The Island as a top 10 organisation, we're going to host a 16 man heavyweight 25 year old creation tournament.

Highland Games is a 25+ Organisation with an 257k ID restriction. I'm hoping that this tournament might bring a few more fighters in and that some of the managers will want their fighter to continue competing for us after it.

RULES

• 16 Fighters
  • 2 Months (64 Days Exactly)
  • Heavyweight
  • Based in London
  • Fighters must be created for the tournament (I suppose 269k ID)
  • No fights before the tournament (all fighters must be 0-0)

PRIZES

• First Place - $1,000,000 + 5 Free Custom Avatars
  • Second Place - 3 Months VIP (Donated by KingEpicity) & 2 Free Custom Avatars
  • Third/Fourth Place - $200,000 (Donated by Turbodave222) + 1 Free Custom Avatar

There will be in depth write ups for each round and additional interviews for anyone who wants them. To try and convince managers to keep their fights with us beyond the tournament, I'm going to be trying to help the fighters' characters grow as much as possible, hopefully getting you guys really into each fight.

Hopefully we can fill this up and have an awesome turnout for it.

To enter or enquire, post in this thread or send my account a message. http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=93705

FIGHTERS

TOURNAMENT FULL
  • Upvote 2

OFF TOPIC

Is there going to be a 170lb division in Highland Games? Because I have a fighter with 258k ID, 27 years old and a decent amount of hype who might be interested.

It's all going to be depending on how many people come through with us. There's a few solid 170 fighters so I'm hoping that we can get a few of them to stick around and join us, as well as getting a few from the FAs in London. We might run more tournaments to fill divisions too.