Attending Fights

Qester

I would like to see an implementation in the game where your fighters can attend a fight for the cost of admission. It would take the place of that nights training slot, so you do miss out on training, and the cost of admission (say 1k?) but in return your fighter gains extra energy, morale, and if they are 'featured' in the crowd they can get a small hype boost.

On the organization front, if a top fighter from another organization is present at your event your organization can get some extra fans as well.

• Upvote 6

Sounds like it might be a little bit complicated, just from the sense of org owners would need to know in advance how many extra ticket sales they would get from the fighters attending. Maybe if you cut off fighter attendance a few days prior to event and then a "predicted extra sales" ticket amount could be seen by the org owner so they can set their event up properly. Otherwise, if owners didn't know how many extra fans to expect from the fighter visitors their free ticket amounts would be off. I could be overthinking things, but it could add a dimension to the game...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like it might be a little bit complicated, just from the sense of org owners would need to know in advance how many extra ticket sales they would get from the fighters attending. Maybe if you cut off fighter attendance a few days prior to event and then a "predicted extra sales" ticket amount could be seen by the org owner so they can set their event up properly. Otherwise, if owners didn't know how many extra fans to expect from the fighter visitors their free ticket amounts would be off. I could be overthinking things, but it could add a dimension to the game...

I think that in terms of tickets sales even to keep things simple you wouldn't need to adjust the attendance, part of the increased fee fighters would pay over regular fans is to get set up ring side in chairs that are not usually available, also making them more available for interviews/photo ops, so it would be all upside, extra cash for the org and some hype, the interesting thing is how do the orgs lure the top p4p guys for the biggest ratings

I think that in terms of tickets sales even to keep things simple you wouldn't need to adjust the attendance, part of the increased fee fighters would pay over regular fans is to get set up ring side in chairs that are not usually available, also making them more available for interviews/photo ops, so it would be all upside, extra cash for the org and some hype, the interesting thing is how do the orgs lure the top p4p guys for the biggest ratings

Interesting... it would promote collaboration between orgs and managers which should increase the social aspects of this game. Some would argue that the top orgs are already making too much cash, but a change like this would definitely help some of the up and coming orgs. As a manager, it could even be somewhat of a profitable business to be an agent helping to coordinate and find events for fighters to attend. There are some possibilities here that are pretty cool. Writing code and implementing it, though, does sound like it could be complicated due to the high volume of variables (fighter hype before event, fighter benefit for being at the event, event specific details, etc.)...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What you think about for example not the fighter only could do it but also managers? I know few football manager games where manager can watch other player games and they get benefits from it. I dont know what they would be but that could be intresting. Maybe if the more manager watch your even the more popularty you get but manager get a litle hype boost from it but they would have to watch it live of course.

• 6 months later...

Also, your fighter could attend an event where a future opponent is fighting. There could be an option to check 'Scout Fighter' (for a fee) and after the fight/event, he is given, or not, a little nugget of information on the scouted fighter, something you may not pick up by watching/reading his previous fights.

• Downvote 1

Also, your fighter could attend an event where a future opponent is fighting. There could be an option to check 'Scout Fighter' (for a fee) and after the fight/event, he is given, or not, a little nugget of information on the scouted fighter, something you may not pick up by watching/reading his previous fights.

Now think logically - if a fighter is already scheduled to fight you, he cannot have another fight somewhere else, he's already booked. If he's not booked, he's not your opponent, so you cannot scout him ;)

Now think logically - if a fighter is already scheduled to fight you, he cannot have another fight somewhere else, he's already booked. If he's not booked, he's not your opponent, so you cannot scout him ;)

I should have said possiblr future opponents. You can attend fights of anyone in your fighters org/division