Anyone know this guy?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=6619

Look I'm sorry if one of his family members died or if he's sick but what the fuck man? You run an org and you can't even stop in one minute in a month to tell people what's going? You don't have to send a message to everyone just to send one guy who spreads the word like what HBK did when he left. I've got a guy whose like seven days from being released and probably will be. So does anyone know this guy?? His org seems to be a feeder org for other orgs so someone should be able to contact him , right? Or is my fighter just fucked?

:nerdrage:

Ah, Breeding Farm! I remember the days...

Anyway it appears that he doesn't have any events scheduled...

If anyone knows what happened, it would be Boble Lineman, owner of the org he feeds into.

Ah, Breeding Farm! I remember the days...

Anyway it appears that he doesn't have any events scheduled...

If anyone knows what happened, it would be Boble Lineman, owner of the org he feeds into.

Funny you say that...since he has also gone inactive for the past two weeks. I still have two weeks left at TTC unfortunately, so just got to sit it out till it gets closed or times up.

the word like what HBK did when he left.

HBK never left just closed the HBK account and continued using his Legendary Legend and / or other accounts -- it was all b/s -- but yea sucks when they just go inactive or leave -- think this is second time he done this

i had a fighter in his org and a few weeks back, noticed he was inactive so i PMed him for a release and he obliged or someone obliged somehow cos my guy got released

He could be in the military out in the field or on a mission. But if a org doesn't schedule me and they go inactive I leave as soon as it will let me.

yeah i have a guy in TTC, and boble's been absent for a while now. 6 days left on my inactivity clause.

i doubt he's coming back. he's talked about closing up shop before, and it would appear he's decided to do so. sucks he didn't let everyone know and just release everyone from their contracts and close the org.