Fuckin'

Chain?

Geez man, I swear this thread is gonna leave a

Joyless

Me

Feeling

Crucified.http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/knifehead.gif

edit: hahah i'm gonna leave it with the url,

How does what I said have no solid base? You guys have a lot of companies, mostly in Rio, and therefore you help out the community there. As far as I know that's your only impact - sorry for not being all-knowing. And, as I said, most impact can be biased. I might think someone who I've actually interacted with has more of an impact simply because they've had more of an impact on me - which is probably the case right now, considering I've never done anything with or heard anything about JMFC. Maybe I am ignorant to a lot of the things you guys do, but shouldn't you try to inform me, then?

I don't see why we need to talk about it privately, but you are welcome to PM me about JMFC if you want - like I said, I'm not usually in the chat, and I'm not going to visit just because you want to speak with me. Although, I'll probably be on at some point tomorrow because I have some business I need to deal with (the only reason I do go on there) that I keep forgetting about.

And what did Mike decide on? A popularity contest, wherein all votes count as equal.

And maybe he didn't like the results (the controversy, and maybe how we got the result but not the actual winner - I highly doubt he has anything against JMFC) and will decide to do something different this year? And, I was actually saying he just pick a winner, not that he decides on a different system, but either one works for me.

The popular opinion isn't always the truth, especially if there is a majority group. If all other alliances only voted for themselves and JMFC only voted for themselves, the other alliance would need 50 people to vote for them as well, if not more. What's the point in even voting, then? With the amount of people who actually bothered to vote last year in mind, there is only a slim chance to beat JMFC. Slim to none, even. And it's only because they outnumber everyone else.

Obviously people are going to have a different take on what the best alliance is, and if they think JMFC fits that criterea, then fine, they should win. But that isn't what happened. They won because they voted for themselves.

I wasn't aware that only the manager of the alliance got a trophy, but you did get recognition (newbies freak out over everything), and apparently you got that free VIP deal.

You and Everlast, among others, love to end sentences on prepositions. I would posit that your inability to correctly use your native language indicates a deeper inability to articulate your thoughts and feelings. Perhaps the fact that you cannot clearly state how you feel, even to yourself, is the detriment that has prevented you from rallying the clearly suppressed masses to your cause.

How am I not using my native language correctly? You see, it is perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition, as long as the preposition is needed.

Example: "He told me where to meet him" & "He told me where to meet him at" vs "Yes, I care about MMA Tycoon, because it's a game/community I'm a part of" & "Yes, I care about MMA Tycoon because it's a game/communty I'm a part" or "Chat isn't the best place for something like that, and I'm not in there a lot to begin with" & "Chat isn't the best place for something like that, and I'm not in there a lot to begin"

In the first sentence it isn't needed, but in the last two it is, otherwise it isn't a complete thought.

Those are the only two instances that I've done that in this thread, so those are the only two I'll justify, unless you feel like finding me some more. Could I have structured those sentences differently to appease a stupid notion? Yeah, but I know better - it isn't a rule, it's just a matter of preference, whether your teacher wants to tell you that or not. Better yet, who cares, anyway? Every language has it's casual and formal constructions, and English isn't any different. "A community of which I am a part" doesn't have any different meaning than "a community I am a part of" - to a natural speaker one sounds almost stuckup, while the other is something that flows. I wish I could think of better words, but I'm pretty high right now. I know my language pretty well, man, and I'm a "natural writer" according to a lot of my teachers, so I even do some stuff without realizing it.

You and Everlast, among others, love to end sentences on prepositions. I would posit that your inability to correctly use your native language indicates a deeper inability to articulate your thoughts and feelings. Perhaps the fact that you cannot clearly state how you feel, even to yourself, is the detriment that has prevented you from rallying the clearly suppressed masses to your cause.

I would suggest that your inability to read the native language means you should get out of this forum until you learn to realise what one is saying, rather than say that one can't write something when clearly they can. Douche.

Well, Everlast, if I may be so free?

One example of JMFC doing something outside of Rio, is Arashi Fighting Nutrition. Is AFN one of the game's greatest supplement companies? Not yet. However, when AFN started out, Tokyo's best supplement was a Q140 recovery supplement. That was it. I started up with a Q145 recovery supplement and as the first Tokyo company, screenshots of said quality. A few days later, another company had a Q146 supplement and had also posted a screenshot. The competition brought by AFN had raised the bar. A few days ago, AFN launched its Q156 recovery supplement (with screenshots) and is now working on saving up to bring Tokyo's fighters high quality cardio and strength supplements. Oh, and we still got the Q145, now priced at 10$. Do I make any money off that? No, but I do recall being a poor manager and not being able to provide properly for my fighters.

Helping Tokyo getting quality supplements counts for something, no?

And lets not forget Sydney, where Proof's been selling Q130 and Q156 for 20 bucks for ages, and Beatdown Palace which won Gym of the year!

We may be huge in Rio, but we're certainly influencing the game in other cities too.

This ad was brought to you by Jungle Movement Fight Club. JMFC: This goes to show you can't let just anybody vote.

I gotta admit...my favorite part of this whole thing is how originally "no one had ever heard of" Jungle because you guys were "above the immaturity of the forums and troll threads". Let's hope the game gets bigger to "help drown everyone else out". :rolleyes:

My favourite part is how you continually feel the need to enter into these discussions and serve us a platter of your holier-than-thou attitude ;)

How am I not using my native language correctly? You see, it is perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition, as long as the preposition isn't needed.

Example: "He told me where to meet him" & "He told me where to meet him at" vs "Yes, I care about MMA Tycoon, because it's a game/community I'm a part of" & "Yes, I care about MMA Tycoon because it's a game/communty I'm a part" or "Chat isn't the best place for something like that, and I'm not in there a lot to begin with" & "Chat isn't the best place for something like that, and I'm not in there a lot to begin"

In the first sentence it isn't needed, but in the last two it is, otherwise it isn't a complete thought.

You're completely wrong on all accounts. In English, regardless of the dialect (pidgin doesn't count), you may not end a sentence with a preposition. You should say "A community of which I am a part" and "...and to begin with I'm not in there a lot".

Please take a grammar and mechanics course at some point in your future. People will like you better if you are capable of speaking like an adult. Piling up your words into thousands of paragraphs doesn't make you articulate. Using your words precisely and with a great deal of meaning does so.

Maybe I am ignorant to a lot of the things you guys do, but shouldn't you try to inform me, then?

Ok, we like these threads. I offered to speak in private because I think you are really trying your best to 'get' us, and thats neat of you.

*snip*

If anyone asks who we are, we say 'That WoW raiding guild'. Or to the rest of you 'The Bad Guys' :)

And you have an 85 page thread on a different forum based around this game. Really shows how much you don't care about the internet.

I know that I'm late to this party but that linked thread is actually the second 85 page thread based around this game. We take the internet very seriously.

I know that I'm late to this party but that linked thread is actually the second 85 page thread based around this game. We take the internet very seriously.

More the internet is serious the English language than us to.