Jin Sen vs. Rogerio Dos Santos

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventp....php?EvID=55063

Check it out above. Jin Sen will be taking on the 5th ranked LHW in the world, the unbeaten AFC Champion, Rogerio Dos Santos.

This event takes place at the Flamingo Arena on April 7th.

Special thanks to Franky Sin and Salte Petroni for allowing me to put this fight together.

I hope you're all looking forward to this fight as much as I am. Get your bets in on this WAR at AFC Oddsmakers... http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=30

Jay

MrCee --- Maybe this is a little bit off topic.... but I swear to God I could just sit here all day and stare at your avatar. Wow. Where did you find that? I love her. Is that who Jin Sen is fighting?

Guest nunnker

This is absolutely awesome. Really looking forward to this one. I think that a lot of people are going to overlook dos Santos because he is not as known as Sen, has not beaten as tough guys as Sen other than Kayne, and the main reason because his primaries are so much lower than Sen's and Sen's primaries are better in every aspect. Really though I think that dos Santos is going to give Sen a run for his money and he will possibly give Sen the toughest test of Sen's career. Sen by TKO though as usual. This thread needs a poll.

Guest nunnker

No one at LHW will beat Jin Sen right now IMO. Jin Sen is just so much better than everyone else and the only two fighters that even stand a chance are Noriyuki Nayoui and Lee Villa who are both managed by Franky Sin as well. I say let Sen defeat dos Santos and then make Puno vs. Sen happen already. That is the fight everyone wants to see and it has to be made soon or else the two fighters will pass their prime.

No one at LHW will beat Jin Sen right now IMO. Jin Sen is just so much better than everyone else and the only two fighters that even stand a chance are Noriyuki Nayoui and Lee Villa who are both managed by Franky Sin as well. I say let Sen defeat dos Santos and then make Puno vs. Sen happen already. That is the fight everyone wants to see and it has to be made soon or else the two fighters will pass their prime.

Muhammed^3 ain't half bad.

ahh nice to see the Rio scene getting a mention.

Dos Santos has beaten better guys than his primary ratings suggest he should. While they are good primaries there are probably a lot of fighters around with those sorts of skills that DO NOT have the record he has. So for that reason alone i would not completely over look him. That said Jin Sen has amazing skills and looks pretty much unbeatable right now.

The LHW scene is a great one on MMAtycoon right now. As for Muhammad Muhammed well i think his fight with Metcalf will be very tough, i had Metclaf fight twice at my org as part of the super 6 and he was outstanding.

Either way im looking forward to this fight.

how in the hell is dos santos 13-0?

Awesome hiddens? Sen seems to be pretty much unbeatable, but you never know what's gonna happen. Rogerio Dos Santos might pull an upset.

Awesome hiddens? Sen seems to be pretty much unbeatable, but you never know what's gonna happen. Rogerio Dos Santos might pull an upset.

Sin is not unbeatable. There are guys 5 years younger with comparable stats.

If I were Franky, I'd be very mindful of Muhammed ^3. He's gone incredibly under the radar for the accomplishments he's had. He was able to do what not even the great YB Sol (or any other fighter) could ever do: Win his first 15 fights.
im aware of Muhammed ... he didnt make a name for himself .. he made three! :P

he knows where to find me if he wants to fight Jin ... but Rogerios record is pretty equally impressive to Muhammeds especially since he doesnt have those type of main-skils and AFC is a tough league let me tell you .. and you know the skills have got to be somewhere .. good secondaries & good hiddens .. it would be foolish to take Rogerio lightly or to dont give him a chance.

thanks to AFC for putting this together, gonna be a good show. :)

Muhammed looks like an absolute BEAST! The guy has lost 3 rounds in 15 fights... He looks like a guy that could really give Sen a run for his money. I'm not by all means saying Dos Santos will be a walk in the park, but to me Muhammed^3 would present a much bigger challenge for Sen :medieval:

If I were Franky, I'd be very mindful of Muhammed ^3. He's gone incredibly under the radar for the accomplishments he's had. He was able to do what not even the great YB Sol (or any other fighter) could ever do: Win his first 15 fights.

I think though that looking at the Vs list he hasnt fought that many 'great' fighters, only 1 of them is in the top 1000 p4p. That said some were pretty darn good like keynes.

Skills wise though he does look very good.

At this point I would say Rogerio is deserving. Certainly he has a penchant for winning despite unfavorable odds, so you can never count out a solid manager with a good grasp for the sliders. I will say though, it doesn't look good for Mr Dos Santos. He'll have to execute a picture-perfect game plan with practically zero room for error.

Muhammed looks like an animal, and may eventually notch his sixteenth win--although his competition is a little iffy, and he may have gotten extremely lucky against Keynes. Certainly though, he deserves to be in the discussion of potential Sen opponents.

At one point it seemed like Rio was home to several top fighters, but it seemed to just fade away overnight until you rarely heard any discussion at all regarding Rio. Looks like the city is once again getting some love though, and that's a good thing. :smile_anim: