Describe Real Fighters in Tycoon Terms

I'd say he has Strong Boxing, Strong Muay Thai & Strong Wrestling.

not wrestling rashad sayes he is better than him in wrestling.

but strikeing i can see since it is so hard to tell since he is so unorthodox.

but tonight we will see :D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marius pudzianowski

thunderkick : elite ++

Haha, you got that alright!

In my eyes BJ Penn is the most skilled fighter in MMA.

Boxing: Exceptional

Muay Thai: Respectable

Wrestling: Remarkable

BJJ: Elite-- :)

Haha, you got that alright!

In my eyes BJ Penn is the most skill fighter in MMA.

Boxing: Exceptional

Muay Thai: Respectable

Wrestling: Remarkable

BJJ: Elite

elite what? elite-- elite- elite+ elite++

which one?

Well Cro Cop is only a blue belt irl

i meant irl :(

not to derail:

Josh Barnett: Proficient Boxing, Competent Muay Thai, Elite Wrestling, BJJ Black Belt

IMO Anderson Silva is the most skilled fighter.

Anderson Silva: Boxing Exeptional, Muy Thai Wonderful, Wrestling Proficient, Black Belt (Elite knees, Sensational striking defence)

IMO Anderson Silva is the most skilled fighter.

Anderson Silva: Boxing Exeptional, Muy Thai Wonderful, Wrestling Proficient, Black Belt (Elite knees, Sensational striking defence)

his Muay thai is better than boxing............

his Muay thai is better than boxing............

No. His base is Muy Thai and BJJ but he has developed his boxing a lot in the last years. He uses a boxing stance and he's movement and counter punches are world class. He actually said that he could defeat Roy Jones Jr in a boxing match.

His muy thai is basically his clinchwork and knees. You don't see him KO opponents with headkicks do you? He hardly uses kicks at all.

No. His base is Muy Thai and BJJ but he has developed his boxing a lot in the last years. He uses a boxing stance and he's movement and counter punches are world class. He actually said that he could defeat Roy Jones Jr in a boxing match.

His muy thai is basically his clinchwork and knees. You don't see him KO opponents with headkicks do you? He hardly uses kicks at all.

ok but his Mt is better than wonderful.......his shit is way better than that

Just wanna say that when you have a black belt in the game, it gives you Abu dabi champ in tail of the tape right? So even though IRL a lot of pro's hold black belts, i dont think that correlates to black belt in game terms. unless they are world JJ champs. Just wanted to throw that out there

He actually said that he could defeat Roy Jones Jr in a boxing match.

My brother said he could knock both Klitschko brothers out in less than 30 seconds. That makes him elite++ in boxing right?

Anderson Silva's boxing is not as good as BJ Penn's according to Freddy Roach, who trained both fighters, Silva's wrestling isn't as good either and his BJJ certainly isn't. He might have more heart, a better reach, more strength, KO power, this and that but Penn is more skillful in my book.

Another one of my favorite fighters is Mo Lawal, probably the best freestyle wrestler active in MMA right now.

Boxing Respectable

Muay Thai ?

Wrestling Elite++

BJJ White belt according to Dean Lister

My brother said he could knock both Klitschko brothers out in less than 30 seconds. That makes him elite++ in boxing right?

Anderson Silva's boxing is not as good as BJ Penn's according to Freddy Roach, who trained both fighters, Silva's wrestling isn't as good either and his BJJ certainly isn't. He might have more heart, a better reach, more strength, KO power, this and that but Penn is more skillful in my book.

It's all about oppinions man. I think Anderson Silva is better at stand-up and he's a high level black belt under the Nog brothers. BJ's stand up is only boxing while Silva mixes up his boxing and muy thai. IMO Anderson Silva's is at the same level as BJ's at boxing if not even better.

Again, it's all about oppinions.

True, but maybe the opinion of the best boxing coach in the world is a little more relevant on that issue.

We can all just look at the facts instead of listening to somebodys oppinion.

Anderson is the most accurate striker of all of MMA. He lands around 80% of his strikes and doesn't use kicks very often, BJ doesn't even land 60%.

Keith Jardine

Boxing:woeful

Muay Thai woeful

Wrestling Useless

Bjj White Belt

You are kidding right? He knocked out Forrest Griffin in the firs round with his "woeful" boxing and won against Chuck Liddell and Brandon Vera.