MMAtycoon vs ????

Bottom line. You should't accuse anyone if you can't back it up and a joke is a joke until its not a joke anymore. It's very simple really. But i have to say that MattyBitch have done a good job here, even calling out some white belts that obviusly doesn't post very much in other threads to back him up.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

more reason to get rid of Blayze as the chat mod here in my opinion.

Accusing people of cheating isn't a very funny joke - and it didn't look like sarcasm to me at first.

Matty, you need to grow the fuck up, and realize if you're going to have your little power position as the self appointed "king" of the chat room - That you need to quit being so biased and accusatory. All your power abuse is going to eventually bite you in the ass - when someone with a little more authority and a little more moral compass comes along - and exposes all the bullshit that is in your closet.

Fuck you Herr Blayze - Pay attention to your own shit - you lying hypocrite.

Bottom line. You should't accuse anyone if you can't back it up and a joke is a joke until its not a joke anymore. It's very simple really. But i have to say that MattyBitch have done a good job here, even calling out some white belts that obviusly doesn't post very much in other threads to back him up.

Lol, dude, you are barely a blue belt, and most of those posts are from this one thread. Quit acting like a douche. You have turned this thread from awesome to crap.

more reason to get rid of Blayze as the chat mod here in my opinion.

Accusing people of cheating isn't a very funny joke - and it didn't look like sarcasm to me at first.

Matty, you need to grow the fuck up, and realize if you're going to have your little power position as the self appointed "king" of the chat room - That you need to quit being so biased and accusatory. All your power abuse is going to eventually bite you in the ass - when someone with a little more authority and a little more moral compass comes along - and exposes all the bullshit that is in your closet.

Fuck you Herr Blayze - Pay attention to your own shit - you lying hypocrite.

Hahaha way to hi-jack a thread where some kid gets epicly trolled by Matty Blaze and turn it around back to your retarded Nazi-themed crusade to scream from a soap box about how you've been personally wronged in a chat room!

If edwardsfan comes in here crying about [edit] PRIVATE GYMS [edit] (thanks Doug) we'll have the fucking TRIFECTA!

Hahaha way to hi-jack a thread where some kid gets epicly trolled by Matty Blaze and turn it around back to your retarded Nazi-themed crusade to scream from a soap box about how you've been personally wronged in a chat room!

If edwardsfan comes in here crying about money laundering then we'll have the fucking TRIFECTA!

LMAO classic

If edwardsfan comes in here crying about money laundering then we'll have the fucking TRIFECTA!

Nope, private gyms. that's Edfans favorite topic

Lol, dude, you are barely a blue belt, and most of those posts are from this one thread. Quit acting like a douche. You have turned this thread from awesome to crap.

Another white belt i see. I don't get this though. When was this thread really awesome?

It started out with the potential of being another AA bash party. Doesn't sound all that awesome to me.

Another white belt i see. I don't get this though. When was this thread really awesome?

It started out with the potential of being another AA bash party. Doesn't sound all that awesome to me.

this thread rules...quiet down marmag i've seen ovoj get accused of being a multi and being AK47 but he still comes around cracking jokes and i don't know edwardsfan but i'm teamjacob so fuck you!! haha i'm just kidding :) much love

cmon dude, cant you take a joke? what mattyblaze said was obviously a joke and youve turned it into this crusade against you....this you and AA against the world. cmon mate, just take it as a joke and let it go...listen to some enya or something

this thread rules...quiet down marmag i've seen ovoj get accused of being a multi and being AK47 but he still comes around cracking jokes and i don't know edwardsfan but i'm teamjacob so fuck you!! haha i'm just kidding :) much love

but i AM a Multi