MMAtycoon vs ????

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I briefly tried something like this on facebook but it sucked bad. Not sure if it was this, neway...

It would not be this, because there is nothing expect 1-2 sentences on the .com link, the facebook page, and the twitter page, and it was all created a couple days ago...

After playing mmarmy I can't really imagine any MMA-manager game being better than MMATycoon.

Well the above link is not even a game but some shitty pages=)

Actually...AA's real name is obviously Marcus Follrud, and now we have proof that MarMag is an AA multi because the first three letters of "Marcus" equates to "Mar".

Are you fucking kidding me?

That is the most stupid thing i've ever read on this forum. My name is Martin Magnusson. I'm usually a calm person but now you crossed the line. You should be very careful with what you accuse people of.

This really proves what i often say, don't accuse people if you can't back it up. Cause if you do, you might fuck it up just the same way that MattyBlayze just did.

That is the most stupid thing i've ever read on this forum. My name is Martin Magnusson. I'm usually a calm person but now you crossed the line. You should be very careful with what you accuse people of.

This really proves what i often say, don't accuse people if you can't back it up. Cause if you do, you might fuck it up just the same way that MattyBlayze just did.

Sarcasm is lost on your Feeble-- mind!

EDIT: Admittedly, I've used this joke before, but its too good to pass up in this situation.

loooool...you gonna back THIS up? you gonna go "GET" him? hahaha!

YOU'VE CROSSED THE LIIIIIIIIIINE! LMMFAO!

Nearly choked on my pop tart there Matty. :lol:

No offense to you Mar, but damn you walked right into that one.

So now you realized that you fucked up. And now you trying to joke your way out of it? It's not working.

And j666 go fuck yourself. Or even better, go fuck MattyBlayze since you two seems to be that close.

No offense to you Mar, but damn you walked right into that one.

I doubt it. These guys have made a history of accusing people on this forum. Why should this be any different?

So now you realized that you fucked up. And now you trying to joke your way out of it? It's not working.

And j666 go fuck yourself. Or even better, go fuck MattyBlayze since you two seems to be that close.

I am sure there are ways you could come off worse here, but I would hard pressed to figure out what they might be.

The "MarMag is an AA Multi" post was obviously a joke. Only someone incredibly oversensitive could have taken it otherwise.

I do find AA's posting of this link to be odd and the suddenly reformed English even odder.

As I said in chat a while back, this feels like one of the most epic troll jobs ever committed.

These forums amaze me. I've played tons of online games and I've never seen a forum nearly as hostile as this one.

It isn't the hostility that gets me, it is how often that hostility seems to stem from a basic reading comprehension failure.