What the hell is this!?

I agree with misfire. The owners are as much douchbags as Nicola is for offering totally unfair fights. Why do they keep listening to Nicolas requests for? I really don't understand that.

My only assumption as to why they put up with his bullshit is because they've got him under contract, and if they don't offer him fights he wants he won't accept any, and who wants to sign a fighter just to have them sit there?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=108528

I took this fight on less than a week's notice. When I saw the offer, I was kinda like "....wha?..." But I took the fight because my guy already subbed a brown belt, and I thought he might get a title shot if he somehow pulled off an upset. Also, I'm new and I didn't want to get a reputation for turning down fights.

My guy got owned, but I kinda feel good that he at least took it to a decision. Honestly, if I had to do it again, I think I would have still taken the fight. The org owner has treated me pretty good, and even successfully set up a fight I requested for my next bout.

Intresting that we're talking about joel nicola again because I just saw something on CNN that said one in every thousand kids born today are autistic. Now some of may be wondering what that has to do with joel nicola. Well when you think about all the people who play this game , there has to be at least one autistic. If not more and it's pretty obviously that joel nicola is most likely autistic in real life. I'm not insulting the guy or saying anything bad about people with autistim. I'm just saying that most likely joel nicola is autistic. That's all I'm saying.

That and it's not fun to pick on autistic kids. So maybe we should stop making these topics.

Intresting that we're talking about joel nicola again because I just saw something on CNN that said one in every thousand kids born today are autistic. Now some of may be wondering what that has to do with joel nicola. Well when you think about all the people who play this game , there has to be at least one autistic. If not more and it's pretty obviously that joel nicola is most likely autistic in real life. I'm not insulting the guy or saying anything bad about people with autistim. I'm just saying that most likely joel nicola is autistic. That's all I'm saying.

That and it's not fun to pick on autistic kids. So maybe we should stop making these topics.

I can't tell if you're joking or not..