how am i suppost to win this fight?

one of my up and comers was just pitted against a guy with stats better than people ive see nwith over 10 fights:

my guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=63917

other guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=31437

how the fuck am i suppost to even make this a fight?!?! look at the fuckers stats!! this is ridiculous!! what a flaw in the game!! we should be facing guys with equal stats, this guy would destroy people with 10 fights for fuck sakes.....

honestly......it kinda makes me wanna quit playing. this isn't the first time its happened either. happened twice to another new fighter i have. in a row. fucker got his ass handed to him twice by guys with over respectable stats all the way through.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive only been playing his game for about a month, and i've already got the idea of how to become successful. you have to play this shit constantly and have vip status, or your not gonna stand a chance.

oh, and having no fucking life is also a key element in being succseful. sorry, but i just dont have time for this BS.

cool game at first. but this shit requires too much up keep for your average player.

good day.

youre right. just by looking at his primary statistics (which is all I can see), I cant think of any logical reason why they are that way, especially for a fighter his age. Plus his managers record is amazing, so he most likely knows how to work the sliders.

I hate to say it, but you're screwed

Doesn't really take all your time to be the bomb in this game....if you get in a good gym with a few friends you can arrange sparring and classes weekly so only need to actually come on once or twice a week.

Probably 95-5 on him getting a win but you could always knock him out :)

Problem with doing QFC's. Get into a low level org run by a person who will try and sign you up with guys of equal ability and experience! It is a far more rewarding way to play the game as there are far more opportunities to get to know people and the game will be really enjoyable.

yea man, thats what i'm saying. how the hell did he get his stats so high?!?!

is it possible to cheat on this game?

im kinda bummed out

That guy has been training for months and months. It is called a project fighter. it is a another aspect of the game which people do not want to lose but also don't want them to put of new players like yourself. It is something that will change in the near future but the big bosses have not made a decision on the best way to do it yet.

one of my up and comers was just pitted against a guy with stats better than people ive see nwith over 10 fights:

how the fuck am i suppost to even make this a fight?!?! look at the fuckers stats!! this is ridiculous!! what a flaw in the game!! we should be facing guys with equal stats, this guy would destroy people with 10 fights for fuck sakes.....

honestly......it kinda makes me wanna quit playing. this isn't the first time its happened either. happened twice to another new fighter i have. in a row. fucker got his ass handed to him twice by guys with over respectable stats all the way through.

counter punch all day, single shots, break clinches, stay standing.

Travel to other city and get NC

See DIDM the problem I have with that is most of the population signs up for this game to fight. Peiople shouldn't haven't to train for months to enjoy the game when they didn't sign up to train.

I don't know. The more I play , the more I feel this game is getting away from an MMA game and turning into a game like WOW.

See DIDM the problem I have with that is most of the population signs up for this game to fight. Peiople shouldn't haven't to train for months to enjoy the game when they didn't sign up to train.

I don't know. The more I play , the more I feel this game is getting away from an MMA game and turning into a game like WOW.

yea man, i want my guys to fight...i dont wanna spend months training up guys. the hell is fun about that?!?! by the time they get good enough to fight i'll be bored with the game

eh, was fun at first......but i think im done.

At the same time why should you take it away from people who choose to train guys up. Limiting the game is never the answer. Thinking of a sensible way to make sure people get what they want from the game rather than constant clashing.

I think the best thing to do and this is my humble opinion, would be to introduce another qfc like competition for managers with less than 20 fights, which will give them time to play without facing monsters. From that point you should be able to fight in orgs and then it is up to you at what level you wish to fight and keeps the game as open as it is, which makes it so good.