• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it was a "joke". This was to

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...0819&st=100

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...0819&st=180

I'm really starting to like these "jokes". Do you have another one?

You are officially a joke as yes, both posts you have quoted (and you really should put some context in there as you didn't get the essence of CK's post) are indeed jokes.

I think MMOs might be too much for you. Might I suggest solitaire.

You are officially a joke as yes, both posts you have quoted (and you really should put some context in there as you didn't get the essence of CK's post) are indeed jokes.

I think MMOs might be too much for you. Might I suggest solitaire.

Yeah, you are a funny man indeed. And yes, CK's post was a joke and i was joking with it. Probably Ovoj's post was a joke as well. But again, i doubt that your post was a joke. And if it was, it had very poor timing.

Yeah, you are a funny man indeed. And yes, CK's post was a joke and i was joking with it. Probably Ovoj's post was a joke as well. But again, i doubt that your post was a joke. And if it was, it had very poor timing.

Poor timing? Are you kidding? It got the perfect response from the target who ended up making a fool of himself and giving us all a hardy laugh - I think the timing was impeccable! :thankyou:

Poor timing? Are you kidding? It got the perfect response from the target who ended up making a fool of himself and giving us all a hardy laugh - I think the timing was impeccable! :thankyou:

Yeah yeah. You might convince some around here that it was a joke. But you know yourself that you had a point with it. Like i said, this wasn't the first time that you and your friends accuse people of things. Yesterday Blixxx was a multi, was that a joke to? I missed that one if it was.

But hey, keep on "joking" if it makes you so happy.

Im ashamed of being from the same country as MarMag :(

So you are ashamed are you?

Ashamed that after hearing this "joke" a couple of times already, i don't think it is a joke anymore. If you get "ashamed" that easily, then i feel sorry for you.

dude MarMag your an idiot...if you knew matty or for that matter actually took the time to know anyone in the community you would know that was a joke. Seriously i read that and busted out laughing when matty made that joke and yes it was sarcasm you idiot. Now go back into your hole or wherever the hell you came from AA.

dude MarMag your an idiot...if you knew matty or for that matter actually took the time to know anyone in the community you would know that was a joke. Seriously i read that and busted out laughing when matty made that joke and yes it was sarcasm you idiot. Now go back into your hole or wherever the hell you came from AA.

Was i talking to you? I can't remember i was.

But i guess that MattyBlayze have called out all his friends. Like the coward he is. And of course his friends seems to be just as stupid. COME ON, NEXT!!!

I could care less whether you called me or not and know i was reading the forums and came up to this. So what did AA call for her dumbass in shining aromor to come in and start protecting? Hell everytime someone says something you come in and try to act like your actually worth something here it was a joke you get over it. If your not a multi then ok you said it theres no way to prove it right? Pull your head out of your ass and realize its a damn joke saracasm you know.

Was i talking to you? I can't remember i was.

But i guess that MattyBlayze have called out all his friends. Like the coward he is. And of course his friends seems to be just as stupid. COME ON, NEXT!!!

If I had any graphic art ability at all this thread would have inspired a panoramic vista of MarMag standing atop the Forum Mountain viciously swinging his e-peen at phantoms. Alas, I draw like a 3 year old with a box of broken crayons.

I could care less whether you called me or not and know i was reading the forums and came up to this. So what did AA call for her dumbass in shining aromor to come in and start protecting? Hell everytime someone says something you come in and try to act like your actually worth something here it was a joke you get over it. If your not a multi then ok you said it theres no way to prove it right? Pull your head out of your ass and realize its a damn joke saracasm you know.

Well, my first post in this thread was something like "Here we go again" and then MattyBitch came with his funny funny "joke". But of course, it was my fault that i didn't just play along and started to bash AA, like the rest of you. But that's not me though. And now, it seems to be my turn to be bashed by the forum mob. Well, go ahead, i don't really care. Hopefully your dicks may grow a little from it.

Hell you got all offended even after everyone knew it was a joke.....have you not realized that it was just a JOKE....i have not bashed AA even though i dont agree with some of the things he/she did but whatever.

Just realize it was a joke get over it seriously dude.

Man, have you ever looked over this forum? People accuse eachother constantly around here. And no, it no jokes, you don't need proof. Like i said, if it was a joke it was really bad timing. And if MattyBitch was trying to piss me of, he succeded. I don't know why though. I have never said a bad thing about him before this. But i am sure he is proud of himself and feels like a really cool guy now.

Lmao yeah ppl get accused all the time and like i said if your not then hell why get so offended?

Perhaps i should be happy when people repeatedly "jokes" about me being a multi. Well, i wasn't this time. I will try to be happy the next time though. Is that good?