I'm an idiot

DoctorOctagon

I just started a new clothing + laundry company but didn't realize it would cost me 20% to transfer money.

I lost well over 100k on my first sale and now I'm less than a week away from having to close both my companies.

I really need someone to sell me some laundry, buy some of my shit, or give me a loan lol

Let me know if you can help out.

Worst case scenario, my gym goes public and my company closes. Not really a big deal but it would really destroy my motivation

No longer needed, thank you!

• Upvote 1

Butch Harris just bought me out and skenoj sent a bunch of cash. Thanks guys, that should get me back on track.

Really appreciate it

Edit: Ok a bunch of people just sent me cash. I have more than enough so STOP. Both guys did it in private and probably dont want to be public, but big thanks to Alex + Marcus/Marius or whatever your name is now.

I have a few open spots in my gym and I'll have laundry again early next month (with a new less attractive 20% fee). If any of you want a spot, let me know

• Upvote 3

Anyways happy to see Doctor Oc leave that foul alliance he was in.

Never had a problem with the Doc except for the occasional "in character" rivalry. Beta managers should take note and just keep it in game :)

Quit going off topic in every single thread you moron .

• Upvote 9