Jin Sen vs. Rogerio Dos Santos

At this point I would say Rogerio is deserving. Certainly he has a penchant for winning despite unfavorable odds, so you can never count out a solid manager with a good grasp for the sliders. I will say though, it doesn't look good for Mr Dos Santos. He'll have to execute a picture-perfect game plan with practically zero room for error.

Muhammed looks like an animal, and may eventually notch his sixteenth win--although his competition is a little iffy, and he may have gotten extremely lucky against Keynes. Certainly though, he deserves to be in the discussion of potential Sen opponents.

At one point it seemed like Rio was home to several top fighters, but it seemed to just fade away overnight until you rarely heard any discussion at all regarding Rio. Looks like the city is once again getting some love though, and that's a good thing. :smile_anim:

Yeh i agree there 100%

Dont forget where Ronaldo Ferriera built his name either (kings), im sure Rio can come good again. I think the problem it faces is all the very best end up at Syn and CFC to prove themselves.

At one point it seemed like Rio was home to several top fighters, but it seemed to just fade away overnight until you rarely heard any discussion at all regarding Rio. Looks like the city is once again getting some love though, and that's a good thing. :smile_anim:

Rio is the home to Philip Dale, Duke Justice and powerful guys at all weights in between. I think we've got some great people here. It just doesn't happen to be the home of the CFC or Syn so it doesn't attract top talent. I think that's something the top Rio orgs are trying to change.

Rio doesnt get love because its multi land

People always say this, but I don't know where the evidence is. I'm not disputing you either, I'm just curious what your argument is.

At this point I would say Rogerio is deserving. Certainly he has a penchant for winning despite unfavorable odds, so you can never count out a solid manager with a good grasp for the sliders. I will say though, it doesn't look good for Mr Dos Santos. He'll have to execute a picture-perfect game plan with practically zero room for error.

Muhammed looks like an animal, and may eventually notch his sixteenth win--although his competition is a little iffy, and he may have gotten extremely lucky against Keynes. Certainly though, he deserves to be in the discussion of potential Sen opponents.

As John Keynes's manager, let me say that Muhammed^3 is a scary, scary guy. Watch out for his big heart, he'll sub you right after you punch his lights out.

Its because a TON of accounts popped up seemingly overnight based in Rio.

I noticed a lot more Brazilian managers in Rio than there were previously (I've had to use translators in org mail a good few times).