STOP F###IN HATING ON ME!!!!!

overthetop2

Yes it is. I for one am sick of every post i've made in this forum get replied by somebody saying i'm some kind of idiot for example. This is the result of months of pent up rage at how many twats there are in this forum. I can't be stuffed holding it back anymore, i told people to stop hating on me, and look what's happening, they're hating on me. CAN'T THEY EVEN TAKE IN SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!??

i love this kid, every post just brings a smile to my face. its like someone randomly picking words out of a dictionary. no logic or sense but for some reason i love that sort of nonsense. WHEN U FINALLY LEAVE, i for one will miss you terribly

Go SKYDIVING with an ANVIL!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll refrain from piling on the hate with the rest of the Tycoon folk, and be real with you for a moment--maybe even provide some helpful advice. I for one haven't heard of you, and I don't recall seeing you in the chatroom.

If you have thirty or some odd people hating on you, you might want to stop thinking of all these guys as "douchebags" and consider what you're doing that has stirred up this proverbial bees nest. Your approach in this thread is only adding fuel to the fire, and certainly you're not winning any friends by cussing out every poster.

As you can clearly see you have yet to even receive one single response backing you up. If you had started a thread along the lines, "Hey, my bad" Not sure what I did to piss people off, but I apologize, obviously I got off on the wrong foot with a few guys here, and I'd like to start with a clean slate etc etc.

I get the feeling you may have too much pride to apologize to these people who are ripping on you--but really the people on these forums are the top players, and hence these are the guys you want to be on good terms with, because they'll help you become a top player as well.

Look kid, your a dumbass, no one even knew who the fuck you were, so know one really hated you, only your stupid/pointless/illogical posts, now we just hate you in general, also you demand shit, heh go fuck yourself cbomb

And have a great day....Bitch

See I can write things like shit, fuck, etc, it doesn't make you cool

Fuck you bitch, i didn't go saying you were a douche and yet you're here calling me a fuckwit. It's obvious who the cbomb is here... you.

For the record, you can CLEARLY see that i didn't do a thing to provoke this guy and yet he suddenly thinks he can say various insults at my face. This is exactly why this forum is the worst piece of shit i've ever seen.

Fuck you emokid. Burn in hell.

And for the record, j666 deserves every last drop of hate he gets.

Did anyone here not get fucked with a little bit when they were just starting out? I got into it with pureevil in the chatroom, steeve and I were at it ALL DAY (more like I was at it and he was having fun with me) and eventually I learned not to be so sensitive and just roll with it. Now I think PureEvil is one of the coolest dudes in chat and realize Steeve just likes to fuck with people. I got over it. You totally fuckin' blew it. Piss off Wanker!

I agree this thread needs to be closed and this kid needs to take the steaksuit off before he jumps in the dog pen. You bring it on yourself.

Go <insert random action> with a <insert random noun>!

Try it everyone!

Go SKYDIVING with a MONGOOSE!

YEAH! TAKE THAT!

Ohhh my turn! my turn!

Go MOONWALKING with a PELICAN

Did anyone here not get fucked with a little bit when they were just starting out? I got into it with pureevil in the chatroom, steeve and I were at it ALL DAY (more like I was at it and he was having fun with me) and eventually I learned not to be so sensitive and just roll with it. Now I think PureEvil is one of the coolest dudes in chat and realize Steeve just likes to fuck with people. I got over it. You totally fuckin' blew it. Piss off Wanker!

I agree this thread needs to be closed and this kid needs to take the steaksuit off before he jumps in the dog pen. You bring it on yourself.

lol yea me and pureevil give some of the guys hell but its all in fun and most end up realizing it and then as yourself take us and the pit as being good guys -- hell you should hear us talk to each other -- lmao

overthetop2 you know j666 makes fun of everybody for the hell of it. he even sometimes flames matty. butfor being in the chat you should know that. plus in my mine you have to take a shit load of shit to get up the ladder. and if someone is pushing your buttons(which idk how because it is a computer chat) just ignore them.

I hardly see how the thread is bigger than this

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/r210553_807967.jpg

almost forgot... go STAND ON a MOUNTAIN OF GARBAGE

well played sir, well played

well looks as if the shit is flying from you also and not just at you -- not really sure why you choose to make this thread and personally i thought it was a joke at first but now its just plain retarded -- this should be closed before it gets worse

Yeah I agree brother, I mean, I love my cry-baby madlib's A LOT, but not enough for people to get warnings/bans handed out because some new kid has thin skin.

• 2 weeks later...