Australian Xtreme Fighting - Sydney

rjs2442

AXF Friday Night Fights 18 Review

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/MrEvilness.jpg

This report is brought to you by Mr Evilness.

Mr Evil is delighted to come back from Hell a week later, because this week's AXF Friday Night Fights is nothing but a fucking great card. With a high rating of 86.14, we witnesses fighters bringing their opponent to hell with efficient striking, too bad we don't see manysubmissions. To be frank, I am impressed with the finishing on the undercard, but oh well, I guess those top guys are tougher and harder to finish.

Luke Milstone vs Andre THE GIANT

It only takes 5 seconds for Milstone to bring The Giant down with a perfect punch.

Marcus Hayes vs Victor Hawk

Victor Hawk won by a late TKO in 1:05 of round 3.

Joe Patterson vs Rob Roy

Rob Roy brought Patterson's arm to hell and forced Patterson to tap with a lethal kimura at 2:54 of round 1.

Iqbal Al Mamood vs Kyle McGee

Kyle McGee won by KO on 2:03 of round 1.

Randy Balls vs Rocco Carter

Carter won with a loop-sided unanimous decision after 3 rounds of fighting.

Randy Savage vs Willy Sanchez

Despite being a good wrestler, Savage decided to test his standup game against the BJJ artist, Sanchez. Savage's gameplan was good, pacing himself so his cardio could hold him for the entire fight and he was able to land shots throughout entire first round while avoiding many takedown attempts. On round 2, Sanchez took Savage down earlier, but was not able to effectively strkes hard on Savage, leading to a standup after 2 minutes at most. The next 3 minutes was all Savage's striking again. Round 3 was just the same thing, Sanchez took Savage down again, but was not able to finish him due to Savage's good control. All judges scored this fight 30:27 and the winner was Randy Savage.

Kacperniuski Demon vs Charlie Holt

Darn, Holt was so good in this fight! Holt basically took Demon down directly and got on top of Demon in side control, landing bombs until the referee stoppage. Well, a great battle in one sentence. That's it, Holt owned Demon and won by TKO in just 46 seconds into the fPrince Adam v Max Milsonight.

Prince Adam vs Max Milson

In the beginning, Adam took Milson down and into half control but Milson was able to slowly moving into better positions while defending well against Adam's submission. Just before the end of the round, the referee stood both guys up and Adam took Milson down to end the round with cheering from the crowd. With no doubt, Adam took the round with better control on his opponent. Second round, Adam went out strong with few punches that cut Milson in the process but then he was able to take Adamn down on the ground. However, Adam's superior BJJ provides him with a very good guard that Milson couldn't do things to break him down, leading to a standup. Milson then took Adam down again after the referee's standup. Milson's wrestling was too good for Adamn to defend against his takedown attempts. In side control, Milson didn't really do much and sadly turning into another referee standup. However, Milson yet again brought Adam down and ended the round in favor of him. On the third and last round, Milson's takedown and then great defending won him that round. And yes, he did strike his opponent much better this round. All judges scored this bout 28:29 and it's an unanimous decision for Max Milson.

Latka Gravas vs Chuck Fuck Tito

Darn, Chuck Fuck Tito? That's some awesomely dark name to have. Sadly, he could fuck Tito, but obviously he couldn't fuck Gravas. This bout was actually pretty slow paced. Classy lay'n'pray by Gravas. Well, not really lay'n'pray but he couldn't really improve his position much and he wanted that almost the entire time. He just abandoned striking most of the time. Gravas took CFT down twice in the first round, easily outperformed CFT. Next round, we saw the same thing. Gravas controlling his opponent without much trouble. Last round, Gravas was exhausted, yes he did took CFT down, but CFT was able to regain top position and landing bombs on Gravas for a few mintues there. After a late standup, CFT continued to push on Gravas with his punches but his standup wasn't really that good and he failed to finish. The last round was certainly his though. The bout was scored 29:28 by all three judges and the winner by unanimous decision, Latka Gravas.

Cedric Daniels vs Ryan Eastmond

In the main event of the night, we saw a full three round fight between Daniels and Eastmond. Daniels started throwing bombs at Eastmond. They didn't connect much but everyone of those was enough to break Eastmond down. Still, Eastmond's chin was so good that he endured through the first minute and took Daniels down. Daniels controlled Eastmond and gained a standup a minute later. Then, it's all Daniels throwing punches and cutting Eastmond in the process to get the first round under him. In the second round, Daniels was simply awesome, landing strikes and strikes while avoiding any takedown attempt. However, Daniels couldn't get into clinch as well. Still, his boxing skill was able to take that round and this round was 10:8 in all judges' scorecard. Third round, Eastmond has to stalk and take punches for 120 seconds before he could take Daniels down. Eastmond was controlling on the ground this time, but he was controlling more than actually hitting his opponent and that round ended shortly after the standup. Eastmond was able to get that round, barely, but failed to win the fight. With the score of 30:27 and two 29:27, the winner by unanimous decision was clearly Cedric Daniels.

I will talk about AXF 19 in a while, cuz the Hellguard just summons me due to some business I have in Hell, so see you all later, I am out.

AXF 19 Review

With an org's all time high rating of 96.62, AXF is bathing with glory now, leading Sydney as the top 3 org and also breaking into 67th position in the entire world. Well, I agree, this card is very awesome, I like the finishing of many fights this night.

Drew Alfonzo vs Pad Digger

Digger sunk Alfonzo's dream with a rear naked choke on 4:57 of round 2.

Gray Grantham vs John Green

Grantham won by unanimous decision.

Mike Gold vs BUZZ SHAW

Gold knocked Shaw out in 1:32 of round 1.

Henry Davison vs Takeshi Yamamoto

Davison took only 28 seconds to submit Yamamoto with an armbar.

Rocky Cobra vs Himura Kenshin

Cobra finished Kenshin with punches in 0:31 of round 1.

Doctor Baldacchino vs Ryder Eipper

This one was a tough fight. Both fighter has the same win and loss ratio and they wanted to extend their winning record. The first three minutes of first round was hardcore boxing action. Both fighters fought back and forth and it was until the 3rd minute that Baldacchino was able to take Eipper down to the groud. Baldacchino wanted a submission but didn't get any and after a referee standup, they brawled to the end of the round. Round 2, both fighters went out brawling and Baldacchino took Eipper down again. However, Eipper later took Baldacchino to his back as he swept him and obtained the mount position. Baldacchino defended well against the submission attempt and got a switch back to top positon later. Eipper should try more strikes in my opinion. After a few more back and forth action, round 2 was done. Third round, Baldacchino again taking Eipper down after some standup brawl with Eipper. Baldacchino controlled Eipper well but the referee didn't like the pace and stood them up. Then, it's a brawl till the end of the round. The scorecards were 30:27, 30:27 and 29:28, and the winner by unanimous decision is Doctor Baldacchino.

Xavier Gray vs Luis The Brazilian Thunder

TBT dominated Gray easily in this fight. All three rounds, we could see that TBT hitting almost 100% of his strike, in standup and clinch. Well, Gray did fight back in standup but he was missing most of his strikes and when TBT put Gray into the clinch, it's game over for Gray. The final scorecards were all 27:30 and the winner by unanimous decision is Luis The Brazilian Thunder.

David Dunne vs Harrison King

Dunne was playing his counter-striker role while King was the striker. Despite King missing many strikes, Dunne didn't really hit much. Additionally, King was throwing nuclear missile everytime and eventually Dunne took a very huge shot and dropped down to the floor. King knew he needs to finish, mounting Dunne and just smash and smash until the referee put his body in the way. Great TKo by King!

Ivan Borisov vs Richie Yang

Borisov was too damn good, he literally stopped Yang from attacking while landing a good strike everytime his fists goes flying. Yang wanted to fight back, but he was hit while his punches were just half way through. Borisov mixing body shot and head shot very well and despite Yang's resistance and huge heart, he was forced to tapout after 2 minutes of onslaught. He was dropped three times in the two minutes and he had enough on the last time he dropped and call it a night with a tap. That's some awesome beatdown by Ivan Borisov!

Johnny Quattro vs John L Sullivan IV

The 5-0 champion JLS is facing Quattro, 5-2-1. The champion said he would do anything to stop Quattro. The champion came in with some strikes but the challenger took him down with a swift takedown. JLS did well though, holding on his position on the ground to force the referee standup. After the standup, JLS dropped Quattro with a left-right combination but didn't go down to finish but we all knew that Quattro was rocked. JLS proceeded into clinch, but Quattro held on. JLS then pushed him off and unleashed a straight left that retain the title belt for him. Quattro dropped and he continued to unleash until the referee stops him.

Until next week, I am out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a1.jpg
Les Norton
3-0-0 (3 Ko's)

When we interviewed AXF up and comer Les Norton about his debut on the Sydney fight organizations big stage he had a few interesting words to say.

Hey Les. How are you feeling going into your upcoming fight, it's AXF 20 and your first appearance on a main card.

I feel wicked, I can't wait. In fact I had my manager contact Louie the day after my win at Fight Nights 15. I felt that great after the fight we were planning on asking for another one in the next fortnight. When we got the offer for 20 I was more than happy to take it. It's against a proven opponent and I feel a win would push me forward in leaps and bounds. I'm ready.

You mentioned your opponent. What's your thoughts on him coming into this fight. He's 3-1 with 2 submission wins to his name. Do you feel in any danger from on the floor?

Well if he can take me down and get the fight there, good luck to him. I'm no mug off my back and will feel comfortable no matter where this fight goes, I may even catch him with a submission if he's not careful (Laughs). Although both him and I know that if he can't get it to the ground he's in some real trouble, I'll hit him and then he'll fall. They all have before him and he'll be no different.

So did you change your training coming into the fight to better suit your opponents grappling game?

No I didn't, I did a lot of weights, kept up with my wrestling training and really saw a lot of improvement. I've trained Jiu Jitsu in the past and I'm not as bad as most people would expect. They see the stand up and the big KO's and they start to assume. That's when the assumer finds himself in an arm bar from the bottom. I'm a dangerous man, on the feet and on the floor I just find the crowd prefer it when I knock people senseless.

What do you think a win here will do for your standing in the AXF and in the championship picture.

Well if I win I'll be 4 and 0. I'm hoping that'll start to turn a few heads amongst the organization and the fans, get people talking about that Norton guy with the heavy hands. As for a title shot, I don't know. I'm just focusing on landing my fists on other Durgan's head as much as I can. If in the future they decide to put in a title to that mix then fine. I'll put my fists on someone else's jaw. It's all the same, it wont change anything for me.

Thanks a lot Les, good luck.

Yeah thanks.

Catch Les Norton Vs Donk Durgan at AXF 20 on the 24th.

AXF Friday Night Fights 19 Preview

135 lbs Title: Captain Caveman (4-0-0) vs Chopper Reid (9-3-0)

Facial fur will fly when Current AXF 135 Pound champion Captain Caveman puts his belt on the line against AXF newcomer, OFC champion and convicted criminal Chopper Reid.

Undefeated after 4 fights, Caveman will come into this one with bad intentions having knocked the will out of Egon Rullgardin at AXF15.

Reid, a former standover man and career criminal, has a lifetime more experience than 19-year old AXF Champ Caveman. Despite having spent barely more than 12 months out of prison in total since his career began, Reid has managed to put together an impressive 9 and 3 record including successfully defending his OFC 135lb title in his last outing.

Unfortunately for Reid, blowtorches and bolt cutters are not allowed in the AXF cage, so any intimidation he intends on providing will have to come via Ear or Fist.

Despite his age, Caveman is no Keithy George and will provide the heavily fancied Reid with the type of challenge fans of martial artistry crave.

Caveman will not be intimidated by the impressive resume of Reid (which allegedly includes 30 unsanctioned 'street' victories, 19 by way of murder)the only way Reid will standover Caveman is by knocking him clean-out.

Paul the Octopus:

Chopper Reid

205 lbs: Sunny Jones (5-1-0) vs Michael Scheisse (12-4-0)

'Funny Bones' Sunny Jones steps into the AXF cage for the 2nd time when he hosts AXF debutant Michael "Fist" Scheisse.

Despite the moniker, Jones has shown fans he is no joke when it comes to submissions, having put away 4 of his 6 opponents via Sub.

Scheisse isn't the man they call 'Fist' because of his late night exploits, he also knows a thing or too about the fine art of Knucklery.

Schiesse has also proven to be a hard man to finish on the mat, and for this reason he will come into this one as the favourite.

In many ways, this one is in the hands of Schiesse who holds a 2-fist ticket to Slumbertown.

Paul the Octopus:

Michael Scheisse

265 lbs: Bernard Blake(3-0-0) vs Rachid Elmerkaoui (6-1-0)

Undefeated AXF newcomer and Varzesh-e Pahlavani enthusiast Bernard Blake will go head-to-head with veteran misogynist Rachid Elmerkaoui.

This match-up promises to be an exciting clash, with the dynamic wrestling base of Varzesh-e Pahlavani Revivalist Blake being the only thing separating the two on paper.

A man affectionately known as 'Teddy', Elmerkaoui is a river that has irrigated many Highlands and will threaten the modest Blake with his well-rounded game and proven knowledge of the ancient discipline of Knockaman Outus.

Paul the Octopus:

Bernard Blake

170 lbs: Sid Cosby (5-1-0) v Michael Kelso (5-3-0)

Former AXF top contender Sid 'the Kid' Crosby meets 'that 70s fighter' Michael Kelso in a 170lb smash-a-thon.

Cosby, well known for his solid wrestling base, will be aiming to drive Kelso to Decisionville via the Canvas expressway.

Kelso is yet to be finished inside the cage and will be looking to use his superior boxing skills to keep Cosby at bay.

An intriguing clash of styles, this one will provide plenty of stimulation for knuckleheads and strategy-slurpers alike.

Paul the Octopus:

Michael Kelso

185 lbs: Tarzan Bundolo (6-3-0) v Rich Tyson (4-3-0)

Tarzan Bundolo will be looking to make it 2 from 2 in the AXF cage when he squares of against former AXF title contender fighter Rich 'The Rock' Tyson.

Tyson comes into this one after a submission loss in the championship rounds in his last outing against current AXF 185 pound champion Arnaud Savage.

Unfortunately for Tyson, things dont look to be getting any easier, as he faces a man who is technically superior in all aspects. Tyson has shown the power to overcome adversity and will be looking to load-up and knock Bundolo out early on.

Bundolo will be aiming to put himself in the title picture by finishing Tyson in exciting fashion and showing AXF fans that he is a genuine prospect.

Fortunately for Bundelo, he has an arsenal of weapons to choose from when it comes to determining precisely how he is going to put Tyson away.

Paul the Octopus:

Tarzan Bundolo

The Undercard

135 lbs: Ben Avit vs Frankie Diaz

170 lbs: Longfellow Deeds vs Michael Zullo

205 lbs: Carlos Mendosa vs Ben Howell

155 lbs: Selly Sel vs Joshua Thomas

205 lbs: Jason Penl vs Thomas OToole

AXF 20 Preview

145 lbs title: Deon Fernandez (8-5-0) vs Kid Miller (4-1-0)

Deon Gumby fernandez will put his AXF 145lb title on the line when faces "Killer" Kid Miller in a highly anticipated title rematch at AXF 20.

Both accomplished Jiu Jitsu artists, Fernandez submitted Miller by kimura in the first round of their last meeting at AXF 14.

Miller has publicly expressed his disappointment in his last performance and will be looking to make amends and silence the critics by submitting Fernandez and taking home the belt.

For the determined Fernandez this fight offers the opportunity to prove beyond on all reasonable doubt that his win was no fluke and cement his position on top of the AXF 145lb pile.

Both fighters are very evenly matched and this fight promises to be a captivating spectacle. Expect to see some genuine grappling mastery as both fighters look to wage a limb limpening ground war.

Paul the Octopus:

Deon Fernandez

265 lbs: George Howard (5-1-0) vs Emilio Ramos (3-0-0)

George "Huge" Howard will make his AXF debut when he meets undefeated prospect Emilio Ramos.

Howard, an accomplished wrestler, will need to be cautious when he takes the man known as "The Catcher" to the mat. Despite all of the wins in Ramos' resume coming via TKO, he is an underrated BJJ purple belt and has the tools to make it a short night for Howard.

Ramos has the edge on the feet and will enter this one confident he can get the job done wherever the fight takes place.

Despite his size and infamous verbal intimidation tactics, Howard is no donkey and his experience may well be a decisive factor in this one.

Paul the Octopus:

Emilio Ramos

265 lbs: Zach Morgan (5-2-0) vs Mitch Pitch (9-6-0)

Zach Morgan and Mitch Pitch will duke it out for the right to a double U in a heavyweight heart stopper.

Both fighters go into this battle coming off loses and will look to get back in the winners circle. For Morgan this fight offers the opportunity to work towards the top of the AXF big bopper batalion.

This fight is Pitch's swansong and he will be looking to take a W with him to his retirement village in the Bahamas to sit next to the 3 Ls he picked up in his last 3 visits to the cage.

Morgan has everything to fight and will be looking to send Pitch to the land of palms via ambulance.

Paul the Octopus:

Zach Morgan

265 lbs: Donk Durgan (3-1-0) vs Les Norton (3-0-0)

Donk Durgan will collide with Les Norton in a battle that will have implications for the 265 lb division at AXF.

Durgan enters the cage looking to make it 3 wins in a row and will be aiming to submit Norton is scintillating fashion to continue his run towards a shot at the 265lb title.

Known affectionately as the "Bondi Beach Bad Boy", Norton has a significant advantage on the feet but has been quite vocal about his abilities on the ground and believes he is more than capable of pulling a win out no matter where the battle takes place.

Durgan has the tools to submit quality opposition, the challenge for him here will be getting this one to the canvas.

If Norton manages to keep this one upright, it will only be a matter of time before Durgan finds himself in Horizontal Bay.

Paul the Octopus:

Les Norton

135 lbs: Egon Rullgardin (5-1-0) vs Tim Song (8-1-0)

Former AXF 135lb title holder Egon Rullgardin will welcome AXF debutant Tim Song to the AXF family at AXF20.

Rullgardin will be hoping to work his way back into title contention after his first round TKO loss to Captain Caveman at AXF15.

Tim Song brings a very well-rounded game to AXF and will be hoping to establish himself as a legitimate title threat with a win over Rullgardin.

The odds will be against Rullgardin in this one, with the condifent Korean Song holding the edge in all areas.

Rullgardin will need to rely on his granite chin to try and ground out a decision here, but with an opponent that is dangerous in all areas of the fight, the task will be an enormous one.

Paul the Octopus:

Tim Song

The Undercard

170 lbs: Yogi Bear v Nai Khanom Tom

155 lbs: Steach Gibbins v Kaylan Heath

170 lbs: Caleb Reimer v Filip Drpic

185 lbs: Tuski Fema v Micheal King

265+ lbs: bingo bango v Jimbo Spice

AXF Friday Night Fights 19 Review

Holy Devil from hell! This week's Friday Night Fights has broken the record of the big event(or card, whatever you call it). I don't really have to say much because this is the shit.

Jason Penl vs Thomas OToole

Jason Penl landed some decisive strikes to get the TKO at 04:56 of round 1.

Selly Sel vs Joshua Thomas

Sel won by unanimous decision.

Carlos Mendosa vs Ben Howell

Mendosa won by unanimous decision.

Longfellow Deeds vs Michael Zullo

Deeds submitted Zullo with a kimura in 00:36 of the second round.

Ben Avit vs Frankie Diaz

Avit submitted Diaz with an armbar in 01:36 of the very first round.

Tarzan Bundolo vs Rich Tyson

In the main card's opener, we, the crowd, have a nice time watching the awesome standup display by Tarzan Bundolo. Bundolo came out strong, hitting a few hits and dodged every hit by Tyson himself. Bundolo pressed on, landing an one-two combination and then a beautiful right hook that soften the legs of Tyson and then another combination and hook landed, pushing Tyson down on the ground. Well, it ended like that. Bundolo owned Tyson in 34 seconds.

Sid Cosby vs Michael Kelso

Cosby quickly went for a takedown but decided to stand up after that. Kelson didn't stop, giving Cosby another chance to the ground. Cosby was cut, but was able to hang on and stand up. The standup brawl continued until Cosby's takedown two minutes later. However, he decided to stand up again. Was he going for points? I guess so. Then, it's standup until the end of the round, with Kelso getting the better accuracy that round. Cosby's counter strategy didn't really work well. Cosby took Kelson down again on the first few seconds of round 2 but stood up later. I and the crowd sure didn't know what the fuck was he doing there. Then, he took Kelso down again and finally, he stayed on the ground. Well, actually it was Kelso that was locking him on the ground. Kelso then went for an armbar but he failed to do any sort of damage with that and eventually they were asked to stand up by the referee. Kelso was taking down again later, but a sweep later he mounted Cosby and started to drop bomb on him until the bell rung. Round 3, Cosby started the round with two takedowns. He continued with his takedown and stand strategy but on the second takedown, he attempted a submission before standing up later. Cosby was looking better on the third round, dodging several strikes from Kelso and took Kelson down yet again to the floor for the third time later. Kelso was like..."Fuck em, I am going for submission." However, Kelson didn't lock one in before the referee standup. Kelso pressed on later with his own striking and he did quite good tha time. Cosby hanged on though, and took Kelso down again. Cosby again attempting another submission but it was a no go. And the fight ends there. All three judges scored this bout 28:29 and the winner by unanimous decision is Michael Kelso.

Bernard Blake vs Rachid Elmerkaoui

I don't really have much to say about this fight. Blake dominated all three rounds with his perfect clinch game. The only chance that Elmerkaoui is scoring was the takedown on the first 18 seconds into the match. Then, it was all Blake's game. Around the 3:30 mark of round 1, Blake's legs were obviously soften after taking so many blows but with great resistance he was able to hold on until the end of that round despite Blake technically landing every strikes on his face and body. Round 2 and round 3, Blake pull Elmerkaoui into his clinch in the first five seconds and then it was his world. All three judges gave this bout 30:24 and the winner by unanimous decision is Bernard Blake.

Sunny Jones vs Michael Scheisse

Scheisse started the round in his clinch, cutting Jones with multiple knee to his head and yes, Scheisse didn't stop his knee strikes after that. Jones's several pull guard attempts failed until the 3rd minute of that round as he finally did pull Scheisse down on the ground. Jones actively going for submission but Scheisse escaped and stood up, forcing Jones to stand back up. After that, Scheisse landed a few shots to end that round. In the 2nd round, Scheisse landed a knuckle-like overhand right on Jones, furthering the depth of the cut to the level that the ground was painted red. Scheisse later clinch up and tortured Jones for the whole round. Jones's multiple pull guard attempts didn't work. In round 3, Jones continue to pull guard as Scheisse was clinching up but Jones's strength wasn't huge enough. Just before the end of the round, the referee stopped the contest so the doctor could check on the cut and that fight was ended a minute earlier, and the winner by TKO(Cut) - Michael Scheisse.

Captain Caveman vs Chopper Reid

In the main event of the evening, it's a bantamweight title bout between two awesome boxers. Well, I thought it was going to be a well-rounded fight, but end up I was wrong. Reid was too fucking good that he cut Caveman in half a minute, dodged a few big hooks and then unleashed a street fighter[the game, not actual fighter on the street] sort of combination, and the punching speed was furiously fast. That combo rocked Caveman hard but caveman was able to hold out despite several combo of Reid continued to torture him. We also saw that his cut was getting worse. Still, he continued to hang on and fight but he was missing his strikes. Reid was fast and the blood was blocking his view. After more and more strikes from Reid, Caveman was finally down on the ground after a wicked combination but he was too tough to quit. He stood back up and started to move backward. Reid aimed precisely and unleashed the final bullet of his Dragunov - a straight right just below the nose of Caveman - and that bullet took the bantamweight title belt away from Caveman. We have a new champion, Chopper Reid!

Seriously, this card is totally epic that I just keep on dreaming about the KOs when I went back to Hell. You sleep in Hell too? Yes indeed, you all will know that in less than a hundred years later, just wait.

AXF Friday Night Fights 19 Review

This is a strong weekend for AXF as AXF 20 landed with a high rating of 96.36, well, it's not beating the legendary night fight card on Friday but it still is a very high rating. The attendance, wow, 1701, the best AXF has seen for now, was showing in Hayashi's Lounge to watch the 20th AXF card. Strangely, I don't really see any hot chicks today, goddamn it. Anyway, fight's on:

Bingo Bango vs Jimbo Spice

Jimbo Spice started the night with a legendary 5 seconds knockout by strikes.

Tuski Fema vs Micheal King

Tuski Fema TKOed King at 3:05 of round 2.

Caleb Reimer vs Filip Drpic

Reimer won by unanimous decision.

Steach Gibbins vs Kaylan Heath

After another full 15 minutes fight, Heath defeated Gibbins by unanimous decision.

Yogi Bear vs Nai Khanom Tom

NKT won by unanimous decision. That's the third decision in a row.

Egon Rullgardin vs Tim Song

In the beginning of the first main card fight, I was hoping that this would not be another decision. Both fighters started the fight with some standup exchange and both didn'treally land much. Technically, Rullgardin was missing every shot while Song did still land some punches including a jab that cut Rullgardin's right eye. Just before the clock hit the one minute mark, Song drove Rullgardin to the ground with a ferocious takedown that I thought is some sort of american football move there. Tim Song proved that his BJJ brown belt isn't from a McDojo as he easily controlled the arm of Rullgardin in side control and torquing it until Rullgardin tapped on the kimura. Finally, a non-decision finish, and I might add it's a good one.

Donk Durgan vs Les Norton

Next, we have a heavyweight bout between Donk Durgan and Les Norton. Durgan quickly went for a clinch to start the fight as he knew his standup wasn't that good. With elbow and knee, he was able to really hurt Norton in the clinch. Norton broke the clinch later but was back to the clinch real quick until the late 2 minutes which Norton finally broke it again and circled away. Norton started to unleash punches, knowing Durgan wants to clinch like a baby needs his mother. He did hit Durgan with few punches but eventually, Durgan pulled Norton yet again into the clinch. Second round, Norton knew Durgan's gameplan very well now and went into the long range sniping mode. After a few pushing to prevent Durgan from scoring the clinch, a solid shot took the meat out of Durgan's right eye. Durgan changed his plan, going for some takedowns but still he failed to get one in. Norton's strikes landed one by one, another and another, until eventually Durgan was on wobbly legs and Durgan continued to swarm him with machine gun speed until he was dropped down face first into the canvas.

Zach Morgan vs Mitch Pitch

Morgan dropped Pitch real quick and Pitch was cut by that strike. Still, he was able to survive the early onslaught and fight on. However, all Pitch did was leg kick and leg kick only. Such game plan didn't do well, especially against a fighter of Morgan's caliber. Morgan did go for some takedown but didn't perform well enough. Still, Morgan was able to hit more than Pitch and well, that groin kick from Pitch on 1:48 looked painful and I guess that's the first round for you. Round 2 started with a typical early onslaught of Morgan and Pitch was knockdown again and this time Morgan followed to the ground. Morgan attempted a submission but no fruit so he backed off to continue to standup war. Pitch was cut several times that round and just 13 seconds before the end of the round, the doctor was called in to check on the cut and that fight ended there. A TKO win by Zach Morgan.

George Howard vs Emilio Ramos

The next fight was a hardcore ground battle. Howard took Ramos down and trying to submit Ramos there but eventually giving up his mount position due to a bad submission move. In his own guard, Howard still trying to submit Ramos, but Ramos stood up and landed a nice hook that cut Howard before taking Howard down this time. Howard has the BJJ skill to move back to full guard but before he was able to get happy on his achievement..oh no, it was actually Ramos himself that decided to move backward and then he quickly swifted into the mount position and throwing nuclear bomb one after another, cutting Howard on several occasion and that was enough to stop the fight. TKO win by Emilio Ramos.

Deon Fernandez vs Kid Miller

And finally, we are on our main event of the night, a bantamweight title match between Deon Fernandez and Kid Miller. Miller landed a kick or two before Fernandez took him down to the ground and starting to play with his body, not in a sexual way of course...after a few failing submission, both fighters decided to go for ground and pound and control. Eventually, Fernandez was able to stand in the middle of that round. Miller hit Fernandez with a few hits before he was taken down again by Fernandez. Later of that round Miller kicked Fernandez away for a standup but Fernandez charged back in and put the frustrated Miller to the ground to win that round. The next round, it was again the standup vs takedown until one second Miller was able to take Fernandez into the clinch. Fernandez quickly jump guard though, it was a failure but Miller has to move away and it went back to standup yet again. Fernandez multiple takedowns and control probably won the second round for him, but his submission wasn't good enough to Miller for now.

Miller's corner asked Miller to take round 3, he needed that round badly after losing two rounds in a row. Miller started strong, hitting a few counter attacks on Fernandez as well as taking Fernandez to the ground this time. Miller worked a few strikes before going for a triangle but it was a no-no. Fernandez later pushed Miller off, stood up and took Miller down by surprise. Both guys wanted to end the fight with a submission but none have them so far. Around the four minute mark, Miller stood up for a break on the ground action and threw an elbow at Fernandez while clinching up, Fernandez ducked down and took the back of Miller. HOLY SHIT! Suplex, ladies and gentlemen! Miller was good though as he survived until the bell. Fourth round, Fernandez rushed a takedown but Miller sidestepped and took Fernandez down into side control by using some sort of a ram charge. Miller went for a kimura...no go...and what the heck? Such a nice transition we were witnessing there as Miller quickly turned it into an armbar. Fernandez failed to defend that one and he tapped. Kid Miller took the featherweight title after a long battle of submission.

Holy heck, man. I am buying the DVD of this event and bringing it to Hell to watch with my brothers there, nothing is better than bringing MMA into Hell[no pun intended]. Until the next DVD, see you all around.

AXF Friday Night Fights 20 Review

It was so hard to maintain the 90+ rating of the show but still, this week's Friday Night Fights, which is supposed to be a minor show, racked a 85.72 rating in an almost sold out The Underground arena. I love the strikers on the card today, splendid performance and 2 head kicks knockouts? That's some awesome shit. The MMA nowaday is more on punching and punching and punching...so some good kicks are always awesome in my book.

David Cannings vs Sven TottSchlagen

Tottschlagen won the opener of the night with a TKO.

Energizer Bunny vs Josh Howell

Josh Howell grinded his way to a unanimous decision win.

Lucious Hellavictorious vs Jack Napier

Jack Napier got the unanimous decision win.

Gijs Groosman vs Brett Yelton

This match finished in 46 seconds when Grossman knocks Yelton down and out.

Henry William French vs Will Henderson

Some amazing punches from HWF killed the fight in just 1 minute and 2 seconds of the first round.

Gal Dove vs Leon Terror

The standup battle of this match was going nowhere. Both fighters has solid defense and no shot was actually hitting their opponent. There were a few takedown attempts too and it was Terror that take Dove down and directly into mount position. Terror's balance was damn good, he threw shots and did some submission attempts and even though he didn't succeed in some of those, he was able to retain his mount position. The pressure was too much for Gal Dove and evetually an armbar caught Dove off guard, leading to the tap out.

Mike Milson vs Thomas Pusher

Milson came in strong, cutting Pusher in just 30 seconds into the match. However, Pusher was hitting more than Milson, especially a lot of head shots was pouring all over Milson's face. Milson fought back though, it was a slug fest brawling match for both fighters. Second round, Pusher went in better, pushing away from Milson's several clinchs and landing effective shots to take that round. Both fighters knew they need last round. They were tired, but still pushing themselves there. In my opinion, Pusher has solid determination and huge load of heart, leading him to a better third round, outstriking his opponent almost the entire round. The judge's scorecard - three 29:28 and the winner is Thomas Pusher.

Baldur Eirikur vs Xxtreme MMA

Darn, both these guys were beasts. Yes, Eirikur was technically a punching bag all the time but he sure has the a chin that could rival Fujita's and a very huge heart as well. He was getting slaughtered by MMA until a big uppercut that cut MMA. That looked like a glimpse of hope for him, but MMA was too good to let his opponent hit him another time. MMA dodged and dodged, landing effective strikes at the same time and eventually rocking Eirikur with a beautiful right hook, Eirikur went down but stood up. MMA pressed on but couldn't finish the wobbly Eirikur. Eirikur eventually went on and survived that round. Second round, on the 3 minutes mark, Eirikur was again, down to the ground after a vicious combination of MMA knocked his face in and out. Surprisingly, Eirikur stood up and stated that he's good to the referee, who was thinking of calling a stop to the match. MMA later dropped Eirikur again with an uppercut. This time Eirikur was out for sure...oh wait? He pulled MMA down and into his guard, trying to fight back. Both fighters' ground game wasn't up on par so the referee standup was unavoidable. MMA continued to strike until the end of the round. Third round, MMA continued until a head kick dropping Eirikur down on the mat for the fourth time. He was still ok. A few seconds after the standup, MMA threw yet another big right hand that put Eirikur down but not out. MMA, tired of the uncrushable face of Eirikur, decided to follow Eirikur to the ground after an uppercut later. MMA didn't care but keep throwing bombs on the ground until the referee was forced to step in. Eventually, MMA won but still, Eirikur shown the world his heart and endurance on that fight.

Alex DeLarge vs Jake Walker

Finally, the moment of head kicking. This match wasn't long at all, it was an end under two minutes. DeLarge took Walker down after he missed a few of his own strikes and planned to try to hit Walker on the ground. Walker worked well and pushed DeLarge off to stand up. Walker didn't really hit that much but when he hit, it was with the power of The Hulk packing in it. Walker landed a big right hand that shattered DeLarge a bit there, just enough for him to put him to sleep with a vicious right head kick. The referee has no choice but to stop the fight after that head kick as DeLarge was motionless on the ground.

Jason Glover vs Brutal Rees

When you are cheering for the head kick KO, another head kick took place. In the main event of the night, Rees made short work of Glover. Both fighters were missing punches, every punches they tried, they were all missed shots. However, Rees's legs were too good for Glover to block. Glover took a body kick and later a head kick that cut him and left him hanging there a bit, probably stunned. Rees took the chance to land another head kick on the same side of Glover's head. Glover took the kick but still standing. He was walking to the right side like a zombie and evetually dropped down face first to the canvas.

Head kicks FTW! Seriously, AXF always made my day with some awesome shows. I will be reviewing AXF 21 real soon, so stay tuned!

AXF 21 Review

AXF continued to show and prove that why he's the top 3 in Sydney with its AXF 21 card. 99.76 of rating isn't joking at all, and it's almost a full house on Hayashi's Lounge, statistic shows that a huge crowd of 1,973 was watching the show. For the fights, I love the attitude of the fighters, going for the finish when it's possible is always the foundation of a good show and they landed it well.

Tim Ruoff vs Desmond Hume

Desmond Hume took the victory away with some killing strikes on Ruoff.

Stewie Griffin vs Tristan Tanghe

After 41 seconds, Tanghe dropped a few knockout punches to gain the victory.

Bonza Banks vs Jayson Stuart

Banks won by unanimous decision.

Babak Dundee vs Soda Inski

A late 3rd round kimura for Dundee.

Andrew Lock vs Poopdeck PJ

PJ won by unanimous decision.

Jiu Jitsu vs Hank Langston

Wow, someone actually name himself Jiu-Jitsu? Jitsu's gameplan was just any BJJ artist's game plan, taking the fight to the ground; Langston's gameplan: Not going down. Jitsu took Langston down real quick but didn't do much due to Langston's surprisingly good control on the ground. After the referee standup, Langston unleashed some strikes until Jitsu took him down yet again. Jitsu was in side control, attempting submission to begin with but failed to submit Langston. Langston moved back to half guard and full guard and that round ended with Jitsu failed to submit Langston. Second round was again, Langston's. He was so much better in the standup and defended well against any sort of ground attacks. Third round, Jitsu was going for full aggresive mode, scoring a wonderful takedown shortly after the bell rung. It was a long time for Langston on the ground but he was able to hold on to it. Langston did well after the standup but not enough to capture that round for him. The scorecards were all 29:28 and the winner is Hank Langston.

Gary Indiana vs Brandon Sinistra

Indiana did so much better than Sinistra in this match. It was Sinistra that took Indiana down, despite Indiana being a brown belt while himself being a purple belt. Indiana was cool on being on the ground and on his back. He defended some pounding and eventually trying to lock in a triangle himself. Still, Indiana's sub attempts were doing their job right there. Sinistra knew he couldn't hold much longer in the guard of Indiana, decided to advance but Indiana took the chance and landed a nice sweep into guard. Now this was bad news for Sinistra. Indiana has solid base, slamming almost everything toward Sinistra for a few minutes there. On the last minute of ther ound Indiana could see Sinistra was stunned by his shots, and so he quickly went for an armbar and eventually got it this time. Great timing by Indiana, now that's one clever fighter there.

Ricky Roma vs Will Wilde

Both fighters wanted a takedown and Roma was the one who gets it and he was in half guard position. Wilde wanted to submit Roma but no luck. However, he managed to get back to full guard later and defended quite well against Roma's ground pounding. Wilde worked slowly, trying to find a huge chance...OH HE GOT IT! Wilde locked a tight guillotine after securing and pulling Roma's arm on a pounding attempt to end the fight.

Mr Fists vs Liam Machin

This was a full ground match. The standup was merely some time wasted in this match. Among all three rounds, both fighters were looking for ground and pound while Machin was doing more as he was looking for submissions as well. The first round was real close for Machin, as he was rocked by Fists after a mere 30 seconds on mount position. However, Machin was able to hold on until the end of that round as he fought his way to the half guard later and defended real well. Nice job by him. The second round was fierce for Fists, Machin took him down again and again and one time he was on mount position, a payback time for him. Well, he was on mount for almost the entire round so yes a big round for him. 3rd round, Machin again landing on mount position but didn't want to stay on the ground for a reason I don't know. I am not sure whether Machin was playing Fists, but he sure standup a lot after his takedown. Either way, this bout is 29:27, 29:27 and 30:26 and the winner is Liam Machin.

Scootsie Doubleday vs Markku Osteri

Despite this one being a lightweight title bout, Osteri actually outclassed Doubleday on this bout. Osteri hit a lot of his striking; Doubleday missed a lot. And then Osteri was taking Doubleday down so easily that make me wonder about Doubleday's takedown defense. First round, Doubleday was able to defend well against Osteri sub attempt but he was outplayed by Osteri's vicious GnP skill. Second round was not much different actually, Osteri put Doubleday on the ground but Doubleday's guard was good his time, preventing Osteri from doing much and received the referee standup. Well, Doubleday could only be happy for a while as Osteri took him into the clinch and then down on the ground again. Starting from side control this time, Osteri slowly worked his way to mount and caught Doubleday's exposed arm just not much time left on that round. Doubleday wanted to hold on until the bell, but an armbar was clearly unbearable, he tapped when there's only 22 seconds left. Good choice though, cuz an armbar could destroy your arm in 22 seconds...heck, it could do it in less than that. Markku Osteri ran around the cage after that fight, he was very happy to get the lightweight title, and I can only say congratulation to you, new champion.

Some knockouts to heat the show up and then some world class jiu jitsu[no pun intended, I am not referring to the fighter with that name anyway] to finish the show. This one is a boom and it sent all the fans back home happily. I am looking forward for the next one, so yeah, back to Hell for now.

AXF Friday Night Fights 21 Review

AXF continue to prove that it belongs to the top 3 in Sydney, scoring an event rating of 103.26 right off the Friday Night Fights of this week. Hard Knocks Arena was filled with 2365 fans on that night, witnessing the sadly, decision-ful card. Otherwise it would be better, still, let's start this shit.

Nate Emerson vs Johnny Triad

Johnny Triad won by unanimous decision.

Rusty Trombone vs Thiago Alves

Thaigo Alves won by unanimous decision.

Cain Terminator vs Johnny Secunda

Johnny Secunda won by unanimous decision.

Smelly Nelson vs Funaki Fujiwara

Smelly Nelson won by unanimous decision.

Rocco Carter vs Willy Sanchez

Rocco Carter won by unanimous decision.

Chuck O Brian vs C Holt

C Holt showed the fighters how to get it done with the first non-decision victory of the night. O Brian was getting the sweet deal by cutting Holt at the beggining and then threw a few more punches to land Holt to the mat. O Brian easily defended against few takedown attempts but not the one on 1:28. Holt held his ground well enough to prevent O Brian's standup and eventually put O Brian into the loser bracket of the fight with a kimura on 2:37. Now that's an awesome comeback victory.

Rory Owen vs Mia Magoo

This one's a K-1 match. Magoo was almost down on the first round as Owen swarmed him with punches and cutting him as well, but eventually survived well as Owen was missing more and more due to exhaustion. Eventually, Magoo has the first round in his hand. Owen was a pure boxer while Magoo has his kicks as his disposal while mixing some punches into his arsenal, eventually he was the second round too. Owen's chance was either a great third round or a finish. Well, sadly he didn't get one. Magoo was throwing a good amount of kicks, avoided well enough and countered real good to get that one in. With the score of 30:27, Mia Magoo is the winner of the fight.

Chris Bacon vs Geronimo Malkind

bacon came in just like Owen, cutting Malkind within the first few punches of the fight. Malkind was well aware though, avoiding strikes well enough before taking Bacon down to the ground. Bacon was defending very well on the ground and Malkind couldn't do much there. After the standup, both fighters hit real hard on each other until Malkind eventually dropping Bacon down again with a double leg takedown and that round was Malkind's. Second round, Malkind paid Bacon back with a crushing combination that put Bacon to the ground. Bacon was alright though, standing up buy Malkind eventually took him down again and again to get the second round.Well, third round was the same actually, Malkind was able to take bacon down but couldn't do much on the ground. Bacon, on the other hand, couldn't hit Malkind at all. The bout is scored 30:27 and the winner is Geronimo Malkind.

Cleveland Crosby vs Donnie Fisher

I love this fight because of Crosby's ability of finishing his opponent displayed there. After all, you are going to love a finish in a night full of decision. Fisher was perfectly outclassed by Crosby. Crosby blocked very well and unleashed hell on Fisher until Fisher's leg soften up. Crosby then proceed to slap a big combination to finish Fisher elegantly. Now that's how Crosby rolls and this is truly a co-main event finish!

Perrin Jones vs Silla Kim

Now, the main event of the night is a welterweight bout between the champion Silla Kim and the challenger Perrin Jones. At first I thought it would be a well-rounded fight but I was wrong and it wasn't the challenger getting outclassed. It was the champion being outclassed. Kim's weakness - the clinch - was completely exploited by the challenger. Well, not like Jones didn't outstrick the champion in the standup anyway. What this fight lacked is a finish because Jones should have finish this one with like 300 to 400 punches in clinch alone. I guess Kim's chin was tough as nail and his striking defense was still fine in the clinch position. The closest moment of Kim going down is on the third round, he was soften up and Jones continued to put on the pressure but an elbow and a right hand shot to the body was not enough to finish Jones. This bout was scored 50:43, 50:42, 50:43 and the winner is Perrin Jones. Darn, I can't wait to see the next bout of Jones.

Darn, this is by far the longest card I have ever watched. I hope next Friday's card will be faster cuz I ain't got all day long. Now I have to go back to Hell for my basketball match with the Heaven team.

AXF 22 Review

Haha, I am glad that I am early to this week's AXF main show. AXF 22 is no doubt, the best show of AXF by far. Heck, AXF is doing better and better by every week. This event scored a wonderful rating of 112.38 to hold AXF rank as the top 3 of Sydney for this week and the sold out of Hard Knocks Arena was no doubt a morale boost for the AXF management. The reign fo AXF is going on and on! And heck, this event has a shit lot of finish, that's what I want! To Heaven with the decision!

Jesus Carnivale vs Sean Rodey

Jesus Carnivale started the night with an unanimous decision victory.

Joseph Cortez vs James Rhodes

James Rhodes brought Cortez to bloody Hell by getting a TKO victory through vicious cut.

Prince Adam vs Max Zer

A late third round armbar won the fight for Prince Adam.

Jake Sully vs Ephraim Goodweather

Sully pulled off an even later armbar than Adam, winning the fight a minute earlier than a decision.

Ruth Less vs Hansa Rachstakk

Rachstakk went for the third consecutive armbar victory that made me feel like I am watching an armbar test here but this one was on the first round.

Joe Slow vs Tristan Galahad

Joe Slow proved that 2-0 is nothing at all, as he swarmed that do-nothing Galahad with his attacks. A body punch winded Galahad early and a jab cut Galadhad easily. Slow then clinch up for nothing but killing Galahad again and again with his speed striking. A big right hand took Galahad's legs out but not his mind as he stood up after that. Slow saw the opporturnity, going in with a vicious combination that hit nothing but air. However, Slow insisted to pursuit and a big right hand hit the jaw of Galahad real hard, following up with a left overhand fist and Galahad has his eyes closed. Slow didn't stop there though, and an uppercut with huge swinging arc caught Galahad as he was going down to the mat. The referee quickly stepped in before Slow could hit any more of his punches there. Now that was a turn of event, from armbar test into knockout fest! That's like saying "Welcome to the main card, folks" to the audience.

Lil James Thunderstruck vs Indy Gestion

At the backstage, we saw Thunderstruck said that he would beat the time of Slow ending his opponent just before the match. Thuderstruck struck Gestion with the speed of thunder to start the match. Gestion fought back but Thunderstruck again dodged with the speed of thunder. Darn, what a nice name to rhythm. Thunderstruck was on full offensive mode, going all out and a combination cut Gestion then another shot to the body followed up and that took the gas out of Gestion. Gestion fought back but no clean shot there. Thunderstruck hit back and that was a great head shot. Thunderstruck followed up with a right-left combo that put Gestion down on the floor to end the match within 34 seconds of the first round. Now that's how Thunderstruck won Slow in the knockout contest.

Matt Deep vs Christian Willemoes

This fight started with some good exchange between both fighters, Willemoes was doing better though, landing effectively and precisely and his striking defense was good enough to deflect most shots from Deep. Later that round, Willemoes put Deep into the clinch and cut Deep up with an elbow before jumping guard to the ground. However, he has no time to do anything and evetually the round ended. Second round, Deep didn't really hit much but when he connects, it was a big shot and it cut Willemoes. Besides that, Willemoes basically owned the round. Last round, Willemoes changed his game plan and dragged Deep onto the ground and worked hard and well there. Deep defended well until the last minute of the round, which Willemoes weny for a triangle and then changed into a guillotine. Now that's an awesome finish to light up the match.

Jesse James vs James Mitchell

Mitchell started with a great takedown into side control. Well, then it was pretty much stalling form both side. They both did look for a submission or two but the pace was very slow. The referee had enough and stood them up, but Mitchell took the fight to the ground yet again. A failed kimura moved James to the top position and in side control. Mitchell regained half guard but locked an arm trinagle in to end the co-main event of the night.

Silver Boo vs Andrus Orlhovki

The main event of the night is the super heavyweight title bout. Both fighters are no doubt the best of the division, with no losses on both fighter's professional record, one would give away that tonight. The first three rounds were clearly Boo's, his striking was better than Orlhovki and he was taking the initiative and the judges love aggresiveness. Fourth round, it was a close round, Boo wasn't throwing as much as the last 3 rounds but Orljovki wasn't doing too much either. Orlhovki knew he needed the fifth round, his granite chin helped him holding on to waste Boo's energy for 20 minutes, it was his time to step up. The pace was slow for the last round, and Orlhovki basically did qutie well in the first two minutes. Well, actually he did quite well for the entire round, also cutting Boo while inside the clinch. Sadly, a round didn't win a fight, especially when it's a 5 rounds title bout. The final score 48:47, 49:47, 49:47 and the champion retained his belt as Silver Boo is the winner of the bout.

Now that's what a great night is, a shit lot of finish, Friday Fight Nights fighters should do like this to prevent another decision-ful night on next Friday. Until then, take care.

AXF Friday Night Fights 22 Review

Don't relly have much time this week, so I will cut things short. FNF 222 obtained a rating of 100.50 and the arena is 90% full with 2706 fans all around. For the fight:

Kacperniuski Demon vs Luke Milstone

A triangle armbar in the late 2nd round on the fight for Milstone.

Victor Hawk vs Dick Kidd

Kidd won by unanimous decision.

Mike Gold vs Geter Done

Done knocked Gold out just before the end of first round.

Xavier Gray vs Rob Roy

Roy got the win with an armbar.

Josiah Scurlock vs David Dunne

Scurlock won through TKO(Strikes).

Kyle McGee vs Mwai Kibaki

Kibaki started the bout with a beautiful combo that cut McGee directly. However, McGee was able to take Kibaki down later to even the playfield. After the referee standup, both fighters exchanged once again and the thing that stopped it was another takedown by McGee. Then a referee standup and they exchanged throughout the remaining time. The awesome moment was round 2, this time it was McGee went in with a strike and that was one hell of a left hook and it took Kibaki's soul away from him for a second there, leading to the KO victory for McGee.

Johnny Quattro vs Randy Savage

Quattro was not doing much this fight. All I see was Savage landing strikes on the standup position. All Quattro did was a takedown from clinch and that's it. Savage dominated the standup of the first round. I was wondering what could Quattro do to get the second round and Savage cut my thought out by landing a cross to soften Quattro and then combination of hook and uppercut, and then a huge knee too before a big shot and after that, Quattro was done. Damn, people sure love to finish fight early in round 2.

Max Milson vs Jeff Thorn

This was a slow-paced fight. Thorn was playing powerful hits throughout this match, he landed just a few times per round but everyone of it was bomb. Milson, on the other hand, focused on taking Thorn down. However, his ground skill was not enough to stop the referee from standing them up and the amount of punishment he absorbed in the standup position was enough to take the point away from him, leading to an unanimous decision victory to Jeff Thorn.

Aitch Bubbles vs Whizzer Oz

This was like a replay of Milson vs Thorn but Bubbles was going for accurate shots. Oz took him down three times among the rounds, but was not able to do any damage to him on the ground. In the end, Bubbles accurate striking was too much for Oz to avoid. Oz was frustrated of the result, but Bubbles was too good to Oz. Oz did try to fight back in the standup position, but Bubbles clearly outworked him there. That was an easy decision, 30:27 and the winner is Aitch Bubbles.

Charlie Holt vs Patrick Stettin

Darn, Stettin was so good that he made Holt looks like a sandbag. Stettin knocked the hell out of Holt in the beginning of the match and Holt was cut by that wonderful head kick. Holt followed but his ground and pound didn't manage to do much before the referee standup. Stettin later took Holt down but another referee standup occured. Eventually, Holt deepen the cut with an uppercut but holt took him down again. Stettin later stood up himself after an escape. The cut of Holt was real deep just before the end and I thought it would be a doctor stoppage but I was wrong. Stettin unleashed and a three punches combination took Holt out of the match. Stettin is still, the super heavyweight champion of AXF.

This week's FNF didn't disappoint me, kudos to the fighters for their ability to finish a fight.

AXF 23 Review

AXF main show continued to provide perfect entertainment for that brawl-loving crowd here in Sydney. Hell, how I wish I wasn't dead so I can actually watch MMA for my entire day instead of trying to go to Earth and back to Hell every week for this thing. Still, AXF is the best and that's why I decided to follow it. AXF 23 has a high rating of 111.16 and a soldout hard Knocks Arena of 3,000 fans.

Ryder Eipper vs Kirill Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky won by unanimous decision.

Raul Sanchez vs Wacko Warner

Warner won by unanimous decision.

Matt Silva vs Pad Digger

Silva knocked Digger out with a punch on 2:39 of round 1.

Victor Putznaya vs Iqbal Al Mamood

Putznaya obtained the TKO victory on 3:48 of round 1.

Jay Walker vs Ryan Eastmond

Eastmond won through TKO just after 2:04 minute of round 1.

Luis The Brazilian Thunder vs Doctor Baldacchino

TBT was clearly dominating his opponent in this fight. The standup wasn't exciting to watch. TBT owned the clinch and Baldacchino did better on the ground although you could argue the failed submission attempts was like nothing and in that case, Baldacchino wasn't doing much. TBT, on the other, did so well in the clinch to secure at least two rounds of the fight, leading to the unanimous decision win tonight.

Chuck Fuck Tito vs Richie Yang

This fight was all CFT, as he dominated the standup and ground for the whole three rounds. The fight was nearly ended in the first round, we saw CFT rocked Yang with a right but CFT's ground and pound was too weak to finish. Well, despite the weak ground and pound, his perfect takedown technique and precise striking was far more than enough to win the bout. Heck, this fight was 30:24, Yang just couldn't do much and the winner is no doubt, Chuck Fuck Tito.

Crusty Pelican vs Stuart Wray

Despite being outmatched by Wray, Pelican did well in actually trying to do something. That at least shows his heart of being a cage fighter. Other than that, it's all Wray. Significant moment of this fight: first round, Wray rocked Pelican with a three punches combo but didn't manage to finish him as Wray clinched up, it was too late and Pelican recovered. Other than that, it's all just Wray winning every aspect of the fight. Standup, he was kicking ass with precise strikes, his punches and kicks were accurate and clinchwork, no doubt he was far better than Pelican. Ground...Pelican was doing more actually, but he failed to submit Wray and Wray was moving very well on the ground. Well, this was a shutdown, 30:25 and the winner of the fight is Stuart Wray.

Ivan Borisov vs Rocky Cobra

Borisov showed Cobra and the other fighters what was the power of a true ground and pounder. Cobra was taken down easily after missing too many of his attacks. Cobra was doing okay when Borisov was in half guard position. However, the hell started as soon as Borisov moved into the mount position. Borisov then unleashed bomb after bomb until the end of the round. The problem is that Cobra didn't survive until then. The referee stopped the bout just 20+ seconds short to the end of the round as he saw no defense at all by Cobra.

Latka Gravas vs Arnaud Savage

The night ended with a great middleweight title bout. Well, this was one ground-oriented bout we have. Both fighters didn't really do much on the standup and clinch except trying to take their opponent down onto the floor. Both fighters have their own chance to take their opponent down and then it was all strategy and skill on the ground. Savage owned the first round with his vicious ground and pound while Gravas was only trying to submit Savage. Second round, Gravas clinched and jump guard to take Savage down. However, Savage loved the top position and knew how to use it. Then, a beautiful switch of Gravas turned the tight as he was mounting Savage now. The sweetness was short though as Savage recovered by moving into half guard. Gravas later decided to just try a triangle instead of looking for position. Savage was resisting toughly but it was tighter than I imagined and it forced Savage to give up his middleweight title belt by tapping out. Wow, nice finish by Gravas!

AXF always make me happy, I am looking forward to next week's event as well. Until then, hell time.

AXF Friday Night Fights 23 Review

In the Friday event, AXF continued their domination over Sydney's orgs with a rating of 113.86 and a close-to-sellout crowd of 2945 filling the Hard Knocks arena. The event was a good one, with plenty of finishes as always, that's why this shit is Xtreme!

John Green vs Andre THE GIANT

Green slayed the giant with punches.

lavar hingeman vs Micheal King

King locked an armbar just before the end of the match to secure a win a little bit earlier.

Selly Sel vs Joshua Thomas

Joshua Thomas won by unanimous decision.

bingo bango vs Tony Huecias

Bango showed his cutting ability in this match, as it only need 53 seconds for the doctor to call a stoppage for this contest.

Leroy Goins vs Poopdeck PJ

Leroy Goins won by unanimous decision.

Big Bear vs Jimbo Spice

Bear was good in bed, but certainly not in the ring as it only took 30 seconds for Spice to kill him inside the cage. Spice's first attack, a right hook put Bear down on the ground. Bear was cut and rocked, but hold himself for awhile there inside the cage but eventually, Spice landed his second attack and put Bear into sleep.

Kevin Curtain vs Gijs Groosman

Damn, this one was an impressive brawling match between Curtain and Groosman. Groosman was so good, that he actually cut Curtain within the first two minutes and almost finished Curtain in the first round. Curtain wasn't that bad, he was able to fire back shots after shots at Groosman but his power couldn't break into Groosman's chin throughout the match. In the second round, Groosman was able to overwork Curtain with vicious striking, holding himself after taking an uppercut by Curtain and continue to swarm Curtain with punches after punches to tear Curtain apart. A hook lured more blood out of Curtain's cut and that distraction was enough for another huge shot to come in and put Curtain down and out. Shit, that's good and Groosman followed up with strikes until the referee pushed him away.

Deon Fernandez vs Harrison King

This was a ground-orinted match, with at least 80% of the time spent on the ground. King was the more aggresive fighter on the ground despite he started on the bottom more than on top. Round 1, King started the fight with a takedown into mount but Fernandez defended well by regaining half guard shortly. Then, it was a slow tempo battle to the end, with King showing his dominance on that round. Round 2 Fernandez came in well with a takedown and was able to do well controlling King on the ground to earn that round. Last round, both fighters went for the best round they ever had in their career, with King taking Fernandez down to start the fight. The key factor for King in this fight was that he did throw out some punches on the ground instead of trying to get submission only and that was enough for him to take the last round. The fight was scoredwe winner is Harrison King.

Cedric Daniels vs Nai Khanom Tom

Tom outstruck Daniels in the co-main event of the night. One clever strategy there was mixing punches and kicks to make things complicated for Daniels. When Daniels was defending the punches, Tom hit him with a kick and vice versa. Tom also demonstrated some of his beautiful muay thai technique and a bit of dirty boxing in the clinch and after the referee broke the clinch, Tom overwhelmed Daniels with a left-right combination that rocked Daniels. As Daniels was standing up, Tom slammed a overhand right that dropped Daniels and he went in for the finish, striking until the referee called it a day.

Brutal Rees vs John L Sullivan IV

Rees might be brutal, but when you wanted to compare brutality with Sullivan IV, Rees wasn't in his league. Sullivan IV's ultimate knockout power dominated this fight as Sullivan needed only three punches to put Rees down on the canvas. Then, Sullivan dropped Rees again as he stood up with yet another Street Fighter level's uppercut that gained the Ko of the night award for him and also helped him retaining his title.

Saturday's card could only be better after this show and I can't wait for that event!

AXF 24 Review

I personally believe AXF 24 deserved a better rating, but I couldn't do shit about that and the official gave this event a controversial rating of 98.59. The attendance level fell compare to Friday's event, as this one only had 2605 fans sitting inside the Hard Knocks arena. Still, good fights were there as always.

Ben Howell vs Nate Emerson

A rear naked choke from Howell ended the match early.

Tank Abrahms vs Michael Zullo

Tank Abrahms won by unanimous decision.

Tuski Fema vs Henry Davison

Fema's strikes was good enough to finish the match in 2 minutes.

Caleb Reimer vs Yogi Bear

An unanimous decision win for Caleb Reimer.

Hank Langston vs Lazarus Slade

Unanimous decision win for Hank Langston.

Sunny Jones vs Carlos Mendosa

Jones and Mendosa were both playing a standup game tonight but both applied different strategies. Jones was going for powerful swings, trying to knock Mendosa out as soon as he connects a few punches and Mendosa was playing a safe and accurate game. Mendosa outstruck Jones in amount of strikes landed and the overall accuracy but Jones's strategy almost win the match for him in the middle of round one as a left-right sent Mendosa down. Props to Mendosa for surviving after that by dodging and covering with wobbly legs. That round was probably Mendosa's as well and Jones probably could only win this match through knockout if he continues to miss like that. Round 2, surprisingly, Jones knocked Mendosa down again with another perfect left-right combo and then ended the match a few seconds later with a massive overhand right down on the temple of Mendosa. Jones's game plan was perfectly executed, well done, player.

Henry William French vs Thomas Pusher

French expected himself to outbox Pusher by throwing a lot of combination. However, Pusher's striking defense was on par to defend against lots of them despite being cut early by a nice head-body combination of French. Pusher's accurate striking and kick-mixing strategy clearly outmatched French's strategy and got the first round for him. Second round, Pusher continue to push French over and over and a vicious kick to the temple at two minutes mark clearly rocked French. Pusher then threw in a feint as he swung right but hit a huge left hook that knocked French down. French rushed in for a clinch but Pusher pushed him off and threw punches while following French down to the mat until French had enough and tapped. Darn, a submission to strikes, that's rare!

Michael Kelso vs Tin Mann

Kelso showed the world that he's a beast with this match. I wasn't expecting him to win by one bit as I saw Mann taking him down and worked him for at least two minutes on the ground. After the ground session, Kelso's striking didn't really interest me, it was not accurate at all but heck, Kelso landed a huge overhand right that stunned Mann and then he threw another telegraphde overhand right and yet it landed flush and forced Mann to fall down on the mat. Classic comeback by Kelso.

Michael Scheisse vs Anaal Robby

Both guys were solid muay thai fighters and Scheisse proved that he was one class higher than Robby with a clear and quick win over Robby. Both fighters went into the match with several kicks and it was Scheisse's uppercut that surprised Robby and put him on the floor. Robby stood up with jelly legs, threw a bad head kick that Scheisse blocked and then the favor was returned by Scheisse and that one was the match finisher as Robby took the hit while standing on one leg. That huge kick crushed his balance and he fell really hard onto the canvas and out. 24 seconds, ladies and gentleman, who could top that?

Zach Morgan vs Emilio Ramos

Who could top a 24 seconds knockout? Ramos could. The main event was ended even earlier than the co-main event as Ramos demonstrated his perfect standup ability but cutting Morgan with a combination, avoided a body shot and continued to hit Morgan until a huge uppercut suck the air out of Morgan and the soul away from Morgan's body. Morgan went out and down on the ground after that vicious shot, 15 seconds, ladies and gentleman, and that's the fastest KO for the night.

Wow, I love the knockout power of AXF fighters, you just can't reject KOs in MMA and tonight, AXF satisfied the crowd with vicious KOs all over the event. Alright, Mr.Darkness will go back to the depth of Hell for now. Next week should we meet again.

• 2 weeks later...

AXF Friday Night Fights 24 Review

One thing that AXF is different from other organization is the consistency of the event. Friday Night Fights 24 was rated 108.79, with a bit over 2,000 fans watching the show live inside the Hard Knocks Arena.

Tristan Tanghe vs Rusty Trombone

A late 3rd round TKo won the match for Trombone.

Jack Napier vs Ruth Less

A quick armbar from Napier won the match.

Baldur Eirikur vs Ricky Roma

Eirikur won by unanimous decision.

Ben Avit vs Chuck O Brian

Ben Avit won by unanimous decision.

Tim Song vs Paul Cicero

Cicero knocked Song out in the first round.

Gary Indiana vs Jason Glover

Indiana puts on a wonderful performance tonight by dominating over Glover on everywhere inside the ring and for the first second to the last second. A great factor of this match was the takedown ability of Indiana and his vicious ground and pound. Another factor was how good he was in dodging the attacks of Glover. In round 1, Glover could do things in the first two minutes but after Indiana took him to the ground, he was render near useless. Still, Indiana was cut by Glover in this round and Glover would try to hit him more on the cut position. Sadly, round 2 was all Indiana after an easy takedown. Round 3 was different, with Glover taking Indiana now, but the referee started to interfere this round. Then, it was Indiana's turn and he took Glover down yet the referee stood them again. In the last minute, Indiana moved into the clinch and lay there for a minute to win this fight with a unanimous decision. The score by all judges: 30-27.

Jake Sully vs Donnie Fisher

Fisher was crazy tonight! Two punch combination and Sully's life was taken away from him. The first combination put Sully down to the ground right away, Sully hanged on but he couldn't stand straight after that destructive hit. He looked silly walking like a drunken man and Fisher went in for another combination to finish the match easily. Damn, a 5 seconds knockout!

Prince Adam vs Xxtreme MMA

MMA was very good tonight, as he made short work of Adam. Adam came in cutting MMA with a sharp three punches combo but MMA was cool after that, dodging more than Adam could imagine and retaliate with precise shots packed with power. This fight could go either way and it was a sudden overhand right of MMA that took Adam off guard. Adam was soften by that critical blow and MMA continued to push on until the end of the fight.

Will Wilde vs George Howard

Wilde was trying to put Howard to the ground from the beginning of the match. Howard shoved a few takedowns and trying to slip punches past Wilde's guard all the time. Wilde was good enough with his striking defense, but his takedown ability wasn't really that good. Still, he took Howard down two times in round 1 but didn't do much on the ground in Howard's guard. Howard threw punches but didn't land much either. Round two, Howard did good and landed a crushing combination that put Wilde down on the ground. Wilde wanted to drag Howard to the ground but Howard waved him up. Wilde was clearly bleeding and rocked by that one, Howard pushed on but didn't landed enough to kill Wilde before he could recover. Wilde quickly went for a takedown and took Howard by surprise. Wilde proceeded with position and GnP, forcing Howard to defend against strikes and suddenly locked an arm triangle out of nowhere to end the fight.

Jesse James vs Kid Miller

It was a five round title bout, but it looked more like a five round bully by Miller to the challenger James. The challenger didn't really do much here, he was totally outclassed by Miller on standup and inside the clinch. The last and remaining position that James was useful was on the ground. However, Miller has the ability to counter James on the ground and thus rendering James useless for the entire fight. James still hold until the end of the fight though, and the score was 50:43 by all three judges.

AXF 25 Review

This week's AXF couldn't compare with the awesome Friday Night Fights, as the event only receive a rating of 96.57. The attendance was okay though, with 2748 fans filling the arena.

Jason Penl vs Johnny Triad

A late TKO by Penl.

Max Zero vs Josh Howell

Josh Howell won by unanimous decision.

David Dunne vs Andrew Lock

David Dunne won by unanimous decision.

Matt Deep vs Percival Pickervance

Percival Pickervance won by unanimous decision.

Mike Milson vs Willy Sanchez

Sanchez submitted Milson with an arm triangle.

Alex DeLarge vs Longfellow Deeds

DeLarge would be pissed at the result of this match. Deeds was completely outgunned by DeLarge in the boxing fight. Deeds went for several takedowns but didn't land any and it was DeLarge that put Deeds onto the ground with high confidence. Deeds was very happy to work from bottom, turning into top position later and started to pound on DeLarge. DeLarge was actively looking for submission from the bottom and Deeds too from top but it was Deeds that was able to lock a beautiful arm triangle just fifteen seconds left on round one to submit DeLarge and ended the fight.

Silla Kim vs James Rhodes

Kim was lucky to take the first round to be honest, or maybe not...let's just say that his strategy worked in the first round. In the first round, he basically took Rhodes down and lay there to waste some time. The referee was patience and let Kim have some time on the ground. Sadly, that didn't work at round two, as Rhodes hit some good shots and shoved every takedown of Kim to score that round. Round 3, both fighters were indeed desperate for this round, Kim was able to take Rhodes down but didn't do enough to actually overscore Rhodes's striking. The result was 29:28 and the winner was James Rhodes.

Liam Machin vs Mia Magoo

This one was quite controversial to me. Magoo was doing as much as Machin did each turn, but Machin was clearly the winner in the scorecard for reason I didn't know. Round one, Magoo was very good in his kicking skill and Machin did okay too, the primary factor was takedowns from Machin, which helped Machin in taking that round. Round two, well, Machin had more time on the ground so eventually he got that round too. Last round, Machin did well on the ground for half the round but the standup was one he would regret, as Magoo started to move in for the kill. It was an awesome period for Magoo, as he was able to cut Machin too with a high kick but he couldn't finish and Machin threw in one more takedown just before the end of the fight to score the last one. The result was 30:27 for the winner, Liam Machin.

Fabio Maximilian vs Geronimo Malkind

We witnessed the most ground-oriented battle in the co-main event of the night. As soon as we have a takedown by either fighter, the battle was going to be on the mat until the end of the round. The round one seemed to be Maximilian's round until a sudden combination that dropped Maximilian after three minutes into that round. Malkind wasn't afraid of Maximilian, dived in and started to show his ground'n'pound ability to get that round. Round two, Malkind dropped Maximilian with the opening uppercut and dived in for a ride. Maximilian held on but Malkind was just too good on top and evetually got that round too. Last round, Maximilian tripped Malkind to get side control but his submission move didn't do much to Malkind. It was back-and-forth round on the mat and the judges gave it to Maximilian. The final score was 29:28 and the winner was Geronimo Malkind.

Gijs Groosman vs Arnaud Savage

In this short and explosive main event, both fighter started with exchange of attack. Groosman was highly aggresive but his accuracy wasn't that good. Savage threw less strikes and didn't land much of them either. The fight went Savage's way as soon as he took Groosman into the clinch. Savage landed a few quick strikes and then put Groosman to the ground. Savage's groundwork was amazing, claiming good position again and again while defending against Groosman's submission attempts from the bottom. As soon as there's an opening, Savage swarmed in with some vicious stirkes, leading to an armbar to submit Groosman just inside three minutes of first round.

See you all again in this week's events.

The convention room at the Star City Hotel and Casino is filled to capacity and you can feel the buzz in the air as Australian Xtreme Fighting are about to hold their first ever live news conference. Reporters are at the ready with tape recorders and pens/paper in hand waiting in anticipation of what is to be announced here today. They are also joined by many of AXF's current fighters and many of AXF's adoring fans.

AXF Owner Louie DePalma walks out the the microphone ready to get this show on the road!! "Good evening everyone and welcome, thank you very much for joining us tonight. You may be wondering why you all have been gathered here, so I would like to start by dispelling the rumours, no we are not closing up shop, quite the opposite really. And no we are not here to announce a Tournament or anything of that nature. You have all been brought here so we can recognize some of the newer talent that has recently been brought into the AXF fold not only from within Sydney, but also from abroad. AXF is very happy to present these new fighters, but also we would like to make sure that our current stars are not forgotten now that the new talent has arrived here with AXF.

We are very proud of our Organization, and we are continuing our quest to become one of MMA Tycoons top Globally ranked Organizations, and we feel that with these recent signings, along with our current talent base, we have what it takes to make this a reality." Unfortunately only a handfull of those whom were asked to appear actually made it, but we would like to start things off a video begins playing on the big screen, it's AXF's current Bantam Weight Champ and #1 ranked Bantam Weight in Sydney, Chopper Reid!:

The night life of various Sydney bars are shown along with a high impact highlight reel of Chopper Reid, his sneering grin, his earless profile, and a vast montage of brutal punches, and KOs. A voice drafts over the montage as it goes.

~Chopper Reid, the former Career Criminal turned Media Darling has long since been a figure of controversy, polarizing his fan base into a rowdy bunch you would see in the cheap seats of a low rent football game. His new found career in MMA giving these hard noses, heavy drinking, fanatics the dose of violence they all want from their biggest hero.~

Flash to clips from his most recent fight with KDU Bantam Weight Champion the Uber Popular JP Greywar. The heavy shots thrown at one another through a see saw fight.

~ Recently Chopper has gained his biggest win to date in beating Sydney Bantamweight Kingpin JP Greywar in a 3 round non title fight that solidified The Melbourne Mauler as the best Bantamweight in all of Sydney. We at the Melbourne News Desk were able to sit down and talk with Chopper afew days after his fight.~

Reporter- First of all Chopper congratulations… First the OFC title, then the AXF Title, now the Ranking as Best in Sydney at 135.

Chopper- Fuckin ‘ello! And thank you…. Go figure, here I am sitting here, the bloody best fighter in all of the Nation at my Weight Class, on of the best pound for pound, a Multiple organizational Champion, richer than the Fuckin Queen Mum… And I can hardly spell… Its fuckin amazing isn’t it?

R- I must say your most recent fight with JP Greywar, you went into that fight having said a lot of things in various forms of interviews against JP and his Manager Mike. After a the fight do you still feel the same way about JP and the Greywar camp?

C- Look mate, that fucking sod is an athletes’ athlete, I knew I would have to be fucking spot on to beat him, I knew it was going to be a war and I knew I would knock his face in…. I was pretty right in most of that wasn’t I? I mean the only thing I was wrong about was JP’s ability to take my power, I can’t say that he needs to Harden the Fuck Up cause he is about as tough and as wilely as a mad fucking Dutchman isn’t he?

R- Had this been a title fight how do you think the next 2 rounds would have gone?

C- Well after I showed him he wasn’t going to hug up on me all fight like a bloody homosexual, I pretty much started to run away with it didn’t I? I wasn’t really overly tired after the 3rd round so I am sure if we went longer I would have either knocked him out or treated him like Neville Fuckin Bartos for the next 2 rounds to an even more lopsided decision.

R- Well now that you have returned home to the AXF what are your plans?

C- Well the AXF has a pretty deep Bantamweight division, so I guess there are afew sods out there that want to take on old Chop Chop. I just agreed to fight Stuart Wray the poor bloke I already demolished afew months ago in the OFC, but the poor bastard wants seconds and who the fuck am I to deny the man the ability to catch a fuckin pounding by the best in Australia?

R- If things go as planned with Wray do you intent to stay with AXF?

C- I go where the money is, if the bloody yanks want me over there I go there, if I am paid to stay put… Well I am bloody well staying put.

R- Any hopes for the future?

C- I still have an axe to grin with those fuckin drug addicts in Greywar’s camp.. So here’s hoping Mike Greywar gets his boys in order and moves JP or Yakko Warner down here, but I fuckin doubt it cause that little bastard doesn’t want me to expose anymore of his boys and break all of his undefeated fighters.

R- What about potential fighters in the AXF already?

C- A bunch of fuckin drug addicts if you ask me, these bastards hardly make a fuckin peep… Here I am, the best fighter in their division, without a true fuckin challenge and none of these dickheads have the marbles to challenge me… Call me out… Or even ask fuckin politely. I know I am a scary bloke but these guys are supposed to be fucking fighters. We have Paul Cicero a bloody 21 year old paper tiger with a black belt and a glass chin I reckon, we have William H. Bonney some bloke named after that Billy the Kid yank from way back when… Let me tell you something Bonney.. I might not be a catholic priest but in your case I will make an exception and molest you “Kid”. Then we got some goat fuckin Kiwi bastard from New Zealand…. I swear the last time I even saw a Kiwi that wasn’t stationed behind some cloven hoofed animal it was when I was robbing those Flight of the Conchord dickheads. And I tell you, if these are what is representing New Zealand to the world, then I have a deep pity for fuckin New Zealand.

R- Well Mr. Reid I thank you for your time and wish you good luck in the future

C- My pleasure mate, and Harden the Fuck Up Australia

Once the video ends, Louie introduces Stuart Wray to the podium:

"It's great to see AXF continue to grow in terms of talent which will hopefully lead to bigger and better shows. Tad Ghostal looks to be a potential future star as he's young, undefeated and a great boxer. We're also in the same alliance so it'll make things interesting if we ever face off in the cage.

William H Bonney on the other hand is a very different fighter stylisticaly. He's very dangerous on the ground and has some slick submission skills. He's also had quite a few fights so he's definately the more experienced of the two new additions. They face each other in their first fight in this Org so it'll be interesting to see who pulls off the win.

I'm facing Chopper Reid for the title for the second time in my career in around a week's time. He got the decision over me last time, but with the huge improvements in my striking game I'm confident of getting a knock-out over him this time. Should be some fireworks!"

"Unfortunately we were unable to reach both Tad Ghostal or William H Bonney in time to be able to appear today, but I am sure their comments will be heard following todays Presser" States Louie

Louie DePalma returns to the podium and begins to introduce new talent John The Butcher, recently signed away from rival Organization SEC.

"Firstly I'd like to thank Mr DePalma for that gracious introduction.

As the boss stated John Butcher is the name, and I've never really been one for outspoken, over the top, gimmicky nicknames.

I'm a 20 y/o sprawl and brawler, with a 5-2 record (3TKO).

I'm a fighter, but I know my limitations. I don't plan on being cannon fodder for anyone, let so the champ can have an easy title defence. I'm gonna train my arse off, fight like an animal, and earn everything that I get.

I know some of you have questions, fire away."

Reporter 1: You seemed well set at your previous organisation, why the move.

John: I've been asked why I 'turned my back' on the SEC and signed with AXF, even been accused of chasing the almighty dollar as opposed to showing the loyalty I talk about so much. Well lets set things straight. When my contract expired, many organisations chased my signature, of these the AXF chased hardest. Mr DePalma personally contacted me numerous times to see where my mind was at. The only interest the SEC had was whether I would fight in the higher weight classes to cover their shortcomings, and accept a diminished contract to pay for imported stars. I found that insulting to the core of fighters that helped make the brand.

Reporter 2: "Your most recent fight was a 2nd round loss to SEC champion Manny Woods....

John: "Let me stop you there. Yeah it was a loss, but it was short notice and against a level of competition I now realise I wasn't ready for. In hindsight I think I may have only been offered that fight as a last ditch effort to keep me in the company.

Reporter 1: You mentioned your a sprawl and brawler. What strengths within that category and what areas are you intending to improve.

John: My cardio, speed and strength are my biggest assets. Right now I'm an athlete as opposed to a technician. My weaknesses, can't let future opponents know that (winks to reporter)

With no more questions I'd finally like to give a big shout out to my coach and manager, Jack Tar. JT without your unlimited faith, and determination for me to succeed this opportunity may never have come along. Cheers guys.

Aitch Bubbles, the current #1 Contender for the Lightweight Title is next to make his way up to the podium, you can see a look of intensity in his eyes, no doubt due to the training regime he has been on as he prepares to take on Markku Osteri this coming Friday for the coveted AXF 155 lbs Title.

“I just want to start by saying I think the recent influx of both local and International Fighters coming to AXF is great…for the fans, the Organisation and the health of MMA in Australia.”

“A lot people are overlooking the fact that a lot of these guys signing-up down under are Australians who really had no option but to move overseas to make any sort of income from fighting and face a decent level of competition.”

“I believe you will see a lot more of this. Australia has grown some really talented, top tier international fighters.”

“Over the last couple years, the local MMA scene has really taken off and with the injection of some wealthy, established and visionary international Organisations we are now getting to the stage where not only will up and coming fighters have the opportunity to make a good living fighting top competition here in Australia… but also a lot of these veteran expats or established, top level overseas based fighters are getting the opportunity to come to Australia and not only earn some top money…but also for the Australian fighters...there is also the opportunity to be acknowledged for the efforts they have put in over the years paving the way for the current MMA explosion in this country.”

“You take a guy like recent signee Mark Scylla as an example. He grew up in South Australia and had little choice but to go abroad when he started fighting because MMA was still finding its feet in the Australian market.”

“Mark has been based in Tokyo since he started fighting and in his last fight he took home the Osaka Niten Ichi 155 pound title.”

“This guy is a very well-rounded and a confident fighter, very popular with the fans in Japan, he’s got a great management team and you have got to say that…well the fact he is turning his back on all of that to join AXF and fight in Australia really shows how healthy the Australian MMA scene is right now. I think its fair to say the entire AXF 155lbs division is on notice and I’m sure I can speak for the rest of the division when I say that all of us realise that he will pose a huge threat to whoever is the title holder at 155 pounds.”

Mark Scylla, AXF's most recet signing out of Tokyo seems very pleased with the kind words of Aitch Bubbles, I am sure however if they were on the eve of stepping into the cage against one another it would be a totally different story.

"Let me start out by saying I was happy with the way Louie DePalma went about seeking new talent for the organisation. He provided great insight to organisations in Sydney and what I could expect from signing with AXF. My base will still be in Tokyo as I have a great training camp with lots of top fighters around me but I look forward to returning home to fight for this great Organization!"

"As with any fighter I look to improve my ranking and take home the title, I think if that’s not a fighter’s aim then they're in the wrong sport. I hope to continue my winning ways and strip the title from Markku Osteri's hands in devastating fashion."

"It looks like a competitive 155lbs division. I think there's some great talent coming through and I hope to add to that.

Well Markku Osteri is the champion for a reason with one title defence to his name. He finishes fights only having one fight go to decision. I think what’s most impressive is that he's able to finish fights in all kinds of ways. An opponent like that makes it hard to train for. However, I’m here to changes things and add a new face to MMA in my home country."

Aitch has a look of bewilderment about him, its as if Scylla totally ignored the fact there is a very real possibility that it will be he whom is holding the title in less then 24 hours!! This looks like it could become one great rivalry!

Aragorn Arathorn, the newly signed 185 pound BJJ specialist who comes to AXF from Rio takes the mic and it appears he would like to say a few words…

“I am very excited to have joined AXF, this is a Fight Organization which is one of the faster growing Organizations in the world. They possess excellent Organization structure, good subsidiaries for training, clothing and nutrition’s and they also it hold 2 events each week which provides the fighters plenty of opportunities to prove themselves in the cage.” 

“ I am still young and I feel I have a great deal of growing to do before I am ready to go for title shots, but with hard training, good tactics in upcoming fights I feel that eventually I´ll be able to fight for the title in my weight class.”

“I look forward to a lot of training, a lot of wins and a long and good career in AXF.”

Latka Gravas, AXF's 185 lbs Champ violently takes the mic from Aragorn, wow he looks very serious..."Let me just say this, I dont care who you are or where you have come from, there is no way you are ready to have a shot at this belt! Yes it is great that we are seeing new talented faces join us, but they are only stealing money out of my pocket, and for that, they better be aware they are in my radar!! Always watch your backs my friends, you just never know what could happen!! But enough about the new guys, I wanna talk about Arnaud Savage, you chump!! Louie wanted you here to speak and you wussed out, probably because you knew I would be here. You are pretty good at Pissing Louie off, I guess the money I am losing out on from these newbs will be replaced by the money Louie will be sure to withold from you for missing another company requested appearance.

Light Heavyweight fighter Roland McGregor, fresh off his move over from Tokyo is next to step up and disuss his thoughts.

“Wow, who let the freak show into the building??? Anyways I feel that I will fit in fine and will probably become one of the top fighters in AXF over time. I have no doubts that I will some day hold the belt!”

“My upcoming opponent Gary Indiana looks like a good fighter and I think it will be a fairly even fight. But I also don't see him finishing me with anything but a fluke cut.”

“I however can finish him in several ways, and it’s gonna be an exciting fight.”

Gary Indiana takes in what has just been said about him and is now prepared to speak...

"Well actually I am thrilled! I know some would say that all this new top talent will just replace us old guys. But I see it as a challenge and a great opportunity to fight someone potentially better than me. You only get better by fighting someone above your own level!"

"He´s a tough guy that has been in the game for a long time, just like me. I actually see a lot of similarities between me and him. We are both good Bjj fighters, and we both like to stand and bang! Obviously he is a black belt in Bjj, and I should be concerned about him taking me down, but I have hung in there with other tough Bjj fighters like Hansa Rachstakk, and I don’t think Roland will be able to submit me."

"I think the guy will have a good run in AXF and that he has the skills to become the champ some day, but he will need a couple of wins after I beat him on the 24th of September!!!"

Louie returns to the podium one last time, "All of us here at AXF are very happy to thank you all for coming out today as we both introduce new talent and also show off some current stars, I just want to make sure that all fighters in AXF keep this in mind, continue your journey of greatness and one day you could find yourself in the spotlight here at AXF!"

"Thank you all for your time and make sure you have your tickets for tonights Event Friday Night Fights 25!!!"

Just as the show is about to end, the door behind the reporters gets kicked in. BANG!!

Arnaud Savage enters through the shattered doorframe. Latka Gravas you old pro wrazzler! - I heard what you said about me on the radio. (A thudding vein appears on Arnauds forehead)

He charges through the reporters to get at Gravas but is stopped by his training partners, the AXF HW champion Silver Boo and Gravas upcomming opponent and title contender, Ivan Borisov. They hold back Savage while trying to calm him down - "He is not worth it. Save it for the rubber match".

Security steps in and the scene turns to pandemonium as Savage wrestles free and takes a swing at org owner Louie de Palma.

Another glorious evening for the AXF!!

AXF Friday Night Fights 25 Review

This event could be better in term of rating if it wasn't the no contest, despite the let down, this event still obtain a ratin gof 95.46 and there are 2,591 fans attending this event.

Will Henderson vs Cain Terminator

Will Henderson won by unanimous decision.

Ephraim Goodweather vs Brett Yelton

Brett Yelton won by unanimous decision.

Thiago Alves vs Raf Gon Dias

Thiago Alves won by yet another unanimous decision.

Rich Tyson vs Mikko Rourke

Mikko Rourke put Tyson down in 2:51 of round three.

Mr Fists vs William Magahin

William Magahin won by unanimous decision.

Rocco Carter vs Johnny Secunda

Secunda made short work of Carter in this fight. After the takedown, Secunda was owning Carter all the time on the ground. However, it wasn't really exciting on the ground though, as Secunda was stalling for minutes there despite being in mount position and Carter made a mistake by giving his back for Secunda to lock in an easy rear naked choke.t

Chris Bacon vs Joe Foe

Foe was dominating the whole fight, starting with a combo that dropped Bacon shortly after entering the match. Foe was doing a lot of attack on the ground but Bacon was defending very well while improving his positions effectively. Sadly, Bacon couldn't hit any of his punches when standing, so Foe was given the win for his offensive style.

Tirawin Kokin vs Joe Slow

Kokin failed to make weight thus making this bout a no contest.

Stuey Ungar vs Andrus Orlhovki

This one was a standing slugfest between Ungar and Orlhovki. Ungar was doing a better job from the start, and by mixing punches and kicks, he confused Orlhovki and hit most of his attacks. Orlhovki was cut real quick after the start of the fight and later a head kick sent Orlhovki down to the ground but he was still okay. Well, he was okay only for a moment there as later a combination put him down to the ground for the second time and Ungar mounted him to finish the fight with merciless pounding until the referee stepped in.

Markku Osteri vs Aitch Bubbles

Bubbles was unleashing a lot of attacks on the champion's way. The champion played a more defensive style and it was not working good against Bubbles as Bubbles was just too damn good in his striking. Osteri knew that, and wanted a takedown but Bubbles shoved one after another of his takedown attempts, rendering Osteri's plan a failure. The pressure was on and on and Osteri's legs were soon giving up on their master. Bubbles saw the opporturnity, took a second to aim for the perfect angle and unleashed the final punch that took the soul out of Osteri as he fell face first onto the canvas. Aitch Bubbles proved his worth and his winning streak wasn't made just by destroying cans as he won the championship for now.

AXF 26 Review

Finally, the main show this week finally did its job by putting up a good rating(and a better rating than Friday's card). This event attracted 2,824 fans to the arena and the official rating was 112.96. There's no two rounds fight in this bout, and all fight ended with either decision or knockouts.

Xavier Gray vs Raul Sanchez

Raul Sanchez won by unanimous decision.

Mwai Kibaki vs Iqbal Al Mamood

Al Mamood crushed Kibaki with a KO punch in round 1.

Doctor Baldacchino vs Kirill Dostoevsky

Kirill Dostoevsky won by unanimous decision.

Richie Yang vs Tarzan Bundolo

Tarzan Bundolo won by unanimous decision.

Crusty Pelican vs Wacko Warner

Wacko Warner won by yet another unanimous decision.

Geter Done vs Max Milson

Done was in the advantage to start with by cutting his opponent with a beautiful strike. However, the advantage didn't last long as Milson took Done down and mounted him directly. Done was almost done by he was able to hold on with sheer determination to the end of the round. However, he failed to change his position in the fight on round two and once he was taken down, it was bad for him. Round three, Milson started with a takedown but he stood up later for a little bit of trading before taking Done down again. Milson was again in the mount position so he threw bombs after bombs at the tiring Done and that bunch of offense got the job done for him.

Chuck Fuck Tito vs Rocky Cobra

CFT took his winning streak to 2 after this fight. CFT was throwing like three times more punches than Cobra in the entire trading but Cobra was not a bad striker, as he cut CFT with a punch in one minute of round one. The trading continued and CFT landed a very nice combination consists of a jab, cross and an impressive hook to the body and that slowed Cobra down. Besides that, Cobra was also cut by that one. CFT stalked Cobra, he knew he was rocked by that, he waited and as soon as he found an opening, he unleashed a straight punch that put Cobra down and out cold to win the match.

Thomas Pusher vs Anaal Robby

This was pure chaos, as both fighters weren't even dodging each other's attack. They both just hit and hit and hit on each other until a heavy head kick of Pusher that ended this 17 seconds slugfest by knocking the brain out of Robby's head. Awesome 17 seconds to remember.

Harrison King vs Josiah Scurlock

This was an exciting and close fight. The first round started with some heavy trading between both men and King was clever to put Scurlock on the ground after Scurlock missed a few big hits. Scurlock couldn't do much on his back, and King dominated that first round easily by beautiful groundwork. Second round, Scurlock knew he has to be careful of takedown, he shoved some while connecting his own attacks on King but King still managed to take him down after 90 seconds. Scurlock, however, was able to escape the ground after one minute. The extended trading was simply entertainment for the fans, and King showed Scurlock that he was just too damn good by rocking Scurlock with a vicious right hook. Scurlock was tough enough to hang on until the end of the round though. Round three, King once again showed that the main factor of his win was his takedown and groundwork, by putting Scurlock to the ground again and did his job on the ground until the final bell. This bout was scored 30:27 and the winner was no doubt, Harrison King.

Patrick Stettin vs Lil James Thunderstruck

This was just like the Pusher/Robby fight, short and extremely good. Both fighters were trading with Thunderstruck gaining the other hand on the overall accuracy. However, Stettin was the one cutting Thunderstruck quickly with a beautiful kick to the temple. That kick stunned Thunderstruck for a few seconds there, but his instinct kicked in and he fought back real good, ending the match with a one-two combination that gave the stun back to Stettin. Thunderstruck pulled his right hand backward as he realized Stettin wasn't down yet and that nuclear-level punch put Stettin down and flat on the mat. There you go, new super heavyweight champion of XEC, Lil James Thunderstruck!

Damn, the knockouts are brilliant and impressive and it makes me can't wait for next week's events. So until then, have fun on your own because I am out.

The convention room at the Star City Hotel and Casino is filled once again to capacity and you can feel the buzz in the air as Australian Xtreme Fighting is about to hold their inaugural pre-fight news conference. Reporters are joined by many of AXF's current fighters and many of AXF's adoring fans to witness this event. The cameras are rolling and One HD are on hand to bring this to all those at home who were unable to make it live.

AXF Owner Louie DePalma makes his way out to the podium ready to get this show on the road!! "Good evening everyone and welcome, thank you very much for joining us tonight. We are very proud to bring you the words of some of the athletes taking part in tonight’s star studded event. We are very sorry that not everyone has arrived to take part but we are hoping that with each passing pre-fight news conference more and more fighters will see how much fun it is to take part and begin appearing.”

I am going to give you a quick rundown on each fight and have the combatants (If they have arrived) speak to you all on their thoughts heading into their fight.

135 lbs Chopper Reid v Stuart Wray 135 lbs Title

Louie:

”Due to the overwhelming significance of this fight neither fighter has been asked to attend tonight, they are tucked away in their camps preparing for this classic showdown!”

170 kbs Michael Kelso v Cedric Daniels

Louie:

“Both Michael and Cedric were unable to make this event in time to speak, perhaps they will share their thoughts following the action.”

265+ lbs Halbert Gomes v Jimbo Spice

Spice:

“I know my opponent likes to stand and bang, just like I do. But he has never stood with anyone with my talent before. “

“Just wanted to make one thing very clear to all of you, but more importantly to you Gomes, I hate every one of my opponents I step into the cage with. After the fight, things may be different, but up until the end of the fight, I hate em all.”

“I have been working on what I need to do. I know what he is going to do, but I have just been perfecting what I do the best. If I do what I need to do nothing else will matter.”

“I plan on being aggressive and I know that someone is getting KTFO!! Plain and Simple. The only time this fight is going to the ground is when he is seeing stars.”

“After the fight I will continue to climb the ranks and get that title shot. Continue to bust heads. Straight up that is what I do!”

135 lbs Captain Caveman v The Brazilian Thunder

Louie:

“Once again we have two fighters too focused on their training to join us for this news conference, I will be speaking privately afterwards with their managers about this matter…”

185 lbs Nic Bravo v Matt Silva

Silva:

“He is one of dem snakepeople I tells ya. (wink,wink)”

“I have this funny feeling that he is a hugger - I don't like that in a man.”

“I’m not talented at anyting in life. But I am a lucky SOB for Silver done letting me train with the guys at Masaru.”

Louie:

“Thanks Matt….we need to work on your public speaking skills alittle….”

170 lbs Lazarus Slade v Caleb Reimer

Reimer:

“Slade is obviously well versed on the ground, so I will be looking to minimize that element of the fight.”

“But the fact remains, it’s a fight, anything can happen and I am ready for anything. That’s my game.”

“I’m not very good at predicting the future but I am hoping to move up the ranks with a win tonight!”

185 lbs Tuski Fema v Kevin Curtain

Curtain:

“I wouldn’t know this guy from a bar of soap. I know he is one of those mamby pamby wrestlers and like a true cream puff he likes a bit of Ground and pound. Well I am a fighter meself, I been on me own like Pat Malone all of my life. I have seen these types come and poke their ribs out at me. Let’s find out of if this guy is just another peaheart like the majority of these wanky yanky wrestlin types.”

“If he wants fisticuffs, im there waiting...if he wants to sissy bang-bang on the mat, i got a couple-a subs in me back pocket waiting to be slapped on him. I hope he brings plenty of mongrels because i got a bit of fire in me guts at the moment and I wouldn't mind lettin it out. He’s gotta have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock if he tries If he tries to punch-on with me, well find out tonight I spose.”

“The key for me in this fight is this fucking workhorse right here (points to chest). It’s called a ticker and I got it win, lose or draw.”

“I couldn't give a brass razoo about titles, I’m not a flamin fossicker like half of these dills. I just want to punch-on and I want the Ram to be remembered as a bloke who liked to blue, had plenty of shit in him and had a ticker the size of pharlaps.”

170 lbs Mark Markus v Dick Kidd

Kidd:

“Well my opponent tonight Markus is an Israeli native who is a really well rounded fighter. Being from Israel I'd imagine he has trained some Krav Maga in his youth and obviously many other forms of martial arts. I don't really know him that well, but I'm looking forward to get some first-hand experience of his fighting style tonight in the cage.”

“Like I said, I don't know him personally so I don't really have much to comment since I'm not a big fan of trash talking.”

“ I obviously hope the fight will take place on feet, since that's where I'm most comfortable.”

“I think the takedowns will be the deciding factor in the fight and that's what I have been concentrating on in my recent training routines. If I'm able to defend Mark's takedown attempts I should be able to finish him on my feet or at least trade punches and kick with him with good success.”

“I will keep training hard at Australian Xtreme Elite Stand Up Training -gym since I'm still learning new techniques every single day. I still have a lot of things to improve on, I'd say I have only reached 30% of my full potential as a fighter so far.”

265+ lbs v Kacperniuski Demon

Louie:

“I can’t even barely pronounce Demon’s first name and as far as his opponent, he is just like his name, practically unknown”

265 lbs Desmond Hume v Rory Wilcox

Louie:

“I am assuming because Desmond and Rory are on the under card and not in the main event they didn’t feel the need to attend, and that is where they are incorrect as moving forward we will be looking for all fighters to attend these press conferences to help promote our Fight Organization!”

"I would like to thank you all for attending tonight and please enjoy this great event!! We will see you again tomorrow night as some of our stars come out again to discuss AXF 27, it is also sure to be another event for the record books!!"

The convention room at the Star City Hotel and Casino is filled once again to capacity and you can feel the buzz in the air as Australian Xtreme Fighting is about to hold their AXF 27 pre-fight news conference. Reporters are joined by many of AXF's current fighters and many of AXF's adoring fans to witness this event. The cameras are rolling and One HD are on hand to bring this to all those at home who were unable to make it live.

AXF Owner Louie DePalma makes his way out to the podium ready to get this show on the road!! "Good evening everyone and welcome, thank you very much for joining us once again tonight!! We are very proud to bring you the words of some of the athletes taking part in tomorrow night's star studded event. We once again are very sorry that not everyone has arrived to take part but this will allow more time for those who have come out to speak their minds!! I would like to start out by congratulating all those fighters who took part in last night’s AXF Friday Night Fights 26, they pulled a whopper out and garnered AXF their highest rating to date with a 119.92 catapulting us temporarily up to the 38th spot on the Global Rankings and we expect nothing short of the same performance tonight!!!”

"I would first like to bring out Micheal King" - Louie hands the microphone over to King.

"I've had a great group of coaches making my strengths better and my weaknesses disappear. With these guys working me so hard, I'll be ready for anything and everything."

"I think my opponent has a great ground game, he's a good wrestler and has some mad BJJ, he's dangerous on the ground."

"I don’t hate the guy, I've never met him but when the cage door closes, he's the enemy and I'm going to defeat him."

"I plan to win this fight on my feet. I'll knock him out I tell ya. If it does go to the ground, then I''ll pound him till he taps."

"After this fight I'll be one step closer to the main event. This will be a boost for both of us."

Louie – “Thanks for the insight Michael and good luck tonight!”

“Next up I would like to have Ryan Eastmond say a few words on his fight tonight against Tin Mann

Eastmond – “Thanks for inviting me to take part in this Louie, I can’t believe how many guys turned down the chance to appear, what better way to promote yourself then right here Live on One HD!!”

“My training camp went smoothly, we worked on every aspect of my abilities, so I’m just looking forward to fighting so i can put to use what we've been training on”

“Tin Mann’s a fairly well-rounded kind of fighter i think his strengths in this fight would only be his ground game, but in saying that i think my ground game is a lot superior, I’ve shown in a lot of my past fights that i can dominate on the ground. All you gotta do is look at his past… Tin Manns been KO’d 3 times in his career and i haven't been finished yet at all so that’s a weakness of his I’m looking to exploit.”

“To be honest i think i have the advantage no matter where the fight goes, If its standing i'll KO him or of it hits the ground I’ll sub him or I’ll ground'n'pound him till the ref pulls me of him where ever it goes I’m looking to finish the fight.”

“I will admit, I don’t hate the guy but I’m not looking to go out there and make a friend you know, do I respect him as an opponent, sure he’s fought a lot of good fighters, its not like he took on some nobody’s, but like I said I’m not looking to make friends in the ring I’m looking to be feared and P4P best fighter.”

“I just have to make sure that I avoid making mistakes for him to capitalize on, he’s also coming off a bad string of losses, he’s 2 and 6 in his last 8 fights so he’s gonna be hungry to get back on a winning streak which is gonna make him dangerous.”

“As of right now I’m just focused on this match, what happens after this fight happens but right now i solely focused on this match.”

Louie – “Ryan, have you ever considered a career in broadcasting once your fighting career is over? I believe that’s all we have for tonight folks, do any of you have any questions for the only 2 guys to show up?”

Suddenly from behind the curtain a loud screech is heard

“WAIT!!!!!!”

Ivan Borisov bursts onto the stage and grabs the mic from a shocked Louie DePalma

“I’m not answering any questions - until after I had my say about Gravas. You just won against a better fighter than yourself. That was a fluke. You don't deserve to be the champ. “

“You will pay for your luck – I’m the karma train, bitch.” Borisov stands up and grabs his di*k

“Just look at you - You don't look like a champ - Raggedy motherfucker “ Borisov sits down, while still mumbling to himself…

Louie is left speechless, you can tell by the look of amazement on his face he is not impressed by Borisov’s outburst when another voice is heard from the back of the room…his words cannot be made out, but he appears to be moving closer to the podium, wait, it’s not, why yes it is….Latka Gravas, AXF’s reigning Middleweight Champion, with his usual cocky stride. This could get heated, I think we are going to see fireworks here tonight….

Gravas – “Please, as much as I would love to trade barbs back and forth with you, why should I waste my energy?” “Like seriously, who have you ever beaten of any notoriety?” “You really think this belt on my shoulder was a fluke, the only fluke was that kick in the head I took and didn’t see because that little puke Savage poked me in the eye before he put my lights out”

“I don’t care what you or any of that Blunt character’s fighters have to say, Savage is dirty and I fully expect you to be the very same” “You go ahead and try your cheap ass tactics but they won’t work this time, I showed the last time who the superior fighter is and tomorrow night, I will once again do the very same.”

“Hey, is that your wife in the front row? Even though I know you will squeal like a little bitch when I take you there, I bet she wouldn’t mind at all if I took her to the mat, I hear she likes being on her back, who knows, maybe I have already had her there…”

“I don’t have time for you chump, someone’s waiting back at my hotel for me, I need some one on one training to prepare for Sunday…”

Gravas glares menacingly in Borisov’s direction, then winks with a huge grin on his face before turning and heading back into the crowd and just as fast as he appeared, he is gone….as the One HD camera’s pan back towards the podium they stop at a single empty seat….wait, nahhh, wasn’t that where Borisov’s wife was just sitting?

Louie grabs the mic one last time to thank everyone for attending and tells them it’s not too late to get your tickets for Sundays Event, there are still a few seats remaining in the box office but you better act fast or they will all be gone!! “See you all Sunday” exclaims Louie as the sound system begins blasting…

AXF Friday Night Fights 26 Review

In another great night of MMA action, the Hard Knocks arena was packing with 3,000 crazy fans all over the world and this event didn't disappoint the crowd as it got a rating of 119.92, very close to the 120 milestone.

Desmond Hume vs Rory Wilcox

Desmond Hume landed a head kick to finish Wilcox at the beginning of the match.

No Name vs Kacperniuski Demon

Demon ended the fight with a TKO.

Mark Markus vs Dick Kidd

Dick kidd got the unanimous decision win.

Tuski Fema vs Kevin Curtain

Kevin Curtain won by a very late TKO.

Lazarus Slade vs Caleb Reimer

An unanimous victory for caleb Reimer.

Nic Bravo vs Matt Silva

The match started as a standard standup battle between two guys, with Silva doing a better job out there. There's a little bit of clinch action later and then a takedown of Bravo dragged the battle to the ground, and Bravo was actively looking for finish with submission there. Silva, on the other hand, was trying to switch position and evetually he got a mount position and started to hurt Bravo there. A nice elbow cut Bravo just before the end of the match. Second round, Bravo was good to take Silva down again but he was not too active and the referee stood them up. Still, Bravo was able to secure another takedown and controlled the action on the ground to get that round. Third and decisive round, Silva went in with some power striking there before he was taken down again by Bravo. After the lackluster ground fight, the referee pulled them up and Silva, again, going for the killing blows on every attempt. Bravo was calm and again, putting Silva onto the ground with a takedown. Silva switched the position and began to pound on Bravo while defending well against submission hold to grind that round to the final. It was a close fight with Matt Silva winning with the socre of 29:28.

Captain Caveman vs Luis The Brazilian Thunder

It was just another clinch domination for Luis The Brazilian Thunder, as he was just too good to deal with in the clinch. Inside this fight, Caveman was properly tenderized by elbows and knees for all three rounds with little to no chance of fighting back. I was surprised that Caveman was able to hold on to the end of the fight with that huge massive cut over his face. Darn, TBT is just winning a lot here in AXF.

Halbert Gomes vs Jimbo Spice

Jimbo Spice puts on a perfect showcase on how much a beast he was by putting Gomes out of his misery in five seconds. A direct uppercut put Gomes down to the ground, Gomes was rocked and cut by that powerful strike. Spice followed up with a two punches combination and then as Gomes was going down, a powerful straight right further the damage done on Gomes and there's no way in Hell that Gomes could come back or stll be awake after that shot.

Michael Kelso vs Cedric Daniels

Daniels was one great fighter tonight, as he was totally outgunning Kelson in the fight. Kelson was trying to punch Daniels from the beginning but the accuracy was just too low. On the other hand, Daniels has the perfect techniques as he kept on hitting Kelso with punches. A vicious jab later cut Kelso and then later, a big right hand put Kelso down on the floor. Kelso was known for his granite chin, so he was okay after that, standing again and fight. The fight continued and Daniels was able to hold his advantage with consistent attacks. After three minutes, Daniels once again put Kelson down with a bomb-packed uppercut. Kelso was soften by that blow and Daniels put Kelso down for the third time with another straight right hand. Daniels decided to follow this time, slamming Kelso's face with left and right. Kelso was still alive and defending, but it was too much for him to handle and the referee decided to call the fight off to save Kelso from taking crazy amount of shots there. Darn, Daniels just crushed a granite chin!

Chopper Reid vs Stuart Wray

Despite this one being a five round fight, this one was pretty much a humilation for Stuart Wray as he wasn't able to do much for the entire 25 minutes. We witnessed a brutal shutdown from Reid,a s he was able to land strikes standing and in clinch. Wray was trying hard to hit Reid back throughout the fight, but he was just not good enough to catch Reid with many strikes to actually do some damage on Reid. Eventually, Reid won this and retained the bantamweight title easily tonight.