Kids These Days...

Some dude send me a message, whining about a declined fight.

----------------------------------

Subject : Ducking

Why are you ducking my fighter Roberto gracie? Is it because you know, your fighter trevor smith has only fought complete and utter sandbags? I'm taking it up with the org; they are ether going to force you fight or strip your title.

You are the definition of a bisping type fighter. Keep on fighting sandbags, chump.

----------------------------------

Subject : Re: Ducking

You need to leave that ecstasy alone. It got you feelin' yourself too much. The fight was offered for September 25th. Trevor Smith had his last fight on September 11th against the number one contender in the division based on P4P ranking and I stopped having my guys fight every other week awhile ago. Trevor hasn't even re-entered training yet after his efforts which obtained a 100% fight rating as opposed to Roberto's 52% in his last fight.

I'm the reason you're even considered for a title shot in the first place. After rejecting an offer to fight some dude that wasn't even in the Top 10 of OXC's Light Heavyweight division, I specifically requested the number one and two contenders to the title, Elkerton and your fighter respectively at the time. Yeah, that's really ducking people. Perhaps instead of coming to me and bitching, step your game up instead of rematching people he beat in the first round, but Trevor's the one fighting sandbags? Funny.

Roberto has yet to crack 1000 P4P and isn't even in the Top 10 of Sydney's Light Heavyweight division (something Elkerton had done, earning his title shot). Go after the number two contender, Bret Mullock instead of whining to me if you really want to impress someone and earn the title shot as opposed to being in line for it by default.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: This is guy is like retarded or something.

Subject : Re: Re: Ducking

BAHAHAHA - you are pathetic. Keep makes excuses. Roberto is undefeated and ranked number 2 in Outback Xtreme Combat's 205 pound division. Just under your tomato-can killer. You talk about Elkertron like he was a decent opponent, he is 4-2! Four and two. HAHA.

You are a joke. I don't care when you're last fight was. Trevor's energy levels are still high enough to have a fight in 3 days little own, 9.

Already spoke to Rhon. This fight is going to happen, regardless how scared you are of tarnishing your "perfect" record. We're ether fighting or your belt is gone.

Sounds like you are trying to turn it around to make you seem like the good guy... his fighter has ever right to be mad.
LOL. For what? I granted him the shot in the first place. It just ain't happening when he wants it. Too fuckin' bad.

Again i'm totally lost

so you are the ducking the fight but your not cause you don't want your fighters to fight every week .

so why not fight him in 3 weeks time .

I feel sorry for Mike Poocho to tbh

Thats the point, He's not ducking the fight, He just wants it pushed back a few weeks.

no that's my point he's changing his story , and if that was the case why is there a story why is there an issue , why didn't he just say to Mike I'll fight you in another weeks time or 2 weeks .

he wants mikes fighter to fight the #2 guy .

"Roberto has yet to crack 1000 P4P and isn't even in the Top 10 of Sydney's Light Heavyweight division (something Elkerton had done, earning his title shot). Go after the number two contender, Bret Mullock instead of whining to me if you really want to impress someone and earn the title shot as opposed to being in line for it by default." (invincus- words)

hey invictus...CHAMPS FIGHT WHEN THEY WANT TO FIGHT! you ain't gotta cater to some whiny ass bitch. it's one of the perks of being the champ.

poocho wants his shot, and if he earned it, give him the shot. but energy levels or no energy levels...i wouldn't fight that fukn close together for anybody.

if he really IS the #1 contender...he'll STILL be the #1 contender in 2 - 3 weeks. if the org owner knows u both wanna throw down, then he'll make it happen...i'd make him wait on principle.

no that's my point he's changing his story , and if that was the case why is there a story why is there an issue , why didn't he just say to Mike I'll fight you in another weeks time or 2 weeks .

"Roberto has yet to crack 1000 P4P and isn't even in the Top 10 of Sydney's Light Heavyweight division (something Elkerton had done, earning his title shot). Go after the number two contender, Bret Mullock instead of whining to me if you really want to impress someone and earn the title shot as opposed to being in line for it by default." (invincus- words)

actually, maybe you should quote the whole email. His first paragraph states that he would only have 14 days between fights, which is less than he would like. Sounds reasonable to me.

sounds rite to me...how the fuk does he expect to be #2 or #1 when he hasn't fought the #2 guy? that's retarded.

Hi Everyone,

Mike Poocho here. Glad, I'm not the only one who thinks he is ducking me. The sheer amount of excuses this guy is making up is ridiculous. If you have a look at who he has fought, it has necessarily been tough. By all means, I haven’t fought the best ether. However, unlike invictus I actually want to fight good opponents, not duck them.

I think it seems rather obvious that he is throwing up smoke and mirrors in order to preserve his "perfect" record.

Hi Everyone,

Mike Poocho here. Glad, I'm not the only one who thinks he is ducking me. The sheer amount of excuses this guy is making up is ridiculous. If you have a look at who he has fought, it has necessarily been tough. By all means, I haven’t fought the best ether. However, unlike invictus I actually want to fight good opponents, not duck them.

I think it seems rather obvious that he is throwing up smoke and mirrors in order to preserve his "perfect" record.

you only think it's ducking cuz it's happening to you.

sounds rite to me...how the fuk does he expect to be #2 or #1 when he hasn't fought the #2 guy? that's retarded.

J666, I am the #2 guy. I am the the 2nd highest ranked 205 pounder in our org, he is the 1st. Seems logical that I am next in line for a title shot - no?

actually, maybe you should quote the whole email. His first paragraph states that he would only have 14 days between fights, which is less than he would like. Sounds reasonable to me.

you should read the rest of my post and my previous post

J666, I am the #2 guy. I am the the 2nd highest ranked 205 pounder in our org, he is the 1st. Seems logical that I am next in line for a title shot - no?

if ur next in line then what u trippin' about? u'll get ur shot when u get ur shot. the dude just fought. this game is loosely based on realism...most real fighters fight every 3-4 months if they're lucky. i have no doubt ur next in line and if ur next in line then it really doesn't matter what he says...ur next in line...i just think ur time schedule is a bit off dude. relax...make some other fighters if u have to to keep u busy in the meantime.

I don't understand what your saying .

Regardless if invictus wants another week or 2 before they fight thats fine , then agree to the fight in 3 weeks time and there's no problem , otherwise he is ducking the fight .

I'm sure mike wouldn't have any problem having to wait another week or so to get the fight .