Hilo's Premier Training Facility

Elite Fighting Systems

EFS is dedicated to offering the best training enviroment in Hilo. In the long term EFS plans to have 12 Elite coaches with just the right number of members to offer high quality and readily available sparring as well as small training sessions. EFS will without a doubt be the best place to maximize your fighters potential.

Check us out- http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=420

*BREAKING NEWS*- The first 75 members will receive 1 week free training via an Elite Nutrition sponsorship. That's right every fighter from the first 75 members that needs a sponsorship will get one! I will forward the details later in the week.

All current members have been sent the details for a $150/30 day sponsorship (not bad for a brand new fighter). Any new members that did not get the message send me a pm and I'll get you the info.

The new Elite wrestling coach is now on board!

I would also like to add that not all Elite coaches are created equally. An Elite coach can be made with 140 points which is the least expensive way to have an Elite coach and is what many gyms do. The new wrestling coach at EFS is a true 150 Elite coach.

Next week I should be able to bring another Elite coach in for striking.

Check out the gym here- http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=420

Elite striking coach also added today!

EFS would like to announce the addition in the first coach in Hilo with 3 skills. EFS has the ONLY coach in Hilo capable of properly training clinchwork!

Elite fighting systems is also the only gym in Hilo with 5 coaches.

*Sponsorships Extended*

The sponsorship deal has been extended to members 76-100!

Any fighter at the gym that would like a sponsorship can get one. PM me if you would like the details.

Elite fighting systems will be adding it's 3rd Elite coach on Friday.

EFS is the ONLY gym in Hilo with multi skilled Elite coaches capable of properly teaching classes.

Beware of other Elite coaches!

This is directly from WIKI-

Punches. Coach can have either Boxing or Muay Thai. Boxing is mor effective than MT. An elite MT trainer will train punch technique to the same level as a high Remarkable boxing trainer. A trainer with JUST elite boxing will train almost a perfect session but of course there are some little nuances that he could pick up from MT knowledge to get those last few percentage points. If a trainer has both boxing and MT, he will take some benefit from both knowledge bases.

Kicks. Coach needs Muay Thai.

Elbows. Coach needs Muay Thai.

Knees. Coach needs Muay Thai.

Clinchwork. Coach needs Muay Thai, Wrestling and Boxing (secondary).

Striking defense. Coach needs Muay Thai and Boxing.

Takedown offense. Coach needs Wrestling.

Takedown defense. Coach needs Wrestling.

Ground and pound. Coach needs Wrestling and BJJ.

Submission offense. Coach needs BJJ and a small amount of Wrestling.

Defensive grappling (aka Submission Defense). Coach needs BJJ and Wrestling (secondary).

Circuit training. Coach needs Conditioning.

BEWARE! There are gym owners out there that failed to actually learn what is required of coaches.

New Elite coach added today!

A new Elite grappling coach has just been added.

If you are looking for Hilo's elite gym Elite Fighting Sytems is without question the gym that has emerged to fill that spot. Not only is the coaching staff second to none the sparring sessions are the best Hilo has to offer.

Check us out - http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=420

Two new true 150 Elite coaches just added!

That makes 5 Elite coaches and 8 coaches in all. EFS also has the amount of members needed to offer high quality, readily available sparring.

The best gym in Hilo is without a doubt Elite Fighting Systems!

Yet another so called elite gym pops up in Hilo charging buttloads of money for coaches that train striking defense yet have useless Muay Thai and coaches teaching deffensive grappling and submissions that have useless wrestling!

It makes me laugh. LOL

Buyers beware!