Ham

Camozzi

Brown

Walsh

Nguyen

Hooker

Guangyou

Lausa

Brunson ( Whittaker is good, specially fighting at home, but in his last fight he looked slow, even though he won it )
Matthews
Akhmedov
Ksuya
Rountree
Taylor

Camozzi
Tuck
Meunier
Nguyen

Knight
Vera
Lausa

Fuck I forgot about this card it's 4 fights in so I guess I'll make pick for the rest of the card

Brunson

Matthews

Akhmedov

Kasuya

Rountree

Hee Ham

Camozzi

Tuck

Walsh

At least you didn't pull the "I'm picking after 3 fights have happened, so I'll get one wrong on purpose to make it look like I didn't look at the results" like the previous poster.

Wow I did absolutely awful, only one right I think. But that's what I get for completely guessing on all of my picks. If I wasn't out of the running for the pick em title I think I just knocked myself out lol.

What the hell was Brunson doing? Half his shots were thrown while he was falling and stumbling around and with a guy like whittaker I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

At least you didn't pull the "I'm picking after 3 fights have happened, so I'll get one wrong on purpose to make it look like I didn't look at the results" like the previous poster.

Hahaha thank you for pointing that out, that's hilarious.

Yes I am very good when it comes down to breaking fights ;)

Are you very good at breaking down fights after they already happen? I'm not counting your picks. I usually stop accepting picks as soon as the bell rings for round 1 of the first early prelim fight. I'll accept Jacman's because he stated he was forgot and the point where he was starting to pick.

Brunson

Matthews

Akhmedov

Volkanovski

Rountree

Taylor

Camozzi

Tuck

Meunier

Nguyen

Hooker

Vera

Lausa

I'm not accepting your early prelim picks since they happened before you posted your pics.

Probably one of the worst cards for everybody since I took over this league....

a545fa48bc51fb8070ab32afcf15aa9e.png

Edited by kenlow73

wow .. once in a while, being the best performer in a pick'em event :D haha

btw, Brunson was, like charging forward, like dragging himself.. no defense ... no wonder he got tagged