Physical Specimen

So in short having Exceptional in a physical these days is basically below par lol.

Oh dear.

Okay so a few months on and now having Sensational is below par.

Hooray for the super specimens. Imagine the mutant babies they'd produce, one of them should fuck Serena Williams, that child would be a destoyer.

Have we gone off on a tangent? Yes we have.

In other news boom boom pow.

Okay so a few months on and now having Sensational is below par.

Hooray for the super specimens. Imagine the mutant babies they'd produce, one of them should fuck Serena Williams, that child would be a destoyer.

Have we gone off on a tangent? Yes we have.

In other news boom boom pow.

Well thank tickers, practically nobody would do that many CTs if they werent forced to do 1-4 a week...

• Upvote 1

Elite physicals are not necessary and anyone who has solid Elite physical skills doesn't have secondary or primary skills as high as other fighters. Keep in mind, there are 12 sessions per week and a max gain for any skill from those sessions. If you want to train 3-5 CT sessions per week, great. It will allow other people to gain an extra session or two on your fighters in a skill that you're not training that week.

This is why the game is still great. I still have yet to see a fighter with max Elite skills in every way, and until we reach that point, fighter variety exists.

I completely agree with the above. Some fighters have great physicals, but all the extra training thats gone into their physicals means they are going to be lacking elsewhere.

My fighter that has Elite++ in every physical only has one Secondary skill above Wonderful. He's a very different kind of build to my other fighters, but the fact we can have that kind of variety is a good thing!

• Upvote 1