Your very first fighter?

Sutemi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have taken one myself, he was dumped when he was 20 and under my management he had a chance to have TWO belts at the same time, but he only has one:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=25862

Good job with him! One belt is quite enough, he only has one waist, after all lol

A manager at my gym created a fighter who lost his first fight. Since then, he's reeled off six straight wins and is fighting for the belt next.

Just goes to show, some potential champions are slow starters.

Danny Vicksone - 8-4, 3-time Champion, made the top 100 worldwide, joined the DFC a got pounced by the champion(Shawn's guy), and then DIDM and Backelie's beasts. But it was fun and one hell of an experience fighting some other great managers. Vicksone is currently going through a 3 month retraining process=P He is finally about to receive his brown belt, and his physicals are finally now all above strong, so he is coming around nicely. I hope to bring him out of semi-retirement in April/May, and see if he can get back to his old self.

Good job with him! One belt is quite enough, he only has one waist, after all lol

A manager at my gym created a fighter who lost his first fight. Since then, he's reeled off six straight wins and is fighting for the belt next.

Just goes to show, some potential champions are slow starters.

Thanks! I'm just so pissed off that he lost against that Slovenian fighter (who seems invincible btw) because I think it's once in a lifetime that you get to carry two belts at the same... We both had this unique chance and we blew it... I think that fight was the most important one that I'll ever get.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=1981

8-3-1 (yep, a fight went to the decision and got the elusive draw decision

He's not doing too bad but if I only knew then what I know now like so many others, lol. I was thinking of who to sack when and if the time comes and I like this guy too much, I think he'll be with me for a long while.

I was quite lucky with my first 2 builds, I made them as soon as I joined back in October without doing any research.

1st build is 3-0 against at least 'fair' competition http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightercombinedrecord.php?FID=37502

2nd build is 5-0 champ with 5 KOs in a decent org http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=37511

Buck Norris

my 1st, my workhorse...up until a few weeks ago, he was still my #1 fighter but finally got bumped. i made him horrible since i was ubernoob and didnt know what i was doing.

peep the dates of his fights...

-1st 3 fights via qfc - 3-0...all within 2 weeks lol - no training (i didnt know how to set it up)

-starting at the CHOKE fights, he did 4 fights in 44 days...went 3-1 and missed out on a title shot

-finally got his title on new year's day (my birthday) against the guy that handed him his 1st loss (in PRIDE)...WOO!

his first title defense is this saturday (hope, hope lol)

been trainin' this bastard up tho and he's lookin' halfway decent now! FINALLY!

Wow! I see a lot of you guys read more of the wiki than i did when i started. Some good fighters there.

Can't even remember the name of my first fighter. Dropped him quick. Read the wiki more in depth after a couple of losses and dropped all four of my first creations as quick as i could. 10 of my losses are those first four guys. More losses than the 14 i've created since.

Wow! I see a lot of you guys read more of the wiki than i did when i started. Some good fighters there.

Can't even remember the name of my first fighter. Dropped him quick. Read the wiki more in depth after a couple of losses and dropped all four of my first creations as quick as i could. 10 of my losses are those first four guys. More losses than the 14 i've created since.

lol...i didnt read the wiki starting off either...plus, i was playing for 3 months without vip. i'm 36 and had never played an online game before this one so i was NOT that into it at first and didn't take it very seriously. then i got vip and suddenly realized just how ocd i really am. lol

Anderson

Rushed his first 3 fights, before I knew what I was doing really. Since then, I settled down, got him some quality training and he has pulled off 2 in a row. Was on the verge of scrapping him, but he was my first and I just couldn't do that. Very pleased that I kept him on the roster and he is shaping out to be very nice imo. Started off with a terribad build (Feeble across the board, think he was a white belt too...)

lol...i didnt read the wiki starting off either...plus, i was playing for 3 months without vip. i'm 36 and had never played an online game before this one so i was NOT that into it at first and didn't take it very seriously. then i got vip and suddenly realized just how ocd i really am. lol

I just turned 40 on Friday. You're still 4 years from being old.....enjoy it. lol :wheelchair:

And the answer is: Not so good anymore :( At least with this fight ending the way it did... I can have him go back to training the very next day :V

someone was bound to get caught over three tries, heh. one of the better trilogies in the game i'd say.