Revamp the mailing system

markyosullivan

Recently I've started helping out manage Insanity and I've found it a nightmare trying to keep a track of mail unrelated to the management of the organisation. I think a couple of these changes would help:

1. A completely different mailing system for businesses should be introduced so you have one for your own personal manager stuff and then one for your business

2. An option to subscribe / unsubscribe to certain mail regarding the business. So for example if you're the match maker for an organisation, you don't want to see mails regarding contracts because that would be someone else's job.

3. An option to only get mail regarding your actions and not the other staff of the organisation. It's hard to keep a track of what the managers thought of your contract offer whenever you're getting tons of other contract related info.

4. Ability to create and remove folders to organise your mail

Edited by markyosullivan
Added idea suggested by twookool
  • Upvote 8

I like the idea of a second mail box so personal mail is separate from business. I can only imagine it'd make things easier to track.

This is the kind of thinking that got Hillary Clinton in trouble, but I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

A great idea, I'm sure it would make org owners (and possibly other business owners) mail much easier to organise/ see urgent org mails etc.

+1

• 7 months later...