Am I the only one annoyed with these stupid names?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read through the whole thread because I can't be bothered so I'll just reply to the original post.

It doesn't annoy me at all when people come up with these names and I don't think that it's really that stupid. This is an MMA sim so people are going to name fighters after their faveorite guys in the real world. What I do find stupid, though, is the fact that it annoys some people to this extent, completely stupid.

Get annoyed at all the suffering in the world, get annoyed at your boss, get annoyed at oversleeping but whatever you do never get annoyed at what people do on the internet, it's just utterly pointless..... and stupid.

I am the proud manager of:

Buster Hymen

Richard "Dick" Fitzwell

Chuck Littoris

You don't like it? TOO FUCKING BAD.

Your fighters' names aren't bad at all. You see, at least you were creative in making yours. When I saw your post, I remembered that Buster Hymen was the first joke name in this entire game that I actually laughed at. It was also the last time, until just now that I saw Richard "Dick" Fitzwell.

I'm completely hooked to this game and I enjoy every thing about it - Exept these stupid moron names!

I really feel disgusted when I see succesfull fighters with names like Fedor Belfort, Fedor Silva, Lyoto Machida, PJ Benn. I mean, cm'on man! It's not funny, creative or cool at all, it's just ridiculous! I hope the worst for every one of them.

Let the real fighters fight on the real world. Come up with own friggin names on mmatycoon!

i agree!

I agree altough I have a few fighters named closely to real fighters, but those are joke names such as: Chung "the riceman" Riddell and Quinton "rampage" Blackson but those are good right?

Heh... My manager name is master splinter and I have a fighter named leonardo...Can't get more unorignal then that...

Still need to make the rest of TMNT btw. Not sure why I haven't...

leonardo

donatello

raphael

and michaelangelo...hmmmm...they weren't the most original names either so i say go for it.

I'm completely hooked to this game and I enjoy every thing about it - Exept these stupid moron names!

I really feel disgusted when I see succesfull fighters with names like Fedor Belfort, Fedor Silva, Lyoto Machida, PJ Benn. I mean, cm'on man! It's not funny, creative or cool at all, it's just ridiculous! I hope the worst for every one of them.

Let the real fighters fight on the real world. Come up with own friggin names on mmatycoon!

Think yourself lucky at those names. One of my first fighters was called Im 'a' Homo.....I'm not... by the way.

In fact the only real names I have are from free agents.

Here are all I remember since starting the game.

Ive 'a' Nackershort-current top fighter in his org p4p

The Prophet Mohammed-just like the real one, DEAD

Michael the mental dead pedophile Jackson, still winning and bumming kids

Jesus of Nazarath-Current because he is the eternal light

Dolly Parton-Current and top notch

Pamala Anderson-Lee-retired, kept failing the hep tests

All characters from The Banana Splits show. (4)Dropped 2 before I understood the sliders but the other 2 are great

And that's about it.

The next guys are gonna be named after famous people who have died from AIDS.

I have a Forrest Ninja, which probably sounds like a combination of Forrest Griffin and Murilo "Ninja" Rua. But he's actually just named after a co-worker who is called "Forest Ninja" because he moves with such stealth through the woods, he can surprise the hell out of anyone. It also used to be a nickname-complement to anyone good at the job, but, being the best, he just kind-of kept it. :)

I enjoy the joke names, ppl take things to seriously. Cocko saurus made my crack up, as did buster hymen. When i saw my guy was fighting eaten cox i laughed pretty hard 2.

I just made a Dick Gozinia.

• 1 month later...
Lol i actually like cocko saurus

On your chin ...

Sorry Could not resist.

I have a Dixon Ermouth. I think its pretty funny. And if there were a womens division, I would make a fighter named Pina Syankar. Why? Because penis humour makes me chuckle. Also I have a fighter named Gino Carano because someone told me he thought Gina looked like a man. In a perfect world there would probably be all "original" names, but thats not the world we live in. So you can let something insignificant like a fighter name bug you or you can choose to ignore it and climb down off your high horse and play in the muck with the rest of us.

Freida Fondle would be perfect for a woman's division.

And to the TS, don't make me have my guys Hugh G Rection or Oliver Clothesoff whip up on your fighters.

Freida Fondle would be perfect for a woman's division.

And to the TS, don't make me have my guys Hugh G Rection or Oliver Clothesoff whip up on your fighters.

This thread wasn't about joke names, it was about real mma stars names. I hate it that there is like 20 BJ Penns and 30 Fedor Emelianenkos.

Not that Cock "Pussy" Sex names are enjoyable..

That people use names of real fighters annoy me and I can't understand why you would want you fighter to have the same name as countless others. One of my newer guys have fought a Quintonn Jackson and a Anderson Silva in his first two fights, he's signed to face a Chuck Liddell. There must be tons of them out there.