VIP Gym Owning

JStaton

Just had a few questions about it, considering going VIP and I went through the wiki and didnt get everything I wanted answered..

Lets say I go VIP, I take out a loan...can that loan be any amount?

Also on hiring coaches, the base coach comes at $500 I read, but what kinda statistics does that coach come with? I would obviously want elite coaches in my gym from the begining and it doesnt seem to mention how much it cost to hire the better coaches and all?

Just had a few questions about it, considering going VIP and I went through the wiki and didnt get everything I wanted answered..

Lets say I go VIP, I take out a loan...can that loan be any amount?

Also on hiring coaches, the base coach comes at $500 I read, but what kinda statistics does that coach come with? I would obviously want elite coaches in my gym from the begining and it doesnt seem to mention how much it cost to hire the better coaches and all?

You can take out a loan up to $50,000. For $500 per week you would get a coach thats skill is 'useless'. It costs $2,750 per week for a coach that has elite skill in only one discipline. You'd also have to pay a one time signing fee of $5,500.

With hopes of not clustering another topic about gym stuff, ill just spam my own topic ;)

I read that gyms can be chosen to be exclusive/private gyms. I havent seen one like this and was wondering if it was implemented or not?

Strooongly thinking of making a private gym. I have about 6 RL friends that are all going to make accounts within a few days and the gym would be the selective type..

With hopes of not clustering another topic about gym stuff, ill just spam my own topic ;)

I read that gyms can be chosen to be exclusive/private gyms. I havent seen one like this and was wondering if it was implemented or not?

Strooongly thinking of making a private gym. I have about 6 RL friends that are all going to make accounts within a few days and the gym would be the selective type..

I wanted to do the same. That option isn't available yet. You could always set a cap on the number of fighters training there and accomplish it that way.

All I got to say is Fightking delivers the goods when it comes to Q&A.

And Jstaton, don't feel bad asking all these questions bro.... better ask them now then wish you'd known a week from now.

Yep running a gym is a tough and expensive process. Be prepared for some rough times and to maybe lose your gym if you hire too many coaches you can't afford to pay.

All I got to say is Fightking delivers the goods when it comes to Q&A.

And Jstaton, don't feel bad asking all these questions bro.... better ask them now then wish you'd known a week from now.

exactly Fightking is very helpful and hopefully helping others from making mistakes with the wisdom -- most jump right in balls to the wall only to realize it's not the way it works.

and Jstaton only stupid question is the one not asked -- then cause you won't know the answer