fancy stuff in the cage/ring

so just wondering has anyone's fighters done any fancy moves or crazy things in a fight? my fighter did one thing that was pretty funny "kluubert looks up at the clock and then as Polyakov takes his cue and looks up at the clock too, kluubert smacks him right in the chops with a big elbow! How rude!" and a question does agility come in play with these kind of moves or are they just random?

my fav so far

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Sblia misses with a takedown attempt - Dude sprawls well and throws a nice strike on the way out which just misses.

Sblia goes to the watering hole and comes back with a big thumbs up from the judges as he scores a three punch combo.

Sblia looks to land a combination but Dude avoids it well.

Dude dodges the punch combination from Sblia.

Sblia thuds his right hand into Dude's forehead from close range. That could be painful for both fighters.

Sblia lands a jab. Then a cross. Then finally a nice hook to the body. Good work there by Sblia.

Sblia misses with a jab and misses with a cross straight after too.

Dude slips a jab and a cross from Sblia.

Timmeh Sblia seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout.

Sblia connects with a lovely jab that went straight through the gap between Dude's hands.

Dude is rocked!

Sblia closes the distance looking for a takedown. Dude stuffs it but Sblia still has hold of him. Sblia picks Dude up in a fireman's lift! The crowd roars in approval. Sblia slams Dude to the floor and that's really hurt Dude - he doesn't know where he is! Sblia throws a couple of strikes and the referee steps in to save him! This one is in the books!

I can see it in my mind every time I read it, and think of WWF when I was a kid

Cornell showing good head movement there, avoiding the strikes from Young.

We're hearing some news coming in from back stage. It's official - Cornell has eaten all the pies!

Young misses with a wild body shot.

was ist das dann?

i think that's a way to say that your fighter is a little chubby :)

I have kicked a few people in the nuts. That seems to happen quite a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing a point taken away if it happened 2 times out of randomness. I can't say I have had it happen to me or twice in a fight. Does it make any difference or just random?

Oooooooooooh, not good. A low kick from Gakanori lands where it shouldn't have, right in the... well, you know what he did? He kicked him in the penis. He's injured, injured bad. The referee sends both fighters to their corners and Suzuki has 5 minutes to recover. He's OK now though... a thumbs up from Suzuki and we're back underway with a touch of gloves.

I literally LOL'd when I read this. LOL :rolling:

Oooooooooooh, not good. A low kick from Gakanori lands where it shouldn't have, right in the... well, you know what he did? He kicked him in the penis. He's injured, injured bad. The referee sends both fighters to their corners and Suzuki has 5 minutes to recover. He's OK now though... a thumbs up from Suzuki and we're back underway with a touch of gloves.

I literally LOL'd when I read this. LOL :rolling:

And this from the guy with the hot dog avatar.

:thumbup:

i think that's a way to say that your fighter is a little chubby

not my fighter, my opponent.

but this was my guy (same fight-it was a pretty entertaining read!):

On his way into the cage it seems that Josh Young has been attacked by a crazed fan! It looks like it might have been the just bleed guy! Luckily Josh Young seems to be OK! I thought that lunatic was in prison!?