Elite KT Lightweight Tournament 280k

Rocket

ok guys this is the sign up thread for the tournament which will be starting once 280k id hits, i will edit this post with tournament details and with everyone who signs up thanks

EDIT:Tournament Details

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1438901785KT%20logo.jpg

ELITE KT: BloodSport 280kID

Creation date will be set once 280k id hits and we have sufficient amount of fighters to create a tournament bracket (8,16 or 32)

Created fighters must be 18 years old and able to make weight (155)

Tournament will be a double elimination format, so if you have to lose twice before you are out, a loss in your first fight will still give you the chance to rejoin the winners bracket later in the tournament and go on to win the final.

Fights will be held at Elite KT in New York and their will be 3-4 weeks between creation date and first fight and 3 weeks between fights

I would like all fighters who enter to be from a different country, as i want a representative from all around the world to take part in BloodSport! I hope this will also feed down into adding a bit of extra flavour to the smack talk thread and with fighter personality/bio's

with this in mind can all who enter PM me in game with the country they would like to reserve for their fighter so we dont end up with 2 fighters from the same country, the fighter base is your decision but i would like each guy to be from a different country as stated above.

Fights will be 3/5minute rounds held in a ring with kickboxing rules applying (standing 8 count etc...)

The prize fund currently stands at

1st Place 300k + the lightweight title

2nd Place 150k+ guaranteed rematch for the title belt

3rd place 50k

Bonuses will be given for KO otn and Fight otn which will be luxurious and i will also be adding extra prizes related to smack talk, fighter bio, custom avatars and others....these prizes will be set at a later date.

I look forward to seeing your fighters and to an extremely violent BloodSport tournament!!!

1.UniConor America
2.Skipper France
3.Rain Japan
4.jhinh Thailand
5.METAL666nz New Zealand
6.philofthefuture Brazil

7. Madbob Germany

8.Catako Romania

Don't let us down, me and Skipper joined on the idea of fighting good managers so we at least need a 3rd skilled manager competing

What you signing me up for then :P

Hopefully i will have room by the time creation comes around, will let you know closer to the time.