STOP F###IN HATING ON ME!!!!!

overthetop2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure this thread is likely to draw plenty of attention to you, mostly negative.

For the record i dont hate you. Also according to a sticker i saw in the back of a car; jesus loves you, so not everyone hates you see :smile_anim:

lol I wonder if this is like a Andre Avrolsky or Joel Noela muti or sumthing and they typed it on the wrong account lol that would be funny cuz I've never heard anything bad about this guy (thats cuz I've never heard of him)

who are U?

Your stalker :P.

Your overreacting that's why.

ME overreacting? When every time i say what i think in this forum people shove shit in my face?

Im sure this thread is likely to draw plenty of attention to you, mostly negative.

For the record i dont hate you. Also according to a sticker i saw in the back of a car; jesus loves you, so not everyone hates you see :smile_anim:

Thanks for not hating me.

lol I wonder if this is like a Andre Avrolsky or Joel Noela muti or sumthing and they typed it on the wrong account lol that would be funny cuz I've never heard anything bad about this guy (thats cuz I've never heard of him)

pfft.

you mean you dont know -------- he is overthetop2

That would be correct, technically.

Ohh, I remember this dude. Called people all sorts of obnoxious names in another thread. Yeah, that's why I, for one, was "hating" on him.

They started it, they invaded Poland!