AJFC: Smack Talkin'

AJFC 122: Belanger vs. Cage was a mixed martial arts event held by Average Joes Fight Club on March 19, 2012 at the Hard Knocks arena in Tokyo, Japan.

Background

It's 6:30 and I'm an insomniac. If I remember to put something here, I'll revisit this later but I think it's going to amount to little more than insane rambling. Remind me to delete this part if I don't before uploading it, lol.

The Fights

-[Welterweight bout]: Captain Caveman def. Kazuushi Sakuraba via (Unanimous Decision)

I honestly wasn't sure who was going to win this fight until it was over. After that rocky first round, I fully expected that Kazuushi Sakuraba was on his way to a dominate unanimous decision but Captain Caveman surged in the second round and stole the decision.

-[Light-heavyweight bout]: Slusken Musk def. Hideo Winters via TKO (Cut) at 8:27 of round 2.

Hideo Winters has some awesome power in his strikes. He demonstrated this power when he got Slusken Musk against the fence and rocked him with punches. But there's a reason that Slusken has never been stopped by strikes on the feet- his survival instincts kicked in and he brought Hideo Winters to the ground again and again. Hideo Winters likely won the first round on the judges' score cards despite ending the round with Musk in mount on top of him.

We got to see a flash of the old Slusken Musk that ruled the light-heavyweight division as its' champion. He took Hideo Winters down immediately in the second frame and dropped bombs on him for just over eight minutes before the ambulance crew called a stop to the contest so they could mummify what was left of Winters' bloody face.

-[Lightweight bout]: Luiz Gonzaga def. Nick Diaz via Submission (Arm Triangle) at 3:38 of round 1.

Luiz Gonzaga never ceases to amaze me. He submits opponent after opponent and only falters against top level strikers that know how to block his takedown attempts. The only reason this fight didn't end the first time Gonzaga took Diaz to the mat is because Gonzaga didn't feel confident in his position and actually stood up on his own. He almost immediately shot for another takedown and submitted Nick Diaz with relative ease.

-[Light-heavyweight bout]: Randy Coature def. Aku Zoku via TKO (Strikes) at 3:58 of round 1.

I knew when I booked this fight that the outcome would be dictated not by whoever could shoot for the first takedown but instead by whoever could defend the first takedown attempts. Randy avoided both of Zoku's takedown attempts and lined his own shot up. Once this fight got to the ground it was a complete shut-out: Couture landed unrelenting strikes all while improving his position and putting pressure on his scrambling foe.

-[Lightweight bout]: David Morgan def. Fat Ronaldo via Submission (Armbar) at 6:20 of round 1.

This was an impressive showcase for David Morgan who took down and dominated an opponent that had comparable grappling to his own, on paper at least.

-[Lightweight bout]: Anthor Basilicus def. Kenji Kuraba via TKO (Kick and Punches) at 2:56 of round 2.

After a back and forth first round, Anthor cleaned up shop in the second by rocking and finishing Kenji Kuraba with a barrage of strikes.

-[Lightweight bout]: Bruce Parker def. Shinya Aokii via Submission (Kimura) at 0:39 of round 1.

Undefeated grappling star Shinya Aokii met his match when he attempted to takedown spam Bruce Parker to the ground. Bruce defended the two takedown attempts with relative ease and secured one of his own, submission spamming Shinya and forcing the tap with an impressive kimura.

-[Heavyweight bout]: Buck Nasty def. Mace Baars via (Unanimous Decision)

This was a virtual shut-out for Buck Nasty. Buck out-landed Mace Baars in and out of the clinch to claim a well earned unanimous decision.

-[Lightweight bout]: Woohun Do def. Nicola Tesla via (Unanimous Decision)

Simon Bruce stop that! You're taking over AJFC! Yet another title prospect coming out of the same camp as Mr Woo, Jack Yu, and welterweight champion Billy Do is Woohun Do. Woohun was able to match Nicola Tesla blow-for-blow in the clinch and may well have been on his way to winning a decision on the feet. The game changer was the ground game: Woohun Do landed three takedowns, continually worked to improve his position on the ground, and attempted a startling number of strikes with the ground n pound although he only landed a handful.

-[Middleweight championship bout]: Joe Belanger def. Nick Cage via TKO (Strikes) at 4:55 of round 2 to retail the middleweight championship title.

The thirty-one year old middleweight champion just doesn't quit. Tonight we got to watch him outwork yet another young, hungry competitor that was eyeing his championship gold. Belanger rocked the young challenger early in the first round. Nick Cage put on a great display of heart by hanging in there to survive the round.

In the second round, Nick Cage answered the bell by taking the champion down immediately. Unfortunately for him, Joe Belanger is as wily on the ground as he is dangerous on the feet-- he swept the challenger and pinned him, forcing a referee standup due to a lack of action. Back on the feet, Belanger unloaded with more devastating kicks including a head kick that dropped Nick Cage on his ass which he followed up with an uppercut that put the challenger out of the game for good.

It was actually a surprise to me-- Nick Cage hadn't been stopped due to strikes since January 2011 and Belanger hadn't scored a finish since December 2010.

Aftermath

As it stands right now, lightweight champion Jian Lieu is still AWOL with his belt. Luckily for me and for the fans I only give my champions replica belts that are made out of aluminum foil and I keep the real belts for when I go bar hopping to impress the cougars. They all think I'm a WWE star, silly cougars.

Where was I? Oh yeah Jian Lieu is idle and if he is still idle in exactly two days, I will push a button on my cell phone that will cause the explosives I planted in his belt to self-destruct. Oh, by the way, those replica belts are rigged to explode if you try to run off with them. Hopefully Jian isn't wearing his when I detonate the thing or it might be the last belt he ever wears.

The top contenders due to recent wins and popularity are Hyun Kim and Woohun Do so if Jian doesn't come back from his alien abduction a la Fourth Kind, those two will fight for a new (plastic explosive laced) lightweight championship belt.

Speaking of explosives-

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJFC 123: Hug vs. Walker is an upcoming mixed martial arts event being held on March 29,2012 by Average Joe's Fight Club at the Hard Knocks Arena in Tokyo, Japan.

Background

Since I like to talk about the final three matches, lets see what we have in store for the fans!

First on our list is Rolls Royce taking on Isaki Gom. Royce comes into this match a little angry about the outcome of his title shot back in AJFC 117, where he lost to the currently missing Jian Lieu midway through the second round via strikes. If he wins this fight, there may be another title shot in his future, taking on the winner of the two current top contenders, one of which will be champ if Lieu does wind up exploding from a rigged belt... *shifty eyes*

His opponent is a fast rising up and comer in the division. Gom is coming off a decision win against Yonjiro Yoshioka during AJFC 118. Gom is no stranger to competition as he has also faced the champion Leiu, in AJFC 112 but came up short as well, suffering his only loss. He is looking for his seventh win, and hopes it will bring him that much closer to another title shot.

The Co-Main event of the evening will be between Dennis Oakley and Mr Woo, as they battle it out for the AJFC Heavyweight Title.

Oakley Comes into the cage looking for his second successful title defense, as he looks to use his striking and Maui Thai skills against the veteran Mr Woo. Oakley gained the title back in AJFC 112, here he delivered a devastating head kick to the former champ Juan Bartolome midway through round 1. Later he successfully defended it for the first time against the always dangerous Warren Wesley at AJFC 118.

Mr woo has been around the sport for some time now, racking up wins against some of the top competitors of the MMA world. He is a former fighter of KOF, PFL, ZAN, and RFC before joining the AJFC family. Woo made his debut during AJFC 92, where he won and earned himself a shot at the AJFC Heavyweight Title. In AJFC 99 Woo fought to a decision win against then champ Warren Wesley, only to lose it in the same manner to Juan Bartolome at AJFC 104. His recent win against Destroyer of Worlds during AJFC 116 has earned him a chance to regain the title once more.

Okay, now for our Main Event match up preview.

We will see the the number two ranked AJFC and former ONI Super Heavyweight warrior Andy Hug who is making a re-debut into the AJFC take on Kevin Walker who is also making his AJFCdebut, after fighting in the likes of QFC, SMMA, Ronin, and BDX.

Hug began his career in our very own AJFC before graduating to our top ranked (in Tokyo) professional tier organization ONI. After a long and successful run in the Super Heavyweight Division which earned him the title on two occasions, he feels he is a fighter who is still very competitive but ready to wind down his career, and finally spend the money he has earned. I'm sure the fans of the AJFC and ONI thank you Mr. Hug, for all the exciting matches you have given them and all that will follow before you say goodbye.

Kevin Walker is coming into the AJFC after fighting for BDX, where he was clearly out of his league. Now he is hoping to make a better name for himself in the AJFC Super Heavyweight Division, but has a tough first fight ahead of him. Walker was the current Super Heavyweight champion of the now bankrupt fight org Ronin. He then went to BDX where he started off good, winning his first two matches, before going four strait in the loss category.

The Action

Weight Rounds Fighters

265+ lbs (2) Andy Hug(13-5) vs. Kevin Walker(7-5)

265 lbs (3) Dennis Oakley(6-1) vs. Mr Woo(11-9) 265 lbs title

155 lbs (2) Rolls Royce(13-7) vs. Isaki Gomi(6-1)

185 lbs (2) Ginger Mann(14-13) vs. Pedro Bueno(11-7)

185 lbs (2) Gar Diu(14-13) vs. Tatsuya Kimura(17-11)

170 lbs (2) Rural Advantage(8-7-1) vs. Billy Casey(3-3)

185 lbs (2) Erlenmeyer Flask(4-3) vs. Ryosuke Takahashi(12-20)

265+ lbs (2) Brock Viking(5-6-1) vs. Mana Sato(7-10)

265+ lbs (2) Jackie Low(4-2) vs. James Steptoe(9-8)

265+ lbs (2) Top Dawg(7-14) vs. Boss Vandamme(0-1)

THIS IS AN AJFC NEWS BREAKING NEWS UPDATE

We have just received a letter from the fighter known as Versus The World. It reads:

"Pelko minua maailmassa olen tullut. En nousee yli kaikkien, jotka uskaltavat Haaste minua taistelussa. Olen uusi maailma. Nyt on minun aika, entinen on kuollut..."

We here at AJFC NEWS have been able to decipher the letter thanks to some of our foreign colleagues.

Here is what we got:

"Fear me world, as I rise above all who challenge me in combat. I am the new world. Now is my time, the former has passed away..."

We here at AJFC NEWS have no idea if this is in any relation to his upcoming fight against Frank Schrank, but we can surely speculate.

THIS HAS BEEN AN AJFC NEWS BREAKING NEWS UPDATE... AJFC NEWS. ALL AJFC, ALL THE TIME.

This is an AJFC breaking BREAKING news report. Being much more important than just a breaking news report.

This is Destroyer Of Worlds reporting...

MMA fight fans, this evening I bring you a special story about AJFC's super heavyweight division. Although newly crowned SHW champion Verses The World seems to be a force to be reckoned with, MMA analysts feel that his lack of experience for his age may hurt his ability to defend his title against seasoned veterans who eye the gold strap. A crafty veteran could potentially watch his fight tapes closely and put together a gameplan he has never faced before, and give him big problems. That is why management from AJFC, ONI, and Smashwear have gotten together to create a training program that will prepare our AJFC SHW champion to reacte accordingly when it comes to advanced gameplan attacks on his crown's land. Introducing Andy "Deathgrip" Hug to the SHW division. Hug is the former 2 time ONI SHW champion with 5 title defenses, and having only recently lost his title to a top ten p4p fighter in Ernesto Oliviera. Andy Hug is a Tokyo icon much in the same way Bob Sapp is, except the fact that he can actually fight. Andy Hug is famous amongst hardcore MMA fans for his "clinchrape" style of fighting. Andy likes to kickbox with his opponents until he finds the right moment to clinch...after which he follows up with a style that can only be described as complete and non-penetrating rape. Since losing his title, Andy has decided to shift gears in his career and come mentor Versus The World during his title reign. Andy Hug went on to say, "Versus is a really good fighter. I see a lot of myself in him as far as the way he trains and handles himself. This is a great chance for me to pass on what I have learned and really leave a mark on Tokyo."

Hug then went on to say that although he doesn't want to sit around and crush cans all day, he will accept any fight offered to him from the org...and is open to any challenge the SHW division may give him. As of right now, he is fighting in special events only...calling in Tokyo's bad boys to satisfy his urge to rape. " I'm not a sex offender, I'm an MMA coach and fighter." Let the record show that Mr. Hug has been convicted of rape on 13 occasions.

This has been and AJFC breaking BREAKING news report...I am your master, Destroyer Of Worlds, so fuck off!

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in..... it's Jian Lieu! Come taste the can of whoop ass that Woohun has for you"

Update: Jian Lieu taps out rather than defend his belt.

Woohun Do vs. Hyun Kim for the 155lb title!

This is an AJFC breaking BREAKING news report.

Recently Jian Lieu has been strip of his former belt due 2 unknown reason. We will try 2 find that out a later date.

So to fill in the void of the 155 title. Marcus decide to match up Woohun Do V. Hyun Kim

Lucky for us, we were able to caught up to Hyun and get some Q&A time.

Reporter: Hyun, how do do u think u match up wit Do? And how will you handle his superior grappling ability?

Hyun: Do is a fellow training buddy of mines, since we kind go to the same gym and spar sometimes but i dont think it will effect how i will try to get the W. Do is undefeated for a reason, he's very resilient and shows advance ground game which will probably be is go to thing, which makes him very dangerous. The key factor to this fight will probably the clinch game, he has shown greatly improvement in his clinch game which he has been able 2 dominated and control whoever AFJC put in front of him. And to answer your 2nd question you ask, "simplely dont get takedown, hahaha" :dancing:

Reporter: Hyun, earlier we had a report saying Jian tap out by Do, what are your thoughts?

Hyun: I think that may have been possible but we will never know since its not a reliable source. But we do know Jian have been tap out before but since he joined AFJC he's undefeated, jst like Do.

Reporter: Hyun, sorry but we have to go soon, is there any last word you would like to say before we go?

Hyun: Do, even thou we train at the same gym there will be no mercy bud. "If a chest is lcok, you can always find the key" :guitar:

AJFC 124: Do vs. Saber is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Average Joes Fight Club on April, 5, 2012 at the Hard Knocks arena in Tokyo, Japan.

Background

Since his promotional debut at AJFC 60, Billy Do has ruled the welterweight division with an iron fist. After amassing five straight victories he received his first title shot against the dangerous Dest Royer. The reigning champion controlled the tempo of the fight, scoring multiple takedowns and strikes from the mount position, which is where the fight ended in favor of the champion. Time and again Dest Royer had proven to be too much of a match for all those that challenged him and I believed that this was just another example of it.

Billy Do didn't waste any time getting back on the road to the championship. He rebounded with a win over highly hyped contender German Shephard who was also fresh off a loss to the champion. Billy then won back to back victories over Canadian Assassin and Kenji Kuraba to earn his second shot at the title.

This time the fight was a lot more even with both fighters scoring takedowns. Near the end of the second round, Dest Royer scored a takedown just like last time. The big difference this time was that Billy Do landed a scissor sweep and started dropping bombs of his own, rocking the champion and eventually forcing the referee to step in to prevent the first in-cage death.

You would think after claiming the welterweight championship that Billy Do would take a breather and relax. No. Billy Do immediately accepted a rematch with one of his former opponents turned top contender Canadian Assassin. Assassin was coming off two vicious victories due to strikes and was pumped up to claim the title against a foe he knew he could defeat.

Billy Do made short work of him and as an afterthought stumped ONI standout Jay Roc. Roc was fresh off a dominant victory over Dest Royer, one of only two fighters to ever stop Royer with strikes.

Cameron Saber made his AJFC debut by smashing Turd Ferguson early in the first round. Cameron Saber is a knockout artist who really only struggles against better chinned strikers. In his debut, Cameron showed excellent takedown defense and reportedly has excellent cardio to help him go far. Can he knock out Billy Do and claim the AJFC title?

Versus the World is a twenty-one year old striker that made a name for himself via his quick ascension through the super-heavyweight division to claim the championship. During his climb he faced fellow strikers as well as grapplers, all met a similar fate.

In his most recent outing, VTW faced the ultra fast Sang Min The Flash, the reigning super-heavyweight champion of the world. Versus the World shocked critics and fans alike when he repeatedly beat the champion to the punch, dropped and rocked the champion, and cut him up so bad that the cage-side doctor was forced to halt the contest in just under twelve minutes.

Challenging Versus the World for his new title is a man that has only once faced a striker he couldn't best. Frank Schrank is very well rounded striker that has a very underrated defensive Jujitsu game when on the ground. In his fight with Zach Slater he managed to not only avoid Slater's submission attempts but he tried a few submission moves of his own.

Wherever this fight takes place it's guaranteed fireworks that you don't wanna miss!

The Action

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: Galactor Gigantus (0-2) vs. Johnny Bo (1-13)

Galactor Gigantus is a striker that has had two difficult performances early in his career. He will be looking to turn it around against Johnny Bo, an experienced grappler that has really only found success on the one occasion that he managed to submit his opponent via submission. I can't really imagine a future for the loser of this fight in or out of this division.

-[Light-heavyweight bout]: Jin Sen (29-21) vs. Rikki Tavarius (11-8)

This second fight of the night is one for the ages.

Jin Sen is the former Synchronicity light-heavyweight champion who went on a nineteen fight win streak during the peak of his career. He is a member of the Synchronicity hall of fame and was long recognized as the number one pound-for-pound fighter on the planet. Though he may not be in his prime, he is still a very dangerous fighter. He has knockout power in both of his hands and he has an iron-clad chin. His main weakness is his tremendous amount of scar tissue which makes him very prone to cuts.

Rikki Tavarius, formerly known as simply Rikki Tavi, is the former Osaka Niten Ichi light-heavyweight champion. Whereas Jin primarily focuses on his kickboxing to overwhelm foes, Rikki primarily defeats his foes through his offensive grappling. His main facet of offense is his clinchwork which has turned the tide of many battles in his favor. Complimenting his clinchwork is his ground n pound which he loves to use to batter opponents from the top position.

-[Lightweight bout]: Frankie Russo (8-7) vs. Yonjiro Yoshioka (4-4)

There was a time not so long ago where I believed Frankie Russo was going to rule the lightweight division. He was coming off four straight wins over decent competition. Since then, Frankie has lost to a who's who list of top flight opponents including Hyun Kim, Isaki Gomi, Freschetta Digornio, Luiz Gonzaga, and former champion Jian Lieu. This is an oustanding opportunity for Yonjiro Yoshioka to prove that he belongs amid the rankings of the AJFC lightweight division.

-[Welterweight bout]: Random Collective (8-8) vs. Luis Di Maria (8-4)

Random Collective is one of the premiere strikers at 170lbs. His main setback has been against top flight gapplers- which Luis Di Maria is not. This is going to be a standup war ladies and gentlemen, a battle of wills between two brawlers.

-[Middleweight bout]: Dave Dickinson (7-6) vs. Evan Sheilds (7-4)

Dave Dickinson is on a roll with three straight victories. Dave would love to bring this fight to the ground and lock in a submission. His opponent is likely to grant that wish. Evan Sheilds is a fantastic wrestler that loves to take guys down and submit them. Three of his recent victories came by way of triangle so he's comfortable on his back. Giggity.

-[Welterweight bout]: Hyun Sudo (9-8) vs. Zacharia Steele (22-16)

Hyun Sudo is one of the most exciting additions to the welterweight division. His only loss since coming to AJFC was in a very razor close decision loss to Kazuushi Sakuraba. Hyun Sudo is dangerous on the ground or on his feet. I suspect he may want to keep this fight standing as Zacharia is an excellent submission fighter who is making his AJFC debut.

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: Slobozel Doruletz (10-7) vs. Randel Brown (8-4)

Slobozel Doruletz has had a rough couple of months. He repeatedly thrusts himself into the spotlight by absolutely lighting up his opponents with strikes, the fans clamor for more, and then he gets beat down by one of the premiere strikers of his league. I believe that Slobozel has more to show us and he's going to prove it in his fight with Randel Brown. Randal is a knockout artist that hasn't been stopped by a striker more than once in his career. He is coming off two straight stoppage victories and knows that a big win here could thrust him into the title mix.

-[Light-heavyweight bout]: Tom Glasgow (4-4) vs. Kid Joe (7-2)

Tom Glasgow is a very well-rounded individual who has won fights by knockout and by submission. He's a brown belt in Brazilian Jujitsu that has tried and proven knockout power. His biggest weakness is an opponent with excellent wrestling. It will be interesting to see how he handles a fight with Kid Joe. The thing we already know about Kid is that he will come into this fight in elite physical shape and will be looking to batter Glasgow in and out of the clinch.

-[Super-heavyweight championship bout]: Versus the World© (5-0) vs. Frank Schrank (5-2)

Versus the World is one of the top ranked super-heavyweights ever to grace the AJFC super-heavyweight division. Looking past his undefeated record and his track history of knocking out his opponents, the most astonishing thing about him is his age- at just 21 years old he still has plenty of growing to do which is a terrifying prospect for future challengers to his throne.

Frank Schrank is one of the top strikers that Versus the World will have faced. But if The Flash couldn't stop the World, what can Frank Shrank really pull out the upset?

-[Welterweight championship bout]: Billy Do© (11-3) vs. Cameron Saber (13-9)

I've learned two things in 2012: 1) don't waste money on the Mega Millions lotto and, 2) don't bet against Billy Do. Billy is one of the most complete fighters in AJFC today with an unmatched ground n pound game, excellent clinchwork, and crisp striking. Cameron Saber represents a real threat to his title but if he can't stop him, it's hard to imagine that there will be many contenders left that can.

It's finally here, the man, the myth, the psychotic killer, the freak of nature that is Devil Jho shall be entering the cage for the first time at 155 as well as his first foray into the AJFC arena of combat. His first victim is Isaki Gomi earlier today, one of the reporters for Tokyo Underdog Fights Magazine caught up to the enigma after a hard training session

Reporter: Mr. Devil Jho? MR. DEVIL JHO?!?!

Devil Jho is walking out to his car with his secret girlfriend which he met while being looked at for the first Hellboy film.

Jho: You staring at my woman man? You better not be or I'll kill ya fool!

Reporter: No sir! Its nothing of the sort well I uh wanted to get your thoughts oh your opponent Isaki Gomi.

Jho: Isn't the dude already dead?

Reporter: Uh what makes you say that? As far as i know he is healthy and training away.

Jho: No he is dead bro, he just doesn't know it yet. Cuz you see man, a psychotic smile emerges on Jho's face, I am extra motivated for this fight man, its my first fight here in Tokyo in almost 5 years man. I gotta make it special. So this time, I am going all the way to make sure that this Gomi dude doesn't go homi.

Jho laughs evilly as he slips into his custom made Range Rover with his girlfriend in tow heading off into the distance, back into parts unknown.

AJFC 123: Hug vs. Walker was a mixed martial arts event held by Average Joe's Fight Club on March 29,2012. Held at Hard Knocks Arena located in Tokyo, Japan.

THE ACTION

265+ lbs > Boss Vandamme defeats Top Dawg by way of TKO(Cut) at 01:56 of round 2.

This fight spent most of the time in the clinch, with Vandamme instigating early. Vandamme quickly opened a cut over Dawg's eye that eventually got so bad it led to a referee stoppage early in the second round. A good opening bout to kick off the night.

265+ lbs > Jackie Low defeats James Steptoe by way of KO(Knee) at 00:47 of round 1.

This match didn't take long at all. Steptoe gassed himself out with relentless takedown attempts, as Low stayed on the outside striking and landing counters every time Steptoe would shoot in, before ending it all with a big knee. The crowd loved it.

265+ lbs > Mana Sato defeats Brock Viking by way of TKO(Strikes) at 03:20 of round 2.

This one was all about the ground game. Viking got the first takedown and Sato went to work, trying for a submission right away. Viking spent most of his time fending off the submission attempts of Sato but managed to slip in a couple good shots. Sato worked through pretty much all of round 1 on his back, though he did manage a takedown or two himself late in the round.

Round 2 was not much different from the first except for the fact that it was Sato who landed the first takedown, and then another, which eventually allowed him to posture up and pummel Viking until the referee stepped in to save him.

185 lbs > Erlenmeyer Flask defeats Ryosuke Takahashi by way of Submission(Guillotine) at 04:57 of round 1.

Takahashi took this fight to the ground immediately after the bell rang to begin the bout. Both fighters went strait to their BJJ skills as they fought back and forth for submission. Eventually, it was the BJJ skills of Flask that got the tap and the win, much to the dismay of Takahashi and his management.

170 lbs > Rural Advantage defeats Billy Casey by way of KO(Strikes) at 00:37 of round 1.

Yet another short fight but not yet the shortest. We saw Advantage come out swinging so aggressively, that he simply overwhelmed Casey with strikes, before landing a vicious combo that ended with a spinning backfist. Game, set, match.

185 lbs > Gar Diu defeats Tatsuya Kimura by way of Decision(Unanimous) at 10:00 of round 2.

This one was all stand up with both fighters giving their all for twenty minutes. In the end it was Diu that managed to win all the judges over with his display of striking skills, earning him a decision win over Kimura.

185 lbs > Pedro Bueno defeats Ginger Mann by way of TKO(Strikes) at 00:18 of round 1.

Here it is, the shortest fight of the night. It took a mere eighteen seconds for Bueno to cut then finish off Mann. Here's a sound clip of the fight:

<The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Mann misses with a looping left.

Ginger Mann seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout.

Bueno lands a jab-cross combination.

It looks like Ginger Mann has been cut.

Mann throws an uppercut from half a mile away. Bueno sees it coming and avoids it easily.

Mann pushing out the jab but it's not landing.

Bueno steps in with a hook that catches Mann right on the chin and knocks him to the floor! Bueno follows him down with more strikes and that's all she wrote! Mann looks absolutely devastated!>

Needless to say, the crowd went wild for this one haha

155 lbs > Rolls Royce defeats Isaki Gomi by way of TKO(Strikes) at 1:42 of round 1.

Royce got the early takedown, then followed it up with a series of strikes before trying to work in the submission. He wasn't able to get it though, so he decided to rain down more punches until the referee stepped in to end the match. Royce is proving that he is still a top contender in the 155 division.

<Rudely barging in on the commentator action, The famous David Goliath grabs the microphone and belts out his analysis of the last two fights for AJFC - 123...>

Co - Main event

AJFC Heavyweight Championship

Dennis Oakley vs Mr. Woo

This fight was really a barnburner...Mr. Woo has been unstoppable in his reign of terror, dropping a few fights to top talent, but grabbing victory when it counts. After retiring the former HW champion Destroyer Of Worlds, Mr. Woo looked to reclaim his title from the actual destroyer, Dennis Oakley. Woo came into this fight looking to throw combinations while patiently waiting for the takedown. Woo has excellent submissions and really needed to use them here. No go. Dennis Oakley proved he is the real deal by extending his win streak to 7, and defending his title. Oakley had other plans in motion that did not include going to the ground. He showed his striking D by making Woo miss all but one combination, and defending most takedowns.Heavy leg kicks and big powerful punches ate away at Woo's constitution and left him on the canvas in the second round with a good old-fashioned overhand right.

265 lbs > Dennis Oakley defeats Mr Woo by way of TKO (Strikes) in round 2 at 04:22 for the 265 lbs Title

Main Event

Andy Hug vs Kevin Walker

Andy Hug is a newly signed legend coming to us from ONI. This former ONI SHW champion is looking to test out anyone in the division, and not interfere with the current rankings. Enter Kevin Walker. A new-hire specifically brought in to give Hug a good fight and show what he is made of. Walker came into this fight looking to strike, but fully prepared for the clinchwork, of Hug. Once the bell rang, Hug and walker exchanged strikes at distance, both hesitating and looking to counter. Everybody knows that Hug is a clinchfighter so its not hard to prepare for him. The problem is having a chin that can get you there. Hug took the fight into the clinch and unloaded knees and punches, trading blow for blow with Walker, and not really interested in defense. Although they nearly matched numbers on strikes in the clinch, Hugs big power was the deciding factor, as Hug finished the job in the 9th minute of the first round, TKOing Walker with authority.

265+ lbs > Andy Hug defeats Kevin Walker by way of TKO (Punches) in round 1 at 09:38

I am excited to see this guy fight, as I am his trainer and coach and...

<Before Goliath could finish his sentence he feels a tap on the shoulder. Turning around he finds his gaze traveling up to meet the gaze of the towering 7'5" monster known as Versus the World. Ezekiel Stands there with a smirk on his face, before ripping the mic away from a stunned David Goliath.>

Well I have to cut you off there bud, its time to say goodbye. So in closing, this is Ezekiel Smith, with apparent special guest host David Goliath. See you next week for my preview of AJFC 125: Opay vs. Christmas.

Hello everyone Ezekiel Smith here. Joining me today in the studio is the current AJFC Super Heavyweight Champion, and I'm proud to say, one of the many fighters I manage, Versus The World. He is here to talk about his title defense and what his future plans are. Bare with me though as I will have to translate for you, and since I don't know Icelandic I'll be using google translate, which I'm sure will be wrong.

Okay let's get this interview started. Versus, the mic is yours.

<Versus The World leans up to the mic and begins to speak.>

Leyfðu mér að byrja á því að þakka stjóranum mínum fyrir að hafa mig hér. Ég vil einnig þakka Marcus Whitman fyrir að leyfa mér að finna heimili í AJFC.

Frank shank ... Þú varst góður andstæðingurinn, en þú varst ekki nógu gott. Ég mun hafa a sterkur fyrstu umferð berjast gegn efstu keppinautur .. En þú tókst aðeins að gera mér reiður. Látum tap vera lexía fyrir alla sem challange mig. Ég ætla ekki að missa þetta belti núna að ég er í eigu þess.

Ég hef heimsótt Oracle, og hún hefur séð slóðina á undan mér. Stjörnurnar segja að ég þarf að leita dag og nótt fyrir veginum til Valhallar. Aðeins með sigri í baráttunni mun ég alltaf vera veitt innganga í þessum frábæru sölum.

Ekkert í þessum heimi skal hindra leit mína til dýrðar. Ég mun annilate allir sem þora að standa í vegi mínum.

<Versus The World stands up abruptly and exits through the studio door with no appearent reason or destination, leaving behind only dead air.>

Ok that was interesting... He is a weird on. Ok let me look this up here for just a moment... Alright, I do believe I have an understanding of what he just said. Here is what I got. Any other vikings out there that speak english, if I am wrong, please forgive me haha.

<Ezekiel begins reading his monator>

First I would like to thank my manager for having me here, and Marcus Whitman for allowing me to find a home in the AJFC.

Frank Shank... You were a worthy opponent, but you were not good enough. I expected to have a tough first round fighting against the top contender.. But you only managed to make me angry. Let your loss be a lesson to all who challange me. I am not going to lose this belt now that I am in possession of it.

I have visited the oracle, and she has seen the path ahead of me. The stars say I must search day and night for the road to Valhalla. Only through victory in battle will I ever be granted entry to those great halls.

Nothing in this world shall hinder my quest for glory. I will annilate any who dare stand in my way.

Well there you have it folks, translated to the best of my abilities. This is Ezekiel Smith, join me this Monday for another in depth AJFC preview. Stay toasty!

<Hello everyone. This is Ezekiel Smith. I have possessed David Goliath in retaliation for barging in on my show last week AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA>. (what really happened is he logged into the smack talk thread on my computer earlier before he left. And never logged out muhahahaha so once I figured this out I am now writing this via his thread account)

<(In a voice that sounds a lot like Paul Barer...) "Huuullkk Hoooggannn....(NO WAIT WRONG SHOW WRONG SHOW...)>

Ok let's try this again...

AJFC 125: Opay vs. Christmas is an upcoming mixed martial arts event being held by Average Joe's Fight Club on april 12, 2012. Taking place at Hayashi's Lounge in Tokyo, Japan.

Today, since I have to make sure my fighter Captain Caveman is ready for this event I am about to talk about here, I will only be doing a preview of the Co-Main Event and the Main Event. But we are having a little fun since I am in control of David Goliath at the moment. Okay so here goes.

Our Co-Main Event of the evening will feature Jay Roc, who just so happens to be managed by our friend here Mr. Goliath, taking on Jay Lopez in a Light Heavyweight Bout.

<Goliath SOMEHOW manages to make his voice heard and blurts out>

Jay Roc is a veteran mixed martial artist who has many skills and is dangerous no matter where the fight takes place. Able to TKO opponents on their back, as well as submit from bottom guard, Roc has very heavy hands and a great chin as well. Roc sees himself at elite level and is fighting to cement his legacy in Tokyo. Fighter Quote: "Why you countin my "knowimsayins huh sucka? You taken a knowimcensus? Back off B!"

<Ezekiel regains control>

WHOA!! How did that happen?!?! He's such a blabbermouth about his fights even possessing him wont make him shut up..

Okay, his opponent Jay Lopez is coming off a tough loss at AJFC 118 against Simo Supermies. Im sure he will be looking to take control of the fight where ever it goes. Being a veteran fighter in the AJFC, he is well respected for his abilities, and he still proves that even at 31 he is not yet ready to hang up the gloves. He has been on an up and down ride in the win loss column as of late, but he has told me that he is looking to get back in the ring, win or lose.

Now for the Main Event of the evening.

Kampay Opay will be taking on the upstart Lee Christmas in defense of his AJFC Light Heavyweight Title. Opay had been dropped by prier management before being picked up by Keith Redd. Under the guidance of Redd, Opay was put into a good gym and properly trained. This eventually enabled him to become the AJFC Light Heavyweight Champion, where he has dominated and defended his title against some of the toughest contenders. Even my fighter Kid Joe was unable to defeat him. Now it is time for Opay to take on another rising star in defense of his belt.

Le Christmas is coming to us from two previous orgs, TDF and CW LA. He made his debut in AJFC 121 against Waltari Suokuokka, whom he finished off early in the second round with a devastating head kick. Now he looks to take the belt from the reigning champion.

It will be a tough fight ahead though as Opay has proved time and again that he wears the belt for a reason. If Christmas does manage to win, He will be looking over his shoulder every day at a pack of hungry wolves known as the 205 division, all eyeing the shiny gold around his waist.

Now the only thing left to do is run down the list of the fights, so here they are.

Weight Rounds Fighters

205 lbs 3 Kampay Opay v Lee Christmas 205 lbs title

185 lbs 2 Jay Roc v Jay Lopez

205 lbs 2 Martijn Walvoord v Ed Rosenthal

265+ lbs 2 Mikhail Gregovich v Anthony Bova

265 lbs 2 Jack Yu v Mace Baars

265 lbs 2 Bebe Sabie v Gabriel Flores

170 lbs 2 Captain Caveman v Billy Casey

185 lbs 2 Tatsuya Kimura v Ryosuke Takahashi

155 lbs 2 Nick Diaz v Anthony Pettis

265 lbs 2 Michael Krauss v Hank Lunde

Well everyone this is Ezekiel Smith, Signing off from David Goliath.. Its been real, Its been fun, But it.. Oh hell, Yea it was real fun hahahaa

Jay Roc kick in the door of a quiet AJFC newsroom, screaming PRESS CONFRENCE RIGHT NOW! Members of the newsteam scurry about looking for clipboards and mic cords to set up a short-notice presser for Mr. Roc...

BREAKING NEWS! THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS REPORT LIVE FROM TOKYO @ AJFC NEWS HEADQUARTERS...Just moments ago Jay Roc called for a presser be broadcast to all of Tokyo...We go live on location where we understand Mr. Roc is going to address the public...

"Buzz....TAP, TAP, TAP,..."Is this thing on?" "OH!"

Hello Tokyo and AJFC fight fans...My name is Jay Roc and I have called you all here today because I have something to say.

First off, I would like to say that I am so glad to have such an awesome Org. to fight in...Good matchmaking, and so far nothing but the highest competition has been thrown at me. A couple title shots fell short, but hey, I'm still here and I'm bouncing around a few weightclasses so I can get good fights often and keep working my way up.

Second, I would like to say to Mr. Jay Lopez...I understand you are a tough guy...I understand that you don't want to lose, but I am the spoiler that you clicked on by mistake...because you WILL lose. Nothing personal, but I like to win so, I train to get my way...And I will have it.

Third...May the best man win! There can be only one Jay....and IT WILL BE ROC!

The cameras go dark and Jay Roc fades to black onscreen...That is all we have from the presser that just ended featuring Jay Roc confronting the public on a few issues including, his upcoming fight with Jay Lopez...Thank you for tuning in...

Alright fight fans, Im back from my awesome vacation to London. While I was there I watched a few fights from other Orgs, and relaxed at the local pubs. Anyways enough about me, lets get on with the post fight review of AJFC 125. Then you can join me tomorrow for the Pre-fight review of AJFC 126.

AJFC 125: Opay vs. Christmas was a mixed martial arts event held by Average Joe's Fight Club. It took place at Hayashi's Lounge in Tokyo, Japan on April 12, 2012.

205 lbs> Kampay Opay defeats Lee Christmas via TKO(Strikes) at 01:49 of round 1 retaining the 205 lbs Title.

185 lbs> Jay Roc defeats Jay Lopez via Decision(Unanimous) after two 10:00 rounds.

205 lbs> Ed Rosenthal defeats Martijn Walvoord via KO(Punches) at 03:13 of round 1.

265+ lbs> Anthony Bova defeats Mikhail Gregovich via Submission(Kimura) at 03:23 of round 1.

265 lbs> Jack Yu defeats Mace Baars via Decision(Unanimous) after two 10:00 rounds.

265 lbs> Gabriel Flores defeats Bebe Sabie via TKO(Cut) at 07:59 of round 2.

170 lbs> Captain Caveman defeats Billy Casey via TKO(Strikes) at 01:59 of round 1.

185 lbs> Tatsuya Kimura defeats Ryosuke Takahashi via TKO(Strikes) at 01:23 of round 2.

155 lbs> Nick Diaz defeats Anthony Pettis via Submission(Kimura) at 09:18 of round 1.

265 lbs> Hank Lunde defeats Michael Krauss via Submission (Kimura) at 03:39 of round 1.

AJFC 127: Oakley vs. Fingers is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Average Joes Fight Club on April 30, 2012 at the Hard Knocks arena in Tokyo, Japan.

Background

The AJFC heavyweight division has been a changing division since “The Beginning” back at AJFC 1. Warriors such as Eddie Miller, Son Goku, Destroyer of Worlds, and Mr Woo have claimed the coveted heavyweight title.

When Son Goku left AJFC for the big waters of Osaka Niten Ichii, he held a professional record of 8 wins and 0 losses, a perfect record. He had successfully defended his title on two separate occasions which would remain the record for heavyweight title defenses for some time.

Fast forward to the present day. Dennis Oakley has defeated former heavyweight champions Mr Woo, Juan Bartolome, as well as top contenders Fabricio Nogueira and Jack Yu. Dennis Oakley has defended his title twice thus far which is the same number of successful title defenses as Son Goku. Should Mr. Oakley successfully defend his title against Four Middle Fingers, he will set a new record for the heavyweight division that may not be met again for a long time.

Four Middle Fingers is no slouch himself though. He made a name for himself as one of the top Muay Thai fighters in Tokyo during his early days in AJFC. He stopped six of his seven opponents via vicious striking with three of those stoppages being due to excessive cuts. As a matter of fact, Four Middle Fingers has beaten five of his previous opponents via cuts in his lengthy career. What Four Middle Fingers brings to the table in this fight is his excellent clinchwork, his great chin, his wealth of experience, and his excellent game planning. Only the very best manage to defeat Four Middle Fingers so this fight will tell us a lot about the reigning heavyweight champion and how he stacks up against the best in the world.

The Fights

-[Middleweight bout]: Pete Drago (5-11) vs. Mutsumae Sukeyuki (2-7)

-[Heavyweight bout]: Juno Ku (5-2) vs. Sam Malik (8-12)

-[Welterweight bout]: Frank Serra (1-3) vs. Gabriel Parker (2-2)

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: Hux Flux (9-2) vs. James Steptoe (9-9)

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: Jackie Low (5-2) vs. Boss Vandamme (1-1)

-[Middleweight bout]: Gar Diu (15-13-1) vs. Ginger Mann (14-14)

-[Light-heavyweight bout]: Tom Dick (6-1) vs. George Foreman (10-8)

-[Lightweight bout]: Devil Jho (11-3) vs. Isaki Gomi (6-2)

-[Middleweight bout]: Nick Cage (16-3-1) vs. Pedro Bueno (12-7)

-[Heavyweight championship bout]: Dennis Oakley© (7-1) vs. Four Middle Fingers (12-5)

The Main Event

Let's take a closer look at the two men in the main event of the evening.

Dennis Oakley

Record: 7-1

Knockouts: 7

Submissions: 0

Height: 6'6

Walking weight: 270 lbs

Keys to victory: Knockout power, good clinchwork, very diverse attacks

Four Middle Fingers

Record: 12-5

Knockouts: 8

Submissions: 0

Height: 5'8

Walking weight: 240 lbs

Keys to victory: Great in the clinch, well rounded, experienced

Afterthought

I think the most intriguing part of this fight is the fact that Dennis Oakley has dreams of claiming the ONI heavyweight strap. Four Middle Fingers is a veteran of the ONI heavyweight division with a record of 5-2. He represents the upper end of his former division in this title fight. A quick and decisive victory for Dennis Oakley would send a huge message to all heavyweights in both divisions.

The interesting thing to note is that Dennis Oakley has been stopped. In his debut fight he bled so bad that the doctor was forced to call a stop to the fight. We know that Four Middle Fingers loves to throw knees and elbows in the clinch so that's something that I would watch for as this fight unfolds.

However, Four Middle Fingers has been stopped on two separate occasions due to strikes. One of those times was in a pure striking match-up against a superior striker.

AJFC 127: Oakley vs. Fingers was a mixed martial arts event held by Average Joes Fight Club on April 30, 2012 at the Hard Knocks arena in Tokyo, Japan.

The Event

With 3,000 rabid MMA fans packed into the Hard Knocks arena, we knew tonight was going to be special. With two submission wins, two technical knockouts, three clean knockouts (including a 5 second finish!), and only two fights going to the judge's table, this event marked a special day for AJFC fans across Japan.

Four Middle Fingers continued his beautiful routine of slashing and mashing opponents with his razor blade elbow attacks and put a stop to the impressive winning streak of heavyweight elite striker Dennis Oakley, stealing the belt for himself and cementing his legacy in AJFC history forever.

Such a defeat can break some fighters but I suspect it will only show Dennis Oakley what his primary weakness is- he now knows it's probably best to avoid going into the clinch with Muay Thai fighters if he can avoid doing so. This shouldn't be the end of his career, however, because he is still absolutely a force to be reckoned with and is well on his way to creating a long lasting legacy of his own-- he's still the second fighter in AJFC heavyweight history to successfully defend his title on two consecutive occasions.

As for Four Middle Fingers-- well, the fans should expect more fireworks in the coming weeks as the new heavyweight champion of the world is expected to defend his title against the extremely well rounded powerhouse Buck Nasty.

The Fights

-[Heavyweight championship bout]: Four Middle Fingers def. Dennis Oakley via TKO (Cut) at 1:47 of round 1 to become the heavyweight champion of the world.

Four Middle Fingers forced Dennis Oakley into the clinch and battered him with vicious elbows. This opened the scar tissue of Oakley and forced the doctor to call a stop to the action, thus declaring Four Middle Fingers the new heavyweight champion.

-[Middleweight bout]: Pedro Bueno def. Nick Cage via KO (Punch) at 2:57 of round 1.

After a glint of dominance where Nick Cage took Bueno to the mat, Pedro Bueno battered Cage with strikes and knocked him unconscious in the process.

-[Lightweight bout]: Devil Jho def. Isaki Gomi via KO (Superman Punch) at 3:23 of round 1.

Devil Jho arrived in the AJFC lightweight division in dramatic fashion with a flashy superman punch to stop the grappler dead in his tracks.

-[Light-heavyweight bout]: Tom Dick def. George Foreman via TKO (Strikes) at 8:58 of round 2.

Tom Dick warded off the takedown attempts of George Foreman and dominated him in the clinch en route to a dramatic TKO finish.

-[Middleweight bout]: Ginger Mann def. Gar Diu via (Unanimous Decision).

This was a fantastic kickboxing match that showcased the technique of the former ONI middleweight champion, Ginger Mann, as well as the heart and chin of Gar Diu.

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: Jackie Low def. Boss Vandamme via TKO (Punches) at 0:24 of round 2.

Geez these super-heavyweights don't know how to do things halfway. I told both fighters to win the fight. Jackie Low must have thought I was implying he should murder Vandamme because that's just about what he did. Through Vandamme clearly outstruck Jackie Low in the clinch, Jackie utterly destroyed his opponent in the second frame of the fight.

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: James Steptoe def. Hux Flux via Submission (Kneebar) at 7:22 of round 1.

-[Welterweight bout]: Gabriel Parker def. Frank Serra via Submission (Kimura) at 4:31 of round 2.

-[Heavyweight bout]: Juno Ku def. Sam Malik via KO (Headkick) at 0:05 of round 1.

-[Middleweight bout]: Matsumeae Sukeyuki def. Pete Drago via (Split Decision).

AJFC 128: Do vs. Sudo is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Average Joes Fight Club on May 7, 2012 at Hayashi's Lounge in Tokyo, Japan.

Background

Billy Do came to AJFC with a career record of 2-2. On paper it didn't appear that he was going to make a very big splash in the welterweight division. He made his way up the rankings by crushing top contenders Akira Ryusendo, Stefan Burczymucha, and Cristian de Souza Augusto.

Billy Do surprised fans by submitting both Akira and Stefan but really put an exclamation point on his resume by brutally knocking out Cristian de Souza. Billy had never really shown any threat of knockout power leading up to that fight which is why it made such a big impression with the fans.

Billy sat poised at the peak of the division with five straight victories within the CBK family. He next faced Dest Royer for the world welterweight championship. He lost this fight but it was only a minor setback for this tough contender. Nobody had really challenged Dest Royer during his tenure at AJFC so this outcome was almost to be expected.

Billy went on a three fight tear with victories over German Shepherd, Canadian Assassin, and Kenji Kuraba- all highly touted welterweight contenders- which earned Billy the rematch with welterweight kingpin Dest Royer. This time the fight happened the exact opposite way of the first fight- Dest Royer found himself on his back eating vicious elbows from the young challenger. The fight was stopped and ruled a technical knockout as the champion was completely overwhelmed by the hungry challenger.

Billy Do now stands atop a mountain of defeated opponents. He has stopped all but two of his seven opponents since losing to Dest Royer the first time. Sometimes a single loss can change the course of a fighter's career forever.

Standing across the proverbial threshold from the champion is a fighter that has literally redeemed his entire career since coming to AJFC. Hyun Sudo was all but set to retire as he sat on seven consecutive defeats. Most people would have given up after two or three losses but not this man. He remembered the early days when he rode a five fight win streak and he wanted to taste victory once again.

He joined us back at AJFC 103 with a lot of fan hype riding his coat tails. People knew him as the training partner and personal friend of lightweight champion Hyun Kim and everybody wanted to know what Sudo could do.

Hyun Sudo wasted no time in making his mark. He brutally knocked Randy Marsh out and moved on to retire former title challenger Steven Nero with a submission win. After suffering a minor setback named Kazuushi Sakuraba, he rebounded with three straight wins with names including Random Collective, Zacharia Steele, and former middleweight champion Kanbei Shimada. The question is: can Hyun Sudo cross that threshold and defeat the welterweight champion of the world?

Joe Belanger is an old man. There's no nice way to rephrase that so I won't try. Joe first joined us back at fricken AJFC 17 where he saw his winning streak snapped by future middleweight champion Eric Cartman. He rebounded with victories over former middleweight champions Mister Gloves, Kanbei Shimada, and title challenger Jose Luis Cantero. We learned that what Joe Belanger lacked in finishing power, he more than made up for by being as tough as nails. His chin is made out of whatever brought down the Titanic. And I don't mean that big hunk of ice, either. Joe Belanger's chin has been known to drop satellites from orbit. I one time personally saw Joe Belanger use his face to kick down a door, no joke.

Joe Belanger sought to avenge his prior loss in his title shot against Eric Cartman. Unfortunately, due to flight issues (aka he was caught sneaking illegals into the country via his suitcase... but don't tell anybody that) he missed his own party. The fight was rescheduled for AJFC 44. Fans suspected that Belanger had ducked the middleweight champion and that nerves would get the better of him again. Silly fans. Belanger annihilated Cartman in the rematch, battering him with strikes until the referee realized he wasn't in Cartman's will and thusly stopped the fight.

Belanger has avenged every AJFC loss except for that of Forza Gr- Forza retired after their fight. Belanger did eventually lose the middleweight title but stayed with us as many fighters shifted to Osaka Niten Ichii.

Since then, Joe Belanger went 3-0 until he was offered yet another shot at the middleweight title. Middleweight champion Julius Schoonover was looking all but unstoppable. He was riding an impressive five fight win streak over the absolute best of the middleweight division. Nobody in their right mind expected Joe Belanger to reclaim the championship at age 30. But he did.

Joe Belanger is a legend of the sport, he's a legend of AJFC, and that's why I inducted him into the hall of fame. He can sit on his ass and eat Cheetos for the rest of his life and I'll pay him to do it. Joe Belanger has accomplished about as much as anyone can dream of accomplishing in his lengthy career and he should be the envy of all young prospects looking up at the rankings.

Dave Dickinson is young and hungry. He's riding a four fight win streak with four finishes inside the first round. He has really seemed to turn a corner with his skills recently and is absolutely dominating guys left and right. This will be the biggest fight of his life as he takes on Joe Belanger in an attempt to capture the middleweight championship of the world.

The Action

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: Tiger Blood (0-1) vs. Johnny Bo (1-14)

-[Lightweight bout]: Dean Corcoran (0-0) vs. Shinya Aoki (0-0)

-[Super-heavyweight bout]: Galactor Gigantus (1-2) vs. Top Dawg (7-15)

-[Middleweight bout]: Feliciano Caine (2-0) vs. Jay Swizzy (1-1)

-[Lightweight bout]: Anthor Basilicus (15-7) vs. Jp Alcano (19-20-1)

-[Welterweight bout]: Random Collective (9-8) vs. Dave Mustaine (11-8-1)

-[Light-heavyweight bout]: Luke Jones (1-0) vs. Bryan Franco (4-0)

-[Welterweight bout]: Cameron Saber (13-10) vs. McGillicuddy Jones (7-6)

-[Middleweight championship bout]: Joe Belanger© (19-5) vs. Dave Dickinson (8-6)

-[Welterweight championship bout]: Billy Do© (12-3) vs. Hyun Sudo (10-8)

The Main Event

Billy Do

Record: 12-3

Knockouts: 5

Submissions: 4

Height: 5'9

Walking weight: 181 lbs

Keys to victory: Great takedowns, excellent at avoiding strikes, hard to take down

Hyun Sudo

Record: 10-8

Knockouts: 2

Submissions: 6

Height: 6'1

Walking weight: 185 lbs

Keys to victory: Great in the clinch, good ground n pound, slight reach advantage

Afterthought

The numbers don't tell the entire story but even if they did, it's hard to ignore the fact that Billy Do comes out with a slight edge on the feet and on the ground in this fight. Hyun Sudo has received more strikes over the course of his career than Billy Do has. The other thing that could be huge in this fight is that Hyun Sudo gets taken down far more frequently than he takes others down. Couple that with the fact that Billy Do could feasibly win this fight in such a huge variety of ways, it will be fascinating to see what kind of a game plan the challenger decides to come in with.

After a dominant and successful debut at 155 and in AJFC, Devil Jho had the following statement to make, "Yo Fat Ronaldo I was told by my manager that you are my next victim you better step up you punk ass fool, or better yet, dont step up and avoid the freight train that is gunning for the AJFC lightweight title. Move out the way or get moved."

It's been a while since our last update from the enigmatic enigma from the abyss called "Hell Boy" Devil Jho. After dispatching of his first foe Isaki Gomi in just over 3 minutes with a devastating superman punch. One of the reporters for a leading MMA Magazine in Tokyo stopped by to have a few words with Jho after his fight and his upcoming opponent Fat Ronaldo.

Reporter: Mr. Jho. Mr. Jho a word please!!!!

Jho casually looks over his shoulder with a ring girl in each arm.

Jho: What do you want bro?

Reporter: After dispatching of Gomi so easily, what are your thoughts about taking on Ronaldo?

Jho: He is gonna be dead too man, Gomi didn't go homi, Ronaldo is gonna wish he stuck with soccer by the time I finish him off.

With that Jho stalked off to celebrate with the ring girls.

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP..... WE NOW INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR A TEST OF THE AJFC EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM..... HAD THIS BEEN A REAL EMERGENCY ALL YOUR FIGHTERS WOULD BE DEAD AT THE HANDS OF VERSUS THE WORLD..... THERE WILL BE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE INEVITABLE..... BECAUSE IT WILL BE USELESS..... IF YOU NEED PROOF JUST ASK SLOBOZEL DORULET..... WE NOW TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM..... BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.....