Explain this bullshit.

GodzillaGreg

:angry: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=118469

Someone want to explain the secound round to me? I mean I get it...We have the same level of BJJ or at least we're close in BJJ but...I HAD HIS BACK! Seriously can anyone name me a fight were someone had another fighter's back for about a minute and half and still didn't get the choke or the win? Fuck I'm fine with not getting the choke but how the hell could I lose the round? Geting the back is the most domintant position in MMA. It's what everyone shoots for. I mean if Na had my back i'd be fine with getting choked out because he had my back despite being the same level in BJJ. Seriously what the fuck man? I'm so pissed off right now.

:angry: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=118469

Someone want to explain the secound round to me? I mean I get it...We have the same level of BJJ or at least we're close in BJJ but...I HAD HIS BACK! Seriously can anyone name me a fight were someone had another fighter's back for about a minute and half and still didn't get the choke or the win? Fuck I'm fine with not getting the choke but how the hell could I lose the round? Geting the back is the most domintant position in MMA. It's what everyone shoots for. I mean if Na had my back i'd be fine with getting choked out because he had my back despite being the same level in BJJ. Seriously what the fuck man? I'm so pissed off right now.

Randy vs Tim Sylvia immediately comes to mind.

2-0-1 without ever landing a punch...only Juice Malone :notworthy:

garbage lol what fight rating

No it's called fighting for the betterment of mankind you insensitive monster

very funny tho

I'm getting sick of the periodic "I got screwed" posts. I've seen maybe two that were valid.

They will become more and more common as people get more competitive and it means more to people. Not accusing the TS but in general. At some point it will happen where they are so common they will be confined to their own part of the forums.

If it helps I can think of loads of fights where people have had the back on multiple occasions and not finished the fight and quite often that has been black belt verses a lower belt
Shields/Mayhem comes to mind.