This is just retarded

PSUMike

its not a bitch move...cheaters are really really fast, you know. plus they have sharp teeth and razor-like claws...i would fly my guys the hell out if they hade to fight cheaters(OMG, more than one even).

It is a bitch move because no-one is considering the org and the hit they take from NCs, completely disrespectful to the org owner.

Like Karter says its up to you to look at everything about the fight before you accept it, if you just glance at it and then press accept then more fool you. Your committing to something, its an agreement and dishonouring it for whatever reason is wrong and the other guys situation is not the org owners responsibility.

If LTC no-shows intentionally its two fingers up at the org imo.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to No-Show, because in the end I agree with you guys, I should of looked at the damn manager before accepting the fight, I did it to myself.... I was just being a whiner

its a death sentence...fighting a cheater can only lead to death...you cant outrun it and you certainly cant outstrike its. its too dangerous...fly them out if you can...who sets up these matches but cheaters anyway? is this ancient rome or something?

its a death sentence...fighting a cheater can only lead to death...you cant outrun it and you certainly cant outstrike its. its too dangerous...fly them out if you can...who sets up these matches but cheaters anyway? is this ancient rome or something?

I certainly hope you are kidding. How in the hell does someone using unfair means to boost their fighter put the org owner at fault?

Seriously, it's fucked up to NC on purpose, and unbelievably selfish. Knowingly screwing the org owner makes someone just as bad if not worse than a cheater and an NC can bring an entire card down. Let's not be so selfish here when free enterprise is the entire foundation on which this game is based.

not kidding at all about cheaters...a man shouldnt be made to fight a cheater and i duno why we're all acing like its cool and ok...this isnt the fucking collosseum.

not kidding at all about cheaters...a man shouldnt be made to fight a cheater and i duno why we're all acing like its cool and ok...this isnt the fucking collosseum.

The man has the option to decline the fight in the first place.

The man has the option to decline the fight in the first place.

but hows he to know its a cheater? its not like it says so in his profile or on his picture...ive never seen any cheater photos but apparently there are cheaters

I'm amazed that some of the people in this thread have the nerve to display any sort of righteous indignation. Butter wouldn't melt...

i don't understand any of that

Righteous indignation is typically a reactive emotion of anger over perceived mistreatment, insult, or malice. It is akin to what is called the sense of injustice. In some Christian doctrines, righteous indignation is considered the only form of anger which is not sinful, e.g., when Jesus drove the money lenders out of the temple.

correct?

Mike is such a nice guy though...too nice even..i wish hed be much more of an evil bastard and start naming names...esp those matching cheaters with fighters

but hows he to know its a cheater? its not like it says so in his profile or on his picture...ive never seen any cheater photos but apparently there are cheaters

But you can see what gym the guy is training at(assuming he was training at that gym). And if you saw a guy training at the gym what would you think? Newayz all this is pointless, since HE (LTD), the manager who is fighting the fight is goin thru wit da match neway. (Which I agree wit, bein an org owner). No fighter is guranteed to lose. There is always a chance wit the right gameplan/sliders. You can have the best primaries/secondaries in the world and it wont mean shit if you dont know how to work the sliders. If ltd loses, suck it up and learn to watch ur opponenet before you accept. If he wins, struck a blow against cheaters.

But you can see what gym the guy is training at(assuming he was training at that gym). And if you saw a guy training at the gym what would you think? Newayz all this is pointless, since HE (LTD), the manager who is fighting the fight is goin thru wit da match neway. (Which I agree wit, bein an org owner). No fighter is guranteed to lose. There is always a chance wit the right gameplan/sliders. You can have the best primaries/secondaries in the world and it wont mean shit if you dont know how to work the sliders. If ltd loses, suck it up and learn to watch ur opponenet before you accept. If he wins, struck a blow against cheaters.

how do people get cheaters? and why would you want to strike a blow against a cheater anyway?im confused here???

The guy is negative in his account because the gym was deleted and now he has the huge debt from the gym/loans.

Wow. How is that even possible? 4mil...

• 2 weeks later...
and now, he goes from 4 million in debt, to even? how in the fuck?

:sad01_anim:

Its been sorted it seems. Gyms are gone, they are in a new alliance. Although the fighters weren't nerfed or anything.