4 fighters for basic users

Should non VIPs get 4 fighters?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Should non VIPs get 4 fighters?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know / care

The biggest challenge Tycoon has is to retain new signees. Keeping people interested who have a very limited number of fights can be a challenge. Increasing the numbers of fighters each new manager has will likely go towards helping that issue.

Yeah let's do it already. My fighting organization could use some new fighters too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just a flip of a switch - it's quite a lot of stuff that needs changing to make it 4 not 3, not to mention all the guides everywhere that say it's 3! :)

Stop making excuses. Flip the switch already. Why reads those guides anyway?

http://comentariosdeactualidad.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/stress2.jpg

All the reasons you give make perfect sense to me, as a new player i would say that an extra fighter will give me extra to sort while my others await their fights plus it's likely to engross me even further.

On another note as you mentioned it will boost the numbers in the camps - particularly the new ones who need the young new fighters to fill cards.

theres not much more to do with 4 fighters instead of 3. you can still be done in 5min every 2 days or so, especially if people just rush it and dont wanna do nothin else (looking for sponsors, shopping, reading around etc.). for this game you need endurance and love mma i think :). id say go for it if you think its the right thing to do, chances are people will be happier with 4 :).

I said yes. I think its a great idea because it will help hold the attention of the players a little more. It gives them a little closer taste of what the VIPs get and may induce them to splurge and go for it. And as a side effect of that, theres more fighters for org owners to sign. More fighters=more fights. And thats kind of the whole point of this game, isn't it?

I think it's important to keep new users engaged. I'm sure there's a fine line between giving regular users enough to do to keep them engaged and leaving enough incentive for them to want to fork over $$ to support your efforts.

i voted yes also. i can imagine 3 fighters is just too few to do. i have 10 fighters, and if i had the chance, i would even make more of them :)

So 13.32 fighters.

You wouldn't have payed the same money for VIP if you had 4 fighters as basic user?

I cant say anything about that now, because that would be pure speculation. But if things change for the better for basic users ie more fighters, I believe the same should be implemented for VIPs hence making it 12-13 fighters.

/Miyagi