STOP F###IN HATING ON ME!!!!!

overthetop2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feed the Trolls. You know better.

I ain't no troll. Go take a stroll, that might clear your mind, I'm sick of this forum's grind, hating me for nothing, seems like some alliance ring, where the fuck is the mods, to huff all these clods?

While we're at it, DJDace, Go RUN with a SCISSORS.

Hey asshole, you're not allowed to play! ONLY WE CAN! I haven't even been on the forums in ages but because of this thread I totally hate you.

Hey asshole, you're not allowed to play! ONLY WE CAN! I haven't even been on the forums in ages but because of this thread I totally hate you.

Well it's quite obvious everything you just said was a load of tripe. Perhaps your brain ran off? You better go chase it!

Well it's quite obvious everything you just said was a load of tripe. Perhaps your brain ran off? You better go chase it!

lol...i love the lack of sense in all his posts. i for one will sorely miss you

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the Cry-Baby Madlib's Game so much! I can't take all the credit though, I mean all I did was point out someone doing something stupid and say "Hey look, this is totally fucking stupid lets all laugh!"

Give a big hand to overthetop2crysintohisgiganticpillow@night for helping us discover the joys of cry-baby madlib's.

In honor of his last poast;

Go RUN after your BRAIN!

Ahhh that never stops being entertaining. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving ... like herpes.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the Cry-Baby Madlib's Game so much! I can't take all the credit though, I mean all I did was point out someone doing something stupid and say "Hey look, this is totally fucking stupid lets all laugh!"

Give a big hand to overthetop2crysintohisgiganticpillow@night for helping us discover the joys of cry-baby madlib's.

In honor of his last poast;

Go RUN after your BRAIN!

Ahhh that never stops being entertaining. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving ... like herpes.

cry baby madlibs...wtf!!! love it. lets open up a seperate thread dedicated to this mate.its the best fun ive had on the forums since winding up a certain character. (i miss you neverlast66, come back to me)

Go HUNTING with a SPACE HOPPER!!!!!!!!!

this thread is the biggest pile of garbage ever

I hardly see how the thread is bigger than this

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/r210553_807967.jpg

almost forgot... go STAND ON a MOUNTAIN OF GARBAGE

Why are you cursing everyone out ott2? :unsure: Is it really that bad?

Yes it is. I for one am sick of every post i've made in this forum get replied by somebody saying i'm some kind of idiot for example. This is the result of months of pent up rage at how many twats there are in this forum. I can't be stuffed holding it back anymore, i told people to stop hating on me, and look what's happening, they're hating on me. CAN'T THEY EVEN TAKE IN SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!??

Yes it is. I for one am sick of every post i've made in this forum get replied by somebody saying i'm some kind of idiot for example. This is the result of months of pent up rage at how many twats there are in this forum. I can't be stuffed holding it back anymore, i told people to stop hating on me, and look what's happening, they're hating on me. CAN'T THEY EVEN TAKE IN SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!??

Look kid, your a dumbass, no one even knew who the fuck you were, so know one really hated you, only your stupid/pointless/illogical posts, now we just hate you in general, also you demand shit, heh go fuck yourself cbomb

And have a great day....Bitch

See I can write things like shit, fuck, etc, it doesn't make you cool

You just sitting and waiting to respond to every person here?

Dude, are you fucking special ed or something? No one is your friend. No one owes you shit... You've alienated yourself from every major player in the game and only continue to bury yourself in shit in front of the whole community. This isn't how you make friends you fucking retard. See all those black and red belts? That means MAJOR PLAYER motherfucker. Just delete your account and fuck off for the sake of everyone. We're not your friends and bitching at us to "stop hating" isn't gonna change that.

BTW, J666 is one of the coolest dudes on this game. You got a problem with him you got a problem with PIT and those boys are well known and really cool if you could just stop acting like such a twat long enough to get to know em. Somehow I think it's way too late for that.

Go BATHE YOURSELF with a TUB OF ACID.

You just sitting and waiting to respond to every person here?

Dude, are you fucking special ed or something? No one is your friend. No one owes you shit... You've alienated yourself from every major player in the game and only continue to bury yourself in shit in front of the whole community. This isn't how you make friends you fucking retard. See all those black and red belts? That means MAJOR PLAYER motherfucker. Just delete your account and fuck off for the sake of everyone. We're not your friends and bitching at us to "stop hating" isn't gonna change that.

BTW, J666 is one of the coolest dudes on this game. You got a problem with him you got a problem with PIT and those boys are well known and really cool if you could just stop acting like such a twat long enough to get to know em. Somehow I think it's way too late for that.

Go BATHE YOURSELF with a TUB OF ACID.

Well said, I really hope you struck a nerve, he deserves it xD