Smith

Moroz

Steele

Tybura

Teymura

Isihara

Swanson-Not sure why that have Cub Swanson on a Fight Pass Early Prelim

Ledet

Anybody else feel like this is the worst card in a long time?

I like this card. Very evenly matched and about four or five fights with action fighters facing action fighters. For a free card, this is about as good as it gets. If all you care about is names, then it may not be for you.

I still don't know why Swanson/Kowajari is on the fight pass early prelims.

Very happy for Yair but he should pace himself better because he spinned too much in first two rounds and not landing much. He should try to land more oblique kicks, side kicks and roundhouse kicks instead of missing those spinning shit which would waste energy, especially for a 5 round fight. Yair vs Choi will be a good fight but with Yair's kicking approach, I won't be surprised if Choi knocked him out with a right hand.

I had been up for a long time, so I slept through most of it. I like the Swanson/Kawajiri fight and The Ishatara KO.

Yair threw more punches and kicks in the fight than McGregor in his entire career, but still with awesome cardio
the so called champ is getting 'gassed out' after a single round -_-

• Downvote 1

Anyone else think some of the judges scoring was a bit off ?

I couldn't believe it when one judge scored the Moroz-Taylor fight for Taylor. Just like Rose-Karolina in UFC 201. Both were close fights, but no way in hell did Taylor nor Namajunas win two rounds. No fucking way.

And after the main event, when I heard 49-46 Caceres, I nearly puked. I had it 4-1 Jair, but I can understand why they all gave the 4th for Caceres. But the 1st, 2nd and 5th weren't even that close, and I can't understand how some judge gave two of them to Caceres.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, some judges aren't watching the fights obviously...Too busy playing that fucking Pokemon go shit probably.

they haven't been watching the fights since long before Pokemon Go was out